Me and You

By urbbyg

"I love you Samuel John Pottorff." The words Sam thought he'd never hear, were said by a sweet little brunet... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Wow
Chapter 4: Movies and Friends
Chapter 5: Beach
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Explanation

Chapter 11

118 3 0
By urbbyg

*Ari'sPOV*
I didn't know what happened until I saw someone standing over me. Jaclyn.
"Hey sweetie, sorry bout your head." she shrugged and sat on the counter.
"Ari?!" I heard Sam's fading voice scream.

I reached for my forehead and pain shot through me, my breathing hitched making me gasp for air.

"I'm calling the cops." Sam said sternly.

"Go head. Besides what's the worst they can do." Jaclyn shot back.

*30 minutes later*
I heard beeping sounds and look over to see Sam crying. A mirror was in front of my bed on the wall. My forehead was wrapped and my arms were cut and bruised.

"Sam..." I rasped.

"Ari? Ari!" He yelled and called for a nurse.

"Well she's doing much better. Her head is healing and the cuts will heal. She will be able to check out in around a week or so." The nice nurse said.

Sam had tears streaming down his face but, when I looked at him he wiped them away and tried acting tough. I laughed faintly and everything went black.

*Brina'sPOV*
I've been crying for a good 30 minutes now. Since I heard what happened to Ari I haven't stopped crying. Jaclyn, that bitch will get what she deserves. She was taken into custody by the police, they took her to a mental asylum and she was diagnosed with sever depression and a few other things.

I saw the nurse and Sam come out of Ari's room. I stood up and hugged Sam.

"Is a parent or guardian here?" The nurse asked.

"No but they are on they're way." I replied.

"Well until they come we can't run any tests." The nurse says.

"Ok." we all say.
___________________________
Ok well sorry for cutting it short but here's another chapter. idk if I like it but what ever.

~ari😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519 16 15
Will thier love keep them together forever? Will he find another girl? Will she move on? A Sam Pottorff Fanfiction
872K 8K 38
When Courtney moves to California, she didnt expect her older brother, Ricky, to be friends with a very cute texas boy, Jc. As she begins to know Jc...
25.1K 583 25
Living with your best friend for the summer without any stresses sounds good right? Wrong. The six guys of Our2ndlife find their way into the girls l...
2.5K 39 29
Sam Pottorff meets a girl at a meet and greet in California. He immediately falls in love with her just after a few days. Between the break ups and m...