Right of the King

By TheWolfsFury1420

this is a new Danmachi Rewrite story I thought of and it seems more interesting in my opinion in this story... More

King's Arrival
Background Story and Information
Bell's status in long-form
his clothes, armor, and weapon's
Festival
Meeting
Fighting Festival
Festival Climax
Bable Tower Date
Little Thief
Treasures of Babylonia
Freya Familia vs Babylonia
Alcaeus's Wife
Middle Floor
The Duel
Goliath
Games and War
War
Renard
Haruhime's status in long term
Godly Arrogance
Ares vs Alcaeus
Babylonian territory
Babylonia Vs Oranio
War and Dungeons
Kings Parents
Wedding Ceremony Fight
Advancement
Parenthood (Final)
(Special) Adem Ruin's Everything, King of Babylonia

Leveling

1.5K 21 0
By TheWolfsFury1420

as the fact of Alcaeus leveling up was announced, many people who were in disguise couldn't help but smile at this grand step, their king stated he was going to become a level 5 before returning, so he might be gone for 5 or 6 year's top's, but now, that time is drastically lessened, they had hoped they'd have their king within the year now, this was very good news for them all as they would get their king back sooner rather than later. in the Hestia familia home, Hestia leaves to go to the Denatus to give Alcaeus a good name, however.

Bell:" I hope you're not leaving now, I'm coming as well"

Hestia:" what, but it's only for the gods"

Bell:" due to the god's recent action's as of late with the live's of Dionysus, Freya, and the event of Evilus, the god's are no longer trusted and must be watched by an authority figure, so I volunteered"

Hestia:" at least it'll be fair"

as they went, the gods were there as Alcaeus had his helmet and hood on to make sure no one would recognize him.

Freya's thought's:" I can't see his soul"

Bell:" everyone, let's get this started, and remember, don't name anyone something your wouldn't name your own children, and if you get to out of hand, I will stab you, now, let's begin"

Loki:" okay, so we have Set first"

Set:" please, be gentle"

All the gods were about to say denied, but then sword's cut part of each of their leg's who were going to talk and were reminded they were watched.

Bell:" Loki, since your adventures are in this, based on how this goes can affect her name, so you better be prepared"

Loki:" okay everyone, let's take time and think of very good names for each of them"

after getting through many, they reach Ais and everyone was silent as Alcaeus was deciding what was to happen next.

Bell:"... the sword princess is driven by her want for revenge, however, since that has subsided since I've slain the one eyed black dragon 2 year's ago, she has been something of an empty shell, but I guess I could leave her title be"

Loki:" oh tha-"

Bell:" however, since Loki has pushed her luck with public intoxication and causing mayhem on her own, along with unauthorized searchers in restricted area's, we will punish you by giving Ais a name so bad, her past credit cannot cover for it"

Loki was pail to the point of turning completely white, and then she was on her knee's begging for forgiveness, a god begging a mortal for forgiveness was a sight the gods thought they'd never see.

Loki:" PLEASE, I'LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING"

Bell:" her name will be kekliméno kélyfos or in its translation, air-headed shell"

Loki:" NO NO, PLEASE, NO, PLEASE"

Bell:" I've made my decision, Loki, behave in the future, and the rest of you"

the god's shivered to the point of almost losing their balance or passing out after that slaughter of a god's will.

Bell:" you will tell what happened here as a warning to every god and goddess wishing to cause trouble, this includes you, Hermes"

Hermes immediately hid as the last person was up, Loki was crying on the ground broken, so Ganesha took over.

Ganesha:" and lastly, we have the new record holder, Bell Cranel"

Hestia looked confident and was sure she'd get a title that's fitting, however, Loki recovered and said.

Loki:" hey midget, before we decide on a name, let me ask this, how did h level up so fast"

Hestia:" what"

Loki:" it's impossible to level up that fast, so spill, what is it"

then, a sword was shot through Loki's stomach as she coughed up blood.

