The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

By GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... More

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment

6.3K 150 261
By GoldenFang17

"What is it, Hagari? Can't wait to feel the breeze of those lovely flowers over there!" Mitsuri said while pointing the Cherry Blossoms from afar.

"Listen, in this world, your senses of being a Hashira is a must. Because everyone in this world can be your opponent or your allies. Some heroes might work not just for saving everyone, but there are some who works for a reason, a reason that no other hero should ever know." Hagari said.

"You mean, there are some heroes that can be traitors?" Sanemi asked.

"Yes. But I really believed that most heroes in the hero association are really protectors of the innocent ones. I hope you'll listen to them when they caught you doing something that isn't part of your job. So, for you all, you need to learn first about education." Hagari said.

"Edu..." Muichiro said.

"What?" Inosuke asked.

"It's education, you morons. Listen, if you don't have a knowledge here in this world, you are so doomed. So before I'll let you roam everywhere, we are going to have a week homeschool." Hagari said.

"What do you mean?" Genya asked.

"Just stop asking and enter in this portal already. You guys need to learn also on how to be polite towards others because in here. You superioritu of being Hashiras and Demon Slayers are all done." Hagari said.

"We understand. For as long as I take Giyu back, wherever he is now." Shinobu said.

"You'll meet him soon, don't worry." Hagari said. Everyone has entered the portal now and disappeared from the abandoned airport.

In U.A. High, all the class 1-A students are now gathered in the open fields of the gym to have their Quirk assessment. They all didn't notice that the whole school including the hero teachers were watching at them behind the glasses of the windows, some find themselves in a hiding spot where they can't be found by the Class 1-A. The hero teachers including Principal Nezu were on the rooftop of the school as all of them want to see the real power of Tanjiro and Zenitsu who are still not yet on the field.

"Damn! I wanna see how cool those two are! But, where are they?" One student asked.

"Maybe they aren't really in Class 1-A. Maybe in the other class, I see." Another student said.

"Everyone seems to be excited to see the real power of the two rising stars of U.A. . Even if they aren't yet showing themselves,  even some of them have saw the powers of Tanjiro and Zenitsu from the entrance examination, they still want to see more of it." Nezu said.

"All I can say is... Tanjiro and Zenitsu... are both formidable students. And also... not to sound rude but, they can really overpower the Big Three of U.A." All Might said.

"Even if I saw their Quirks already, I want to see more of them!" Midnight said while licking her lips.

"Anyways, where is the new teacher of U.A. that you recommended, Mr. Rengoku?" Cementoss asked.

"Oh! He should be here in next week. Since he is a general of the army, he is filing a resignation letter for him to be an official teacher here in U.A.!" Kyojuro said.

"Sad for him to see him leaving his position in the military but, that's his decision. And also, his Quirk... is a needed arsenla for us heroes." All Might said.

"He is fine with leaving the army. Even the soldiers pleaded for him to stay because he is a monster in the battlefield and can make the battle against the terrorists and villains a swift victory, he decided to still leave because he wanted to teach the younger generation to be a hero in the making!" Kyojuro said.

"Hey! There are now on the field!" Nezu exclaimed as everyone now sees the two tall students of Class 1-A now walking towards their class.

"Pardon us for being late, teacher!" Tanjiro said.

"It's fine. And everyone, before I'll start this  Quirk Assessment, I just want to say that... whoever gets ranked in the last place... will be eliminated." Aizawa coldly said. Everyone except Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Shoto, Momo, Katsuki, and Izuku, shivered in fear and trembling while standing.

"Aizawa is still on his usual style of scaring his students eh?" Kyojuro asked.

"Yes he is. But... how he will do it against this class? If he managed to drop out one whole class from last year, he won't hesitate to do the same to these kids." Ectoplasm said.

'Young Midoriya, prove to him that you aren't afraid of his tactics!' All Might thought.

"Okay, so Katsuki Bakugo, since you are ranked number one in the other side of the entrance examination, please step inside of this circle and throw this baseball as far as you can, using your quirk. And, make sure you'll give your all in this one." Aizawa said.

"Fine! I'll show to that nerd that he doesn't belong in here!" Katsuki uttered while staring at Izuku and the two tall students.

"What's his problem?" Zenitsu asked.

"Don't mind him. He isn't really going to make himself a shame so he decided to stare at us like he wants to prove something." Tanjiro replied.

"Don't worry, Izuku. Whatever happens, I'll protect you from that bastard." Momo said.

"E-Eh? I am fine, you know. Just prepare yourself for this assessment and don't make yourself worry too much for me." Izuku said.

"I will! Let's do our best, Izuku!" Momo cheered.

