Dᴇᴍᴏɴ Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ: BᴏBᴏɪBᴏʏ Gᴀʟᴀxʏ...

By Xalakino

BoBoiBoy finds himself thrust into a world filled with man-eating demons and demon slaying swordsmen. With no... More

|1| Cruelty [Revised]
|2| Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
|3| Sabito and Makomo
|4| Final Selection [Part 1]
|5| Final Selection [Part 2]
|6| My Own Steel
|8| Muzan Kibutsuji
|9| The Smell Of Enchanting Blood
|10| Temari Demon and Arrow Demon
|11| Together Forever
|12| Tsuzumi Mansion
|13| The Boar Bears Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
|14| Something More Important Than Life
|15| The House with the Wisteria Family Crest
|16| Elemental Training: Fire & Water
|17| Mount Natagumo
|18| Letting Someone Else Go First
|19| A Sense of Finality
|20| You Must Master A Single Thing
|21| A Forged Bond
|22| Hinokami
|23| Pretend Family
|24| Against Corps Rules
|25| Master of the Mansion
|26| Hashira Meeting
|27| Reunited At Last
|28| Rehabilitation Training
|29| Elemental Training: Cyclone & Thunderstorm
|30| Tsuguko, Yaya
|31| Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri
|32| New Mission [FINALE]
Mᴜɢᴇɴ Tʀᴀɪɴ [Tᴇᴀꜱᴇʀ]

|7| Swordsmen Accompanying a Demon

4.1K 187 65
By Xalakino

The next day came and it was the start of their first mission as official Demon Slayers. Their uniforms arrived and the measurements are as exact as they wanted it to be. They both got dressed into those uniforms, with the kanji word on the back of the uniform that says Destroy on it. They even put on their signature haoris.

"Have you both gotten changed?" Urokodaki asked as he watched them changed.

"Yes./Yeah." They said with a straight face. They shifted themselves just so that they are right in front of Urokodaki. Tanjiro is dressed in the official black Demon Slayer uniform in a slightly dark red tint. As for BoBoiBoy, his uniform is in a slightly yellow tint version of the uniform itself.

As he took a bit of a moment to look at himself, he glanced at himself as this uniform is much more comfortable than the clothes he wore and his TAPOPS uniform. He much prefer such roomy clothing just so there is more leverage in his movements while in battle. Even so, it's not the best looking design out there but hey, he can't judge over the simple things, can he?

Urokodaki nodded as he looked over to their new attire. And also, Nezuko crawls under her bedsheet to see Tanjiro and BoBoiBoy in their new Demon Slayer uniforms. Her eyes gave a beam as she saw how cool they look.

BoBoiBoy heard her crawling from her room and he gave a side grin at her way.

'Wow. I think I'm starting to like having this keen sense of hearing! The training really paid off big time!' He cheered internally. Having an enhanced sense was barely a surprising news to him because of his training with Tanjiro. He was fortunate to have this ability.

"Tanjiro, BoBoiBoy..." Urokodaki gestured for the two of them to sit down.

"Now that you're starting out with the Demon Slayer Corps, I'd like to explain a few things to you both." He waited for their response.

"Right." They said and paid close attention to the old man.

"The Demon Slayer Corps outfit you're both wearing right now; It's made of a special kind of fiber. The fabric is quite breathable, yet it repels moisture and won't burn easily. A low-level demon's talons or fangs couldn't even manage to tear that uniform." Urokodaki stated.

"It's that strong?" Tanjiro said as he slightly pulled his uniform to see how durable it was.

"I see. No wonder it's quite comfy on the inside and smooth on the outside."  BoBoiBoy commented.

"Also," He wasn't done yet. "Those Nichirin Swords... The color varies from owner to owner, and each hue has unique properties. But since not many people end up with black or white blades, little is known about them. So little, in fact, that—"

Tanjiro interrupted him. "So little is known that... What, Mr. Urokodaki?"

"Since so little is known about them, black blades are said to be wielded by swordsmen who'll never go far." Urokodaki said.

BoBoiBoy raises his hand. "Wait a second. What about my blade? What does the white hue mean anyway?"

