I'm having his baby?! And I'm...

By White_Creyon

|| Description edited. || "I'm just an ordinary guy. There is nothing special about me." Ashton constantly to... More

Prologue
Why do things happen?
Don't ignore this.
Nowadays
Are you okay?!
Lets stay together.~
Dad?!
Pregnant?
Surprise!
You mean the world to me.
Sirens.
Valentines day.
St. Patrick's Day.
School is hell.
Smile for me?
Relief with a Slice of Hell
Crazy.
Heart Breaking News.
Who am I?
Stress.
Not an Update!
Date Night!
Birth.
So Many Reads! ❤️❤️
SEQUEL.

Birthday

18.9K 715 64
By White_Creyon

Chapter 4 - Ashton Herings

January 1st 2015, New Years.

{ Sexual content ahead, Explicit cursing/cussing. }

I awoken to the brim light of sunlight creeping in on me through the blinds, as I slightly groaned sitting up in my bed, before anything else I heard a banging from the hallway. "What the...?" I thought to myself as I got up walking over to my door, but instead of being able to open it I was slammed right into. "Fuck!" I yelled out loud, as my sister looked in.

"Oh mi gosh are you ok?!" November yelled it, which signaled my mom to come running down the hallway to notice me gush from my now swollen nose. "Great, of all days..." I silently thought as I rolled my eyes at the now worried mother.

"Anyhow, get yourself cleaned up, it your birthday!" My mom loves to state the obvious, as I stood up making my way towards my bathroom and slammed the door shut in anger of my face being practically damaged on the day when I have to look my best. "Damn it, fuck, shit!" I exclaimed as I tried to touch my nose, the pain felt like hell, the blood eventually dried up which allowed me to clean my nose, but it was swollen just a bit, and very red more like a tomato. "Thanks November." I said sarcastically loud hoping she heard me, which in reply she did, I smirked. "You called?" I shook my head no, as I shut my door in her face almost getting her. I began to undress deciding I was gonna take a shower, putting on my new clothing since it wasn't raining, or snowing, I would go out with my friends and Fernando. The thought warmed my insides as I stepped in the shower, washing myself up, running over my penis which was now erected due to the thought of Fernando being near me, I let out a slight moan at the touch of it. "I.. don't have time for this." I groaned to myself as I finished washing up to ensure I didn't jack myself off.

I eventually stepped into my room from the shower, shuddering at the coldness but eventually my heat came back to me as I took out a pair of only size 5 in men, black timberland boots with the fur around the top grabbing my pure white joggers from my drawer that still had the price-tag on them, along with my black shirt that had the pin already put in it for some reason, it was just plain black shirt. "Damn it." I said noticing the pin, realizing I was turning 17, I grabbed my winter coat, gloves and hat, doing my morning routine naked, I brushed my teeth and wash my face making my way over to the clothing, putting on a pair of boxer-briefs follow by brand-new white sock, slipping into my outfit laid out before me, I picked up my phone, and received at least 20 text messages in the last 10 minutes. "So much for going unnoticed by the people at school." I grumbled softly to myself as I opened my phone, I just blushed smiling like an idiot to myself. Those 20 messages were from Fernando, 2 from Lin and one from Ryan, but the rest were just Fernando. "Wake up!" One of them said. "Birthday boy, I wanna give you a birthday kiss." He really does care, I laughed as I made my way down the stairs, as I was walking down the stairs, I texted all three of them to meet me at the mall in about an hour, Fernando to meet me at my house.

