A New Destiny (Levi x Dragon...

By Loveedmodo

an accident dragon wakes up to see that humanity is in a war with the titans and she wants to help. But what... More

Intro
Not Chapter
Chapter 1
Your Dragon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Thank You
Chapter 7
New Book
Chapter 8
Drama in Story
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank You Everyone
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Book
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ~ Lemon 🍋
New Storys
Chapter 21 ~ Lemon 🍋 part 2

Special Chapter

4K 34 2
By Loveedmodo

Ok guys so my best browns wrote a story on Wattpad and I wanted to share some things about her and her story.

So my friend created a really cool story about a gay girl trying to find herself.

As you can tell by this description this story's is creative and original and I like it because i can relate to some things about the character being a bisexual female.

So please check her out and her story and be sure to follow both her and myself to show us support.

As you can see she doesn't have many views so can you guys go and support her and comment to her that Debra sent you so she knows that it was me.

Thank you all till next time 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 383 17
When a young powerful but visionless girl meets the Adeptus Ganyu unknowingly at first they will develop a love that might or might not tear them int...
9.7K 261 17
(Y/N) has just started college when she bumps into a very grumpy raven. Could this one encounter change everything? I do not own any of the attack on...
748K 19.3K 38
This story is about the life Levi and (Y/n) have from when they were kids raised by Kenny to when they were reunited as members of the survey corps...
100K 2.5K 37
you were born in a world of titans and ghouls. a killer you were back then, but after being captured by commander Smith, you became part of the surve...