Since he asked that particular question about his blade's unusual color, Urokodaki went silent for a few moments before answering to him this.

"Sadly, I don't think that's an abnormal colour for a sword like yours. If anything, it may be on par with the black blade in terms of its uniqueness in rarity." Urokodaki answered honestly. BoBoiBoy nodded but didn't understand it completely.

"So... my sword is kinda not normal unlike Tanjiro's black blade?" BoBoiBoy pushed more questions directly to him. To what he said about the white sword's uniqueness intrigued BoBoiBoy to no extent. If he received something that is positive, he's pretty much a lucky person to have a white hue sword.

"You can say that. Although, I wouldn't call it abnormal because of the colour itself. It's not a divine sword if that's what you're thinking." Urokodaki stated. "White hue swords are a severely rare type of colour in swords. I heard it is a type of colour that changes into types of colour depending on the breathing techniques. However, this is just a rumour."

"I understand." He knew it wasn't much information about the white sword but it satisfied his curiosity about this mysterious sword. BoBoiBoy nodded as he got it.

"Well, I don't know how we'll do in the Demon Slayer Corps, but I'm going to turn Nezuko back into a human no matter what." Tanjiro said as he glance at Nezuko still under her bedsheet while looking at them with her usual look.

"Well said Tanjiro. I'm sure you can do it and make your sister a human again." BoBoiBoy said happily and looked at Nezuko.

'She definitely does look like a dog from that angle.' He lightly giggled at her.

"Yes, you're right. I have faith that you're going to make that happen."

"Right."

"One more thing." Urokodaki lifted up the box that was beside him the whole time and brought it forward to them. "Take this."

BoBoiBoy slightly inspected the box. "What's this box for, Mr. Urokodaki?"

Urokodaki reply to them. "It's a box for you to carry your sister in during the day. Built out of an extremely light wood called Cloud Mist Pine. I coated it with rock lacquer to reinforce its exterior and to make it even more durable." He explained.

"Ohh okay." BoBoiBoy nodded and understood what the box was for.

"Thank you very much!" Tanjiro thanked Urokodaki and stood up and examined the box up close by touching it.

"It's so light! It's really light, Mr. Urokodaki!" Tanjiro beamed as he felt the weight from the box. "BoBoiBoy! Try and carry it!"

BoBoiBoy did just as that and takes the box from Tanjiro. He was surprised to see that the box is very lightweight and much tougher than any box he's seen.

"You're right Tanjiro! Mr. Urokodaki, this is a really cool box!" BoBoiBoy commented with glee on his face. Little do they know that Urokodaki was smiling underneath his mask. He was really proud for their progress. They went from ordinary people into full fledged Demon Slayer in just two years under his guidance. He's proud that they're his only disciples to have ever survived Final Selection. At first, he never wanted them to succeed in slicing the boulder. But as they kept proving to their worth to him that they will succeed, he changed his mind, opinion, and view on them and quickly warmed up to them.

Tanjiro takes the box off of his hands and proceeds to bring it to Nezuko's room, leaving BoBoiBoy and Urokodaki by themselves. The thoughts of Urokodaki interrogating BoBoiBoy weeks ago resurfaced his mind once again. Since they're now alone, he thinks it's time to tell Urokodaki of his origins. He had been on him since the last few days ago.

"BoBoiBoy." Urokodaki started. "Is there something on your mind?"

He whipped his head around and met his gaze underneath his mask. He gulped nervously.

"It's about what happened 4 weeks ago. You know... About the whole thing of me being from... another place." He almost hesitated in saying it. He should have kept it under wraps but Urokodaki was onto him.

"I see." Urokodaki paused. "Do you think it's time?"

BoBoiBoy breathed for a while and collected his whole thoughts. He has decided to tell Urokodaki his whole story. To what Urokodaki think so far, he understood that BoBoiBoy is from another world, dimension, or timeline. There was no indication when or how it happened to BoBoiBoy as there were no evidence that he was transported here in their world. His original powers were taken or possibly stripped from him because of the technological device known as a Power Watch, much to Urokodaki's confusion to what he meant by this so-called device. He also said he's from a modern era.

