πš‚πšƒπ™°π™½π™³ π™±πšˆ 𝙼𝙴

By JheneTheWriter

𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 2 πŸ–€ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™½πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—'𝚜 π™°πš›πšŽ π™±πšŠπšŒπš” ! More

II
New Mommy.
Lil Princess.
You Know Something.
Alittle Shifty.
Have You Ever Thought About...?
Ralph White.
I Need A Name.
Another One.
Good Cry.
Estelle Harrison.
You A Good Girl.
Snake.
Drive By.
Someone Like Me.
A Second Time.
How Much?
Handled.
Leave.
One For The Books.
Big Mad.
Worthy.
Do Some Crazy Thangs.
Deadweight.
Reassurance.
Foul.
Do You & I'ma Do Me.
Flip The Switch.
Like A Princess.
Letting You Know.
Like You.
Batman To My Robin.
Enjoy The Moment.
Not Alone.
Off Switch.
Trust.
How Was The Club?
Say Hi Mommy.
Just Wanna Be Happy.
Another One.
Let's Do It.
Made Me.
Rebirth.

Investigator Duo Brothers.

11.7K 551 100
By JheneTheWriter

"This is perfect, the fact that we spoke on the phone once and you were literally able to put my ideas all together is so impressive. I want my daughter to feel like an absolute princess, and this... this is it... period."

Gawking at the party planner's board she put together for Jade's first birthday party, I quickly clapped my hands together excited everything was coming together.

"Now look. I completely understand the boujie theme and shit yall going for, but see we black... this child... my niece... is black. Chicken, mac, yams, not all this crumpet shit. Now I see the tea table on the board lil cute shit, but uh... where the bar at?"

Sucking my teeth at Briana watching as she stood up walking up to the board forcing a smile over to Brittney, she nodded her head pulling out her notes writing down some Briana's concerns.

"Now when you say bar you mean like a section or a-..." Looking between Brittany and Briana, appalled that they were actually entertaining this foolishness I took a deep breath accepting I knew what I was signing up for when I invited Briana's wild ass with me in the first place.

"Nah more like a big ass table, nothing too crazy maybe a henny... or two."

"Uh yes excuse me, this is a birthday party for my daughter. The most I'll allow is some wine which will be kept in the kitchen away from the children, talking bout some damn henny the hell?"

"Excuse me but I just think my niece Jade would enjoy a turnt party before a biscuits and coffee brunch, just saying." Briana expressed walking back over to her seat slightly twerking before she sat down, as Brittany lightly chuckled shaking her head looking over at me as I stale faced Briana.

"Thank you Brittany for your time, we'll be in touch. Don't worry I won't bring this girl next time."

"This girl... has a name. Briana motherfucking Neverson and don't you forget it. Bye Brittany gurl, see youuuu."

...

"Wait wait I needa go into Victoria Secret real quick." I said walking towards it, as Briana looked up from her phone following behind me munching on her Auntie Annie's which we both picked up as soon as we got to the mall. "Damn this shit crowded as hell."

Making my way through the store, I stopped in front of the lingerie rack beginning to go through it while Briana looked through the tracksuits across from me.

I never wasted my money on expensive ass lingerie because it honestly irritated Jeremiah, when he was in the mood he just wanna get to it then and there. All the nets, knots, and strings irritates the hell out of that man.

But his birthday is coming up, and this one has to be special because he has been through a lot this past year and I want to give him an opportunity to just take a break from our hectic lifestyle and just sit back and be recognized for all he had accomplished. I want to do something out of the box and different, I want to make sure my baby feels special.

"No no girl what about something like this?" Scrunching my face as Briana held up a lingerie set, I scratched the side of my head trying to understand if it was even wearable from the lack of clothing that went into the piece. "That shit screams yeast infection."

Walking over to the other side of the rack continuing to go through the pieces, I squinted my eyes stopping as a familiar laugh crowded my ears. Looking straight ahead Briana and I made eye contact at the same time, mouthing to each other "yo you hear that".

Turning towards the familiar voice, I widened my eyes as I attempted to rub my eyes making sure I was seeing what I was actually seeing.

There Ella stood next to a female I've never seen before giggling as the female ran her lips along Ella's neck, while Ella attempted to move while the girl held a tight grip upon her waist.

"What the fuc-" Quickly holding my finger in front of my lips shushing Briana's loud ass, I signaled her as we quickly ducked moving behind the clothing rack they were standing in front of swiftly.

"Baby chill out, I have to go pick up my daughter and drop her off at her Dad's." Ella lowly moaned from behind the rack, as Briana went to stand up and let her presence be known but I quickly grabbed her shoulder pulling her right back down beside me. "Megan it's almost four come on."

"Okay... I'll come with you."

"NO." Ella quickly turned down Megan's request lightly chucking, seeing Megan was becoming slightly offended by her tone. "My Momma uh... my mom doesn't like unannounced new company."

"Bitch what?" Quickly covering my mouth not meaning to say that aloud, I froze as Ella placed her hands on the rake separating the jackets we were standing behind glaring down at us. "Ummm... Briana look it's Ella. What a small world, hey girl how you doing?"