"Yeah!" Tanjiro said.

"Well, here I go... DIE!!" Katsuki roared as he throws the ball with explosion on his palms, making everyone cover in their faces.

"Die?" Izuku asked.

"He really is a moron." Zenitsu said.

"Now, now." Tanjiro chuckled.

"Hmmm. You have thrown the ball at 795.3 meters. Not bad. So, I remind you all once again, whoever places last in this Quirk Assessment, will be expelled." Aizawa said.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied.

All students of Class 1-A have done their turn in throwing the baseball except for Tanjiro and Zenitsu who are still standing and waiting to be called.

"Tanjiro, it is your turn now." Aizawa said as he gives Tanjiro the baseball.

"What Quirk is he gonna show up to us?" Kirishima asked.

"Maybe it is so shiny!" Aoyama said.

"I wonder if he can beat Uraraka's infinity score, that would be a real Plus Ultra!" Mineta said.

"Midoriya, what can you predict from Tanjiro's quirk?" Iida asked while chopping his hands in the air.

"I-I don't even know." Izuku chuckled.

'These two are really tall! Just like All Might! But... I wonder what kind of Quirk they are going to show to us.' Izuku thought.

They didn't notice that all students now in U.A. are already in the field but can't be seen by the Class 1-A, due to them standing from far away.

"Oh! It is his turn now!" Nejire Hado, one of the Big Three said.

"Let's see if these two can be more stronger than us." Mirio Togata, another member of the Big Three added.

"Hey... can't we just sleep back to our room." Amajiki Tamaki, the last member of the Big Three uttered.

"Just wait, Tamaki! I really want to see how powerful Tanjiro and Zenitsu are!" Mirio exclaimed.

Tanjiro was still standing and staring at the ball. He remembers a memory that is made by Hagari of him and Cyrene, playing catch in the forest by using a ball. He remembers again the words of his parents said on how Cyrene died and why is it she refused to stop hunting just to save him.

"Hey!! Are you just gonna stand there, tall bastard?!" Katsuki roared.

"Hey! Stop it, Bakugo! You're destroying his concentration!" Iida scolded.

"Shut up!! Just show us how strong you are, moron!" Katsuki yelled.

Tanjiro lowered his head and heard every abusive words that is being thrown into him. He now grips the ball and fire suddenly erupted in his right arm as magma starts to flow in his body. He creates a throwing stance now and makes his arm enlarged and more magma can be see flowing throw his huge arm. Everyone around U.A. except the hero teachers were shocked and scared by Tanjiro's quirk. Hagari can be seen disguised as a U.A. student, smiling at Tanjiro's quirk.

'That's it! Show them the power of Magu Magu No mi!' Hagari thought.

"What the?!" Izuku said.

"Hey! Look at his arm! Is that... magma?!" Momo asked out of her disbelief.

"I... I can't believe it." Shoto uttered.

"Aaaah!! What's with his arm?! Is he gonna explode?!" Mineta cried.

"Nope, it isn't." Zenitsu replied with a smile, making the Class 1-A look at him.

"GREAT ERUPTION!!" Tanjiro roared as he throws the ball by his arm filled with magma and creates an explosive shockwave that made everyone in Class 1-A and some students and hero teachers in U.A. move away from the explosion. Aizawa used his scarf to cover himself but still was pushed back by the shockwave Tanjiro created.

"Great Eruption? Not a bad name for his attack!" Present Mic said.

"All Might, what can you say about this two?" Nezu asked.

"They are really overpowered like the rumors said. But... there is something strange about this two. And how they got this Quirks that isn't placed in our records." All Might said.

"Well, let me handle the task for that, principal!" Kyojuro said.

"Oh, thank you for the offer, Rengoku san!" Nezu said.

Tanjiro's arm now went back into normal and Aizawa's measuring device recorded infinity on it. Everyone was amazed by Tanjiro's Quirk including the Big Three of U.A.

"Wow! Is that magma?! He can create magma by his sweat? His skin? His hair?! Can't wait to ask more about him!" Nejire exclaimed.

"M-Mirio? Are you all right?" Tamaki asked on Mirio who just looked at Tanjiro with awe and fear. He can't believe the tremendous power Tanjiro has shown up just now.

"He is... He is... awesome!!" Mirio exclaimed.

"Wow! How did he do that?!" One student asked.

"He really is a monster!" Another student said.

"He's going to be a more powerful hero than All Might and Endeavor!" Another student said.

"He is so hot!" One student said, making them being noticed by the hero teachers from the rooftop.

"So, all the students are watching with us also, eh?" Cementoss asked.

"If I'm not mistaken, he can create magma from his sweat? Or from his fats?" Midnight asked.

