The Soul-Reaper | A RWBY Male...

Door Infinite_1701

This is the Story of Y/n. A boy whose semblance is one of a kind. He is going to change remnant and everyone'... Meer

Prologue - Part One
Prologue - Part Two
Prologue - End of All
Y/N Bio & Apologies
Volume 1 - Part 1: The Enigma
Volume 1 - Part 2: A shining Beacon
Volume 1 - Part 3: The Initiation Problem
Volume 1 - Part 4: I just want to Live
Volume 1 - Part 5: Brothers-in-Arms
Volume 1 - Part 6: Teamwork makes the Dream work!
Volume 1 - Part 7: Dual-wielding a Scythe?
Volume 1 - Part 8: Jaunedice
Decision
Volume 1 - Part 9: Retribution
Volume 1 - Part 10: Lifelight
Ruby's Halloween Birthday
Volume 2 - Part 1: How to start a Food-Fight
Volume 2 - Part 2: Investigation!
Volume 2 - Part 3: Robots and Ice-cream
Volume 2 - Part 4: Big Metal Shoe
NVRM Bio
Volume 2 - Part 5: New Lightning arts!
Volume 2 - Part 6: Dance Dance Retribution
Volume 2 - Part 7: The roar of a tortured Dragon
Volume 2 - Part 8: Aftermath
Volume 2 - Part 9: Internship
Volume 2 - Part 10: Fairytales and Bedtime-stories
Volume 2 - Chapter 10: Fairytales and Bedtime-stories: REMADE!!!
Volume 2 - Part 11: I never wanted to be...
Volume 2 - Finale: Radiant Blow
What will happen next?
Volume 3 - Chapter 1: Beginning of the Tournament
Volume 3 - Chapter 2: The crow
Volume 3 - Chapter 3: Truth be told
Volume 3 - Chapter 4: Battle of Soul
Volume 3 - Chapter 5: Beginning of the End
Volume 3 - Chapter 6: Shattering
Volume 3 - Chapter 7: Day of Reckoning
Volume 3 - Chapter 8: Clash of fate
Volume 3 - Finale: The beginning of a new journey
The decisions you made...
Y/n + NVRM Bio Volume 4
Volume 4 - Chapter 1: Snowy Village
Volume 4 - Chapter 2: A trail of red roses
Volume 4 - Chapter 3: Unhappy reunion
Volume 4 - Chapter 4: Of gods and deities
Volume 4 - Chapter 5: Downward spiral
Volume 4 - Chapter 6: Nuckelavee threat
Volume 5 - Chapter 1: Welcome to Haven
Volume 5 - Chapter 2: Return of the Wizard
Volume 5 - Chapter 3: To the next level!
Volume 5 - Chapter 4: Lovely Reunion
Volume 5 - Special Encounter
Volume 5 - Chapter 6: A date with Neo
Volume 5 - Chapter 7: Tension at Haven
Volume 5 - Chapter 8: Fading life
Volume 5 - Chapter 9: Goodbye, my friend
Volume 5 - Chapter 10: Creators dream
Volume 6 - Chapter 1: Goodbye Haven
Volume 6 - Chapter 2: Stranded with a pervert
Volume 6 -Chapter 3: Snowflake Kingdom
Volume 6 - Chapter 4: Spark of rebellion
Volume 6 - Chapter 5: Truth behind a new world
Interlude: Strange Light
Volume 6 - Chapter 6: Ashes to Ashes...

Volume 2 - Part 12: ...A Hero!

1.8K 37 34
Door Infinite_1701

You received a right hook to the face, sending you flying across the ground.

"Did you... really think that... would kill ME!?"

You looked up again, seeing Chrome stand up. As he towered above you, his eyes turned a bright red.

"Grrargh, GRARGH!" Out of his right shoulder, a huge amount of blood poured out, mixed with the black substance.

The substance formed a new arm, more bulking then the last one. You could hear some of the newly formed bones cracking, as his yelling got louder.

His right arm started to be covered in black fur, as it grew even more. His whole body expanded in size, making you feel even smaller.

"Shit... He really is a Zamasu-bootleg!"

When his arm was completely covered in fur, a small bone-armor appeared on his shoulder. It went over his neck to his face. When he finally stopped squirming, a quarter of his face was covered in the bone-armor.

"Hah... HaHa... HAHAHAHAHAARGH!" His voice became a darker, more broken tune. "What will you do now, child!? I am the strongest being alive! NOTHING can stop me NOW!" He reeled his massive arm back, before sending it your way.

You jumped out of his way, looking at the crater he just created. His fist was the same size of your chest.