Bell:" intimidating question's on a subject that doesn't concern you, remember, you are not to interfere in the affairs of other familia's by law Loki, and Freya set up some stunt to antis her own desire's wanting him to have his soul shine much more for her own pleasure in hopes of taking him in the future, only to be met with her familia broken by my hand's due to how Oranio didn't want to do there job themselves so it was up to me to show the goddess her place in the mortal world, have any of you forgotten that"

Loki:" but-... it was-... a-"

Bell:" it matter's not how long, but where there's a will their's away, you think it wasn't impossible for me alone to beat the one eyed back dragon, or face entire kingdoms armies by myself, god of mischief and trickery, heath your tongue or I will kill you here and now, and that goes for the rest of you, now, decide a name respectable of this boy, NOW"

the gods were on the clock, so they only said one thing that came to mind"

Hephestus:" WELL, since Ottar is no longer an adventurer, he doesn't need his name, so let's call this kid "King", shall we"

everyone agreed, and Alcaeus just let it slide, honestly, he didn't want that name due to his humility, however, he did not argue one bit.

Bell:" very well, this boy, Bell Cranel, Alias shall henceforth be "King", now, all of you can leave, now"

everyone was leaving until.

Bell:" not you Hestia, you will tell me and me alone how this child's level up at such speeds is possible, any god's in the area will be killed if they interfere or eavesdrop, now, begone"

as they left, Alcaeus took off his hood and helmet as he talked to Hestia.

Bell:" sorry about that, I needed them to know I was being neutral in this naming"

Hestia:" I get it, call me over and "tell you" so they leave you alone, makes sense"

Bell:" though... you are going to tell me right"

Hestia:" hum"

Bell's thought's:" I already know, but it's better she own up to it now"

Bell:" you hear me, you're going to tell me how... I'm waiting"

Hestia was hesitant, but after how he displayed himself just now, she had confidence in Alcaeus, she then told him everything, and Bell was satisfied for now.

Bell:" alright then, I'll be off, you should head back, the gods are under house arrest after Freya's stunt, and you, despite being a victim, are no exception, at least, if you want to be on the god's good side"

Hestia:" can I see Hephestus"

Bell:" that is fine, just make sure you're inside"

Hestia went with Hephestus and Alcaeus went to celebrate his level up. as there was a celebration, Tamamo, Lily, Medousa, Fiona, Veronica, Eurystheus, Dan, Hippolyta, and Vira were at a table waiting for Alcaeus to arrive, he then walked in the door.

Bell:" sorry I'm late, a bunch of goddesses were clingy and asking me to join their familia"

Vira:" that's okay, you're here now, and that's all that matters"

Dan:" congratulations on leveling up"

Eurystheus:" yeah, you beat Veronica's 6 months"

Veronica:" yeah yeah"

it didn't take long for people to notice him there, with the Freya familia's plan's revealed, it was obvious that Alcaeus defeated the Minotaur by himself, though, he did kill one before, but with his magic, not in physical combat like this did to level him up.

Person 1:" that's him"

Person 2:" yeah, the new "King" after Ottar was crippled"

Person 3:" single-handedly beat Freya's trap for him"

Person 4:" the guy is tough, was able to walk out of that fight alive and able to get to the surface"

Fiona:" now everyone's talking about you, why not-"

Bell:" not yet"

Fiona:" alright, but you can't hide it forever"

Veronica:" anyway, you're quite the impact, plan on going to the middle floor's"

Bell:" yep, though, the armor I had got destroyed, so I need a replacement"

Dan:" that won't be to hard"

Ryuu:" I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I hear you're going to the middle floor's, I'd advise against that"

Vira:" you don't know him like we do, he'll be more than prepared"

Ryu:" but with only a party of 2, I'd be difficult"

Tamamo:" 3, and I'm a level 4"

Ryuu:"... alright then, but still, you would need more people in your party"

Bell:" but it's difficult to find capable people who I can rely on"

Bell's thought's:" and I can't let Babylonia soldier's join, I'd look suspicious, and Dan and the other's are going back for a while, so I can't ask them"

then, Mort and his buddies came to offer, but they asked he share the women with him, then Alcaeus got up and stated to them clearly.

Bell:" I'll give you a chance to walk away, or else, I will break your manhood's"

Mort:" huh, you think just because you level up you can-"

Alcaeus then kicked Mort in the groin so hard, he flew up to the roof and fell down hard, Mort's friend's tried to help, but they were meet with the same fate, blood was leaking and the men were hardly breathing, they were taken for medical care, but through some mean's, their manhood was incapable of repair, there was a very powerful god-like curse on it preventing healing magic and stitching or any kind of anesthetic from working, so the healer's were forced to burn them and make the men feel the pain of such, never to have full "Use" of their groin's again, they were still able to adventure, but their recovery was after giving up everything they had beside's their one weapon, clothes, and armor, rumors of this spread, and no man ask for that again in fear.