"He is going to be a real threat to the villains!" Nezu exclaimed.

'Young Midoriya, I hope you and that two kids can get along together.' All Might thought.

"Nice work, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu said as he clapped Tanjiro's hand. The Class 1-A looked at the two with horror except for Katsuki who just looked at them with jealousy.

"I-If Tanjiro can create such destructive firepower just like that... how about Z-Zenitsu?" Ojiro nervously asked while everyone is staring on Zenitsu who's now walking in the destroyed circle.

"Forgive me, teacher if I just destroyed it so bad!" Tanjiro said.

"It's fine. Zenitsu, please give your all in this test." Aizawa said.

"Yeah! Teacher, can I kick this ball if I may?" Zenitsu asked.

"For as long as you have a same score as Tanjiro has." Aizawa replied..

"Kick? What is he up to?" Mirio asked.

"Kick? Hah! So you can't throw it by your hands? What a poor thing! Hahahaha!" Katsuki mocked.

"You'll better take those words back after you see his quirk, living grenade." Tanjiro said.

"What?!" Katsuki angrily said.

Zenitsu is now being focused by everyone in U.A. as they want to see his Quirk as well. Some opened their phones and prepares for Zenitsu's Quirk to show off. Zenitsu's smile from holding the baseball went into a serious one and now throws the ball in the sky. He raises his right leg and a yellow light can be seen glowing in his right foot.

"What is that light in his foot?" Kyojuro asked, pretending he didn't know about Zenitsu yet.

"Is that, a light beam?" All Might asked.

"Don't tell me... he has the same explosive power as Bakugo has?" Kaminari asked.

"Who knows? Maybe he'll just kick it by a weapon from his foot." Jiro said.

Zenitsu now kicks the ball upwards and now creates another huge shockwave on the U.A. fields. Everyone except Kyojuro and Hagari both smiled at Zenitsu's power.

'That is the power of the Pika Pika No mi! Good job, Zenitsu!' Hagari thought.

The shockwave of both Tanjiro and Zenitsu reached the city as the other heroes on duty and the policemen from the streets prepared themselves while embracing the shockwave.

"Wh-What is this sensation?!" Kamui Woods asked.

"T-This is so annoying! I can't stand well!" Mt. Lady said while on her gigantification form.

"Graaah! What is this sudden shaking all of a sudden?!" Shigaraki of the League of Villains yelled while sitting inside of their hideout.

"Maybe it is a natural calamity like Earthquake." Kurogiri said.

"A natural calamity or not, it's so annoying!" Shigaraki angrily said while disintegrating a chair from his hand.

Aizawa looks at his measuring device and same as Tanjiro and Uraraka's scores, Zenitsu got an infinity as well. Aizawa looked at Tanjiro and Zenitsu who both smiled and high fived each other.

'This two... they are the real threat in here. They really deserve the title of "Brothers of Destruction.' Aizawa thought. Katsuki slowly walked into Tanjiro and Zenitsu who both chuckled about what they just did.

"Hey, you two! Did you cheated or what!?" Katsuki roared as he is running towards the two but all of a sudden, Zenitsu in the speed of light has his left foot, inches near Katsuki's head as he kicks him away and sending him away from the field and crash into an abandoned building. Zenitsu just stood back like he didn't move.

"Z-Zenitsu!" Tanjiro scolded.

"It wasn't a fatal blow. I just gave him a kiss to death." Zenitsu whispered.

"Wh-What happened to Bakugo?!" Kirishima asked.

"Did he flew away or what?!" Iida added.

"Maybe he was being dragged by someone, who knows?" Tanjiro said.

Katsuki slowly stood up with some wounds on his face and blood flowing into his face as well. He was assisted by some students because he cannot stand properly.

"We are going to send you in Recovery Girl's office!" One student said as some students carried Katsuki and was being helped to go into Recovery Girl's office.

'Don't tell me, he can now minimize the damage of his Devil Fruit? Such a fast learner you are, Zenitsu!' Hagari thought.

"Everyone, we are going to continue this tomorrow, since Katsuki was sent by an unknown force away. I am going to evaluate your unoffical scores and also, prepare yourselves for the next subject. Dismissed." Aizawa said.

"Yeah!" Everyone in Class 1-A replied as they walked away from the field and went back to their classrooms.

'I know you know this, Zenitsu. Is it you who sent Bakugo away? I can't make such a complaint without evidence. I need to observe more of these two young students.' Aizawa thought.

Izuku can be seen walking outside of U.A. high when Iida and Uraraka called him.

"Deku!" Uraraka called.

"Midoriya!" Iida called.

"Oh, Iida, Uraraka!" Izuku said.

