The Lies I Believed.

By simply_laylay

Ariana a single mom is struggling to stay alive while also struggling to feed her and her kid yosohn. She is... More

3:24 am
trust
abuse
dont talk to him like that.
hell no
im stuck
cheat
safe.
my property now bitch.
livid.
this is not love.
forreal
sick of it.
the mall.
rebound
Trust me
❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯

the store

12.1K 231 90
By simply_laylay

Here baby eat I tell yosohn pushing the plate of noodles to him.

What awbout u mwommy? He asks me.

I'm fine eat i tell him pulling the thin fleece over us getting into the twin sized bed.

He then gives me a fork and he gets one.

Weat he says looking at me meaning to say eat.

I then smile and put the fork down and i shake my head no while telling him I'm fine.

He then opens his mouth and grabs a handful of noodles and puts them into my mouth and some into his.

Weat he says again. I then sigh and start eating.

After we are done eating I get him out of bed and I go into the bathroom running some water in a bowl and warming it up in the microwave. I then bath us two and brush our teeth then lotion. Their outfits:

Yosohn:

Ari

Since it was cold outside i dressed us both in warm clothes.

Let's go dada I tell him picking him up and putting him in the stroller. I then get his bag and snacks and put them at he bottom of the stroller.

10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 I count that should last us for the rest of the week I tell myself putting the money back in my wallet. If you guys are wondering where yosohns dad is when he found out I was pregnant he said he didn't want him and left i haven't seen him since.

I then throw my purse over my shoulder and put my phone in it.

Let's start this walk to the store i tell him. I then unlock the door and lock it once I'm outside. I then walk to the corner store and there is a group of dudes.

Darn she fine AYE MA! I heard i just ignored them and pushed yosohn into the store with me.

Cwandy? He asks. I then sigh and tell him no. His face then turns red and he starts crying. I then go in front of the stroller and bend down to his level.

Not today mommy doesn't have enough money okay? I ask.

He then wipes his tears and reaches his arms out for me signaling he wanted me to pick him up.

No yosohn stop clowning in here I tell him.

His bottom lip then quivers and he start back crying. I then unbuckle him and pick him up putting him on my hip. He then put  his head in my neck closing his eyes. I then walk around the store getting canned goods and noodles and water. I then walk to the baby aisle and get yosohn some similac. I then go check out.

23.67 the old man replies i then hand him the exact money and i turn around bumping into someone. I then look up and it was this dude:

Excuse you he says mugging me. I then look at him like he had 10 heads.

First the fuck all you shouldn't have been standing all up on me. Second of all I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to but it sholl ain't me I say causing my accent to come out.

I then put a sleeping yosohn in his stroller while the dude replied.

Watch the fucking attitude shawty cause ill bust one in ya he says thinking he scaring me.

Ain't none i ain't heard before I tell him walking away. I could feel him staring at my butt so I decided to twist a lil.

Thirsty ass nigga I mumble. I then walk outside and the same niggas is outside.

MA! The same one yells I then turn to him while he jogs up to me.

Hey shawty whats your name? He asks.

Leave me the fuck alone I tell him smiling clearly annoyed.

Well darn my name is key he tells me.

Cool I reply nonchalantly.

Are you single? He asks.

W- i then got cut off by the same guy from the store saying nope while putting his arm around my shoulders.

I just stare at him waiting for him to get off of me.

Oh toosii I ain't know this was you the dude says.

I then pick up yosohn since he said he was cold and I put him in my over sized hoodie with him facing my chest. The dude then walks away and the dude from the store stands beside me.

My name is toosii as you already heard he tells me.

Ari I reply simply.

Well my baby cold so bye I tell him about to walk away until he pulls my arm softly. I then turn around before rapping my arms around yosohn in my hoodie sleeping.

Hmm I turn around.

Let me give yall a ride he tells me.

N- I was then cut of by toosi.

It wasn't a question he says folding the stroller and grabbing the bags.

I didn't protest i just got in the front still holding yosohn. I then kiss yosohn lips before running my fingers through his hair.

Thats yo son? Toosi asks

Yeah I trail off.

How old is he? Toosi asks

2 I reply putting the seat belt on both of us.

He then shakes his head and asks me my address and I give it to him.

Oh so you live in my hood the vineyards ? He asks.

I then side eye him and reply I guess while getting on my phone.

Mwommy who is that? A now awoke yosohn asks.

Mr.toosi I tell him.

He then looks at my phone.

Pwhone? He asks.

I then hand it to him and he plays candy crush.

We here he tells me I then tell him thank you as I was about to get out he grabs my arm softly.

Can I uh you know have your um number? He asks scratching the back of his head. I then chuckle and give it to him and he tells me to call him later.

Me and yosohn then make dinner bath and go to sleep.

///////
First chapter this my second book so I will be updating slowly stay tuned...

Bye lovlies😘

1045 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
657K 21.6K 37
"If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." - Toxicilations 11:19 09/30/2021 - 10/10/2021 *old plssss don't read*
5K 155 69
22 year old Kalani lost herself in her abusive cheating husband she has to deal with the unexpected death of her Father her sister having a baby with...
94.7K 1.6K 40
Caged, abused and tortured, Ariana's life had been a living hell until she was forced to spy on the most dangerous mafia in the whole world, La Cosa...