Part 17 - Feelings

After reading the comments of Anika's nose stud, I spent almost an hour searching for SC's photos with nose stud. When the result was depressing, I went and searched Sanaya's photos because khushi had big (bigger than her nose) nose stud which looked really pretty on her. Finally realised with great regret that Both Anika and Khushi didn't have real nose studs in IB and IPKKND and here me like a fool got a nose piercing 3/4th inspired by them. My whole IB and IPKKND life was a lie *crying dramatically* just because of Anika and Khushi here I'm struggling my worst when I get dust allergy and sneeze the whole day. Never mind! Well at least people told I look pretty with nose stud *blush*

PS: anyone planning to get a nose stud, please come to me for pros and cons. Don't fall in the trap like me. And everyone who has nose stud, welcome to my team 😂😂😂😂

*

“You can't seem to take your eyes off my brother” Khushi nudged Anika as she kept looking at Shivaay who was talking to someone.

She turned to khushi startled and shook her head.

“So may be I'm blind” Khushi told and Anika blushed as she looked down.

“What gift did he give you?” Khushi asked with a smile.

“All these are his gifts. Can you believe it? He gave me twenty six gifts” Anika told chuckling and khushi smiled.

“Bhaiyya is like that. Once he loves someone, he'll give his life to them” Khushi told and Anika looked startled at her.

“He loves me?” She asked and khushi looked confused at her.

“Of all people in this world, you're asking this question?” Khushi asked and Anika turned to look at Shivaay once.

“Did he tell you?” Anika asked.

“Why should he tell me? I mean we can understand it from a person's actions. Just like you're head over heels in love with him——”

“What?!?” Anika shreiked and khushi looked startled at her.

“I'm in love with him?” She asked and khushi looked confused at her.

“You're not?” Khushi asked and she shook her head.

“Then what's with this love struck behavior of yours?” Khushi asked with her arms crossed across her chest.

“What behaviour is that?” She asked confused.

“You haven't taken your eyes off him after reaching here. You were smiling like an idiot when he smiled back at you few times. When he wasn't in your sight for a few seconds, you were frantically looking for him. What else is all these then?” Khushi asked and Anika looked at her with wide eyes.

“How did you see all these?”

“Everyone here saw all these” Khushi told shrugging and Anika looked shocked at her.

“Everyone? Even Mumma and papa? Oh God! Aunty and uncle too?” She asked embarrassed and khushi chuckled before pulling her cheeks.

“This is why Bhaiyya and Arnav calls you a kid” Khushi told and Anika pouted.

“They were all busy so they didn't see. By everyone, I meant me and Arnav” Khushi told with a sheepish smile and Anika's eyes widened.

“Bhaiyya saw?” She asked and khushi nodded.