๐๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ โŽฏ ๐• ๐•“๐•š-๐•จ๐•’...

็”ฑ thekillerde4th

"๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง" {๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฌ: ๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

CHAPTER I. the beginning
CHAPTER II. the present
CHAPTER III. big plans ahead
CHAPTER V. rescues
CHAPTER VI. new faces
CHAPTER VII. corrupted mind
CHAPTER VIII. real truth
CHAPTER IX. hope
CHAPTER X. rejection
CHAPTER XI. war
CHAPTER XII. change
CHAPTER XIII. aftermath
CHAPTER XIV. investigation
CHAPTER XV. chase
CHAPTER XVI. questions
CHAPTER XVII. answers
CHAPTER XVIII. revealing
CHAPTER XIX. troops
CHAPTER XX. run
CHAPTER XXI. help
CHAPTER XXII. hurt
CHAPTER XXIII. hand(s)
CHAPTER XXIV. not the end
CHAPTER XXV. clone wars
CHAPTER XXVI. continuation
CHAPTER XXVII. fighting
CHAPTER XXVIII. plans
CHAPTER XXIX. distraction
CHAPTER XXX. clueless mind
CHAPTER XXXI. recovering
CHAPTER XXXII. hand-in-hand
CHAPTER XXXIII. hero
CHAPTER XXXIV. discussion
CHAPTER XXXV. arguments
CHAPTER XXXVI. death watch
CHAPTER XXXVII. news
CHAPTER XXXVIII. arc troopers
CHAPTER XXXIX. new apprentice
CHAPTER XL. light/dark side
CHAPTER XLI. other's thoughts
CHAPTER XLII. vanished
CHAPTER XLIII. not again
CHAPTER XLIV. sparks
CHAPTER XLV. a new lightsaber
CHAPTER XLVI. marriage
CHAPTER XLVII. duchess
CHAPTER XLVIII. please
CHAPTER XLIX. goodbye
CHAPTER L. the darkness
CHAPTER LI. not obi-wan
CHAPTER LII. absolution
CHAPTER LIII. rebirth
obi-wan & jewel
CHAPTER LIV. ashoka
CHAPTER LV. slow transitions
CHAPTER LVI. a list
CHAPTER LVII. important
CHAPTER LVIII. proper manners
CHAPTER LIX. a secret
CHAPTER LX. bad batch
CHAPTER LXI. exposition
CHAPTER LXII. awareness
CHAPTER LXIII. born
CHAPTER LXIV. privacy
CHAPTER LXV. brought back together
CHAPTER LXVI. chancellor
CHAPTER LXVII. swiftness
CHAPTER LXVIII. safely
CHAPTER LXIX. confidential
CHAPTER LXX. general grievous
CHAPTER LXXI. pride/utapau
CHAPTER LXXII. life
CHAPTER LXXIII. jedi temple
CHAPTER LXXIV. tragedy
CHAPTER LXXV. repercussion

CHAPTER IV. mission(s)

7.1K 159 19
็”ฑ thekillerde4th

♡ || chapter 4. mission(s)

I found myself captivated by the room. It was a bit unusual to notice the absence of the Viceroy or any other leader. I couldn't help but feel a slight unease as time passed by. At times, it can be quite a distance for my focus to gently engage and perceive the clutter of spots with the Echo Sense.

"Don't worry, the negotiations will be short," Qui-Gon declaimed, gazing his eyes around the room as well.

"Something isn't right, master," Obi-Wan added as he looked over to me. "I can sense it too, Jewel."

As I patiently waited, a gentle wisp of smoke filled the room, and my hand instinctively gravitated towards my lightsaber. That's when the doors opened and blasters came at us, a bunch of droids there appearing.

I swiftly changed my position and sprinted towards the group of droids, successfully slicing through each one in order. I leaped in several places before hiding behind a wall at last with more blaster shots coming at us. I tucked my blue lightsaber by my side, gingerly looking to see where the hits were coming from.

Obi-Wan came over to me after he had sliced his blue lightsaber down from the droid I had overlooked. He had a slight grin on his face when he got near me. 

"Showing off as always," he muttered, his eyes glowing before mine as his smile formed.

I copied his smile on my face as he carried on speaking, directing his words towards his master.

"You were right about one thing master," he started. "The negotiations were short."

More droids came along with destroyers as well. I got out from hiding to fend off the blare of attacks while Qui-Gon assured us to stay together. He went somewhere, leaving Obi-Wan and I back to back, glued on each other while deflecting the blaster shots coming at us.

"I wonder if you're enjoying this as much as I am," I chimed in, turning around and still locked on Obi-Wan's back to return the blaster shots to the droids still aimed at us.

"It's more enjoyable with you here," he graciously replied, spinning his lightsaber in a circle and proudly ejecting his tone when he answered.

"Very good."

Qui-Gon swiftly opened a door and urgently shouted for us to fasten our pace. I quickly followed Obi-Wan as he hurriedly pulled me while we deflected more shots, eventually exiting out of the command deck without any harm.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I was captivated by the beautiful landscape of Naboo. I saw a variety of trees, bushes, flowers, and grass spread out in my view. The colors of the wildlife were vibrant. Qui-Gon had been talking to one of the Gungans I remembered hearing about. 

Jar Jar Binks, I believe, his name was. He was a native outcast and had been chased by an MTT.

Obi-Wan was near the pair when he saw me paying attention to them. He smiled, causing my lips to curve in sync, his gaze returning to Qui-Gon as my focus drifted towards something nearby.