"Woah!" He used his left arm to swing his sword at you. You parried, but got hit by his right arm.

The hit felt like a train hitting you, sending you flying through several trees.

You didn't have the strength to stand back up again, but you didn't have to, since he picked you up.

"Do you see it now, boy? Your petty squabbles are naught before I!" He started applying pressure, making your bones crack.

"A-AAAARGH!? HNGH!"

"You and I are the same, Y/N. We both escaped death. But, alas, I am better. For my immortality, no one has to die. But you... you're a monster. You absorb souls, and then feed on them. You disturb the dead. That is a sin, worthy of DEATH!" He smashed you into the ground, before grabbing your leg and throwing you back into the village.

As he once again got closer, his massive frame was illuminated by the morning sun.

"We're... not the same..." You slowly stood back up, using the sheath of the Kamui for some hold. "I... have friends. Friends, that will always help me... I've learned that."

"Don't you worry, Y/N. I will kill you, again and again and again... until they arrive. Let's see how many lives you have left." He started grinning even wider.

He went for another strike, but you slid underneath his legs and slashed at his back. He swung his arm at you again, but you jumped over him.

"To slow!" He swung his blade at you again. This time, you jumped to the side, evading his arm.

As you landed, you fell on your knees, breathing heavily.

"Ohoho... Do you see? How much superior I am? I never tire, but you do. What's the use of being immortal when you have to die, over and over?" His fist, once again, hit you full force, making you skid across the ground.

The fight against Chrome was hard, robbing you of much stamina.

This fact, combined with him being fully replenished, made this fight much harder. Your mind tells you to keep running, but your body is at it's limit.

Your bones are all screaming, every movement is hurting.

Your vision was becoming blurry, your ears were ringing, and your mind was racing.

The only way for you to win was speed, but you weren't fast enough.

"Goodbye, mister L/N..." Chrome raised his blade above your head, ready to strike.

You closed your eyes, awaiting the inevitable.

As you contemplated your existence, you could hear a faint yelling, getting louder by the second.

"...aaaaaaAAAAAAAAH!" As you opened your eyes, you saw Ruby headbutting Chrome in the stomach.

"Guargh!" Since Ruby was using her Semblance she made quite an impact, sending Chrome flying into a building.

"Y/N!" She started hugging you, making your entire body scream.

"R-Ruby! I-I need... air!" She immediately let go of you, apologizing profusely.

"Tch, look what the cat dragged in... doesn't matter, one more pest won't stop my slaughter..."

"THEN HOW ABOUT EIGHT!?" All three of you turned towards the voice.

However, Chrome wasn't able to look for long, as Sol kicked him in the face.

As he was flying, a shadow grabbed his leg, throwing him into the air, where some slices were sent his way. At the end, the shadow sent him downward, straight into a portal.

On the other end of the portal, he was greeted by Yangs fists straight to the face, sending him onto the ground.

"Coming in with a 'Yang'!" She smiled smugly while reloading her gauntlets.

"S-so... you brought friends?" You smiled at Ruby.

"Yeah! Just leave that guy to us, you look really hurt!" She made a worried face as she checked all over you.

"Yaahooooo!" Zeke landed next to you, alongside NVR_ and _WBY. "Yeah! Leave him to us! But uhm... who is 'him'?"

Sol facepalmed. "You attacked without knowing who the enemy is? You moron..."

Mia looked over at you. "I assume that this is the special grimm you are hunting, correct?" You remained silent. "Where is Chrome? Wasn't he with you?"

"Why, Ms. Raz, I am right here!" Chrome jumped out of the debris, landing with a giant 'thud'.

"What in the world-!?" Sol started.

"Is that!?" Weiss finished.

Ruby fully unsheathed her Scythe. "That must be the Grimm! I've heard about some grimms who are able to posses things! All right! Team RWBY and NVRM + Y/N are starting operation: 'Save Chrome from the Grimm!'!" She raised her fist into the air.

Yang picked you up and brought you over to a safe distance. "If you'll die, not only Ruby's gonna be devastated. So please, let us clean up this mess." Yang gave you a reassuring smile, you wanted to resist, but your consciousness was slipping.

No one's P.O.V.

As Yang reunites with the rest, they all ready their weapons. "That's a big arm for a big boy~"

Blake looked towards Zachary, who had a solemn expression on his face. "What's wrong?"

"You are all acting so carefree... but look around. Isn't there too much blood? Not to mention all this weird black stuff. That Grimm is powerful. I can feel it."

