No more Good Girl (badboy goo...

By smilelikeafool

WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. THIS BOOK IS CONFUSING IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT GRADUALLY GETS BETTER... More

Chapter 1 (Picture of Naomi)
Chapter 2 (Picture of Jake)
Chapter 3 (Picture of Casey)
Chapter 4 (Picture of Macy)
Chapter 5 (Picture of Aaron)
Chapter 6 (Picture of Simone)
Chapter 7 (Picture of Justice)
Chapter 8 (Picture of Leanna)
Chapter 9 (Picture of Ethan)
Chapter 10 (Picture of Liam)
Chapter 11 (Picture of Rex)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Picture of Dre)
Chapter 14 (Picture of Halley)
Chapter 15 (Picture of Rachael)
Chapter 16 (Picture of Rico)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Picture of Jace)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Charter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Picture of Sophie)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Picture of Aria)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Picture of Parker and Sadie)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 (Picture of Aubrey)
Chapter 76
Attentionโ€ผ๏ธ Stop and Read this!
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Sequel
Q&A
Aye! Check this out!
Dear Santa
Dear Santa
EDITING!

Chapter 17

92.5K 2.7K 880
By smilelikeafool

Naomi's POV

I jogged down the hall to the gym almost falling and busting my ass in the process. I stopped and walked into a locker room full of shirtless boys.

"Well damn, don't mind me," I said and Jake walked to where I was. "You can definitely mind me." He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Hey love, you ready for the pep rally?" he asked and I smiled.

"Babe, what's with you and these stupid questions?" I asked and smirked, I heard the principle start talking into the microphone. The cheerleaders were doing cheers and hyping everyone up.

"There's this team that's the meanest, and the roughest, and the toughest," coach said. "Let's give it up for our Justice Hill Panthers!" They ran out and I whistled and they stopped.

"Get in formation before you give me twenty!" I yelled. "Dollars not push ups." They all scrambled to get into line. "My sexy ass team."

"It's my team," Jake said, I turned and walked to him. I grabbed his balls and he bit his lip, I let go.

"What's yours is mine, what's mine is yours," I said.

"Aw, so sweet. The couple is back together." A newbie said, Zayn.

"Jealous much?" I shot back at him.

"Who would be jealous of you?" Halley spat and I laughed.

"Ok come on, don't make this do easy," I said.

"Who would be jealous of a slut like you?" She snapped.

"How am I a slut?" I asked.

"You're a complete hoe," she said.

"You're just mad because you haven't got any sex lately so don't take it out on me," I said and smirked. "You're the fake one, what I got is real."

"Yeah right," she snapped.

"You want me to prove it?" I spat and I grabbed the bottom of shirt.

"Nope, you're not proving anything," Jake said and grabbed my shirt.

"But you know, I found out something interesting," she said and smirked. "Where's Rachael? Stand up."

"Rachael don't stand up," I said quickly and clenched my fists. "Leave her alone." I scanned the audience and I saw her with the boy from earlier. Halley started walking down.

"Rachael is Jakes sister," she said and I felt Jake clench his fists.

"Naomi," he gritted through his teeth.

"Don't, she's a girl," I whispered. "and a wimp."

"Also, Casey isn't Ethan's baby," she said a and came closer to me. "Casey's dad is-" she couldn't her sentence because I punched her and she stumbled, but caught her balance.

"If you could just keep your goddamn mouth shut maybe your bitch ass won't get beat!" I yelled and punched her again and she pushed me and punched me. Rex got in my face. "Rex do you really want to try? I'd advise you to get out of my face."

"Try me," he said and I punched him, he smirked, he wanted me to punch him. He punched me and I lost my footing, he straddled me, and he punched me, I wiggled my legs up and put on his chest and flipped backwards. I shot up and straddled him.

"You always try me," I snapped, someone pulled me off and I knew exactly who it was, Jake. I struggled trying to get loose.

"Naomi stop," he snapped and I did. I looked at Rex and he was mad but then turned to shock, Ethan too.