As I neared the bottom of my stairs I noticed the distinct smell of strawberries & banana. "Yes, she is cooking them~" I chimed in harmony are as I entered my kitchen to see my mom flip the pancakes onto the plate, placing them on the table along side a smoothie, as I sat down she kissed my forehead. "Happy birthday baby." She said making her way out of the kitchen, I smiled as I dug into the pancakes, savoring each bite, just as knock came to the door. November moved from her place on the couch to open the door with the speed of light. She squealed hugging the person, as I just continued to eat with a confused puzzling look, a few seconds later Fernando walked past the kitchen, stopping in his tracks to look at me, carrying 10 balloons and a crown. "All for me?" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes, as he walked over. "Yes." He replied in the equal amount of sarcastic tone, kissing me with a smile that I felt into the kiss, causing me to smile back blushing as my sister began to coo. "Oh bite me." I said as she pretending to bite me walking away. "Ready to go?" Fernando said to me as I nodded, grabbing my crown and balloons from him, placing my balloon string on my wrist, my crown upon my head, feeling a palm sting my ass cheek. "Fernando!" I said a bit angry, but his smirk just made me laugh and smile with him, as we exited the house.

I noticed his car had a birthday cake on the passenger window, exclaimuing birthday boy inside, as I slightly blushed rolling my eyes as got into the car which followed by the opening of his car side door, as he sat in, starting the car, driving off in the opposite direction of the mall, i noticed my nose had gone down. "Good." I thought to myself.

I noticed, but didn't think much of it as I softly dozed off in the silent yet relaxing drive to the mall. "Hey we are here." I was shooken awake, as I looked around, the woods? is he going to kill me? I got out of the car, noticing a log cabin in the view that I was look towards. "Clinche much?" I heard him slightly chuckle in that deep voice, that was cause to me bite my lip. "Fuck me... please.!" My thoughts begged for me to release the words, it seemed I was lost in my thought because when I came back Fernando was standing on the porch giving me a wierd puzzled look. "Coming?" Fernando finally asked me, as I nodded awkwardly making my way to follow him inside. I noticed my crown and balloons were in the car still, but I didn't make a big deal but instead left them.

Once inside, it was warm and cozy, what you expect from a log cabin as I looked over to him. "Got it one year as an inheritance gift, now I have use for it." Fernando made his way over to me, picking me up bridal style which would cause me to blush darkly red, as I was now placed upon a bear rug skin. "Super fucking cliché, like a gay guy who likes bananas fucking cliché." I thought to myself, as I felt Fernando soft lips meet mine, immeditaly demanding entrance as I felt a big, rough but soft hand run up my shirt, immeditaly rubbing my nipples, I would moan in which Fernando would slip his tongue inside taking my tongue into battle which is, but I wasn't winning due to the pleasure being dealt to my nipples as well.

"Suck on these" Fernando would have stuck his hands in my mouth, slowly I began to suckle on them, as I felt my clothing being taken off for me, but I couldn't look Fernando was blocking me, I could feel his heat coming off of him. "Fuck I wanted this so bad, fuck fuck fuck yes.!" I thought to myself, as he pulled out his fingers, I was fully naked, but when did he get them off? "U..um.." I said, as I turned dark red, Fernando looked at me with his eyes full of lust and love, as he eyes my body, growling lowly. "Yes?" Fernando said with a voice so deep, it shook my core. "Get naked with me." I stated, as I watched him take off his clothing, revealing his perfectly hairy chest and lower abdomen, with his happy trail, but I didn't have much time to look over it as I was flipped over, feeling a pressure in my tight tight hole. This was my first time with anything and it felt like fucking hell, I held back the urge to cry out in pain, but just as he hit a certain spot, it caused me to moaned like a little bitch. "Ahhhhh~" This seemed to have fueled him, when I felt another finger enter me, but he began to hit that spot over and over again, I was harder than I could ever be but he then slipped in a third finger, this had caused me to explode all over the bear rug. "So..sorry." I said panting. "It's alright." Fernando said in a musky voice of deep, as I was flipped over to face him, he was hard like rock hard, it was at least 11 inches. "Yikes." I thought, but instead I wanted to try a blowjob, from what I saw on porn sites guys seem to like it, I hope mine does.

