A Twisted Tale Of Love [COMPL...

By Haranjini

-COMPLETED- * "Fhat the wuck" Shivaay shouted. "What the hell" Anika shouted. "Anika and me?" Shivaay asked... More

Prologue
Part 1 - Suhagraat
Part 2 - Morning
Part 3 - Realisation
Part 4 - Date
Part 5 - Bed or couch?
Part 6 - Moments together
Part 7 - The party
Part 8 - Foodie Anika
Part 9 - Interview
Part 10 - Baby
Part 11 - Moments
Part 12 - In office
What if this happened (alternative reality)
Part 13 - Trust
Part 14 - Surprise!
Part 15 - Confessions
Part 16 - Birthday gifts
Part 18 - Her position in his mind
Part 19 - Movie?
Part 20 - Arnav's Anika
Part 21 - Memories
Part 22 - In Raizada Mansion
Part 23 - Why him
Part 24 - To burn calories
Part 25 - His Love
Part 26 - Sorted out
Part 27 - Possessiveness
Part 28 - Their love
Part 29 (Bonus)
Part 30 (Bonus)
Deleted Scenes
Epilogue
Epigraph
Bonus Part - 1

Part 17 - Feelings

6.7K 701 587
By Haranjini

After reading the comments of Anika's nose stud, I spent almost an hour searching for SC's photos with nose stud. When the result was depressing, I went and searched Sanaya's photos because khushi had big (bigger than her nose) nose stud which looked really pretty on her. Finally realised with great regret that Both Anika and Khushi didn't have real nose studs in IB and IPKKND and here me like a fool got a nose piercing 3/4th inspired by them. My whole IB and IPKKND life was a lie *crying dramatically* just because of Anika and Khushi here I'm struggling my worst when I get dust allergy and sneeze the whole day. Never mind! Well at least people told I look pretty with nose stud *blush*

PS: anyone planning to get a nose stud, please come to me for pros and cons. Don't fall in the trap like me. And everyone who has nose stud, welcome to my team 😂😂😂😂

*

“You can't seem to take your eyes off my brother” Khushi nudged Anika as she kept looking at Shivaay who was talking to someone.

She turned to khushi startled and shook her head.

“So may be I'm blind” Khushi told and Anika blushed as she looked down.

“What gift did he give you?” Khushi asked with a smile.

“All these are his gifts. Can you believe it? He gave me twenty six gifts” Anika told chuckling and khushi smiled.

“Bhaiyya is like that. Once he loves someone, he'll give his life to them” Khushi told and Anika looked startled at her.

“He loves me?” She asked and khushi looked confused at her.

“Of all people in this world, you're asking this question?” Khushi asked and Anika turned to look at Shivaay once.

“Did he tell you?” Anika asked.

“Why should he tell me? I mean we can understand it from a person's actions. Just like you're head over heels in love with him——”

“What?!?” Anika shreiked and khushi looked startled at her.

“I'm in love with him?” She asked and khushi looked confused at her.

“You're not?” Khushi asked and she shook her head.

“Then what's with this love struck behavior of yours?” Khushi asked with her arms crossed across her chest.

“What behaviour is that?” She asked confused.

“You haven't taken your eyes off him after reaching here. You were smiling like an idiot when he smiled back at you few times. When he wasn't in your sight for a few seconds, you were frantically looking for him. What else is all these then?” Khushi asked and Anika looked at her with wide eyes.

“How did you see all these?”

“Everyone here saw all these” Khushi told shrugging and Anika looked shocked at her.

“Everyone? Even Mumma and papa? Oh God! Aunty and uncle too?” She asked embarrassed and khushi chuckled before pulling her cheeks.

“This is why Bhaiyya and Arnav calls you a kid” Khushi told and Anika pouted.

“They were all busy so they didn't see. By everyone, I meant me and Arnav” Khushi told with a sheepish smile and Anika's eyes widened.

“Bhaiyya saw?” She asked and khushi nodded.

“Bhaiyya will tell him and he'll tease me to no extent. I'm not going home today. I'm coming with you” Anika made a cry baby face and khushi burst out laughing.

“So don't you think I'll tell Bhaiyya?” Khushi asked and Anika looked shocked at her making Khushi chuckle all more.

“Oh No. Bhabhi don't tell him please” Anika told with puppy face and Khushi chuckled before hugging her.

“I won't say” Khushi told and Anika breathed a sigh of relief.

“How did you know that you love bhaiyya?” Anika asked and khushi smiled.

“I don't know. Just like that. I had this dream of marrying him right from the time I saw some movie in childhood. May be from then” Khushi told chuckling and Anika smiled.

“Who told first?”

“Of course him. I was hell scared of Bhaiyya” Khushi told chuckling.

“When?”

“Remember Bhaiyya and Arnav went for some trip to Mussoorie?” She asked and Anika nodded.

“After coming back. He told he missed me a lot and——” Khushi blushed and Anika smiled but her eyes widened suddenly.

“Bhabhi!” She told scared and khushi turned to her confused.

“Missing means love?” She asked with raised heartbeats.

“Not in every case” Khushi told confused.

“Crying a lot after missing?” She asked and Khushi shrugged.

“May be, because I did at that time” Khushi told and Anika looked at her as if she had seen a ghost.

“And when bhaiyya came back, what did you feel?”

