Celebrity Status [1]

By writerbug44

Holly Thorne has a normal life in Minnesota. Normal friends and family and grades. Her personality may be a l... More

1.) First Impressions
2.) Family Reunions
3.) Hollywood Parties
4.) Starstruck Moments
5.) Rude Awakenings
6.) Busy Days
7.) Indoor Camping Trips
8.) Morning talks
9.) Shopping Trips
10.) Good Nights
11.) Movie Dates
12.) Making Up
13.) Friendship Confusions
14.) New Relationships
15.) Fair Days
16.) Girl Time
17.) First Dates
18.) Hormonal Disasters
19.) Movie Premiers
20.) Sibling Dramas
21.) Feeling Better
22.) New Attention
23.) Concluding
23.5) Concluding- Through Kale's Eyes
24.) Confessions
26.) Morning Afters
27.) Debating
28.) Forgotten Memories
29.) Little Things
30.) 4th of July
30.5) 4th of July [Part 2]
31.) Walk of Shame
32.) Birthday Presents
33.) Practicing
34.) Lying
35.) Misunderstandings
36.) Triple Dates
37.) Sob-Fest
38.) Decisions
39.) Goodbyes
40.) Airports
Author's goodbye </3
Help?!
Sequel!

25.) Amusement Parks

326K 6.8K 3.6K
By writerbug44

"Just tell me."

"I can't." I whined.

"Holly, I am your best friend. You can tell me anything." Libby insisted.

I hugged the phone to my ear anxiously and sat on the edge of my bed. "I can't." I repeated.

"Did you lose your V card?" She asked.

"No." I said quickly.

"Then what?" She asked exasperatedly.

"He um..." I trailed off.

"He what?" She asked.

"Well, he..."

"Ate you out?" She guessed bluntly.

"No." I squeaked.

"Holly. Tell. Me." She demanded, losing all patience.

"I can't." I whined.

"Why not?"

"I feel dirty." I whispered into the phone.

"A blow job?"

"N-no." I mumbled, feeling embarrassed about this whole topic. I knew I had to tell Libby what had happened between me and Kale, but I couldn't find the words to say it and I couldn't find the nerve to tell her.

"Oh, did he finger you?" She asked as if it wasn't a big deal, like we were talking about taxes or the government or something.

"Libby!" I shrieked.

She laughed, knowing that she got it right. "What?"

"Don't say it like that." I pouted, my face flaming to a whole new level of red.

"Then how should I say it?" She asked teasingly.

"I don't know, just not like that. In fact, we aren't even going to discuss it." I told her.

"Oh, come on, Holly. He fingered you, it's not something to be embarrassed about."

"Oh my gosh, I can't talk about this." I mumbled. "I have to go anyway because Kale should be here any minute."

"Okay." She sang. "Go, have fun." She said and I could practically hear her eye brows wriggling on top of her head.

I grumbled a response before quickly ending the call and making sure I looked okay in the mirror. I was wearing light denim shorts with white specs splattered around them and a white shirt to match, which showed a small amount of my tummy. There was a big sketch of lips on the front of the shirt. I wore gray sneakers and a gray satchel to carry money, a camera, and some sunglasses. My face was decorated in a thin rim of eyeliner and mascara and my hair was up in a high pony tail, ready for a day in the sun.

Just in time, there was a knock on my door. "Hey, Kale's downstairs." Jackson called through the door.

I hurried to the door and swung it open to see Jackson leaning against the wall across from the door with a black duffel over his shoulder. "What's up with the bag?" I asked him, jutting my chin out towards his bag.

"Me, Ryder, Andy and Tommy are headed to the Bahamas for the weekend for this huge beach party." He told me. "I didn't ask if you wanted to go because I figured that you wouldn't want to go considering our plans, and you get both houses alone with Kale." He reasoned before I could complain.

I sighed and wrapped him in a short hug. "Okay, have fun."

"You too." He chuckled. "But no funny business around the house. Please keep it in the bedroom."

I blushed heavily at what he'd said. "Shut up." I mumbled before scurrying down the hallway to where Kale was waiting in the living room.

