Chapter 16

"Well...... I can make the person I cast the spell on see or not be able see anything I want for as long as I want. So I could use this on her to make her see me in my room and not be able to see me in yours"

You explained to him

"Huh..... How convenient that is"

He said

"Right my life style has been adapted to using magic for a lot of things and I don't think I could live without it. "

You said with a sweat drop looking away

"So I guess that fixes you being in my room problem, so how do we cast the spell"

"Don't worry I can cast the spell anywhere I just need something that belongs or belonged to her"

You responded to his question

"I see, in that case I think I might have something that could work."

He said leaving to get something. You could hear the rustling and movement of him getting something as he walked back to the door with something in hand, it was a cape.

"This belonged to her, it was the first thing she received after joining the scout regiment. She gave it to me after joining my squad for whatever reason"

He said as he handed it over to you, you looked at it, sensing her presence all over it, it did belong to her and it was important to her. This would most definitely work

" already this will do just fine, I need you to stay back a little "

You said not wanting him to get hurt. As you began the spell

"¶∆°^|∆℅=°^£~'∆×\℅]¶{°^>%¢"

You you closed your eyes and had started chanting an incantation that was in a language humans couldn't even hope to pronounce. The cape started to glow as it suddenly disappeared into white sparkles and into the air as if it never existed.

You opened your eyes and said

"It's done"

There was silence as I levi had to take time to process what had actually just happened.

"Alright, so our next move it to find her motives once we can do that, we can justify what her reasonings for doing that was but until than she us guilty until proven innocent"

You agreed to what he was saying, you couldn't understand what her motives were, you are nothing but kind to her and everyone, so you didn't quite get it, but humans are very complicated, so you were sure was something that might have happened during one of your girls nights, maybe you said something that offended her? You won't know until you ask.

" alright Y/n prepare yourself for bed, we'll figure this out more in the morning, for now we need rest"

"Yes Levi"

As the to for you got ready after taking showers you both got in bed. He suddenly wrapped his arms around you and held you tight as if he was going to lose you

"I missed this"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Me to, Levi"

You both drifted in to the embrace of slumber