The Hunter's Empire

By Yasminne_

Sequel to The Female Warrior and The Alpha!!! +++ Maya Hunter, Alpha of The New Dawn Pack, is responsible fo... More

°Before You Read°
Alliance
Northern Border
Mates
For What Reason?
Alliance Meeting
Discussions
Blood Red Eyes
Dangerous Accusations
Inner Voice
Code Blue
Movie Night
Unforgiving Actions
Trust
He is Back
The Possession
Oct 2021 Update

An Update

18.1K 719 824
By Yasminne_

Hello everyone, it's me. I hope you're all doing well x

As you all know, unfortunately, it has been a while since I've been on Wattpad. I wasn't intending on dissappearing from this platform, not at all.

However, life kind of took a turn and swept me away from what I had enjoyed doing. Writing.

I absolutely love the stories I have written, even though I do see fault in them... It is my own work that I had worked hard on. I never wanted to abandon them, especially not 'The Hunter's Empire'.

My life has calmed down considerably, thankfully, and I'm ready to start writing again. I miss it so much, and I miss our interactions. I cried reading your sweet and concerned messages, wondering about my disappearance and why I had stopped uploading.

Thank you, so much. You guys are so kind.

Now, the question is...

Do you guy want me to keep uploading?

It's been soooo long that I feel like no one is interested in my stories anymore.

Even if it's just five people who say yes, I'll start to upload again x

As for the uploading schedule, I'm not too sure. However, I can promise you it will be regular. I'll keep updating you if I start to change my schedule.

Thank you again.

Lots of love,

Yasmine x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5M 532K 50
Stella escapes from her abusive brother and runs into the woods, hoping to survive. After a while of being chased down, she finally finds a house dee...
62.7K 1.4K 20
Celeste and Theo's lives are thrown into chaos when he discovers she's expecting a child just as their war with the Belrose pack commences and her ho...
1.9M 47.6K 34
"My heart palpitated in my chest as my eyes settled on the beast of the man, my mate, his lips curled away from his teeth and he snarled at anyone wh...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...