We greeted each other with a soft kiss and soft 'hey's before we hurried out to the limo.

I rolled my eyes. "We're taking a limo to an amusement park?" I asked incredulously.

"There's a lot of people." He defended. "And I don't know exactly how to get there."

I chuckled and slid into the limo after thanking the driver who was holding the door open for us. I ended up sitting between Kale and Elle in the shiny leather seats. He instinctively wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to his side.

"Hey, Holly." Elle chirped.

I smiled at her. "Hey."

"You like roller coasters, right?" Brendon asked with raised eyebrows.

I grinned and nodded. "Absolutely."

"Good, because we are riding every single one." Jarrod declared.

"Are you sure you can handle that? Last time you got sick after three." Elle smirked, making me giggle as Jarrod started to turn the lightest shade of pink.

"I had the flu." He defended quickly.

"Mhm, sure." She sang sarcastically.

"Don't worry, when I was fourteen, I threw up because I ate a whole funnel cake and then Jackson made me ride one of the roller coasters." I told him.

"Well, that's reasonable." Isaac told me as Jarrod gave me a 'thank you' smile.

"But it was gross, I had new shoes on and it got all in my hair. It was a mess and all Jackson did was laugh." I mumbled, cringing at the embarrassing memory.

Everyone seemed to find that funny, because they laughed, which made me smile. Maybe they do like me.

"But I won't get sick this time." Jarrod insisted, his mop of black hair dangling almost in front of his eyes. That was the only difference between him and his brother, Brendon. They both shared the same light brown eyes and lightly freckled cheeks with cute button noses and larger than life smiles. But Brendon had light brown, sandy blonde hair that was much shorter than Jarrod's.

"Are you guys twins?" I asked randomly.

Everybody gave me an odd look at my random question, but I still looked at the two brothers, waiting for a response.

"Have you been checking us out?" Brendon asked with a smirk.

"No, I was just wondering." I mumbled.

"Yeah, we're twins." Jarrod told me.

I nodded and leaned back into my seat farther. "I thought so."

"So when we get there, after we ride a few roller coasters, the kiddie area is themed Dr. Seuss, so we need to go there." Elle declared.

I gasped excitedly. "I love Dr. Seuss!"

"Me too!" Elle giggled.

"Great, so you two can go do that while we do something else." Isaac said innocently.

"You don't want to go see Dr. Seuss?" Elle whined, looking to Isaac who was sitting to her right with pleading eyes.

He kissed her forehead to soften the blow of his rejection. "Nope."

"You're going to miss out on meeting the Lorax." I sang.

"I don't think the Lorax will miss us." Kale said beside me.

"I think the Lorax loves you." I countered.

"He loves everybody." Elle piped and I nodded my head in agreement.

"We'll go around to the gift shop while you go to the Dr. Seuss place, that gives you guys chick time." Brendon offered.

I sighed. "Okay, but you guys are totally missing out."

We had a light conversation for the rest of the way to the park and when we got close, I could feel the excitement in the limo. We could see all of the towering coasters and the excited flashing lights. When we got even closer, we could hear the roar of the coasters and the screams of the petrified riders.

Once the limo stopped in front of the entrance, I noticed the people around us give us curious and envious looks, probably wondering why a bunch of teens were showing up at an amusement park in a limo.

Once we were all out of the limo, it drove away slowly and planned on coming back tonight, when the park closed, which is when we planned on leaving.

We quickly got our tickets out and gave them to the ticket people at the gate and they gave us those front of the line passes in the forms of blue paper wrist bands.

"I call Ring of Fire!" Elle chirped, pointing to the ride right in front of us. It was a circle of people and it swung back and forth, almost going upside down.

"I second that!" I cheered, grabbing Kale's hand in mine as Elle did the same with Isaac and we dragged our boyfriends towards the ride. I swear, it's almost scary how much we're alike, only for the fact that Elle had a country twang to her. Today, she was wearing a red plain shirt and ripped jean shorts with sneakers. Her brown curls were braided into two pigtails that draped over her shoulders and her freckles were very announced in the sun.

