My Older Brothers Best Friend...

By PiaraSpink

DISCONTINUED !!!!!!! "I came here to lie to you. Tonight, you will hear the biggest lie I'll ever tell." Laur... More

000 - Important Notes
001 - Introduction
002 - The Realization
003 - Laurene Zvahl
004 - Sasha Martinez
005 - First Encounter With The Shadow Knights
006 - I'm Sorry, Laurence
007 - Friendship = Confusion
008 - Hide Your Weakness
009 - Suspension
010 - Yesterday's Difference
011 - Just Like We Used To
012 - Laurence's Car
013 - Choice 1: Prom
013 - Choice 2 : The Arcade
014 - The Ride Home
015 - A Suspicious Meet Up
016 - Their Side
017 - Petty Drama
018 - What if it's the end?
019 - Mutual Feelings
020 - Never Sure
022 - The Lie
024 - Her First

021 - Interrupted

107 3 0
By PiaraSpink

≫ ──── ≪•◦ LAURENCE'S POV ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I get home to take a breather. There's been too muh drama, too much stress, and I just want to take a break from everything.

There are so many things I have to worry about right now. My love life, drama with Gene, studies, telling Lucinda about how she's a victim. It's too much. Right now, I just want to relax.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ TIME SKIP ◦•≫ ──── ≪

It's lunch time. I walk around the halls looking for Lucinda. I have to tell her. It's the right thing to do and I'd like to know what's going on if I were in her shoes. I catch her talking to Y/N. Y/N waves at me telling me to come to them.

Y/N: I told her.

Lucinda: And I honestly don't care.

I did not expect that reaction from Lucinda.

Laurence: You don't?

Lucinda: No. I don't care about what people think of me. Plus nobody's going to believe that the panties he has are mine.

Wow she's so carefree it's crazy.

Laurence: I'm sorry Lucinda. I'm sorry you had to go throught that. Now if there's anything I could do for you then just ask me.

Lucinda: Thanks Laurence and Y/N, but I really don't care.

Laurence: Okay, let's go eat lunch.

Y/N, Lucinda and I walk to eat lunch.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Katelyn: So Y/N, how are you.

Y/N: Good. You?

Katelyn: So what did you do last night?

Lucinda: Katelyn, stop.

Vylad: Uh..what's going on?

Y/N: I don't know I slept?

Katelyn: Did you talk to anyone? Cus it looks like you have a confession to make.

Y/N: Anyways the lunch is really good today, don't you think?

Y/N successfully changed the topic. But I wonder what they were talking about.

Suddenly, Katelyn brings it up again. What the hell is she doing?

Katelyn: Y/N, who do you have a crush on.

Y/N: I have to go.

Y/N get's up, and walks away.

Garroth: Wait Y/N!

Garroth chases after her.

Lucinda: What the hell Katelyn?

Katelyn: What?! It was for her own good.

Vylad: Wait, what's going on?

Zane: You're supposed to be smart. Obviously Katelyn's being an asshole.

Katelyn: I wasnt!

Laurence: Guys, relax. Maybe let Katelyn explain.

Travis: I'm out of here. I don't feel like getting into drama.

Dante: Me too.

Dante and Travis pickup their food and leave.

Laurence: Katelyn. What was that?!

Katelyn: I can't tell you.

Laurence: Then I'll find out myself.

I storm off, looking all over for Y/N. I checked as much as places as I can, but lunch time's over.

After every period, I look for Y/N. I have to tell her I want to make it official. I have a feeling she told Katelyn about how she felt about me.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I'm at home. I put on my best outfit, make myself smell good. Because tonight, I'll tell her the biggest lie she'll ever hear.

I walk downstairs and see my older sister Cadenza.

"Hey Laurence what took you so long in there?" She asks curiously.

"Uh nothing?" I answer confused.

"Well Garroth's at the patio. He wants to talk. It's about something important."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 10.6K 46
{{UNDER EDITING}} The Ro'Meave siblings. Garroth, the oldest. Zane, the darkest. Vylad, the smartest. And Y/N, the one no one knows about. Y/N Ro'Mea...
92.4K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
208K 7.2K 28
(Y/N) doesn't have a fantastic life. In fact, they don't even like it that much. Their only friends are Gene, Sasha, and Zenix but even with that, th...
7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...