"Ruby, Zacharias is right." Sol aimed his blade towards Chrome. "I hate to admit it, but that thing is stronger then you think. This'll be a tough fight."

Ruby seemed to waver a bit, but quickly recomposed herself. "Maybe, but when we're together-"

All of them jumped away a bit when they realized that Chrome brought his fist down.

"Hey! I wasn't finished talking!"

"This is not one of your fairy tales! You kids don't know anything..."

Ruby jumped at him, trying to get a swing on him. At the same time Weiss rushed in as well.

"About your Fairy Tales!!!" He simply grabbed the scythe and peeled Ruby off it.

He threw the scythe to his side before throwing Ruby into Weiss, both making an audible grunt.

"Ruby! Now you'll really get hurt!"

"Yang don't-!" Blake tried to stop her partner, but to no avail.

Yang exploded in flames as she rushed at Chrome, only to be knocked away by his enormous fist.

"So fast!?" Zeke starred in slight disbelief.

Her aura reached red immediately, though it didn't shatter.

"Gehh... I-I'm fine... That sucker packs a punch." Ruby and Weiss appeared again, though Ruby without a weapon.

"Guys, I think we should work... you know, together?" Zeke said, quite terrified.

"Who the hell do you think you are!?" Not listening to Zekes suggestion, Sol stormed forth, facing him head on.

Zacharias joined him, making it two on one.

Sol locked blades with Chrome, clashing together over and over.

As Chrome reeled back his arm, it was being dragged toward the ground by shadows.

The shadows weren't strong enough to tie him forever, but the short distraction was enough for Sol to slash his chest and dodging his arm.

Zacharias, who was now beside Chrome, used Bedtime to crash him into the ground, giving a few shots into his arm before retreating back as well.

"All right! If we all attack at once he can't keep up!" Zachary cheered.

"No... something's off, be on your guard!" Blake ordered her teammates.

"She's right! Look at his blood!" Sol yelled out.

Weiss, who was throwing Crescent Rose towards Ruby, noticed that the color of his blood was identical to the black substance on the ground. "But, if there is so much then why...?"

Just as she wondered that, Chrome stood back up, revealing his wound to be healed.

"What the!?"

"Regeneration!?"

Chrome went to grab Sol's leg, before slamming into the ground, earning an agonized scream.

Zacharias, who rushed in to help his leader, was swiftly stopped by a blade to the waist.

"GuaAaRAGH!" Zachary threw up some blood.

"Zach!" Zeke, who tried to rush over to his teammate was stopped by his Sister

"Don't!"

He went to look on in horror, as Chrome threw the beat up Sol.

"Your Fairy Tales are all so pathetic. They aren't real, always have a happy ending. Well, they all have been changed! Snow White doesn't always wake up, the sleeping beauty hasn't been kissed and the little Red-Riding Hood doesn't survive against the BIG BAD WOLF!" He lunged at Ruby, who let out a small scream while dodging albeit faintly.

Chrome's fist, which was embodied in the ground, was encased in ice by Weiss, who was now rushing over to her teammates.

Yang swiftly ran up to him, punching him straight into his face. The ice broke, making him fly back a bit.

He went to punch Yang, but Zeke quickly opened a portal, leading his punch into his own stomach.

"All right!"

"WRETCHED BRATS!"

He quickly jumped at Zeke. Mia used her whip to create a huge gush of wind, blowing him back and giving him several cuts.

Ruby sped at him, slashing at him several times with her Scythe before kicking his face.

He raised his fist above her, trying to smash her into the ground.

"You're nothing BUT FAILURES!"

Ruby jumped back a bit before his fist came down.

Sol created a small bomb and threw it at him. "YOU'RE THE FAILURE!"

The bomb made him stumble toward Ruby, but Zacharias jumped in. "NOT US!" He pulled his buster blade above his head, crashing it down onto Chrome, making him fall face first into the pavement.

Blake rushed in and stabbed him into his arm as the rest rushed back together.

Chrome jumped back up and brought down his fist onto Blake, only to be met with a shadow clone.

Blake, who was now behind him, tied up his legs and then yanked at them, making him fall flat on his back, where Sol made a rocket fall directly onto his chest.

As they all reunited they looked over at the small smoke cloud, in which two red eyes were shining with hatred.

When the dust settled, he was shown with an exhausted face.

"Your body may regenerate, but your aura doesn't!" Sol smiled smugly at him while breathing rather heavily.

"N-No... I am IMMORTAAAAAL!" His voice cracked as he yelled. He then started to chuckle a bit. "Hehe... Yes, I am immortal... I can't die..." He then broke down into a fit of laughter.

