The King's Queen (Nightmare S...

By ReapingZen

PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au... More

Once upon a Nightmare.
An unusual relationship.
Protect Your King.
A Soul's Reflection.
Verbal promise.
Strategic warfare.
Dream Catcher.
First date.
I dare you.
A selective mute.
Obsessed.
Taking the blame.
Corrupted.
Stone slumber.
Guard dog.
King of nightmares.
Horrible time.
Just tired.
A deep sleep.
Help.
Checkmate.
She's mine.
Your HP.
Not losing you.
Ink's plan.
Cross.
Desires.
Little Game.
That's strike three.
Negotiations.
Stroke of irony.
The Queen.
I love you.
Anxiety.
Memory loss.
Eventually.
She is marked.
Dominance.
The King's Queen.

I am here.

8.2K 326 448
By ReapingZen

(Okay, so my very first chapter has 100 readers. o.o I am astonished by this! Not only that, but we are reaching the 20th chapter with over 700 reads! I am so happy with this attention, thank you everyone! <3 Anyway, here is the next chapter. Please keep in mind that the reader hasn't seen what Nightmare has turned into as of yet. She has an idea of what he looks like from her previous dreams, but hasn't seen his extra limbs and such. Wasn't going to post this until maybe tomorrow morning, but I've decided to be nice ^-^)

///There will be a little bit of more or less mature content in this chapter. You have been warned. This story is already rated mature, but I still wanted to give warning beforehand.///

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

The tree of feelings behind me withered away to reveal the nightmare that I have been waiting for. In the past, I have had several dreams where I was approached by a version of Nightmare that wasn't real... but I wished that they were. Whenever the dream would take place with everything around me perfectly beautiful, I knew that the dream was nothing but my imagination.

Nightmare's words echoed around me, even though they had a haunting edge... they held a sense of longing. My first instinct was to speak out to him, to call out his name. I tried and failed, I couldn't even produce a whisper. I guess that I managed to train myself into silence this time... haha...

Turning on my heels to be greeted by a single cyan eye and an eerie smirk, I couldn't help but back up in fear. It was his voice... but he didn't feel the same. His presence was powerfully displayed and almost made me choke on the heavy air.

Were those slimy limbs there before?

"My appearance... may have changed." He said, his voice quiet as he watched my every move. Even though I panicked, his smile never once faltered. It stayed in place, daring for me to make him flinch in some way.

*Is it really you...?* I asked through a quick sign. Once he looked at me with his single eye, I could see the possessiveness that he held. Moving to take another step back, I could feel something sticking against my back... an inky limb prevented me from putting more distance between us.

I watched as he took a confident step towards me. Never before have I ever wanted to look away from my lover, except for maybe now. Only one thing escaped from me as the tears once again flooded my vision. *You left me.*

Now, his grin was gone. I looked up, giving him the same warm smile that he had despised so much. Tears flowed from my eyes as the next words that he didn't want to ever hear again were signed.

*Everyone does*

To prevent me from signing any more, he grabbed both of my wrists in a single hand and forced my back against the charred wood from the tree of feelings. My arms were pinned above my head, out of the way as he looked into my crying (E/c) eyes. "You were taken from me. I am getting you back."

Pressing my forehead against his, I wanted to make this moment last... as if I were scared that these would be his final words to me. I wanted to believe that he desired to be with me, but I was too scared to believe it. He has been gone for so long, Ink dumped me off with Red for a sum of money, my parents tried to sell me to the highest bidder...

"And no matter what you say, I am not leaving. You belong to me. I promised you that many years ago."

Closing my eyes as I let out a shaky breath, Nightmare's slimy limbs wrapped around my torso. They lifted me from the ground in a gentle manner as he sat down. I was placed on top of him, causing me to blush intensely once I realized that I was straddling him. "I heard that you have been forced to stay awake... I took the pleasure of having your pills switched around."

I blinked in confusion until I realized that he was referring to my medication. That's why they looked so different! And the gift... His smirk quickly returned to him as a chuckle erupted from his chest.

Slowly Nightmare's limbs faded into the shadows. I was going to question him about them, but he had something entirely different in mind. Diving his face into the crook of my neck, I could feel his warm breath against my (S/c) skin. As much as he wanted to draw this out, he took immediate action in sinking his set of fanged teeth into the same spot that he once tried to mark.

Except this time, it hurt. It hurt a lot. I tried to pull away from him, but it was then that his appendages once again appeared to hold me in place until he was satisfied. I knew that he was trying to go as deep into my shoulder as possible, almost like he wanted me to permanently remember the pain that he was causing. 

Once he was finished, I was expecting for him to finally pull away... but I was wrong. He used his hands to brush my long (H/c) hair out of the way before decorating my skin with smaller marks. During this, I could feel his pelvic bone pressing against me... I swear that I felt something else there. "You let your hair grow out longer... They haven't been taking proper care of you."

He muttered those words against my soft skin that he devoured with ease. When he pulled away, he gave his work a satisfied nod before turning his attention towards my lips. "I don't mean to be so rough with you, my dear... but I need to be."

His limbs once again disappeared as he used one of his hands to cup my cheek. His opposite hand moved down towards the hem of my black sweater, tugging at it's fabric with a demanding grip. "You think that I left you... but I will give you this pain to remind you that I am here."

