LONG_LOST...[✔]

By GlossFics

Our very own lone wolf has a not so lone part of his past... will he really be able to relive his happy self... More

1:PROLOGUE
2-I MISS HER...
3-WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP....
4 -WHO ARE YOU....?
5-SCHOOL (Part 1)
5-SCHOOL( Part 2)
6-PRETTY LITTLE THINGS...
7- FLASHBACK
8-SMALL TALK
Authors' note
9-TWINS LOVE
10- LOVE,TRAIN AND...MEMORY FLASH??
11- AS L💜VE ITSELF...
13- VALENTINE ...
14- HERE WE COME...
15: BANGTAN SONYEONDAN IBNIDA
16 -MEET MY ...
17-WE ALREADY KNOW...
FACE REVEALS!!!!!???
18-LIGHTS, CAMERA AND POSE!!
19: EXERCISING CONVERSATION
20: WIN,FALL,THREAT CALL?
21: HIM...
22: BATTLE BURNS...
23- LOVE & LATE
24: Hugs and Separations
25-EPILOGUE
Shameless Promo😅

12: Am i Falling??

903 32 10
By GlossFics

Avery's pov:
   I woke up in a familiar room with white walls and curtains...
Hospital...not again
With a nerve-drilling headache, i tried to move my hand only to notice something ...
   Kai was sitting on a chair beside my bed, sleeping, while holding my hands and his head on my lap.
      ' God! He looks sooooo cute-Wait what?!!did i lost my senses bcoz of the black-out??'
       I felt comfortable...warm. A strange feeling running through my heart that felt surprisingly good.
        I tried releasing my palms , accidentally waking him up. He looked at me, eyes half-closed as he let out a small yawn.
       'Aww...he looks like a lost kitten!!so cut- STOP IT!!hold yourself !!'

Suddenly, his eyes widened as if realising something.

Kai: Avery!!God...are you okay? You just blacked out and i didnt knew what to do. Then we took you to the hospital but you didn't wake up for hours and then i started getting worried but-

"Calm down  Kai !! My head hurts!!just breathe..."
He took a few deep breaths and sighed.
Kai: sorry...i was just worried and then exploded.
"Its okay. I'm fine now-"
The door slammed open.
"Has she woken up yet?!"
'Someone tell this boy he is in a hospital '
"I am okay Tyson."
Tyson: good. You were out for too long.

"How long exactly?"
Tyson: Around  8 hours i guess...its12:30 am.
"Woah..."
Tyson: I'll get going now. Grandpa was so worried for you. I'll tell him you're fine. Kai, you coming??

Kai: I'll stay by her.

'Did my heart just pace up.?? Oh boy it did...'
Tyson: well then . Bye Avery, take care.
" you too"
He walked out. There was complete silence .
"Aren't you uncomfortable sleeping in that chair??"
Kai: I'm good...
"Oh please...that looks hella painful for your back. You can sleep beside me...the bed is pretty big."
I patted the side of my bed. He chuckled and said, " fine..."
He lied on the bed with me, maintaining a decent amount of space of cource, closing his eyes as he slept.
I stared at his face and didn't even notice that i was subconsciously smiling like an idiot, my cheeks red like tomato.
I glanced at him last time before drifting off to sleep.

Am i falling...Kai??

------------------------------------------

Hey guys ...i know that its been a while since I updated and this is pretty short.

But I've been very busy with school amd stuff but i promise to update this story more frequently...your Author-chan is pretty lazy you know.
Also, Valentine's day is near and im planning on a special chapter for it ...hope you'll like it...💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 412 20
1 on #shukurenai on 23 June 2021 1 on #beybladeburst on 25th June 2021 I took off my mask for a while and then started thinking about her, Y/n. Do I...
14.9K 171 7
A girl who will be with Blade breakers and who will guide them.. It's just I want to live.. I will lead this team to become the next world champion...
70.3K 7.2K 48
Moving on can't be that difficult. Right? When you experience the all consuming love for the first time and if it ends up destroying you, loving some...
5.1K 353 19
❝Shut up! Just Shut up-- what do you even know about me? ❞ The words ring in the air and her eyes were filled with fury but somewhere inside the fury...