"I see." Urokodaki said as he processed all the things BoBoiBoy told him. "No wonder your scent is different compared to me and Tanjiro."

"So what are gonna do now that I told you about me?" BoBoiBoy broke a sweat. Now that it's out of the blue, he can't help but wonder what Urokodaki is going to say to him. But to his sweet relief, he told him that he won't mouth a word to anyone he knows, much to BoBoiBoy's relief.

"C'mon BoBoiBoy. Let's go." Tanjiro strapped the box which held Nezuko inside and waited for him outside. BoBoiBoy made sure to not leave behind his belongings and went to his side.

"All right. We'll be going now." Tanjiro said.

Urokodaki stepped forward. "Hold on. Do you mind?"

"Sure." BoBoiBoy obliged. Urokodaki went and fixed their uniforms; buttoning up their tops properly and removing some dusts on their haoris, checking the straps of the box, and patted their shoulders like a father would do for their sons.

Urokodaki nodded. That made both of them real happy. They waved him goodbye as it is probably their last time that they will be seeing Urokodaki.

"We won't let you down, Mr. Urokodaki." BoBoiBoy muttered.

<><><><><>

It was a sunny day and two boys are seen walking down on the path beside the fields leading to the northwest to where their first mission as Demon Slayers will be taking place. These types of missions are familiar to BoBoiBoy. He had many experiences as a TAPOPS member when it is all about rescuing Power Spheras. But now, this is different. He is here to save and help people from man-eating demons.

"Nezuko, are you all right?" Tanjiro indirectly asked Nezuko inside the box. He received no response.

"I'm sure she's alright inside there, Tanjiro. We can't forget that she's a tough one." BoBoiBoy reminded him. "Also, Mr. Urokodaki told me this. He is guessing that Nezuko is recovering her strength by sleeping instead of just devouring and consuming human flesh."

Tanjiro nodded. "Is that so?"

"Yup."

"Well then Nezuko, you get lots of rest okay?"

BoBoiBoy laughed. "She did get lots of rest by sleeping for two years. Don't tell me she's still a little tired."

Tanjiro couldn't help but to grin at that comment. "No kidding. But this time, she's gonna be fine. You know that."

"Yeah."

The walk to their destination was silent. It is going to be a long road ahead. Meanwhile, BoBoiBoy takes in his surroundings as they walk. He spotted various crops on the sides and more plants being planted by the farmers on the distance. The countryside is fairly new to him. He was more of a city person. But hey, it's his viewpoint. No one's here to blame him for that. Not even Tanjiro.

Speaking of Tanjiro...

"Hey BoBoiBoy..." He started. "Can I ask you something?"

That enough got his full attention from his 'taking in the scenery' to Tanjiro's.

"Sure. What is it you wanna ask me about?"

Tanjiro looks skeptical. An expression that went unnoticed by BoBoiBoy.

"Was it true?"

He raised an eyebrow. "What's true?"

Tanjiro paused, however. BoBoiBoy suddenly got nervous as he realized something.

'Crap! Does he know?' Was the thought that came up in his head.

His suspicions were confirmed by a simple nod from Tanjiro himself. That got BoBoiBoy even more nervous than he was a while ago. 

"I had a feeling you would be from a different place. But the thought of you being from another... place... another planet... or... another dimension is just so... mind-blowing. I eavesdropped on your conversation with Mr. Urokodaki." Tanjiro was hesitated but he as to let BoBoiBoy know of this.

"I'm sorry, Tanjiro."

"Huh? Why are you saying sorry about it?" Tanjiro asked.

"I kept this from you these past few years. It's because... I'm worried you would distance yourself from me or something. I don't know much about you or your family, but... I'm scared. Scared of being left alone..." BoBoiBoy gazed his eyes on the ground. His tone was sad.

"BoBoiBoy..." Tanjiro sympathized. BoBoiBoy still continued.

