mark me in your heart | mark...

By moonijunni

started: 02/23/2020 ended: 03/22/2020 "you told me to mark you in my heart, so that's what I did." More

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
The last entry

One

512 24 3
By moonijunni

To the boy who sits in the back of my science class,

It's a curious thing. How people can go about their daily lives and pass by so many people without even realizing they exist.

That's how I was with you. Until we were assigned as partners for a project due at the end of the semester. You were talkative and you have such a bubbly personality. I kinda feel bad because I wasn't talking as much as I should've. You see, I'm shy and I've got anxiety when it comes to talking to new people.

I just hope I don't scare you off by not talking a lot. You seem nice and it'd be nice to have a friend.

Oh! I just remembered that I never got to ask for your name or your number. 

Guess I'll just have to ask you tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.5K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
217K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...