Her Mind Wanders

Від destined_queue

When a mind wanderer, Ayama-chan, was supposed to erase her boredom by doing some antagonistic approach to th... Більше

The Superficial Genuinity
When She Chases
Author's Note
When Time Doesn't Matter
Night's Dream
"Gone."
A Peaceful Day...
A Few Days Ago...
...
Her Story
TL error 1
TL error 2
A Mother's Visit
The Get-Together
Should-Be Epilogue
Tee Hee~ a.n.

The Cliche Transfer Student Scene

693 21 2
Від destined_queue

Ayama was skipping to the classroom of second-year high school humming a unique tune.

Her eyes eerily calm and empty as opposed to the smile on her lips.

As she reached the door, she didn't even think twice before opening it gently and laying her eyes on the room.

Hmmm...

Seeing the silenced class... she realized that there's still no teacher that actually confused her.

As earlier, she have thought that she was already running on time for the first subject.

Glancing at the sign, she confirmed she got the right room. This was where she was assigned after talking to the principal himself.

As the whole class watched in silence, Ayama smiled gently that brought slight hues of pinks on the boys' cheeks as well as some girls, bringing them out of their trance.

Unlike Teruhashi's glow, she was bright in her own way. Not literally though. It's like she's carrying a whole joyful world with her every single step.

Maybe it was because of her gentle smile and innocent-looking eyes.

She looked gently on the girl who was at the side as she asked with a sorry voice, "I wonder... what time does the class actually start?"

The girl actually blushed as she answered stuttering.

Now, Ayama soon gets it...

Sighing and chuckling, she looks at them with an understanding gaze.

"Ah... I thought I was running late but it seems that I was early instead. Will it be okay if introduced myself now?"

Then she stepped in front as the whole class watched in silence but naturally nod their heads.

She wrote her name on the blackboard in a speedy manner.

After this, she offered a small bow.

With a wide grin, she waved her hand in an out-going manner.

"Heya! I'm a new transfer student. Name's Miyamizu Ayama, but you can feel free to call me anything. Of course, calling me Ayama-chan's no problem as well. I hope we get along just well!"

Hairo was the first to snap out of their trance and smiled widely welcoming the student by holding out his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Ayama-san. I'm Hairo, the class representative. If you have anything to ask, feel free to approach me!"

With a wide smile at both of their faces, Ayama took his hand and shakes it gently.

"Okeh. Nice to meet you, Hairo-san~"

Just after, she looks at the class as she offered a small smile, "I'm not really used to introducing myself so if it isn't too much trouble, you guys can just ask me anything."

Soon enough, the whole class gets used to her presence that they questioned her for a good amount of time.

Almost everyone actively participated too. Those who didn't were usually the shy ones, and of course, Saiki Kusuo, the psychic student.

Saiki has been feeling something off about this new student that he can't put into words.

And no one actually knows that there will be a transfer student... no one even has gossiped about it.

He never heard anything even from their thoughts.

Of course, others had also thought of that but no one knew how to ask about it.

It's not like they could just ask if she were actually a student here or not right? And she just said that she was a transfer student.

Although there was no news of it, it could be that the teachers have yet to say it.

They all quieted down when their homeroom teacher has finally arrived.

However, the teacher's eye widened when he saw the transfer student.

With a surprised look, he smilingly asked the transfer.

"Miyamizu-san? Why did you go to school today?"

Not only the whole class was surprised... unbelievably, even Ayama-chan herself.

"Eh? Was I not supposed to come today?"

Now the whole class was lost.

"Ah. It's not that Miyamizu-san... it's just, didn't you just arrived here in Japan yesterday? The principal gave you at least a week to rest and organize your things since we know you live alone."

"Ah... it's fine. I just finished taking care of my new home yesterday so I thought I could get to know my classmates now. The principal said I can go anytime too."

The teacher visibly sighs as Ayama only smiled cheekily.

"Well, if you say so. And it looks like you introduced yourself already. Go take some available seats."

"Okey."

With a hum, she headed to an empty seat next to the window.

And soon enough, the class started as some stole glances to the cheery female.