Brendon and Jarrod followed behind us as we hurried for the line. However, with those pass things that we had on our wrists, we didn't have to wait. I could definitely get used to that.

"If you get scared, you can hold my hand." I whispered to Kale as we got our seats in the huge ring of seats as the other people emptied out.

He smiled at me. "I won't get scared, but I'll hold your hand anyway."

I giggled and held my hand out for him to grasp which he did and the worker person came around and snapped us in, trapping me behind a cushioned bar. Elle was on the other side of me, teasing Jarrod, of course.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Dr. Seuss time!" Elle cheered as we were coming up on the bright colors of the Dr. Seuss area of the park.

I squealed with excitement. We'd been at the park for two hours before we came across this area. Although, we rode almost every roller coaster in the park, with no barf. It was about time. I gave Kale a quick kiss goodbye as Elle did the same with Isaac and we both waved goodbye to Jarrod and Brendon before interlocking hands and practically skipping away from the boys.

"We need to ride those zippy cars." I told her, pointing to the kiddie ride where there was a long oval track and the small cars would ride along and then zip around the curve, nearly snapping your neck.

Elle grinned. "Definitely."

We hurried over to the cars and grabbed the Green Eggs and Ham car, looking more excited than most of the little kids riding the ride. We both burst with giggles every time the car zipped around the curve and screamed like little kids as our hair whipped around our faces. In the summer heat, it felt amazing.

After we rode the "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" ride, where you flew in one of the fishes, we decided to buy Thing 1 and Thing 2 wigs, with their crazy blue fuzz hair, and matching Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts. I was Thing 2. We changed in the Dr. Seuss bathroom and then grabbed cotton candy for a break.

"How long have you and Isaac been together?" I asked when we took a seat on one of the plastic benches along the sidewalk where the little kids and parents were scurrying along to ride as many rides as possible, and giving us funny looks when they saw our cool wigs. Be jealous!

"Three years next month." She told me with a giddy giggle. The look in her eye made it obvious to tell that she really loved Isaac. Her baby blue orbs were glowing with love, it was adorable. I also made a mental note to talk Kale into throwing them a surprise party.

"You guys are such a cute couple." I told her.

She grinned at me and blushed just a bit. "Ya think?"

I nodded. "Definitely."

"He is really great." She admitted. "I really love him."

"I can tell." I sighed, almost glad that my relationship status wasn't the one on trial here.

"What about you and Kale?" She asked. "He told me that you guys spilt the L word."

"He told you that?" I said through a bite of cotton candy.

She nodded. "Well, I kind of had to squeeze it out of him this morning before we picked you up, but yeah."

I smiled just a bit at the memory of yesterday, his words ringing in my ears. "Well, I do. I love him." I admitted, causing my head to be full of the giddiness that I felt yesterday when I said it to Kale. I love saying it, especially because it's absolutely true.

"Good." She chirped. "Because he needs somebody like you. He deserves somebody like you."

I smiled and took another bite of my pink cotton candy. "Thanks." I mumbled.

"Now, how about that Cat in The Hat Merry Go Round?" Elle asked once we both finished our cotton candy, now we were both sporting nice sets of hot pink lips.

I grinned my hot pink smile at her. "I've been dying to ride that thing!"

She giggled and we skipped towards the Merry Go Round with our elbows locked like we were absolutely best friends for years.

I got to ride the plastic figure that looked like the goldfish whose name escapes me and Elle chose the Cat's hat.

When we got off of that ride, we got through two more before Kale called me, telling us to meet the guys at some café for lunch.

We made our way through the amazing land of Dr. Seuss before stumbling upon the café that they told us to meet them at. When the guys saw us with our cool wigs and red shirts, they all burst out laughing.

I grinned at them as they doubled over laughing. "We look cute, right?"

"Of course we look cute. Adorable, really." Elle chirped.

"You look crazy." Brendon laughed.

"We have to get a picture of this." Kale smirked, pulling my camera out of the gray purse that was still attached to my side.

I wrapped my arm around Elle's shoulders and she did the same to me as we grinned for the camera that Kale was holding up to us.

When he showed us the picture, I chuckled. "We do look cute."