My feet went over to the edge of the water I was near toward. A small hand fire pistol and patches of the Echo Sense lifted from my eyes when I looked at it. Still, to this day, it almost looks like magic appearing in front of me... The white light hit me fast before the faint mumbles and images appeared in my eyes.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚍𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚍𝚜, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜, 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍𝚢.

"What did you happen to come across?" Obi-Wan gently interrupted my concentration as he came over to me. 

"A blaster pistol," I showed him. "Someone was trying to fend for themselves with battle droids here. It didn't appear to go in a good direction, from what I could see."

His eyes gently widened and he thought it might be best to kindly inform Qui-Gon about this, as it could potentially bring them closer to understanding where they might be coming from. Jar Jar Binks and Master Qui-Gon looked over to us when Obi-Wan and I showed them the blaster.

"Master," Obi-Wan interrupted the pair chatting. "Jewel found this pistol and said that there was someone here fighting more of the battle droids."

"Really?" Qui-Gon sighed in what looked like a relief when his shoulders relaxed at the mention of what I found. "I forgot you had the Echo Sense. Strong, effective in the eyes of a Jedi. It's also really rare for someone to obtain it, but at least this is a lead. Jar Jar here was just mentioning about them."

"Well, how do you propose we go upon this?" Obi-Wan kindly inquired to Qui-Gon.

"Yousa follow me, mesa can take you to bigsa boss! Hesa help," Jar Jar added, his odd way of communication was sort of interesting. 

He quickly and eagerly leaped into the water, with the three of us following suit. We continued to discover new wonders in the vast expanse of the planet.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We eventually got to the entrance of Otoh Gunga, an underwater Gungan city that showed a magnificent color in the water. I felt quite relaxed when finally we got inside the grand place. The dark colors of the water made it almost look like it was at the bottom of the ocean but it wasn't too far down from the surface. 

"Itsa good to be home!" Jar Jar shouts in happiness, throwing his hands in the air.

Another Gungan comes and snarkily says, "Yousa in big doo doo!"

He then hits him with a spear, which shocks him. Jar Jar seemed hurt by it but shook it off. All of us were escorted to what appeared to be the throne room with another Gungan at the throne chair. He seemed offended to see Jar Jar appear once again.

There were bubble walls in the royal room, and outside, like shimmering stars, were little illuminated fish swimming about. Several Gungan officials sat on a long circular bench, with the boss, king, or whoever was sitting in the middle at a higher level than the rest.

"Yousa cannot be here!" the King spoke aloud, he was rather serious when he finally broke the silence when we entered in the throne room. "Dis army of mackineeks up dare tis new weesong!"

"There's a droid army about to attack Naboo," Qui-Gon announced to the King. "We have to alert them."

"Wesa no like da Naboo. Un dey no like uss-ens. Da Naboo tink they so smarty den us-ens. Day tink day brains so big." The boss's words seemed a little bit perplexed in the language he spoke, but I could make the most of what he was saying still.

"Those army droids can possess control of you if they control the surface," Obi-Wan added some more context.

"No, mesa no tink so," the King seems sure of his words. The neutral look on his face falls split for a second when he registers more of what was transpiring here. "Mesa scant talkie witda Naboo, and no nutten talkie it outlaunders."

"There will be a lot of downfalls if you don't see the ties of the circle you and Naboo have. You must see that one will affect the other, so you have to understand this."

"No care of Naboo. Wesa wish no nutten in yousa tings, outlaunder, and wesa no care-n about da Naboo." The King swayed his arm in a fashion to not think once of any life form on the planet.

"We shall leave then. There's no reasoning with them," Qui-Gon uttered with annoyance, turning to us.

"Wesa gonna speed yousaway," the King responds.

Jar Jar gently turned around and quietly followed Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, while my mind wondered if I could kindly contribute some input. The King might find some agreement from it.

"What about Jar Jar?" I asked the King, turning back and walking closely to the Gungan. "Is he no longer allowed here?"

"Binks brokeen the nocombackie law. Hisen to be pune-ished," the King responds, looking directly at me.

"Is it suitable for your honor to remove him from this place and have him return our favor as he did get saved by Master Qui-Gon Jinn? It is a life debt he did say he would offer back as a reward."

The King reflected, and it appeared that this concept fascinated him.

"It is in your God's demand that his life belongs to Qui-Gon if you must see it," I continued.

"Hisen live tis yos, outlander. Begone wit him!" I guess that actually worked out.

As I bowed and faced the people who had been waiting for me, my grin widened. Looks like the negotiations take the win this time. 

"Very good persuasion," Obi-Wan murmured in an amused manner, coming near my side.

"Can I say I didn't plan all of that?" I muttered back to him.

"Even better."

We all departed from the underwater city without any immediate danger pursuing us, for now...

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.7K 67
An episodic, Clone Wars-style story; Obi-Wan Kenobi has an interesting mission ahead of him. A Gray Jedi has deserted his order and is looking to rep...
88.7K 2.7K 31
Emerรฉ Naberrie has always abided by the Jedi Code. After giving her life to the Jedi Order at age six and moving away from her family and home planet...
949K 27.9K 106
| The Wattys 2022 Shortlist | ๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…? Taken from an early age from her family in Scarif in the Outer...
249K 6.7K 61
The last person in the galaxy you would ever want to be trapped with inside a little ship in space was your arrogant, cruel master- Anakin Skywalker...