VxBTS | lovesick

By babybearkth

There's 6 princes. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, And Jin. All whom are brothers living in the sam... More

info before you read -
Namjoon
Jimin
Jungkook
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
A royal ball
Crushing
a little fun
Daddy kink
Punished & forgived
Listen to his order
Lollipop
Jinnie's turn
Nightmare
Author's note
Christmas night
The start of a mess
Snitch
"Tommorow will be a better day."
Only destiny knows
The 3 musketeers
sweet home
silence won't protect
"One sword keeps another in the sheath"
Confrontation

arrival

3.1K 132 44
By babybearkth

( Titles are so hard to think of KJHDDFHJFSSV sorry for the late update. I've been following BTS's comeback <3 )

"Mm...s-stop..." Tae's trembly hands tried to push both of them away.

Both princes pause once they feel Taehyung's hands trying to stop their actions.

"Something wrong...?" Jungkook asked softly frowning while looking at him.

Tae blushed deeply as he stood up from the bed and began to fix his pants. "I can't do this..."

"It was just going to be a bit of fun..." Jin says taking a hold of Taehyung's hand but Tae was quick to pull his hand away.

"I don't wanna do it..." Tae responds flustered. "I'm going to sleep...." he says turning to the door and then opening it to exit. But once he did, he saw Namjoon standing right before him.

Tae's eyes widen a bit. "J-Joonie..."

"I was wondering where you were. You were taking a while." Joon says softly smiling at him as his hand reached over to his face to softly caress his cheek.

Joon's eyes lowered and noticed the soft faint red marks around Taehyung's neck.

Joon then looked over at Jin and Jungkook who looked suspicious.

"What?" Jungkook raised his voice, noticing that Namjoon was staring for too long.

Joon doesn't comment about it and looks back at Taehyung.

"Lets go to bed." he says taking Tae's hand and walking him back into their bedroom.

Tae was snuggled up against Namjoon.

Joon's arms were wrapped around Taehyung.

The two were in bed cuddling.

"Joonie, do you think your father will let me back in...?" Tae asked.

"He won't have a choice, he will have to. We all want you back." Namjoon answers.

"But what if he won't..." Tae says.

"hey, don't worry." Namjoon's finger removes the hair locks covering Taehyung's face. "I promise you we'll do anything to get you back in the palace. Now get some sleep, tomorrow will be another long day." he leaned in and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

Tae softly smiled and returned a kiss on his cheek. Then he slowly shut his eyes, getting cozy underneath Joon's embrace. "Good night..."

"night." Namjoon had a small smile. His fingers slowly ran through Taehyung's hair as he watched him fall asleep for a bit.

"Time to get up!" Seokjin had flew their bedroom door open and walked in to open the curtain blinds to fill up the room with the sun's shining bright light.

Namjoon softly groaned as he tried covering his eyes with one of his hands. His other arm had been wrapped around Taehyung.

Jin turned to look at the two who were still on the bed. He didn't like the view of them being so close to each other. "Off the bed! We have to keep moving!"

It was almost 5 in the morning. They thought the earlier they left the less trouble they'd have at home.

Namjoon let's out a long sigh, he removed his hand from his face as his eyes tried to adjust to the bright light. "Alright..."

Taehyung was making soft movement. He looked so comfortable and cute, Joon didn't wanna wake him up.

But they had to keep moving.

Joon softly nudges Taehyung. Trying to get him to wake up. "Tae."

"I'll be waiting for you two outside. Jungkook will be there with me." Jin says walking out of the room.

Namjoon nodded, then continued to try and get Taehyung to wake up. "Tae..."

Namjoon bites his bottom lip while looking down at him. Taehyung looked so precious in the moment, he couldn't help himself but take the chance to get a quick kiss from his lips.

So he leaned in and kissed his lips.

"...Mm..?" Tae's eyebrows furrowed a bit. He was feeling something soft and slightly moist against his lips. He slowly opens his eyes and sees Namjoon kissing him.

Taehyung's face goes red and he pushes Namjoon away with both his hands. "What are you doing?!"

Namjoon was surprised. He didn't think a small peck would wake Taehyung up. But he starts laughing after. "I was trying to wake up my sleeping beauty."

Tae was still blushing as he slowly sat up from the bed while rubbing his morning sleepy eyes. "Mm, why so early..."

"It's better if we leave now. Jungkook and Jin are waiting for us outside." Joon says finally getting out of the bed and starting to get ready.

Tae had stretched his arms up in the air then stepped out of the bed and began to slip on his shoes.

When Namjoon was done, he had walked out of the room to thank Bogum for letting them stay.

Tae had went to them after he was done too.

"I'll miss you so much!" Tae says hugging onto Bogum tightly. Bogum was hugging him back just as tight as he smiled. "Me too, but I'll always be here. Make sure to come visit me often okay?"

"Mhm!" Tae says smiling back at him. Then after a bit, the two break the hug. Taehyung starts heading outside where the princes waited as he waved goodbye to Bogum.

The 3 princes had already been mounted on their horses. Taehyung had headed to Namjoon to join him. After he hoped onto his horse, he wrapped his arms around Joon's waist and laid the side his head over his back. He sees Bogum step outside his door to wave goodbye to all of them.

Tae smiled as he gave him one last wave, and so did the others.

Then they finally headed off to the palace.

"I think that's them!" A guard sees the princes from afar, each one on their own horse. "They're back!"

The guards start getting the gates ready for them. They were pulling them open.

It didn't take long for the princes to reach up to them and pass the gates.

Jin and Jungkook had hopped off their horses. Namjoon had also gotten off and helped Taehyung get on the ground too.

"H-Hey! What's he doing here?!" A guard says out loud. He remembers kicking out Taehyung the day before. "He's not allowed here!"