"You ok?" Fernando had concern in his voice, as I nodded rolling onto my knees, without giving him a chance to protest, gently licked Fernando penis head, which caused him to moan out, I then took it fully into my mouth as much I can, it was thick and big, as well as uncut, I began to bob my head up and down, as I heard low growls from Fernando with occasional moans, I went as far as I could once I did he yelled out,"I'm close!" He exclaimed, pushing my head down once more, as I felt a substance touch my tongue, but instead of spitting it out, I would swallow it, after it was done, I sucked it clean, pulling back. "T..that tasted good." I blushed after saying that, but he was still hard. "Wanna go a bit further?" Fernando lifted my head up, kissing my lips softly, as I smiled into the kiss. "Yes." I nodded, as I was laid on my back.

Fernando lifted my legs over his shoulders, I softly giggled due to the tickle of his hair on my butt, when I was rubbing on his lower abdomen since I wasn't fully postioned as he pushed me down slightly, taking his fingers sticking them in my mouth once more, as I sucked on them

He then rubbed the wet fingers along my hole, which in returned I shivered as I felt something big, rough, wet, and hard begin to slowly enter me, this was burning the shit out me, as I cried out a bit. "Relax and let me." Fernando said, pushing in slowly bit by bit, I relaxed a bit allowing him a bit easier, but it still was a searing ripping feeling, as he was fully in now as he began to thrust I couldn't help gripping into the fucking cliché bear rug, but after two thrusting I let out moan when he hit that one spot again. "F..fernando~~" I moaned out which seemed to fuel Fernando, as he began to hit that spot harder, and faster. "harder." I muttered out as he did what I asked, hitting the spot over and over again but harder this time, wrapping one of his hands around my cock, and pumping it, but I was already so sensitive it caused me to explode all my cum all over my chest at the mere touch of his hands. Fernando rolled onto his back, letting my cock go, placing his hands on my waist. Now I know this postion I was in the cowgirl, or cowboy? Didn't matter as he kept hitting the same spot over and over again, as I rode him. "I'm gonna cum!" We both said in sync as we did what we both said, but I released first all over his perfect chest, followed by him who released his cum into me, it was a bit chunky but warm and creamy, as I was panting he pulled out of me, laying me next to him.

"That. Was. Fucking. Amazing." I said in between each breathe, as I laid down next to him, snuggling up to him. "What time is it?" I asked him gasping slower and slower. "Well, it's about 8 p.m." He grabbed his phone out to get the time instead. "Actually it's 10 p.m, good thing we have off tomorrow." Fernando lightly chuckled, seems he isn't as out of breath as me, as I recovered my breath, I shut my eyes I was deadflat tired, but I felt myself being lifted opening my eyes I looking to Fernando dark green eyes with my own baby blue eyes, as we entered a doorway.

"What is this?" I asked in a sleepy voice, which Fernando would smirk at causing me to blush lightly, as he placed me on the bed, it was a soft foam, with a fur blanket, Fernando got in next to me pulling me close into a cuddle. "Your mine and don't let anyone ever tell you other wise alright.?" He made a low growl in command, as he laid his chin on top of my head. "Yessir." I slightly blushed, as I nuzzled in closer, eventually beginning to falling asleep to the sound of Fernando's snoring. "This person means everything to me." I thought as I began to go to sleep, I sat up in panic. "HOLY SHIT, Ryan and Lin!" Fernando sat up, looking at me and laughing. "Don't worry, they know not to meet you at the mall, I already told them the plans I had for your birthday." In a smug, cocky voice, then laid back down. "Jeez, I did't know." I said slightly punching his chest, laying back down upon him.

"So how was your birthday." He would ask me, as I would look up to him, doing the Eskimo kiss with our noses. "Perfect." I would smile, as he smiled showing his perfect Canine teeth, and just him was perfect to me, as a few minutes later he dozed off, and began to snore. "Loud much." I thought to myself in a slight blush, getting used to his snoring as I dozed off to the soft sounds of the crackling fire, and his loud snoring.

-----------------------------

*VOTE*FAN*COMMENT*FOLLOW*

What is gonna happen? Comment what you think, updates might come every 1-3 days, depends on how I am feelings, thanks for reading!.

What you think might happen? Oooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
866K 29.1K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
9.5K 265 18
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, confused. Did I have something on my face or what? Weirdo. "You..." He trailed off, without finishing...