Lunch came and Ayama was approached by a lot of students wanting to introduce themselves.

Saiki, who was, unfortunately, the seatmate of Ayama, didn't know if he should be thankful or not since all the students' attention was on her's, but now there are a lot of students near him.

Even after watching her interact cheerfully with the class, Saiki still feels something off about her.

He was yet to see if her smile was genuine at all.

And it was making him suspicious of her.

When he was looking at her, Ayama looked back and waved 'hi' with a wide grin.

Yare yare, this girl is giving me a headache.

Nendou also approached her in a casual manner, "Oi, pal, wanna get some ramen?"

"Ramen? Is it something you eat?" Ayama asked curiously making the other students gasped.

"Eh? Ayama-san, how could you not know ramen?" Nendou asked.

"Ahh... I ju-"

Ayama was about to answer when it was Kaidou who retorted Nendou.

"Oi! Nendou, she just arrived in Japan! Were you not listening earlier?!"

"Oh! Eh, pal, wanna try some ramen?"

"Sure!"

Her bright smile actually brought the same effects Teruhashi has on everyone.

Teruhashi, who has been irked by this, also approached the group with a sweet smile.

"O-oof, Teruhashi-san!"

"Ah, hello, I'm Teruhashi Kokomi. Nice to meet you!"

"Miyamizu Ayama, nice to meet you too, Teruhashi-san."

"Ah, you can just call me Kokomi. I won't mind."

"Okeh, then Kokomi-tan will call me Ayama too."

Their cheery smiles brought multiple blushes from both girls and boys.

It was as if, it came from a very otherworldly painting.

Saiki, who was watching this didn't know what to feel as he hears their thoughts.

'Ahh, this girl is really glowing. Literal lit!'

'Now they should see me as a beautiful and kind girl! Ayama-san, I won't let you take my perfect-girl status!'

'Hmm... seems like a manipulator or some sorts huh. I'm bored but... a manipulative damsel in distress sounds like a good idea!'

What?

Saiki heard how she describe Teruhashi as a manipulator. And of course, no one else, except for him, was able to see through Teruhashi.

They were either in a trance of her beauty or in admiring mode.

Soon enough, Ayama was left on her own again as the class started.

As lessons are ongoing, Saiki noticed that she wasn't actually listening yet can answer any question easily...

One more thing is that she's constantly drifting off and was thinking about baking sweets or making delicacies and daydreams.

The problem was, it was mostly daydreaming about how the town could be destroyed or something similar to that.

He was bothered whenever Ayama was planning meticulously about it, he doesn't know if she was actually a psychopath.

He wasn't aware that his suspicion was constantly growing the more he delved into the matter.

She's pulling him into her world, little by little.

Sooner or later, he'll be integrating with her life. The more he observes, the more he'll be suck into the mystery of this girl's life.

>>>

Saiki became observant of her moves, of her thoughts. Anything, something, to know just what she's planning.

After observing her for a whole day, he already noticed a lot of things.

One, some of his psychic powers have no effect on her.

For example, she didn't turn into muscles and skeleton even after half an hour of staring at her.

Unaware that his burning stare perks Kuboyasu's interest who's thoughts had been ignored.

Two, he can hear her thoughts and see her daydreams but cannot go dig deeper. Whenever he tries to enter her mind, he was blocked by an unknown force.

Three, she was cunning and intelligent.

Even with that, he still didn't know what she's actually planning.

She's been stating this rewrite thing since earlier and he has a feeling it won't end well if he let her be.

>>>

The class soon ended as the group who was out for some ramen smilingly left the school.

Except for Saiki with his usual deadpanned face.

He was once again dragged much to his annoyance.

Well, I might as well use this to observe the new transfer student.

What seems like a never-ending attack of questions about Ayama finally stopped much to her amusement.

She didn't know that they can actually think of that many questions.

It doesn't matter, now that it was done... wasn't it time to get some information slash inspirations from them?

With a frivolous smile, she started her spiel.

"How about you guys, I wanna know more about you! Like you know, interests and likes. Stuff like that~"

Might as well see if I can get any MCP right here right now.

