Chapter 7

~Time Skip~

As you both made it back, you had to do, but if explaining as to why there was a girl with Levi, but after a while of explanations, everyone was able to grasp the situation. And life carried on as the next day rolled around training began again now that they had their captain, but because you are in your human form, you were interested to see how their training went, considering you were of higher power, you could most definitely see it without even needing to ask. 

As training began, a couple of soldiers did very well, you notice that Annie and Mikasa were very good and Eren was doing well that is until he got beat by Annie which caused a fight between her and me Mikasa but before I think it's good, get hectic, you broke up the fight

" enough, the situation is already been handled please resume training "

You said to the by standards watching the argument as they turned back and resumed training with their partners, you looked at the 3 troublemakers

" now you 3, please refrain from arguing over something as training. And if it became personal at some point, please try to refrain from anything personal not to sound rude or anything, but this is war. You're going to need to get out of your feelings and start working. And also, don't be so sensitive.

You said finishing as you walked away, the other 3 nodded each other, knowing it, they were wrong and resume training as normal, but what you didn't know was that Erwin and captain Levi were watching

" I'm impressed at how well you handle the situation nice work "

Erwin complimented you

" yeah not bad "

Levi Finnish

" thank you to, but really, it was nothing I'm used to handling situations similar to this. When I originally started leading the scouts, it was much more difficult than this, so this is child's play to me"

You said smiling to them.

" I was wondering, would you consider becoming a captain like Levi, I understand if you say no, you are the founding mother of the scouts, so it would be very rude of me to say to put you in a lower position without your consent."

Erwin said with curious eyes as to what you would say

" of course, I'd more than willingly help and if that means becoming a captain, so be it, it doesn't matter that I was a higher position before that was many, many years ago, you are the commander now, if you request me become a captain, I'd be honored to oblige"

You said excited to take up on his offer and start as a captain, wondering what the position was like anyway, considering you were never a captain

“ thank you for your corporation and I'd also like to ask, why is it that you're so easy to talk to what I mean by that is, you're so nice and willing to accept and help in any way "

Erwin said, you thought for a moment making it silent.

" I don't know, I guess you could say I've always thought of others before myself, I always wanted to treat them with kindness, so they treat me with kindness, though I never really expected to get treated with kindness in return, considering what I am but it was always nice seeing them smile "

You said smiling to yourself looking at the ground, remembering all the times you had

" what do you mean that you wouldn't get the kindness that you gave in return because of what you are "

Levi asked curious to what ever you mean by

" well, years ago, when I was helping humans, not every human knew of my existence and when they found out. They tried to kill me, cut me up, sell me for my parts. But once they figured I was nice, they didn't kill me, but they didn't treat me with respect either they just avoided me after years me still nothing changed me still being the kind person I am, nothing changed, they didn't treat me any different. That's what I mean, but I didn't expect kindness to be returned to me, not every human likes me, it's ok, though humans can't help but fear what they don't understand it's in their nature "

You said surprising the both by your words and how true it was for they feared you at one point when they didn't know what you are, but once they got to know you, they've never been more thankful to have you on their side. But suddenly levi got this mad face like he was going to punch someone

"Tch that's stupid just because I don't der stand, you doesn't mean they sure trying to kill you are a boy, you, they want to know something, they better get off their damn asses and figure it out"

He said surprising you and Erwin when you didn't expect him to say that but thankful nonetheless. You couldn't help but smile at the man, for his words were kind, even if they were a bit violent. You walked up next to him bended over, considering you were a little taller than him and him a kiss on the cheek. Space immediately covered with a pink hue

"W-what was that for"

" thank you, Levi, I didn't realize how much I needed that "

He said, smiling at him, I should give him another kiss, this time on the nose his face became even darker.

" well, I best be off to bed, I have a brand new day tomorrow as a captain, I'll be working with you, Levi. I hope we can get along"

You said smiling as you walked away giving them one last wave before you entered the building but for when I suddenly looked at Levi and said something that would embarrass him if he had said it in front of someone else

" so you like her, when are you gonna ask her out "

Erwin said in response Levi choked on a sounds spit blushing again

" what are you talking about "

He protested. Erwin let out a breath and looked at him

" since when does humanitys strongest soldier stutter? It's obvious that you like her your face turns red, you get a sweaty palm, you can't stop looking at her eyes and hair, why not just tell her?"

Levi sighed and looked away from him running a hand through his hair

" it's not that simple, I like her, but I don't know how she feels about me "

" well, my friend, all I can say is you'll never know until you try, well, I got to get going more paperwork to do so, consider what I said and get some sleep "

" Tch fine and you too"

As everyone was now gone Levi signed and thought of what he should do next his mind ran with thoughts, but he concluded that we best to get some sleep and think of this in the morning so he headed back to his room and went to bed not knowing, a certain orange haired girl was watching in on their conversation, and didn't like what she heard.

" so the dragon wants to steal my man well not before I can kill her"