"HAhahah... Not everything has a happy ending... The prince not always slays the evil king." He grinned maniacally, before lunging at the unconscious boy.

For Ruby, everything went down in slow motion, as the huge monster stormed at the boy. All the things they did together flashed through her mind.

"Y/NNNNNN!" They all tried to reach him, but none were fast enough.

Sol, who didn't even bother to move, noticed something about the boy.

As he looked at him, he noticed something about his index finger. It was covered in lightning.

As Chrome's hit landed, a huge amount of dust rushed up. Both of the teams looked petrified as they've seen their friend getting crushed.

When the dust settled, Chrome was shown looking around frantically, before resting his eyes on a roof. He gritted his teeth as he started to growl.

"You're right... sometimes, it's the Orphan that rises to be the Hero." Y/N was on top the roof looking down at Chrome.

"You little..."

"You're afraid. Because you know, that we'll beat you!" Y/N now developed a smug smile, as he then took his thumb to wipe of the blood from his lower lip. "Ready for round two, big guy?" His smug then developed into full grown smile.

"Y/N!" Ruby rushed up to him, hugging him while burying her face into his chest.

He then put his hand on her head, rubbing it a bit.

"If you really are hero, then I'll gladly get rid of your sidekicks!"

"They aren't sidekicks. They are friends I can count on. LET'S GO, EVERYONE!" Y/N quickly rushed at Chrome.

Chrome tried to hit him, but since he lost a lot of power, his attacks were to slow.

Y/N glided underneath his arm and locked his blade with Chromes. He pushed his blade back before kicking him into his side, stunning him with electricity.

"NOW!" Sol ordered his teammates as they moved out.

Sol, Zacharias, Yang and Y/N were fighting on front, while Ruby, Blake and Mia gave a few shots at him.

Zeke and Weiss were supporting the front lines, making sure that they hit, and Chrome misses.

After a few minutes, Chrome used his arm to send them all away with a gust of wind.

He fell to one knee, breathing heavily. "N-No... I... am Immortal... I can't lose."

"Hmph. Yo, Y/N? Why is it that he thought you would kill him? You were unconscious." Sol gave him a glare that sent a shiver down his spine.

"Why? Why!? Y/N isn't your ally, nor a friend. He only wants to be a hero, so that his father may not think he's a complete failure. He knew i am immortal, but he didn't tell you. He let you fight, risking your lives so that he could sweep in and save the day. Look at yourselves, Ms. Xiao-Long, Mr. Noctur, Mr. Valm, Ms. Rose Ms. Schnee... you all are wounded, even I can see that much. He risked it-"

"What he's trying to say is that his body is indestructible, that much is true. But, Chrome told me that his spirit isn't... I Just don't know how to attack that."

"Y/N... Are you seriously that stupid!?" Sol started to yell in his face. "Think back to everything you told us. Hugo, Summer, Kazumi, even your mother. What did you feel when you used that power in forever fall? Hatred? Just think back! Use that, and you could've won without us. Seriously, you're pathetic." Sol turned his back towards Y/N, as he clenched his fists.

"Forever Fall? What exactly happened in forever fall? Wasn't he attacked by a bunch of grimms?" Weiss turned toward Sol.

"Just watch." He gave a glare toward Y/N. "Well, what are you waiting for, move it!"

Y/N moved toward Chrome who was still rambling on about being undefeatable.

As Y/N thought about all those moments, his arm was covered in black and red flames.

" M-Mr. L/N, y-you can stop now, i-i think the demon is gone, we can train together again!"

"Do you think me a fool? Chrome wanted to die... you are nothing but a coward, afraid to meet the inevitable."

As Y/N looked at his face, those bad memories faded, being replaced with memories of Chrome. The dark flame faded, being replaced with a bright white one.

The boy started to smile, thinking of how he first met him, and how they trained together.

His training was harsh, but he always made sure that the boy was fine afterwards.

After all those memories, the boy had a single tear rolling down his face, as his eyes had a pained expression in then.

"Please, forgive me..."

Kill him.

Spare him.

A/N: The next part will be short, but will be uploaded in at least a week.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.3K 43 14
(y/n) (l/n) was your young and ordinary mechanical and technological genius living a quiet life in his home village in the middle of Anima. That is o...
4K 58 12
A Hunter and Huntress's semblance (and color) usually define them, however what happens if those things are stripped away? Follow the Journey of... W...
46.7K 751 18
Y/N L/N was an average young man whose normal life drastically changed when he woke up in the middle of the woods, not knowing how he got there. Thin...
9.8K 147 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...