"It doesn't surprise me that you're fighting," I heard a voice, Robbie's voice. I turned around and saw him, I backed up and tears instantly filled my eyes. "Come here." I ran to him and jumped up and he caught me, he stumbled back, but caught his balance. I hugged him tight.

"Now, I'm hearing that you have a football game tonight," he said and I looked at him.

"Yeah," I said and got down, Rachael walked to Robbie and she jumped up and hugged him.

"If you want to thank someone, turn around," Robbie said, I turned around and looked at the girls.

"Wait, you guys did this?" I asked and they walked towards us.

"Robbie called you while you went to the bathroom, he told us that he was coming home so we thought we'd surprise you," Macy said and I hugged them.

"Ok, I want to know why my sister is fighting?" Robbie asked.

"Certain reasons," I said and he looked at Ethan and he put his hands up in a surrender way.

"Wasn't me," he said and he done a two finger salute. "Good to see you again soldier." he hugged Robbie.

"When are you leaving again?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, I'm getting deployed to Iraq," he said. "I just had a little time to come home."

I walked in the boys locker room getting changed and getting for the game. I put black makeup on my cheeks and I put my hair up. The boys all soon came in and Jake kissed me and hit my butt. Coach walked in and looked at me, I looked at him and he just walked past.

I pulled my helmet on and we ran out and got set, we had the ball first.

"Set, hut!" Jake yelled and I ran, he dodged and threw the ball, I jumped and caught it and I landed. I started running and dodge two, I faked one and jumped over one, I jumped and landed on my butt on blue. I jumped up.

"Yes!" I yelled and high fived Justice, we ran back upfield.

"Set, hut!" A boy from the other team yelled and I tackled the dude, I jumped over him and ran after the dude with the ball, I saw Aaron and I grabbed the dudes waist and me and Aaron tackled him.

"Boom!" We yelled and high fived. We played more plays.

"Halftime!" The referee yelled and we sat down.

"Hensley, you need to get one out of the way," Coach Davis said. "Number 46." He was a huge dude.

"Are you sure?" Kendall asked.

"I got this," I said, we lined up and positioned ourselves. I got in front of 46.

"Set, hut!" he yelled and he ran towards me and I bend down and flipped him backwards and ran after the boy with the ball. I jumped on his back and tackled him and I got up and Aaron high fived me.

"Landon block Naomi from getting tackled," Jake said. "Break!" we got lined up and positioned.

"Set, hut!" he yelled. I ran and caught the ball and ran with Landon in front of me. We ran and the boy I tackled the boy that was running with the ball was coming and Landon moved and before I could move he tackled me and laid on top of me.

"Who's getting tackled now girly girl?" he asked. I pushed him off of me and got up.

"What the hell Landon?! You were suppose to block her!" Aaron yelled.

"Aaron, I'm fine. Be quiet, come one let's go," I said, I jumped a little forward at the one who tackled me and he flinched and jumped back and I smiled.

"Ok Landon, your tackling since we can't trust to be a blocker," Aaron snapped.

"Aaron!" I said and we lined up. "Aaron calm down, I'm fine." He smiled and lined up.

"Set, hut!" Jake yelled and I tackled the dude and threw him down. I ran and Landon tackled the boy.

"We have one more play," Marco said.

"Hensley, your going to run it," Coach said and I nodded. We line up and positioned.

"Set, hut!" Jake yelled and I ran a bit and caught the ball. I ran through the boys and jumped and landed on the blue.

"Hensley makes the Touchdown! The panthers win!" the announcer said. They came and hugged me. I took off my helmet and so did Jake, he kissed me, we pulled apart and we ran to the locker room.

We all changed and got our stuff together, we walked out. Rico was with Aaron and I saw Rachael with the boy at the stage and she was smiling. He kissed her cheek.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said and looked back at Rachael. "Rachael!" She looked and the boy followed her action.

"Why?" She whined, but some reason the boy wouldn't look at me.

"Rachael, now," Jake said sternly and she crossed her arms. "Rachael Gracc do not make me come over there."

"Go so you won't get in trouble," the boy said, he hugged her, she walked over to us.

"Rach-" Rachael walked past Jake. "Rachael." he went after her and we started going out and I looked behind me and saw the boy talking to another boy. The boy looked at me and smirked, I looked through the doors and I walked to the boy. He leaned against the stage and he crossed his arms and smirked at me.