"Indeed we do." Elle chimed, attaching herself to Isaac's side as we walked into the café. I grabbed Kale's hand in mine and we found a large booth at a window seat so we could see everybody walking by and a few roller coasters were in our view.

"I think I might permanently dye my hair like this." I said sweetly.

"I'm sure you'd look gorgeous." Kale smirked beside me.

I blushed and looked out the window. I got the window seat and sat across from Elle, who was sitting next to Isaac who was sitting in the middle and Jarrod got the outside seat. I was sitting next to Kale, leaving Brendon to sit across from his brother. I slid my wig off of my head so that I don't get blue fuzz in mine, or anybody else's food. That would be bad. Gross, too.

"So what are we going to do next?" Isaac asked.

"I vote couple time." Elle chirped right before we ordered our food. I decided to go with a personal pizza and a Coke.

"I agree with Elle." Kale nodded.

"Geesh, love you too, guys." Brendon muttered sarcastically.

"You two can find something to do." Isaac told them.

"Yeah, don't whine because you guys are loners." Elle teased.

"You guys can hang out with us." I said, not really wanting them to come with us but I felt bad that Brendon and Jarrod couldn't have couple time.

"No they can't." Kale chuckled.

"It's okay, Holly. They can be loners like always." Elle laughed.

They had this argument almost all the way through lunch, which I wasn't complaining about because it was pretty funny to watch everybody argue over the twin's social status.

"Okay, let's split up." Elle suggested once we paid for the food and filed out of the air conditioned café and back into the unforgiving sun.

I put Kale's hand in mine and stuffed my blue fuzzy wig under my arm, it was way too hot to wear that right now. "What do you want to do?" I asked him as we walked away from the group, hand in hand.

"Depends. What do you want to do?" He asked, kissing my temple which made me blush for absolutely no reason.

"I don't know." I told him.

"We could just go find a place to sit and just hang out for a little bit." He offered.

I nodded. "Sure, somewhere shady."

He chuckled and after about five minutes of searching through the midway, we found a tree that was planted in a brick planter thing that was basically a huge box. People were surrounding the edge, sitting on the brick edge but we found a blank area where we could wedge our way in so that we could sit under the shade of the tree.

"So I told you my friends don't hate you." Kale said smugly.

"Good." I stated. "I like them too."

"Good." He mimicked me. "What about Elle?"

"I love Elle." I chirped. "She's amazing. She's like a brunette me."

Kale laughed. "I wouldn't say that. But I figured you two would get along."

"Well, you figured correctly. Didn't you see the shirts?" I giggled, jutting my thumb towards my bright red shirt.

"I did." He smirked. "They're cute."

"I know." I chirped.  "Anyway, I think that we deserve some sort of metal for today." I told him.

"And why is that?" He asked, putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing soft circles on my skin.

"We have gone all day without making out, not once." I said proudly. "That has to be some kind of record for us."

He smirked and leaned closer to me. "We can change that." He said, but I knew he was kidding when he stuck his tongue out at me but continued coming forward, like he was going to lick my nose or something.

"No!" I squealed, ducking under him and tucking my face into his chest. "We would scar these kids for life!" I whined through his shirt.

I felt him ripple with laughter. "I was just kidding."

"Well, I didn't fall for it." I huffed, bringing my face back out into the open to look up at him.

"How about just one kiss? A small one."

"An itsy weensy one." I told him, pinching my fingers together. I pretended to be giving into him, but I've been dying to put my lips on his all day.

He smiled and leaned closer to me. "Deal." He murmured right before he put his lips to mine for less than ten seconds. I counted. "I love you." He whispered in my ear, erupting the herd of butterflies in my tummy.

"I love you too." I whispered back as our cheeks brushed against each other.

"Are you sure?" He whispered back.

I giggled for some unknown reason. "I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one hundred percent." I chirped sternly.

"Did you just quote Dr. Seuss?" Kale asked with an amused smile.

"I did indeed, but that's not my favorite one." I told him with a small smile.

"Then what's your favorite one?"

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.' I read on one of the signs and thought of you." I told him with a grin.