"Mhmm hey Ella, wassup wit ya tongue, I mean you." Briana questioned turning her head slightly to the side as Ella looked between us speechless unable to find the words, while I kept sneaking glances at the female standing beside her completely clueless with what was just revealed. "Nice to meet you Megan, I'm Briana... Ella's sister in law and this is Jhene, also Ella's sister in law."

Holding out my hand as Megan smiled back at us shaking our hands, I walked over to the other side of the rack placing my hand on Ella's shoulder rolling my eyes as she flicked my hand off of her clearly big mad.

"Oh wow it's nice to finally meet you guys, I'm Megan Ella's girl-..." Watching Megan freeze as she discover Ella was glaring at her, she slowly nodded her head looking back over at us uncomfortable. "FRIEND. Friend. I'm her friend... yes."

Cutting my eyes over at Briana as she smirked over at the two with her mouth twisted to the side, I lightly chuckled covering it with a cough as Ella breathed aloud turning towards Megan frustrated at the entire situation.

"Can you excuse us real quick, I'll meet you at the car okay?" Nodding her head, Megan waved to us once more as she made her way out the store looking back towards us periodically. "Yall... it's not what you think."

Completely ignoring her, Briana grabbed a yoga mat from the bin on the floor by her feet placing it between her legs beginning to grind against it slowly. "Megan uhh... Megan wait... uh right there uh right there." Fighting my laughter as Briana placed one hand on her breast squeezing it, I resorted to turning around getting myself together refusing to be a part of this foolishness.

"Briana... Briana... BITCH STOP!" Holding my stomach trying to breathe as Briana opened her eyes forgetting where she was, I looked over at Ella as she stared at us nowhere near amused. "Okay okay we sorry Ella... we sorry."

"Jeremiah and Jason finna gonna get a kick out of this shit?" Briana mumbled as she tossed the yoga mat she used for her little presentation on the floor, quickly turning around as one of the workers made there way over confused looking down at the mat as it rolled across the store floor.

"LISTEN... yall can't tell anyone. Please, I will when I'm ready pleaseee yall. Briana you know how many times I've covered for ya ass, and Jhene... please."

"I got you Ella, that ain't none of my business I got you." Nodding her head at me taking a deep breath, we both turned to Briana stale facing her as she shrugged her shoulders confused as to why we were staring in her direction. Everybody knows, Briana can't keep a secret.

"Whattt..., now yall know I can keep a secret."
...

"Now Briana... remember... we ran into Ella and it was a quick conversation. Jeremiah can read right through my ass, QUICK CONVERSATION." Going over this for the fifth time as Briana followed me into Jeremiah's studio, I turned around making eye contact as she smiled throwing her thumbs up at me. "Alrightly."

"Hey yall, we brought food. Hey husband." Walking into the studio heading over to Jeremiah as he leaned up from his chair puckering his lips out, I pressed my lips against his as he slapped his hands on my ass pulling me against him. "Wow there... wow there."

Leaning back looking into Jeremiah's eyes seeing they were blood shot red as he bit his bottom lip gazing up at me, I slapped his chest pushing myself off of him tossing him his Wendy's bag.

"Wassgood sista in law how's my niece?" Handing Jason his food as he stood up hugging me, he took a seat next to Briana as she sat beside him biting in her bottom lip looking awkward as hell. 

"She's good she's good, attitude just like ya brother over here." I laughed pulling a roller chair next to Jeremiah sitting down beside his as I began eating my spicy chicken sandwich grabbing a fry from J's bag, causing his to slap my hand away. "Stop being stingy."

"Aye sis... why you so quiet ova there?" Looking from Jeremiah to Briana, as everyone looked over at her sipping her drink doing her best to stay out of the conversation I squinted my eyes at her seeing she was actually attempting to keep her big mouth closed for once. "Where was yall at?" Jeremiah questioned again looking from me to her noticing the off vibes like he always does.

"Well actually since you asked, the craziest shit happen we-..."

"WENT TO THE MALL... we uh took a trip to the mall after Jade's uhhh meeting with the party planner babe." Smiling up at Jeremiah as he looked down at me aggressively chewing his burger shoving a hand full of fries in his mouth, he slowly placed his finger over my lips turning in his chair pointing towards Briana.

"I asked Briana, where was yall at?"

"Yea... where was yall at B?" Jason added entering himself in on the interrogation, placing his hand on Briana's thigh squeezing is causing her to looked over at me holding her breath appearing to not being able to hold on for much longer. "Hmmm B?"

"Jeremiah I told you-..." Shutting my mouth as Jeremiah glared over at me, I lowered my head shaking it regretting stopping by here to visit the investigator duo brothers.

"Ella's fucking a bitch." Slapping my forehead as Briana began breathing aloud almost killing herself just trying to keep a secret, I peeked over at Jason who stared at Briana with his mouth open speechless. Looking over at Jeremiah, he glared down at me with an unreadable expression causing me to gulp loudly.

"Fuck she just say Jhene?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 159 22
π’”π’•π’‚π’š π’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’Žπ’Žπ’†... π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’π’ π’ˆπ’π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Œπ’†π’š 𝒕𝒐 π’šπ’ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
240K 9.2K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
147K 1.4K 32
𝐃𝐫𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