Part 14 - Surprise!

“God!! She didn't realise that. She thinks it's because she considered me like her brother. Oh God! What if she still considers me the same?” He asked with wide eyes.

“No. She didn't kiss me before” He told relieved.

“What about me? What do I feel towards her?” He asked to himself confused.

“Ah! There's still time. But now there's no time to think about this. I'll think everything after tomorrow” He told shrugging and got down the car before walking to the office building for a tiring day at work.

*

That whole day went with her suppressing everything in her mind and thinking so much more than she thought previously and crying over it. She was quick in hiding her emotions under a fake smile whenever he looked at her and he seemed to be really happy to notice her deeply.

Next day, her heart thumped against her rib cage as the clock ticked 1.

He wrapped up everything and was about to walk out of the cabin when she rushed inside with some papers.

“This—This paper, your sign” She told pointing at some random paper.

“Later” He told and was about to go when she held her head and acted like fainting.

Quickly holding her, he looked worried at her.

“What happened? Are you ok?” He asked making her sit on the chair and she shook her head.

“I feel everything spinning. I want to go home” She told blinking her eyes and he widened his eyes.

“Home? I'll drop you at Raizada Mansion. I told you right, some paper works. There's no one at home to take care of you” He told and she shook her head.

“It's ok, I'll just sleep on the bed——”

“NO! What if you need something” He asked cutting her off.

“Where will you be?”

“Uh——in the study. I'm doing my work there” He told stammering.

“You can check me occasionally——”

“No! I need concentration in my work. Nothing should disturb me. Take your bag. I'm dropping you at Raizada Mansion. Ah no wait—I'll go and take your bag. You walk to——No you can't walk alone. You'll fall. Urghh!! Come with me” He told fully tensed looking at his watch where time was already 1:15.

“Why are you getting so tensed?” She asked and he turned to her.

“Tensed? Me? No. I'm cool” He told forcing a chuckle.

“Come come” He told holding her hand and she walked with him to her cabin.

She took her bag and turned to him while he almost dragged her with him leaving the few employees who saw them, surprised.

He was checking the time every ten seconds in his watch and she was thinking of ways to prolong his time.

“Ice cream shop” She told.

“That is closed. We'll come in the evening” He told without even looking at the shop and her heartbeat increased as they reached near Raizada mansion.

He stopped the car, looked at the time once and quickly walked inside with her.

“Bhaiyya? What are you doing here?” Khushi asked.