He smiled and leaned in, kissing me softly again.

"I never agreed to a second kiss." I joked.

"Well, it was in your rule book that we can kiss each other whenever we want. So I believe I'm using your own rules against you."

"I think when you're surrounded by families and small childs, there is a loophole." I countered.

He sighed heavily and dramatically. "Okay, fine."

I smirked at him. "See? I'm always right." I chirped.

He rolled his eyes. "Sure." He said sarcastically.

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." I said with an innocent smile.

"I think that Dr. Seuss place was a bad influence on you." Kale teased.

"I happen to love Dr. Seuss." I defended.

"Yeah, I can tell." He chuckled. "The only thing I remember from him is 'one fish two fish red fish blue fish'."

"Good book." I commented. "You have good taste."

He smiled and stood up, offering me his hand and practically dragging me through the midway. "Come on."

"Where are we going?" I asked, erupting into giggles.

"I'm going to win you a stuffed animal." He told me smugly. "Not a big one, though, because we have to carry it around."

I giggled again and kissed his cheek when he decided on the game that he wanted to play and fished his money out of his pocket. "You're the bestest." I said sweetly.

He grinned at me. "I know."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oh my gosh. I'm exhausted." Elle groaned, voicing my thoughts. I was leaning on Kale as much as I could without him actually carrying me as we made our way out of the dark park and back towards the limo. We stayed until the park was closing and made sure we rode every ride that there was to ride.

My new pink bear was tucked under my arm and my wig was decorating my head, keeping my ears somewhat warm in the night time chill.

"We'll be home soon." Isaac assured her as we all drooped into the limo. Even though my fatigue, I still smiled inside at how cute those two were. You could see it in their eyes how much they cared for each other. That look that Tommy and Andy share as well. I mentally made a wish that Kale will look at me like that someday. Maybe he does now, I just don't see it, or look for it. I'll have to look for it next time I'm not half asleep.

"I'm going to sleep." I mumbled tiredly.

"Me too." Elle agreed.

"Don't fall asleep on me." Isaac said. "Sleep on each other, I don't want a numb shoulder."

"That rhymed!" Me and Elle chimed together before taking his advice, I threw my head onto Elle's shoulder and she slumped into me.

"Are you comfortable?" I mumbled, falling more and more asleep by the second.

"Yeah, are you comfortable?" She mumbled back.

"Yeah." I told her right before letting my fatigue take over and I passed out.

I don't know how long it was before I woke up to the sound of a car door being slammed. I opened my eyes softly to see that instead of my head being rested on Elle's soft shoulder, I was laying down on Kale's lap and the limo was empty.

"Are we home?" I asked Kale softly who was soothingly petting my hair. I loved that.

"No, we have about ten minutes, we just dropped off Jarrod and Brendon." He told me softly, looking down at me.

"Did they have a good time?" I asked Kale.

He nodded. "Yeah, they did. They really like you."

I smiled at that. I loved that his friends accepted me, because I would hate to not get along with his friends, then he would get torn and it would all be a big huge mess. "Good."

"Did you have a good time?" He asked me.

I nodded. "I had an amazing time."

"Good." He said softly.

My previous tiredness was gone, almost completely, but I kept my head on Kale's lap, just because I wanted to stay there, just looking up at him. He was gorgeous. Just a very gorgeous boy. His stunning green orbs were shining with something that I'd never seen before. Except for when Isaac looked at Elle or when Tommy looked at Andy. Maybe it was love or passion. I don't know what it was, but I loved that look in his mesmerizing eyes. It made me feel important. I made me feel loved. It also made me smile, a lot.

"What are you thinking about?" Kale asked when he noticed my small smile.

"Nothing." I said innocently. "It's just... my wish came true."

He looked at me like I was crazy for a moment before I sat up and put my lips on his. "So I take it we can kiss again?" Kale asked against my lips.

"Only if you can keep up." I whispered huskily before mashing my lips into his again, only this time it was rough. He returned the speedy kiss and slipped his tongue into my mouth with much welcoming.

We stayed like that until we felt the limo come to a stop. I sat up and looked out the dark window to see that we were in front of Jackson's empty mansion.