His cyan eye flared to life as he pressed his teeth against my lips, soon parting to reveal his teal colored tongue. Like I had done in the past, I denied him entrance. "Do you think that I've forgotten how to count, Dream catcher?"

I paused to think about his statement, soon shuddering once I felt his hand slipping under my hoodie. It traced small circles on my stomach before moving higher to squeeze one of my breasts, causing me to try and flinch away. "Tsk. I will consider this strike two. If you try to deny me from you one more time, I will personally show you a bad time."

If my face could be anymore red right now, I'd be a tomato.

"That color suits you, my (Y/n). Your blush reminds me of a rose." He stated. Again Nightmare dived forward to kiss me, and I didn't move away. One thing about him was that he always made good on this threats... every Sans was like that. A threat could be taken like a promise, and every Sans kept their promises.

Once he moved to kiss me, his teeth started to nip against my lips with a strong hunger. I gasped from this, allowing his tongue to enter.

One of his hands that previously cupped my cheek was instead moved to the back of my head where it gripped a portion of my hair. After he pulled away, I could feel myself short of breath and desperately trying to fill my lungs with air. His affections were so heated, and I had no choice but to sit here and take it. Nightmare was in control, and that is how he wanted it.

"You initiate the first date. You managed to sneak in the first kiss... now it is my turn." He whispered against my ear, sending chills down my spine. I was a panting mess from that kiss, causing him to easily start to pull my hoodie up... but then he stopped.

With me still in his arms, I was teleported with him away from the tree, just before a golden arrow could pierce into me. He didn't speak until carefully inspecting my flustered form. Yes I loved him, but I also felt so violated... and he knew it.

"You've been in that stone prison for a solid two years." Nightmare managed to say as one of his tentacles appeared and lashed out against a golden skeleton. "That arrow almost hit her..."

"I was aiming for her. She would of woken up." The stranger stated, his voice spiteful. From what I could understand, that arrow was actually supposed to hit me. "I can't fight you, brother. Not after I just woke up..."

"Even if that arrow wasn't going to hurt her..." He began while forcing my head in his chest to hide what he was about to do. I could hear the sound of him summoning more of his inky appendages to his side. "I don't like things being aimed at my mate. So I'll just get to the point."

Several arrows were shot in my direction, causing the inky skeleton to teleport around with me still in his arms. I could tell that he was furious... mainly because he failed to finish whatever he was planning to do to me. Admittedly, my mind was still hazy from his lustful approach.

"I will bring you to justice for what you did brother!" Dream shouted out as a golden arrow finally pierced into my back. The nightmare started to fade into a white color, I could tell that my lover was seething in rage. "I won't let you have her. You can't have a happy ending after you destroyed the hopes and dreams of so many others. You need to pay for your sins!"

"Ha. When have I once backed down? When something belongs to me..." Nightmare's voice started to fade away as he leaned in to kiss my lips. My eyes were growing heavy as his next words were said more to me than to his brother. "I take it."

And with that, I was awake. Frisk stood above me in my dark room with concern. Before I could move to sit up, I felt a painful throb at the crook of my neck and all across the sides of it. *Are you okay? You ended up falling asleep for three hours! Ink and Blue will be back soon...*

So I didn't manage to sleep for long, huh?

Instinctively I moved my hand towards my neck to feel where I was bitten into, only for my fingers to trace over a small indent in my skin. It hurt to even touch... but just like Nightmare promised, I couldn't forget that he was here. Actually, I was reminded of something that he once told me. 'If I had more power, this dream would have a stronger impact... You wouldn't wake up unscathed, I assure you.'

Not to mention he was much more aggressive than what I remembered... Was this due to his stronger form of control? Was he like this because of his ability to physically inflict damage on someone that he gives a nightmare to? Sometimes being capable leads you to take action.

*Hey, are you listening to me?* I snapped my attention back to Frisk before shaking my head apologetically.

*I was saying that some strange skeleton showed up about twenty minutes ago. He said that he was your friend?* And as if their signing was right on queue, a skeleton with a golden crown and long flowing cape stepped out from the doorway. I knew him in an instant.

Because well, he shot me.

"Sorry about the arrow, (Y/n)." He softly said while having Frisk leave the room. He waited for me to say something, absolutely anything...

*Mute.*

"Oh... sorry, I didn't know." He stated thoughtfully. Taking a seat on the bed, he moved my hair to reveal several colorful marks. "This is exactly what I was trying to avoid. Even now, you must see that he is dangerous?"

*I will always love him.* I simply replied as Dream sighed.

"Yeah... me too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 84 19
TW!!!! The story will go over topics of s*xual abuse, and other things of that sort. A dream of hope, of love. There he laid, someone. They couldn't...
107K 3.2K 21
We saved each other. I saved him on the verge of dying, while... he saved me from loneliness. When I met him, I finally found my meaning, I found my...
37.1K 1.2K 31
(First wrote this on Quotev loll) Humans and Monsters. Most people despise monsters, but not you. In fact, you fell in love with one. A king. And a H...
632 38 13
!!!English version of the book!!! You are the younger sister of Nightmare and Dream. but so you are not such an empress or ruler. You can help both t...