Alcaeus:" good grief, this city is filled with corrupt and twisted people, but if I do see some, I'll set them straight, or kill them, either way work's for me"

later on, Alcaeus would try to find the same armor as last time as a way to make sure he blends in, but he couldn't find it for some reason, he went to the desk, and there he found Welf Crozzo, the smith who made his armor. after some talking, Alcaeus decided to let him in his party and to be his personal smith to make his armor.

Bell's thought's:" even though I have an entire smithery the size of a small village at my disposal, this'll help in some way's as I can pay better attention to him, beside's, he seems like a nice enough guy"

as Alcaeus gets his new armor and head's to the 12th floor of the dungeon with Lily and Tamamo as they are now a party of 4.

Welf:" Finally, the 12 floor, it's amazing being here, sorry to drag you here all of a sudden"

Tamamo:" it's okay, I needed to adjust to a new party anyway"

Tamamo was wearing different clothes she called her "adventure clothes", she had on black pants and a black shirt with ankle strap high heel boots and long gloves, she had a red jacket with a red cloth around her waist and had an orange cloth around her body, she wasn't wearing her armor today though.

Bell:" Tamamo, where are your armor and weapons"

Tamamo:" oh, after fighting the 18th floor boss on my own, they got broken so I'm waiting for them to be replaced, thinking of adding magic conductors to my gauntlets and greaves this time, and finally getting indestructible shorts swords"

Bell:" alright then"

Lily:" still, are you sure you're going to be okay out there without your armor or weapons"

Tamamo:" don't worry about me, one of my development abilities is "Fist Strike" so I'll be fine"

As monsters came, Welf and Lily were working together to fight, and Alcaeus and Tamamo were on their own, both dominating the monsters, some silverbacks came, but Alcaeus stabbed one through with his spear, and Tamamo crushed ones skull with her bare hands, Lily and Welf took one down on their own, since Lily's training, she focused on strength and endurance more than anything so she has her strength and endurance at B and her agility and Dexterity at D but her magic is at C with a new spell, Hades Helm, allowing her to turn invisible for about 15 minutes, she uses a halberd, but she mostly likes her wrist bow since her arrows will be invisible until they hit their target.

Lily:" the training was hell, but the results of that speak for themself"

Bell:" the harder the training, the better the warrior by the end"

Welf:" how do you train"

Tamamo:" mostly practicing a few combat and weapon fighting styles and variations a few dozens of times with a few sparing matches in between"

Lily:" also, you do all the training with weights on your arms, legs, and chest and once you get use to the weight, they add more to it"

Welf:" sounds harsh"

Bell:" okay, I guess with other parties coming, we can leave it to them, now then, let's take a break, I'll collect the magic crystals so relax"

As they sat down, Welf asked who Bell was.

Welf:" the guy is seriously skilled in fighting and has first class weapons, who is he really"

Tamamo:" I can ask the same of you, Welf Crozzo, who are you"

Welf:" I see, you don't tell if I don't tell, alright, that's fair, so what are those weapons anyway"

Tamamo:" family heirlooms passed down from generation to generation"

Welf:" oh, that makes sense"

As they left after killing an infant dragon, More information was gathered about Welf and every secret he had was revealed, Alcaeus settled to keep him in arms length to make use of his abilities, though, he will talk to him directly about his past, after that, they go the next day to the middle floors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 476 49
this is volume 2 of Danmachi My Way: volume 1 like in volume 1, this is my version of Danmachi, at least how I would have written the story, with as...
966 52 41
to all of the king arthur fans this is a new story for everyone who loves the storys of King Arthur that want something new, something you have never...
46.4K 1.1K 56
this is a rewrite of Danamchi from the ground up, using the story as a base, but everything else will be of my desired modification and change to mak...
40.6K 627 23
A story about my own character being reincarnated in the Danmanchi universe. There will be some romance at times Nothing hectic. I will try to update...