♦The Crown {Bending The Four...

By Ayanikookie14

A bending story~ ♦Earthbender ♦ ♠Firebender ♠ ♣Waterbender♣ ♥Airbender ♥ I am a huge fan of "The... More

1.The Beginning
2.The Picnic
3.The Sudden Attack
4.The Secret
5.Finding Out The Power(part 1/2)
6.Finding out the power (part 2/2)
8.Wake up!
9.Preparations
10.The Grand ball
11.Suddenly

7.In the Northern Water Tribe

43 6 10
By Ayanikookie14

Jin POV

Tae and Y/n are still fainted... Suga is sitting beside them.
Alish and Imvia they are still sitting motionless...Jin,Hobi and Jungkook are sitting beside them.
Joon and Jimin are sitting beside Tae and Y/n...

In another room

"I think we should tell them the truth now. How long can this be going!
"Yes, you are right Mr. Kai. We should...

End of conversation

I saw Mr. Kai and Miss. Jennie coming .
*cough*
Everyone noticed them..

"We have to tell you something, so listen carefully.." said Miss Jennie.

Mr. Kai started,"If Taehyung and Y/n don't wake up during the next thirteen days ;I think, actually we think that- they won't -- So, we have to go in the Northern Water Tribe . "

"Northern water tribe???"said Joon.

" Yes. The water tribe is a sovereignty of water benders and nonbenders.There are three tribes : the Northern Water Tribe, centered in the North Pole; the Southern California Water Tribe, centered in the South Pole; and the Foggy Swamp. Both tge Northern and the Southern water tribes are chiefdoms led by a Tribal chief. Though tge northern chief was technically the ruler of both tribes the South maintained to control of its own internal affairs before ultimately gaining formal independence in 171 AG. On the other hand, the Foggy swamp tribe seemingly lacks formal political structure, with members in several small settlements functioning without a formal chief."

Miss Jennie also added,"So,we'll be going there. And we will take Tae and Y/n with us."

At last Imvia and Alish spoke together,"Will it bring them back to normal???"

We calmed them down. Hobi and Jin were holding them and make them sit again.

Joon then looked at Miss jennie and siad,"Lets hope for the best.....".We could clearly see a stress line on her forehead same as Mr. Kai.

*this is not good at all,but I have to keep them calm;said Jin inside his mind*

There was a pindrop silence.....

Jin broke the wall of deep silence saying,"Yeah Miss, we are ready to go there."

He added noticing us,"Before that you all must eat something as we went under a huge stress.

I'm goning to make food now.You all go to your rooms and get fresh and change clothes. Tomorrow we are heading to Northern Water Tribe........ "

Time skipped.....

The next morning

Yoongi Pov

"Wake up Suga!wake up" a sharp noise woke me up. I opened your eyes and it was none other than Imvia.

"We all are ready. Get ready and come downstairs if you want to have breakfast with us."saying this she went downstairs.

As she came to wake me up that means she is normal now. I relly got tensed for her cause she had to eatch her close friend,my sis, being fainted..

Ufff!! I dont wanna even think about that momment again! I hope my sis and Tae will be okay again!!
I think I should wake up now...

Yoongi Pov end

Imvia Pov

I went to Suga's he was still sleeping. He is sleeping so peacefully.I can surely say that he didn’t sleep last night cause there is dark circles under his eyes on his pale skin.  He looks ssooo cute while sleeping,just like a sleeping kitty. I dont wanna wake him up. But yeah,I have to.

I know that it is really hard for him. He never lets it show but he is feeling so weak and lonely inside.

Oh,shit!!I forgot,I came here to wake him up.No, I should wake him up.

Imvia pov end

Jungkook Pov

What happened yesterday must be really hard for Alish. She maybe didnt sleep well in the night,thats why she is still sleeping. Lets go and check out.

I went to her room and she was coming outside the room. We met in her rooms door. She was heading downstairs. We almost had a bumb. But we handled it.

" Whooosh.!!That was close!We almost bumped!"said Alish.

"Yeah,,!You didnt sleep last night,did ya??"

"...."

"I knew it! Alish, you dont need to worry. Dont give yourself so stress. You have to be strong. We have a long
day infront of us."

"Yeah,I have to be strong. Today we are going to the Northern Water Tribe."

"Yeah,thats the spirit.Now lets go downstairs. "

Downstairs

Jin Pov

Everyone came downstairs. I have prepared the breakfast.
"Everyone, breakfast is ready. I have placed them on the table. "

Everyone started to eat.Though everyone is pretending
, I can clearly understand that everyoned is was tensed deep inside.

We all took breakfast. Miss Jennie be coming anytime to take us there.

*ting tong* -the doorbell rang.

Hobi rushed to open the door reaviling Miss Jennie.

She came inside.

"Is everyone ready??"

"Yes. We are." said Joon.

"Before we start for there,I need to tell you something..Dont be panicked. You will be an part of a huge adventure today!!"

"We wont"-we all said in unision.

Miss jennie said, "As you know we will bring Tae and Y/n with us, lets get them downstairs."

Then the boys took Tae and Alisha, Jin and Sia brought
Y/n.