"I'll walk you to the door." Kale said, a little breathlessly.

I just nodded and followed him out the door of the limo and thanked the driver as we walked up the sidewalk for the door.

We silently climbed up the stairs to the porch and stopped right in front of the door. Without a second thought, I wrapped my arms around Kale and nuzzled my face into his neck. "Thank you for today." I mumbled into the skin on his neck.

"Of course. I'm glad you had fun." He whispered back, pulling me close to him.

"I love you so much." I murmured softly.

He pulled me closer to him. "I love you so much back."

We stayed like that, just silently in each other's arms for a long while. I just enjoyed his Kale scent that never goes away and the feeling of being in his arms. I loved that feeling. I loved that smell. I loved that boy. Did you hear what I just said? I said that I love that boy. As in Kale. I love Kale.

Then, he tore his arms away from me and ducked his face down to mine, putting a soft kiss on my lips. "I'll see you tomorrow." He whispered.

I just nodded, wanting to object to him leaving. I didn't want him to leave and I sure as heck didn't want to spend the night in an empty house, but I had just a sliver too much pride to admit that, so I just watched as he descended the stairs and walk a little way through the grass, until I realized something.

I didn't want him to leave, because tonight was the night. It was perfect, we had the house to ourselves. Tonight was it, so I wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

"Stay." I croaked when Kale was a few meters away from the stairs.

He spun around and looked up at me with excitement bubbling in his eyes. "What?" He asked quietly.

"Um, stay?" I squeaked, much less confident in my words. "Like, uh, like here."

An amused smile started sprouting at the edges of his cute pouty mouth. "Why do you want me to stay?" He asked.

I could tell that Kale didn't know what I was thinking. He probably thought I wanted him to stay because I was afraid to be alone at night, which was only 1/11th of the truth. "Well, Jackson's not here, so..." I was hoping he could get the message and I sighed in relief when his eyes widened and he got the picture.

He swallowed noticeably before maintaining his composure. "So..." He urged me to continue.

I panicked, just absolutely panicked. Like complete Holly overdrive. "I'm not going to spell it out for you, Kale." I said in a shaky breath before turning and heading for the door. "If you don't want to stay, then fine. I was just-" I didn't get any farther because Kale was behind me with my wrist in his hand, pulling me close to his body with his mouth on my ear.

"I'm sorry." He breathed. "I would love to stay."

"Who said I was still offering?" I asked, spinning around with raised eyebrows.

"I'll make it up to you." He smirked, pressing his lips to mine.

I pulled away from him quickly. "We should get inside, though. It's cold."

When I saw Kale nod in agreement, I turned and unlocked the door before sliding into the dark warmth of Jackson's living room.

"I can't stand this place at night. It's creepy." I muttered, scuffing my feet towards the stairs in the pitch black darkness of the downstairs. When I finally got there, Kale was right behind me. I switched on the light to the upstairs hallway from the switch at the bottom of the stairs and started trotting up them with soft thuds.

"Wimp." Kale teased.

"The dark is a very scary place." I defended. "That doesn't make me a wimp."

"That's what wimps say." He smirked.

"Shut up." I whined while we walked down the lit up hallway and then into my room.

I heard Kale laugh behind me as I plopped down on my bed. "I thought you weren't tired."

"I'm not." I insisted. "Do I look tired?"

He grinned and sat down beside me. "No, you look gorgeous."

I blushed but snorted out a bark of laughter. "That was the cheesiest thing I've ever heard."

He smirked and kissed my cheek gently. "That's why you love me."

I sighed dramatically. "I guess so." And stood up off of the bed, going over to the mirror on my dresser and dropping my hair out of its elastic restraint, letting my blonde waves fall down my back.

"You guess so?" He asked, coming up from behind me. Before I could react, or defend myself, his fingers were attaching my tummy, wriggling and causing me to squirm in his hands, erupting into painful laughter.

"Stop... Kale!... St- stop! Please stop!... Okay! I- I give... I give up!" I gasped as I leaned fully against Kale for support or I'd be writhing around on the floor.

