Chapter 39

*Sam's POV*

I woke up and saw the TV running and Ari laying in front of me. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Sam. Sam, wake up." Kian was pushing me.

"What? Where's Ari?" I opened my eyes and looked around.

"She's in the bathroom. She doesn't feel good." I got up and went to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Ari was kneeling by the toilet with tears streaking down her face. I knelt down and pulled her into a hug.

"You ok baby?" I wiped the tears off her face and wiped her mouth.

"I just really don't feel-" She put herself in front of the toilet and puked. I rubbed her back and looked at her with worry. She wiped her mouth and started crying over the toilet.

"Hey, hey, shhh." I pulledd her into a hug and rubbed her back.

"S-sammy I wanna go lay down." She said.

"Ok baby." I picked her up and tucked her into bed, she instantly curled into a ball and cried softly. I went to get some Advil for her.

"Is she ok?" Abby got up and asked.

"She's sick." I went to the kitchen and got the medicine and a cup of water.

"Does she have a headache?" Brina was leaning on the counter.

"Ya, It's really bad." I grabbed a bowl.

"Tell her to get some sleep." Brina walked into the living room. I walked down the hall and opened the door.

"Ari?" She wasnt laying down. I set everything down and went to knockk on the bathroom door.

"I'm in here S-sam." I opened the door and saw her leaning over the toilet puking. She was crying hysterically and shaking. I hugged her tight and kissed her head.

"Come on." I picked her up gently and put her on the bed. I coaxed her into taking an Advil and laid her down.

"Get some sleep." I push her hair backa nd kissed her forehead.

I walked out of the room and went to talk to Kian.

*Ari's POV*

I fell into a deep sleep. I woke up and saw myself in an unfamiliar room. Sam walked out of the shadows and held out his hand. I smiled and went to take it but a girl walked through me and took his hand. My cheeks heated up and I looked down.

I heard a girl giggling and I looked up. To my horror I saw Sam with his hands on her hips and leaning in. I tried screaming but it felt like I was esting crackers, My mouth was dry and I couldnt speak. I was sitting there letting a girl make out with my boyfriend.

I felt hands grab my arms. I opened my eyes, I was sweating crazily and it felt like I was on fire. Sam was looking at my frantically with worried eyes.

"Babe are you ok? What happened?" Everyone was in the room looking at me.

"I had a really bad dream, I'm ok though." I hugged Sam. My headache was getting worse, it hasn't been this bad since I was little in Florida.

Sam hugged me tightly and sighed.

"I think you guys should leave." Sam got up and hugged everyone.

I felt myself go back to sleep. Before I got pulled into my dream I felt Sam pull me to him. I turned my body and snuggled into him.

*3 Hours Later*

I ran to the bathroom and knelt over the toilet.

"Babe I think I should take you to the doctor tomorrow." Sam leaned on the door frame and rubbed his eyes. I nodded then puked again.

________________________________

Hai Pottorffufles! Sorry I've been kinda busy. I've been working on a story but it's not on Wattpad. Tell me if you'd like it to be, Its a mash up of the books Testing, Divergent and a tiny tiny bit Hunger Games. (Three of my favorite books)

Anywaysssss THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 800+ READS!! I never thought it would get to that number but wow! Thank you!

Love you guysss!!!1

~Ari