"Who asked you to speak?" Jin responds to the man.  Namjoon locks arms with Taehyung. "Ignore them. We'll do all we can to make things work." He assures him. Taehyung softly nodded. He was a little worried.

This was quite bothersome to the guard. He softly sighs and speaks again. "The king ordered-"

"Did I ask you to speak? No. Mind your own business." Seokjin cuts him off and starts heading inside the palace along with his brothers and Taehyung.

The guard's jaw clenched. He said nothing else and watched them all walk into the palace.

The building was quiet inside, it wasn't as busy as it usually was. It was probably because it was still pretty early.

"Still sleepy?" Namjoon softly chuckled after seeing Taehyung let out a yawn.

"A little..." Tae mumbled. You could tell he was.

"I'm a little tired as well." Jungkook was rubbing his tired eyes, he also felt like he didn't get much sleep last night.

"Both of you go on ahead and sleep. Me and Namjoon will take care of a few things." Jin tells them.

Namjoon nodded. "We'll do our best to permanently keep you here." He was looking at Taehyung.

Tae softly smiled. He was really happy that they were willing to do their all for him. "Thank you guys...I really appreciate it..."

Seokjin ruffled Taehyung's hair as he smiled at him. "of course, go on and sleep."

Tae nodded softly as another yawn escaped his mouth. "Let's go sleep together gukkie." He preferred to sleep with someone than alone.

Jungkook's lips form a smile. "My room." He says taking his hand as the two start heading up the stairs.

Namjoon and Jin watch the two disappear from their sight.

"Let's hope things work out." Jin says as he starts walking off with Namjoon by his side a separate way.

Taehyung was quick to plop onto Jungkook's large bed. He had curled up underneath his warm thick blanket.

The prince had been dressing into more comfortable clothes since he had still been wearing his clothes for the outside. When he was done, he had joined Taehyung in bed.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer to him and kept his arms wrapped around his waist.

Tae's head was pressed against Jungkook's chest, his whole body was snuggling his.

Before Jungkook could close his eyes to fall asleep, he heard the sudden noise of harsh rushing footsteps heading to his door.

His bedroom door flies open.

"Jeon Jungkook! Where the hell where you?!"

Jimin was standing right outside his room. He had noticed Jungkook and the others had been gone since yesterday. When he heard noises coming from his bedroom he had to check to see if it was him.

"Shut up!" Jungkook whispered loudly, only for Taehyung's sake since he had been trying to sleep.

But Tae had slowly turned his head to look up at the other prince.

Jimin's tense facial expression soften when he saw him. "Tae? baby..." he reached over to the bed.

"Jimin..." Tae smiles softly as he rubbed his sleepy eyes while trying to sit up.

"I heard you were kicked out, I was so worried..." Jimin's hands cupped Taehyung's face.

Tae's smile only grew bigger. "It's okay. Jin, Namjoon, And Jungkookie went after me."

Jimin smiled, his hands softly caressed his cheeks.

"That's right. I'm his knight in shinning armor. You can stop trying now." Jungkook sighs as he pushed Jimin's hands away from Tae. He was feeling a little jealous.

Jimin rolls his eyes. He sat down besides Taehyung, just wanting to talk to him a little longer. "Are you alright? Nothing bad happened while you were gone right? The boys didn't hurt you right?"

Taehyung shook his head. "No! I'm fine." He smiled. "But, I was missing you a lot Jiminie...of course the others too..." Tae mumbled shyly, looking down as his cheeks went pink.

"I miss every second I don't have with you." Jimin responds. He rests his hand over Taehyung's.

Jungkook couldn't believe he was watching these two be all cute with each other in front of his face. "Alright thanks for the visit Jimin! Me and Taehyung wanna sleep now!" He says.

"Right. Sorry for bothering you in your sleep. But it probably wasn't a big problem since you were excited to see me since you like me more than him right?" Jimin suddenly asked Taehyung, only to bother Jungkook.

"Argh, Leave already!" Jungkook whined.

"Isn't that right Tae?" Jimin asked.

"No...I like you both equally." Taehyung answers.

"Tae actually likes me more! I bet you haven't heard him moan out your name." Jungkook suddenly responds to his older brother. He had the biggest smirk on his face. "I know how to treat him right..."

Taehyung's face went deep red. He couldn't believe Jungkook just said that. He was so embarrassed.

Jimin really didn't like that. His tongue clicked, you could tell he was really annoyed. "Is that so?"

"Mhm." Jungkook softly caressed Taehyung's chin as their eyes met. "Isn't that right Taehyung...?" The smirk was still on his face.

Tae couldn't maintain the eye contact. He turns his head the other way just trying to hide his burning red face.

"Well..." Jimin pulls Taehyung closer to him by the thighs and sat him down right on his lap.

Tae felt really awkward over the position. This really wasn't helping him calm down with the blushing.

"W-What are you doing?!" Jungkook raised his voice.

Jimin was looking straight at Taehyung. The prince softly smirks at him. "How about we show Jungkook how good I can treat you?"

His hands had gone under Taehyung's shirt, they slowly explored all over his chest.

"I'll make sure to make you moan out my name loud and clear for him to hear~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 59.9K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
48.3K 1.7K 52
This is a BTS prince AU. Jimin is the beloved prince of Sera. Since he is the oldest, his parents have chosen him to be the heir to the throne. Of c...
7K 323 14
hi guys this story is about three relationships they are Namjin ( top RM x bottom Jin)πŸ’™πŸ’– Yoonmin( top Suga x bottom Jimin) πŸ–€πŸ’› Taekook( top Ju...
17.2K 606 19
Kim Taehyung is the Prince of South Korea, who has never been outside the palace. One day Taehyung was ordered by the King to follow the Royal tradit...