𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙐𝙉𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙉𝙐𝙈�...

By illoveCyndaquill

❝ would you like to join the umbrella academy as number x? ❞ ❝ x? why x? ❞ ❝ because you can represent any of... More

-
Prologue
Chapter 1: "Mother, Can I Go To The Park?"
Chapter 2: "You Have Powers Too?"
Chapter 3: "Five Has A Girlfriend!"
Chapter 4: "I Said, You Look Cute."
Chapter 5: "It Was Just A Nightmare."
Chapter 6: "Your Uniform Looks Great On You."
Chapter 7: "I Only Like Cuddling With You."
Chapter 8: "I Don't Want You Talking To Ben Anymore."
Chapter 9: "I Won't Be Going Easy On You."
Chapter 10: "Please Don't Ever Leave Me Again."
Chapter 11: "I'll Be Right There With You."
Chapter 12: "That's One Badass Stapler!"
Chapter 13: "Like What You're Seeing, Doll?"
Chapter 14: Promises Were Made To Be Broken."
Chapter 15: Thoughts
Chapter 16: "Everything Happens For A Reason."
Chapter 17: "Morning Delores."
Chapter 18: "Leather? Kinky."
Chapter 19: "Well, It Would If You Were Smarter."
Chapter 20: "It's A Date."
Chapter 21: "It'll Be Just Like Old Times, Doll."
Chapter 22: "I Think I Might Actually Love You."
Chapter 23: "You're The Best Sister Ever!"
Chapter 24: "You Look Hot Like This."
Chapter 26: "You're So Gorgeous."
*IMPORTANT* please read !!
Chapter 27: "You're Someone I Don't Want Getting Hurt."
update
surprise!

Chapter 25: "You Must Be Horny As Hell!"

7.8K 212 276
By illoveCyndaquill

status: unedited

dt
bloodredballoons

▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎ ♡ ▪︎

The doctor searches through a shelf of files, hands trembling as he flips the pages. Klaus is perched on top of the rack and he is currently giving Lance a death glare. Five is beside me, his eyes darting towards me every once in a while. Whether it's to check if I'm alright, or to gauge what I'm going to do next, I'm not sure, but either way he looks extremely attractive at the moment.

Sensing it's going to take a few minutes for the doctor to find the owner of the eye, I turn to Five and smile "Five, baby, what are we going to do after we find whose eye it is?" Biting down gently on my lower lip, I pout and maintain eye contact with him. He blushes upon noticing me and adjusts his collar slightly "We'll have to go find that person, and probably kill him." "Ah, murder. One of the best things to do on a first date," I deadpan.

Moving closer to him, I lean my head on his shoulder and murmur "I meant what I said earlier, you know." His body tenses up under my touch "W-what?" "You do look hot like this." Five is so flustered right now, he's unable to formulate a reply. "Also, thanks for lending me your blazer. Otherwise I might have to parade around topless for the rest of the day," I say coyly. Five clenches his jaw, flexing his incredible jawline and says "We wouldn't want that now, would we?" I flip my h/c hair and step away "I don't know, Five, would you?"

Five is saved from having to reply by the doctor mumbling "Oh, that's strange." Five perks up and asks "What?" "Uh, the eye. It hasn't been purchased by a client yet," he stutters, glancing at Klaus, who is smiling at him creepily. Klaus hops off the shelf and lands with a thump next to the doctor "What?!" The doctor continues nervously "The eye with that serial number... this can't be right. It hasn't even been manufactured yet. Where did you get that eye?"

I hurriedly look at Five, whose expression falls and he glares at the doctor while shaking his head. I know this is supposed to be a bad time, but I can't help but notice exactly how the afternoon sun hits his jade green eyes, making them glitter like tiny gems. Klaus notices me staring and makes a kissy face at me while I flip him off in return.

Five curses angrily under his breath and storms out of the room without another word. Klaus and I glance at each other before quickly following after him.

• ♤ • ♤ • ♤ • ♤ • ♤ •

"Well, this is not good," Five mutters under his breath as we exit the hospital. Pointing at himself eagerly, Klaus asks "I was pretty good though, right? Yeah, what about my consent, b¡tch!" He pretends to karate chop someone before striking an elegant pose. I chuckle "Yup, you were awesome."