Suddenly his fingers lifted off of my belly and he spun me around to face him. "Good."

I scrunched my nose at him. "You're evil."

"You deserved it." He smirked.

"Did not." I huffed.

He shrugged. "That's an opinion."

"Yeah, but yours is wrong." I teased. "I was innocent."

"Whatever you say." He sang tauntingly.

"You're cute." He chuckled, ducking down and pressing his lips to mine but pulling away way too quickly.

"That was an awful kiss." I told him with a teasing smirk.

He gave me a fake hurt look. "Ouch, that hurts."

I raised my eyebrows at him but I know that I was smiling. Who couldn't smile at that Kale face?

"Okay, fine. I'll try again." He smirked before dipping his head down again and placing his lips on mine.

[Gets a little racy, my friends. So just beware...]

And then we were kissing. A slow kiss. The one where his tongue takes its time to venture around my mouth. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me while he deepened the kiss with every passing second, it grew in passion, but Kale kept the steady slow pace. Butterflies? No, they were replaced with rainbow breathing dragons and puppies. That's how good this felt. Goosebumps prickled my skin and my hair stood on edge with anticipation. It was obvious to tell that this was it. This was the kiss that led to everything tonight.

We were standing there, kissing slowly for a long time before I decided to take action. I gripped the front of his shirt in my fists and started walking backwards, careful not to break our incredible kiss, but dragging Kale along with me. He walked forward with me until the back of my knees hit the bed and I had to break the kiss. I leaned back and crawled backwards onto the bed with Kale keeping his lips on mine, crawling above me as I laid into the soft pillows and comforter. I felt a bump resting uncomfortably on the left side of my back and didn't hesitate to grab Boyce from underneath of me and threw him across the room.

Once we were situated in the bed, Kale was holding his body high above mine, but still hovering over top of me with his lips on mine, kissing me quicker now. Before I could even blink, he sat up and quickly slid his shirt over his head and to the floor. I had no choice but to gawk at his incredible body. Six pack and all.

My hands instantly flew up to touch the magical skin of his abs as he leaned down and gave me a quick kiss. He dipped his tongue into my mouth and then sat up far enough to where I couldn't reach him. He did this about five times, and each time, I'd arch my back and keep contact with his mouth for as long as I could, but he would become out of reach and then smirk when he saw that I was struggling to get him to kiss me.

"Kale, this isn't funny." I whimpered.

"What's not funny?" He asked with a teasing smile, looking down at me, amusement dancing in his lit up eyes.

That was it, I broke. I grabbed his bare biceps and rolled us around so that I was on top and I didn't have any more control left. I dove into his mouth, hungrily, demanding the kiss that I wanted. I grinded my hips into his and made sure that my body was squeezed as tightly as it could have been with Kale. I needed him close. My shirt was gone, but I don't remember how, it just magically disappeared, leaving me exposed in a red lacy bra. My skin against his just made me kiss him harder.

I let out a squeal along with a giggle when I felt the last of Kale's self-control escape his body, like something snapped inside his brain. He flipped us back over with a growl but this time, he wasn't playing that stupid game. When he put his lips on mine, they stayed there, but it was way rougher than the previous gentle kisses. It was quick, rough, passionate, everything I figured it would be, really. He quickly undid the button to my shorts, and then they were gone too. His quickly followed.

"W-wait." I gasped, feeling more breathless than I'd ever felt. When he gave me a weird look, I tried to muster up the ability to get out the next word I needed to say. "Condom."

__________________________________

I think this one is kind of long, I hope so.

Did you like it?!

Vote- Comment- Fan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 41.3K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
25.8K 1.1K 31
~"When are you going to do what's best for you Sadie? All you ever do is what's best for Hallie and push your own wants and needs to the bottom of th...
5.4M 149K 27
The SECOND book in the Celebrity Status series (: Last year, Holly Thorne was normal. Until she moved to Hollywood to stay with her brother, Jackson...
12.7K 460 38
17 year old Beau Aspen-Snow, your average teenager, just graduated from Hollywood Preforming Arts Highschool. She has just moved from Hollywood, to L...