"If you had listened really closely to what I said to Mr. Urokodaki, well... I very much told everything related to what happened." BoBoiBoy said finally facing forward. He never wanted to reveal his past events to how he got here. Although, he already did told Urokodaki, he was backed into a corner one time. Now here he is, telling this to Tanjiro.

"BoBoiBoy, listen..." Tanjiro said with a serious tone. "You know it's alright to tell me about what happened to you. I know that you are worried that I might not be able to comprehend of the facts you've told to Mr. Urokodaki but it doesn't change my opinion about you. You're just a kid, like me. We had no one except ourselves to protect. And we stuck together these past few years. I accept your past... Just like how I accepted my family's death." He ended with a sad and solemn tone.

"So please, don't go saying that it is your fault that you are here because of some twisted fate. You are my friend. And I don't wanna see you beating yourself up over this." Tanjiro placed his hand on BoBoiBoy's shoulder.

"T-Tanjiro... I..." He vividly glanced at Tanjiro's warm smile adorned on his face. He's very lucky he had such a supporting friend  who were always there for him in times where he is in a moral dilemma.

He leaves a few tears welling up in his eyelids and were dripping down his cheekbones. "I can't thank you enough Tanjiro."

"You're welcome." Tanjiro removed his hand on BoBoiBoy's shoulder. He decided to give him some space after he cheered him up. In times like this, a few words of wisdom can sometimes help a troubled soul. He was glad he successfully made him feel like he got the weight off of his chest and he's able to breathe normally now. BoBoiBoy's face shows slight happiness and relief.

<><><><><>

They finally arrived to the town their Kasugai Crows (sparrow for BoBoiBoy) mentioned to them. It was a relatively huge town that's filled to the brim on daylight. They walked on the bridge which is the town's entrance way.

"This must be the town to the northwest." BoBoiBoy figured.

"Yeah, it's a huge town than I imagined."

"Let's go. I wanna explore this town a little bit." BoBoiBoy practically  hopped around like a child.

"Now now. You know we can't yet. We have a mission to complete."

As they walked around the town for the signs of the demon, they spotted a guy in a blue kimono with a brown haori walking all groggily.

"That guy looked like he have stayed up all night looking for something. Or someone." BoBoiBoy muttered to Tanjiro. They chalked it up as nothing and went on their merry way. They later changed their minds when the townsfolk gossiped about young girls being abducted night after night.

"Mr. Kazumi!" Tanjiro called out to the person they passed by earlier.

"If you don't mind, we'd like to hear your story. Is that all right?" BoBoiBoy said on behalf of both of him and Tanjiro. Kazumi looked at them tiredly before leading them to a different location.

"This is where Satoko vanished. You may not believe me." Kazumi said with a depressed tone.

"I do believe you. I believe you, all right!" Tanjiro said with fierce determination. "I believe you!"

Tanjiro got down on the ground and sniffed the demon's scent using his nose.

'He IS like a dog!' BoBoiBoy thought with awe and a little weirded out of Tanjiro's action.

"Hey kid, what's he doing?" Kazumi asked to BoBoiBoy confusedly.

"Hahaha. Don't mind my friend here. He's just doing his job to find the demon." BoBoiBoy scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "How's it going? Did you find any sorts of traces of the demon we're looking for?"

Tanjiro lifted his head. "The demon's scent is still faint but it's not anywhere near here. That's strange."

"Oh. Okay. Well, hope we'll find them soon." BoBoiBoy said with slight apprehension. Despite this, he's still not used to being killing demons in brutal ways possible. It's really nerve-racking. Before going deep in his thoughts, he saw Kazumi looking away and held his bruised cheek in pain.

"Mr. Kazumi, are you alright?" He asked with concern.

"I'm fine... I'm fine. Thanks for asking." He didn't say anything afterwards.

BoBoiBoy and Kazumi quickly followed after Tanjiro as he sniffed at the corner of the house for the demon's scent. He found the trace and went to the street where he detected another faint scent. The townsfolk all looked at him weird.

'This is gonna make us look embarrassing with Tanjiro doing that.' BoBoiBoy tried to cover his face to avoid being more embarrassed as he is right now. It was around 5 in the noon and there are still no signs of the demon anywhere.

