Hanging in there

By blueberrybubby

Everyone tells me my writing is beautiful so I decided to post it here in hopes someone will enjoy it More

The girl with the pretty eyes and the prettier soul.
Lonely hearts
Water.
My Angel

I guess this will be our forever

19 2 0
By blueberrybubby

you're always there. always on my mind. when I'm in my bed you're their cuddling me. when I'm in my basement you're there playing with Stanley or watching some stupid movie. when I'm in my pool you're there letting me dump "wine" on you. when I'm in the circle you're there in my arms because you're scared of the lightning. I remember everything. constantly. I remember your soft snores when you fell asleep on my chest. I remember the feeling when we had our first kiss. I remember my stupid jokes when I was too scared to ask you out. I remember your bruiskis on your kneeskis. I remember it all. it's all there playing over and over in my head. 

I guess this is a part two 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 709 8
827 66 25
"Whispers of the Heart " is a poetic journey through the depths of love, loss, longing, and self-discovery. Each verse is a whispered confession, ba...
14.1K 777 15
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku
20.2K 1.8K 74
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...