“Happy of course” Khushi told confused.

“Did you miss your bhaiyya at that time?” Anika asked.

“Why are you playing KBC with me now? Ask me clearly” Khushi told and Anika looked at her.

“I was fifteen at that time when Bhaiyya and he went for this trip” She started scared.

“I used to cry thinking about him at night. Is that——?” She asked and Khushi smiled at her.

“Right from then?” Khushi asked.

“I didn't know. I thought it was just like I missed bhaiyya and that's why I cried but now, when you told this——” She told softly and khushi smiled.

Khushi was about to say something when Arnav called her for saying something. She walked away to him and Anika sat there itself thinking what Khushi told. What if she is in love with him?

*

“So, how was your birthday?” He asked and she smiled widely.

“Very memorable but before that, how did you come to know about that?” She asked and he smirked.

“About what?” He asked and she looked here and there blushing.

“About my wish” She told softly and walked closer to her.

“About the Teddy bear?” He asked as he walked forward and she walked backward.

She shook her head.

“About the earrings?” He asked and she shook her head as her back hit the wall.

“About the shiv-parvati idol?” he asked keeping both his hands on either side of her on the wall.

“No” She whispered.

“Then about the anklets?” He asked again and she shook her head.

“Then what else?” He asked and she bit her lower lip blushing.

“About the 25 year wish” She told softly as she had written that she wanted her first kiss on her twenty fifth birthday under the starry sky along with many of her other wishes. But sadly, that remained just a silly wish of hers along with the many other unfulfilled wishes.

“Let's say, I saw a small book in your room and read it” He told and she looked at him.

“And?”

“And what?” He asked confused.

“What if I slapped you when you did that?” She asked and he smiled.

“If I had the slightest doubt that you're uncomfortable, I wouldn't have done that” He told making her blush.

“And to answer your question. Yes it was my very first kiss” He told and she hugged him blushing making him chuckle.

Though he acted all very cool, he was not able to steady his heartbeats for the longest time. Man! It was his very first kiss afterall. Whenever he thought about that moment, all he felt was to keep looking at her and hold her in his arms. Arnav had kept asking him what was the matter when he got distracted many a times looking at Anika but he had no answer to tell Arnav. That very moment he wished Anika was not Arnav's sister which was the reason he couldn't share about his very first kiss to his best friend. He was very badly stuck but Arnav got busy with the guests soon after making him thank all Gods. After that Arnav seemed to have gotten busy and the matter of Shivaay's distraction and absent mindedness slipped out of his mind while Shivaay took special care to pay proper attention which was too difficult when Anika's eyes were following him everywhere.

What makes you feel that it was my first kiss?” She asked and he chuckled.

“Why do you think no one ever proposed you?” He asked and she looked at him sadly.

“Because I was not really beautiful or anything. I was just a normal girl” She told and he smiled.

“That's what you thought all these years?” He asked and she nodded.

“Then get this in your brain, half of the male population of that university were behind you. You were too busy with your books that you never noticed anyone” He told and she looked shocked at him.

“What?!? Then why didn't anyone propose me?” She asked shocked but seeing the smirk on his face, she knew his answer.

“Haww! You both idiots! Because of you both, my life got spoilt” She told huffing making him laugh out loud.

“I will kill you today! After killing you, I'll go to Bhaiyya and kill——No! If I kill him, bhabhi will turn a widow so, I'll just kidnap him and torture him for one month. And you! I'll throw your body in dustbin and put all the worms on you. Yuck! What am I even saying?” She scrunched her face in disgust and he sat on the bed laughing his heart out.

“Don't laugh! All the six years, I thought I was not good enough to be proposed by anyone” She told with a frown as she sat on the bed and he kept his hand around her neck.

“Again, I didn't have any problem ok. Your Bhaiyya was the one who glared at everyone who looked at you” He told and she looked at him with narrowed eyes.

“You didn't do anything?” She asked and he looked here and there. She pushed him and turned her face to the other side.

“But you both passed out when I was in second year” She told confused.

“That Rahul and Armaan——” He stopped realising what he was saying and she turned to him with wide eyes. Rahul and Armaan were the only male friends she had from University which Arnav allowed just because they both had girlfriends whom they loved like crazy and considered Anika like their sister.

“Traitors!” She told angrily before stomping her feet to the washroom.

••|To Be Continued|••

PRECAP:

“Let's go to Himalayas. While coming back, I'll push you down the peak and laugh like this” She told angrily while he laughed more looking at her angry face.

“You're laughing? I'll throw you down Mount Everest. Bagadbilla kahinka!” She told and slammed the door while he rolled on the bed laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 38.3K 50
• • • • Attraction is spontaneous, but Relationship is not. • • • • Shivaay has celebrated celibacy so far. He has craved to be in an intimate relati...
37.4K 4.4K 40
ANNIKA HARSH VARDHAN TRIVEDI A girl with a stone heart. Anika is a bad-tempered girl who studies Master in commerce. She does not hesitate to do anyt...
21.5K 1.7K 25
A Story inspired by Ishqbaaz Shivika's separation... Story begins where Shivaay and Annika separated after Pinky's intervention. Almost a year had pa...
139K 7.5K 30
After coming back from jail after 5 years, the great Wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was no more. He lost his old charm, attitude and happiness. He wa...