MCP? She's been stating terms I cannot understand. Maybe she's just like Kaidou? Another chuuni? She seems more mature than that? Childish? Yare yare... how troublesome.

"Okeh, who wants to start?"

"Oh oh! Me! I love ramen and dogs!"

Nendou smiled enthusiastically, but it came out creepily. Not that she meant any offense.

Kuboyasu who was next to him pointed at himself and smirked, he seems oddly proud of himself as he described:

"Kuboyasu Aren. I don't like fights."

Ya sure? Cuz doug, I can smell faint of delinquency...

Saiki heard her comment and confirmed that she can guess someone's personality just by interacting with them.

"Yumehara. I like... *cue stealing a glance at someone, blink blink* " and well blah blah normal stuff. Ayama wasn't in the mood to listen to normal stuff.

A normal femme, of course!
... a little bit on the envy type but sure. It seems like she got a crush on this blue-haired imp too, though he seems like a wimp, maybe he has some good qualities?'

"Kokomi Teruhashi. I really like being friends with everyone!"

Ah~ my damsel~ the manipulative damsel... oh! that was actually really good~ this just excites me more and more!

A ce psychic: "..."

Kaido smiled widely as he presented himself with burning passion and touch of childishness.

"I, Jet Black Wings, will end Dark Reunion! I am constantly pursued by them in hopes that they can steal my power. But I won't let them!..."

!!!

Oh my god! my MCP!

Ayama let out a charming chuckle as her eyes glinted mysteriously.

Smiling sweetly, she runs her fingers through her hair and said with a soft voice.

"Well, Nice to meet you, Jet Black Wings. Greetings from your one and only Queen of Hell."

The others thought that she was just going along with Kaido and soon forgot what she just said.

However,

Saiki's eyes widened subtly as he heard her words.

There was no malicious intent to what she just said... yet Saiki didn't know where his profound fear came only from her words.

It may be dumb to actually believe her but he also couldn't brush her words.

It was like his instincts were telling him that what she just said is something he shouldn't brush off and it was something that will make her extremely dangerous.

Since he can still read her mind, it kept him from attacking directly and decided that he'll just keep an eye on her for now.

But there was this creeping fear... that won't leave him alone.

Soon, her usual grin came back with additional giddiness.

"Tell me! Tell me! Kaido, right?! Dark Reunion? That sounds dangerous!"

Kaido blushed furiously when Ayama grasped his hands in a second, averting his eyes nervously.

But he nodded promptly, feeling a certain excitement from having someone who likes what he said.

Soon, Ayama asks and listens intensely about the Dark Reunion.

It seems like she already has an idea of how to mess around here this time.

>>>

Saiki continued to hear her thoughts as he became just more confused.

A faint doubt emerging in the deeps of his mind.

He watched her listen intently with a grin on her face yet deep and serious eyes.

Kaidou Shun... I should give you my sincerest gratitude for giving me such a wonderful idea... It's just a matter of time... this world... is mine~

A very sweet smile on her face. So sweet... as draft after draft of plans, building, emerging, and reconstructing towards the best played in an inhumane speed in her mind.

He felt the chill passing through his spine.

What are you planning, Miyamizu-san?

Rewriting and making a league named Dark Reunion sounds lame...

...maybe Dark Union or so.

Seems like it will be really awesome~

It's just making me so excited~

so... so... much...

Just what was this rewrite all about?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

15K 294 11
Saiki Kusuo is your average high school psychic. In his quest to be the most average student at school, he works tirelesly to avoid all his troubleso...
91.6K 2.4K 59
𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔨𝔦 𝔨𝔲𝔰𝔲𝔬 𝔵 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 --- as an average student of your grade, you caught the eye of a specific psychic, a powerful one...
102K 2.9K 12
❝ i'm not good with expressing feelings. ❞ - kusuo saiki ╰ 💭 ⊹. in which a certain psychic boy struggles to ask out his crush. ༉‧ (UNDER RE-VAMP!)
129K 3.6K 22
Saiki kusou always been a kid wanting to be average but it seems like he is a magnet to the werid and strange. What can you do when you are a psychic.