"You really did such a good move out there earlier!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Uh... thank you, Uraraka!" Izuku replied while blushing.

"By the way, where's Yaoyorozu, your girlfriend?" Uraraka teased.

"Eh?! Sh-She... we-we aren't on a relationship yet! She was assisting Aizawa sensei on his paperworks alongside with Asui." Izuku replied.

"I see. Anyways, have you noticed the Quirks of Tanjiro and Zenitsu earlier? They both have some destructive Quirks!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"They really are called "Brothers of Destruction" because of their Quirks and talent." Iida said.

"I-I was wondering on how Kacchan was sent away all of a sudden like... in a blink of an eye?" Izuku asked.

"Midoriya!" Zenitsu called from afar as he and Tanjiro ran towards them.

"Tanjiro?! Zenitsu!?" Izuku called.

"Hoo! Good thing we caught you guys! Hey Midoriya, is your finger fine?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yeah. Thanks to Recovery Girl, my finger is now fully healed!" Izuku replied.

"I see! So, can we guys come with you while going home?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yeah!" Izuku Replied.

"Hey! How did you got that Quirks, you two?" Uraraka asked.

"W-Well... we don't know either." Tanjiro replied while rubbing his head.

"Oh. Maybe your parents haven't told you. Anyways, we shall head home already since it is about to get dark." Iida said.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied as they walked to their homes. Hagari can be seen hanging in the trees and observed the two former Demon Slayers.

'Good thing you have these friends now. Now I can focus myself more on giving education to your fellow slayers. Damn Inosuke, you should better know now how to multiply and subtract!' Hagari thought as he teleported away.

In the League of Villains' hideout, Shigaraki was reading a newspaper and sees that the cause of the shockwave was from the U.A. grounds. He then starts to disintegrate the newspaper and bashes his hands in the table.

"So, U.A. is the cause of the shakings earlier! Damn that school!" Shigaraki grunted.

"Tomura... I have something important to say to you. Especially you, Kurogiri." A voice from the television said.

"What is it, Master?" Tomura asked.

"Muzan... he has finally come into this world. Which means, he lost to the Hashiras and some brats in the old modern world. Such a stupid moron. I want you to capture him alive and bring him here." The voice said.

"The one who claims to be a man near perfection? Such an absurd thinking! No one is way perfect than you, Master!" Shigaraki said.

"And what is he up to if he comes here in our world?" Kurogiri asked.

"Maybe ask for my help? Well... a deal is a deal. If he loses to the Demon Slayers, I will get all of his powers. And you guys can eliminate him." The voice said.

"Sounds good! Well then, let me and Kurogiri prepare ourselves then." Shigaraki said.

"Tomura, I am counting on your success on hunting down Muzan Kibutsuji. Bring him here alive. I will give him a hell of a talk." The voice said.

"I will." Shigaraki said.

A portal suddenly opened in an abandoned building as Muzan now suddenly appears from the portal, bleeding, wounded, and losing his left arm as well. Anger and stress can be seen from Muzan's face after being defeated by the Demon Slayers from the old modern era.

"Those pests... I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!" Muzan roared, creating a soundwave that all Hashiras can hear. While Shinobu, Gyomei, Muichiro, Misturi, Sanemi, Uzui and Iguro are writing on their writing pads, they heard such noise that only them can hear.

"It's good to finally see your faces everyone. Thanks to Hagari's powers, he healed these eyes of mine." Gyomei said.

"Yeah! And also, you can now see who is the most pretty of us all in here!" Mitsuri said.

"Hey! What is that noise?!" Uzui suddenly asked.

"Muzan! Don't tell me, he's here?!" Sanemi angrily said.

"We should prepare ourselves then." Muichiro said while grabbing their swords but Hagari stops them.

"Woah! Woah! Drop you weapons now. I know the reason why Muzan is here. And also, he isn't as strong as you thought now." Hagari said.

"What do you mean?" Gyomei asked.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter done! Thank you for reading and enjoy the day and your life as well! Hope you liked this book by the way!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 119 28
{Book 2!} (So... Yea... The book is a part two of my first book, make sure to read it b4 this one!) Lmk x KNY book! "I promise, to be the most power...
429K 11K 25
WARNING: contains spoilers for those who don't read the Demon Slayer Manga Right after the battle of Upper Moon 1, and right in the middle of a battl...
33.3K 1K 26
You Don't know Us; "Don't assume things, the same with people.." This is the third book of the series. Please read the first two books to understand...
70.6K 1.4K 22
In Jin's world, he is a force to be reckoned with, taking on Mongols, bandits, and anyone who deserves punishment with his unmatched swordsmanship sk...