We started for the adventure...

We went through a portal to Mr. Kai as before.
Mr. Kai was fully prepared.

He said," We are gonig in the Northern Water Tribe by a flying beast or a flying bison. It name is Appa. We are going there by riding on Appa."

"Where is Appa?" said Jimin.

"Here he is."

And a large figure with whit fur all over with a brown arrow shaped patch of fur on the back.

"He is an air nomad." said Mr. Kai.

"He is soo cute!!" said Jin.

"Lets sit on him." said Alisha.

At first we placed Y/n and Tae on Appa.Then we all sat on him one by one. Me,Rm and Jimin sat beside Y/n and Tae. Imvia sat with Suga and Alisha with Jungkook.

Mr. Kai will fly Appa. Miss Jennie were siiting with him.

We began to fly.The view was great from there.The world seemed so different from the world we came from.

We all were enjoying the view.

Time skipped...

Imvia POV

While we were flying, I noticed that Yoongi was in deep thought. I know whats going on his mind..  He must be thinking about what gonna happen after we reach there.Oh,his hand, should I touch it???Or not???

Imvia POV end

Yoongi POV

I was thinking about what was waiting for  me,for all of us,I wan busy in thinking this. And then I felt a warmth of skin on my hand.  It was Her hand. I mean Imvia's. I cant express about how much I needed this warmth of her hand that momment. It soothed all my pain.

Yoongi POV

Time skipped....

____We took some breaks through the whole journey. We rested about an hour or less and then again started the journey. Through the breaks we would just take breakfast, lunch or dinner. At night we would sleep while Mr. Kai would fly Appa. Sometimes we would just land Appa and spent the night sleeping on him.

___Thus  after 7 long days, we reached our destination, "The Northern Water Tribe"

" Lets get down from Appa."said Hobi.

"Hobi,Jungkook and Jimin help me to take Tae. And Imvia, Jin,Suga and Alisha take Y/n." said Joon.

We all got down from Appa including Tae and Y/n.

"We are now in the Northern Water Tribe. Welcome here."said Miss Jennie.It felt like she is from here after how she welcomed us.

We must say that this is An amazing place. Everything about here is so refreshing!

" I feel so alive. I am feeling a strange strength inside me."said Imvia.

"So am I.!!" exclaimed Jin with joy.

"Okay,lets go children. Follow us." siad Mr. Kai.
We followed him until we reached ___

"Its a huuuugeeee CASTLE!!!" exclaimed Jungkook.

"Wow!!Sooo pretty!" said in absent mind Imvia while looking at the castle.

Miss Jennie and Mr.Kai showed us the way to the entrance of the castle. Miss Jennie signed the guards and we entered the castle.

And, we all looked at her in a huge shock except Mr. Kai.

"Is SHe tHe  QuEen oF tHE cAstLe......??" Jimin said loudly!

At that momment a guard came,bowed before Miss Jennie and said" Your highness,at last you are here. I'll go and inform all."and he left.

"Miss,you are the___ Imvia Couldn't finish the sentence and Mr. Kai finished it"__Queen of the castle."

Then we all bowed her and she said,"Welcome to our Castle...."

We all then followed her through a secret path and reached at a secret place..

She signed the guards  and they put Y/n and Tae in two large water filled pots kinda things.  They are some old guards whom we can trust.

Then Miss Jennie said,"Kyo" and they left. Kyo was The  leader of them.

Then she just went infront of them and then closed her eyes.

Then she lifted her hand up in an unique posture and the water where Tae and Y/n were sleeping started to float in the air.

"She is a Water Bender...!!!!!!" said Alisha in a shock.
Mr. Kai nodded. The room was already silent but then the wall of silence became even thicker.

But she continued what she was doing and the water started to glow. Even the water where they were lying was glowing too.

In  "???? "

??? Pov

I woke up and I felt like, I-I am so strong and refreshed like nothing have ever happened to me.

Suddenly......

"Where are we? "--I heard a familiar voice and I looked aside and saw it was Tae.

The Tae said," Y/n,is that you?what is this place and what is happening with us??"

Then I said,"I also dont know..."
Then I saw a bright light in front of us.

"Are you watching it too???"
"Yes..!!"

Then I felt a pain in my head. My sight went black. The last thing I remember was a voice coming from the bright light __

                              "Keep going on the bright path
              You must know whats wrong and whats right"

The sentence repeated itself again again......

                         _________________∆_________________

                                      ~*To be continued*~

                                ~~~Happy Birthday Suga~~~

      Thanks for reading guys . If you like it,then please                      
                     click the vote button.Purple u guys~~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•∆~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978 47 6
The Hundred Year War is over. Peace rules the world in an unprecedented way. The world is starting to heal from the mistakes of the past. It's been...
4.1K 44 39
"The group I want to be in...more than anything...promise me I can be in that group," I slowly started. "Okay, just name your pick! We can arrange an...
21.3K 672 56
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...
4.2K 197 6
Male Reader x Korra x Asami. Decades after the adventures of Avatar Aang to stop The Fire Nation's oppressive campaign of tyranny and death with his...