"So you're Rachael's sister?" He asked.

"You can say that," I said. "What's your name?"

"Corbin," he said.

"Well Corbin, if you hurt Rachael, I'll hurt you," I said and smiled. "Got it?"

"I wouldn't hurt Rachael," he said and he stood up straight and he was taller than me. "Give Rach a kiss for me." He kissed my cheek and I walked away. I walked out to Jakes car and got in, Rachael was in the back with tears in her eyes. Jake drove home and we got out, Rachael walked inside and we followed.

"Rachael," Jake said but she ignored him. "Rachael Grace," she still didn't answer. "Rachael answer me!" She clenched her fists and turned around.

"What Jake?!" She screamed. "Damn! Just leave me alone!" He clenched his fists and his jaw.

"Don't yell at me," he gritted through his teeth.

"So what?" She spat and Jake walked and grabbed her arm.

"I didn't do anything to you," he snapped.

"You fucking embarrassed me!" She yelled.

"Watch your mouth Rachael," he gritted through his teeth and he let go and started walking away.

"So what? You're going to start treating me like you're my dad?" She snapped and Jake turned around and walked to her.

"I only want to protect you," he spat.

"You're not doing a very good job pretty boy," she spat and that's all it took to take over Jake. He slapped her and her head flew left, she held her cheek but her hair was in her face.

"Jake! What the hell?!" I yelled and he looked at me.

"Shutup Naomi," He hissed and I flinched, he got in my face. "You're no better than her with her smart ass mouth! Just shutup already!" Tears came into my eyes. "Don't start with that damn crying," he looked at Rachael. "You, go to your room."

"Yes sir," she said and ran to her room with fear in her eyes.

"Jake, look what you did!" I yelled.

"Shutup Naomi! Damn!" He yelled and I flinched, he put his hands in his hair. I slapped him.

"Just leave me alone Cameron," I spat and tears fell. I ran up to my room and I went to the bathroom and took a shower which I bursted into tears during washing my hair. I got out and I put on basketball shorts and a tank top. I walked back to my room and I was putting up my hair, well attempting too. Hands went over mine and I kept trying to jerk away.

"Just let me help you," Jake said and I moved my hands, he put it up. I walked out and I walked to Rachael's room and I walked in. She was changing Casey and she kissed her forehead.

"You have such a easy life Casey, at least Jake won't hit you," Rachael said.

"He didn't mean too babe," I said and she looked at me.

"But he still done it," she said and I looked and saw the mark on her cheek. "And it hurt bad, my cheek is still stinging." tears came to her eyes.

"Rachael," Jake said and Rachael looked at him and gulped. "I'm sorry Rach." Jake walked closer to her and never took her eyes off him. I walked over and grabbed Casey.

"I'm going to g-"

"No please Naomi, don't leave me!" Rachael begged with tears forming in her eyes and Jake looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Talk to him, if he touches you I'll snap him," I threatened and walked out, I walked to Casey's room and laid her down. She turned around and fell asleep, I walked back and Rachael was in Jakes lap asleep and Jake was about to fall asleep. "Jake, wake up." he looked at me, he laid her down and kissed her forehead, he tucked her in. We walked out and down the hallway back to my room, he laid down and I laid down beside him.

"I'm sorry babydoll," he whispered. "I never meant to hurt you or her," he kissed my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too Jake," I said.

"No, call me Cameron," he said. "It makes me feel like you mean it."

"I love you Cameron Jake," I said and he pulled me closer, I drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dear Cupid By Ari

Teen Fiction

266K 9.2K 27
"DREW!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I sprinted through the crowd of many passerbys walking through the streets of New York. I could see him i...
497K 9.7K 51
Nathan Kingston has been forgotten by the world. A dad that fucked off when he was young and a mother gone days at a time with work he feels alone. E...
94.6K 2.6K 20
ONGOING ยฐ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ โ‚’ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ ยฐ "I hate you," "I don't think you do," he cups my face, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I really do," "Lying...
19M 587K 56
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...