Five suddenly stops in his tracks and spins around to face us "Klaus, it doesn't matter." Upset that his balloon of joy has deflated, Klaus shouts "What? What's the big deal with this eye, anyway?" Five stomps closer and glowers at Klaus "There is someone out there who is going to lose an eye in the next seven days. They're going to bring about the end of life on this Earth as we know it."

"What?!" My heart seems to stop and everything around me slows down. If I heard Five correctly, there is about to be a freaking apocalypse and he didn't even bother to tell me! Fear and adrenaline mix together to create an unholy concoction. Panic is beating against my sternum like a drum and my mind is flitting from thought to thought at the speed of light. I cannot wrap my head around the fact that the world is going to end. Everyone I love, reduced to nothing in a split second.

Five turns to me and clutches my hands "Y/N, I'm sorry you had to hear it like this. But it's true. The apocalypse is in a week!" I wrench myself out of his grip and watch as hurt flashes across his expression. Tears drip down my cheek although I try my best to hastily wipe them away. "Five, I... can't deal with this right now. Why didn't you tell me?! The 'apocalypse' is already hard enough to accept, but the fact that you've been keeping secrets makes things even worse! What even are we, Five? Am I just some girl you're going to use until the world ends? I genuinely thought you had changed, but you're still a stupid assh$le." "Y/N..." Five moves towards me as if to apologise but I wave my hand and a blast of rainbow energy pushes him back. "Don't touch me!" I yell before morphing into him. "Y/N, wait!"

I hear him to say anything, because I teleport away a millisecond later.

• ♤ • ♤ • ♤ • ♤ • ♤ •

Five
It feels like my whole world is collapsing as Y/N spacial jumps away from me. I don't know what to do, what to say. Everything just happened so fast, one second we were talking normally and the next... I have to admit, it is my fault for not telling her. But can you blame me for wanting to keep her safe?

A tentative voice penetrates my train of thought "Yeah, so, can I get my 20 bucks like now, or what?" I turn to Klaus and muster up my most withering voice "Your 20 bucks? The apocalypse is coming, Y/N just ditched me and all you can think about is getting high?!" "Well, I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's a rumblin'," Klaus pats his stomach and imitates a gurgling sound.

I let out all the chaotic feelings I'm experiencing right now by shouting "You're useless! You're all useless!" Klaus rolls his eyes "Oh, come on. You need to lighten up, old man." Suddenly, Klaus gasps excitedly as I take a seat on the staircase "Hey, you know, I've just now realised why you're so uptight." He plops down next to me while I mentally prepare to hear his sh¡t.

"You must be horny as hell!" Klaus yells. I flush bright red, recalling Y/N caressing my skin. "Aha! I knew I was right!" He punches me playfully and continues "All those years by yourself... and suddenly a gorgeous girl like Y/N slides back into your life." I shake my head at him but he blatantly goes on "I saw you and Y/N getting all touchy-feely, displaying some serious PDA. At one point, I actually thought you both were going to go at it on the freaking desk." My blush darkens and I hide my face from him by gazing away. "You know, if you hadn't messed up with Y/N just now, I've got a pretty good idea of what you both would be doing tonight," Klaus winks.

My cheeks turn even redder than I thought possible until I can't take it. Standing up, I scold "Why would you even say that?!" "So it's true. You definitely have the hots for Y/N." "Well, duh!" I have to resort to using modern slang to get my point across and it almost physically hurts me. Klaus' expression turns serious "Look, Five. Y/N really likes you. I have no idea why, I mean, you're really annoying-" "Get to the point," I scoff.

"Oh yeah. I just don't want her to get back to that point in life where she was, you know." My interest is piqued "What do you mean?" Klaus looks into the distance, reliving his memories "Y/N used to drink alcohol a lot. And boy do I mean a lot. She used to get almost blackout drunk, head out to parties and then wake up in some stranger's bed. Somehow she managed to juggle all that and her work. But she was in a bad place. She never mentioned you, but you can tell you were on her mind."

I'm stunned into silence. "I... I never knew Y/N was...", I stutter as I try to put my thoughts into words. Klaus nods as if he understands and blows out air through his lips. "I know. You wouldn't, if you just saw her walking down the street. She looks like the model of perfection, but inside..." He shrugs.

"I have to fix this," I mumble to myself. "What'd you say?" "I have to fix this!", I shout, the volume giving me confidence as the beginnings of a plan take shape in my head. "I'm glad you've finally realised. There's no point wasting such good chemistry." Klaus' incessant chatter buzzes in my ears and I glance up at him irritatedly. However, he takes no notice and just continues "I mean, you both have known each other for like forever. How long was it again?"

"I've loved Y/N for over 20 years," I state clearly. The word love has never been something I've dared to mention, and I've tried my best to pretend like I didn't love her. Attachments just make our impending doom that much harder. But now that I'm actually saying it out loud, it's confirmation to me. My feelings have overtaken logic and I hear my heart beat to the beat of a drum for one person: Y/N. By the time Klaus starts speaking again, I have a complete plan sorted out.

"Wow, that's crazy. The longest I've been with someone was like three weeks, and it was only because I was so tired of looking for a place to sleep. He did make really good-" I spacial jump away before I can hear the rest of his pitiful story. I feel sorry for Klaus, but there's no way I can help him if he doesn't want to help himself.

"Don't stop. Just keep going," I instruct the taxi driver who had gasped nervously upon seeing me. Gazing out the window, I smile and salute Klaus, and even from inside the soundproof car, I can tell he's ranting about his money.

• ♤ • ♤ • ♤ • ♤ • ♤ •

Y/N
A sigh escapes my throat as I flop onto the couch in my apartment. Running my hands through my messy h/c hair, I roll my eyes as I think about Five. I've managed to sort of deal with the idea of the world ending, but I can't accept that he didn't tell me.

And to think I was hoping he would ask to officially date me today.

I'm flicking through the television channels when I hear my doorbell ring. I want to ignore it, but the person rings it repeatedly until I finally yell "I'm coming!" Sliding off the sofa, I stroll to the door and unlock it.

Opening the door, I ask irritatedly without looking at who it is "What do you want?" Five's face pokes out from behind a huge bouquet of f/f and greets me "Hi. It's me." Shock is written all over my facial features as I take in the scene. A grin stretches across his face "I got you your favourite flowers." "Y-you remembered?" He hands it to me and I inhale their wonderful scent.

Every time I get upset with Five, he suddenly finds a way to make me fall for him again. Trying to hide my feelings for him, I scoff "The question remains, what do you want?" His expression falls but he continues "I want to apologise to you... and there's something I need to do." That was the worst possible thing he could have said.

"Ah, so you only came here because you need my help? Not because you actually enjoy my company. That's great, thanks a lot, Five," I deadpan angrily. I was genuinely ready to forgive him but  then he pulls this rubbish. Almost about to slam the door in his face, I scowl and begin shutting it but he stops me "No! That's not what I meant at all! Please, just give me another chance."

The door creaks open slightly as I glower at him and he smirks "Didn't you say murder is the best thing to do on a first date?"

A/N
ayyyy I'm back yay! I'm so lazy rn so this isnt going to be a long author's note haha

1st, I'm sorry for not updating in like a month lmao but I was super busy. Also, I published this new book on my profile called 'cutiepie', it's an Alejandro Rosario fanfiction which I was really inspired for. I sort of went on an updating spree for it and I was scared that if I stopped writing it I'd lose my motivation. But I've sorted it out now, and I have a bit more free time, so I should be able to juggle both books. :)

2nd, y'all are amazing. this book is on 57.5k reads and 1.66k votes. that's insane and barely  comprehensible that so many people from all over the world are here reading a book by a noob girl writing fanfiction in her bedroom. it's awesome and i am so so grateful for it <3 ily

3rd,

Song Lyric Answers for Chapter 25
Song: Checkmate - Conan Gray
Book Line: "You think you're winning but checkmate."
Song Lyric: You think you're winning but checkmate.

anyways, i love you all and im really sleepy so i hope you enjoy this chapter! don't forget to vote and comment please :) also go read cutiepie on my profile pls and thanks

lots of love,

☆*♡Over and Out♡*☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.8K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
144K 4.1K 22
"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵,𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴🥀" 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚�...
126K 3.8K 46
▎𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 FIVE HARGREEVES ⌇🪻 No happily. No ever. Just 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧. websofopacity © 2022-2024 ( five hargreeves x fem!oc ) written by annaleigh ༝༚
324K 5.4K 34
Basically the title [REQUESTS ARE CLOSED]