"Okay, Tanjiro, we're getting nowhere if this keeps up." BoBoiBoy grumbled as he's beginning to grow tired of this wild goose chase.

"I want you two to believe me. She really did vanish." Kazumi begged them to believe his story.

"We believe you. After all, that's why we're here." Tanjiro said firmly.

"Do you know exactly how it happened? How did she vanish in the first place?" BoBoiBoy questioned Kazumi.

"I told you. I don't really know how it happened. All I know is that we're talking and she was walking right beside me, and that's when she suddenly vanished without a trace. I didn't hear her scream or anything." Kazumi said as he looked like he is about to tear up after telling him them this.

"Don't worry. We'll find her. Have a little faith in us." BoBoiBoy tried to reassure Kazumi, to which he slightly calmed down.

Night time fell and they're still looking for the demon. People are mostly gone on home into their own houses to hide themselves from the demon.

"You two are gonna keep going?" Kazumi asked.

"Yes." They both said.

"Look how late it's gotten. I'm flattered that the two of you are so concerned of me, but shouldn't you both pick up again tomorrow and get some rest?" Kazumi tried to reason with them when both of them crouched down and inspected the ground.

"These things are active during the night. So, I can't afford to rest." Tanjiro said.

"Same here with me. We're not giving up that easily." BoBoiBoy said with confidence. He hadn't used his newfound hearing ability and didn't used it until now. He focused deeply on where the sounds of the demon may be.

'I'll leave the scent thing to Tanjiro. For now, I'll concentrate on where the source of the sound the demon may be.' He mentally focused deeply. He heard a slight gritting of teeth and some waves being swerved around. He find it strange considering there is no water source around here except the river on the outside town. But what perked his ears up is that a splash of water was heard from the distance.

"There!" BoBoiBoy exclaimed before he and Tanjiro sprinted to the same direction where they detected the demon's trace.

"What's gotten into you both all of a sudden?" Kazumi got surprised before he saw them sprint off to somewhere, leaving him to follow them.

"I'm guessing you found the demon as well?" BoBoiBoy said while running.

"Yeah! The scent just got stronger! The demon's at large! You?" He replied and asked.

"I heard water splashing but it's not natural for water to be splashing at this hour! No doubt it came from a demon!"

They jumped high into the air and landed on the roofs. BoBoiBoy saw Kazumi running after them and nodded at him to get the message. They acrobatically landed on the ground swiftly to the one particular spot where they found the demon's trace.

"This spot right here. I definitely heard it." BoBoiBoy drew out his white hued sword and Tanjiro drew out his black sword as well. They took their stances.

'Two different noises. A demon and a female human. She's screaming while the demon is probably covering her mouth.' He pointed his sword to somewhere where the noise originated.

'But... they're not here. Although, the strongest source of the sound is right here!' He stabbed the sword on the ground and Tanjiro got the idea as well and stabbed it right through the ground.

As they stabbed the ground, water unexpectedly rose from the ground and a piece of cloth can be seen partially. BoBoiBoy widened his eyes before grabbing the cloth and pulled a long haired girl in a bright green kimono out of the puddle.

"You okay!?" Tanjiro yelled.

"I'm fine!" He said as he landed on the ground safely while carrying the unconscious girl, bridal style.

Not for long, a demon with long blue hair emerge out of the puddle with only his upper body shown. 

"A morphed demon?" Tanjiro said with slight shock. He thought of what Urokodaki told them of having to fight those types of demon with Blood Demon Arts from now on.

'I think that's the demon with the gritting noise.' BoBoiBoy thought as he looked at the demon with wonder.

"Where are those girls you kidnapped?" Tanjiro asked to the demon.

The demon replied with no words, but with gritting his teeth angrily and loudly. BoBoiBoy almost made him drop the girl, if it weren't for Tanjiro catching her and carried her, and got down on the ground while covering his ears.

"AAAAAGGHHHHH!!" He covered his ears with his hands. He may have good hearing but it's also sensitive to his eardrums. "MAKE IT STOP!!!"

The demon continued to grit his teeth before submerging himself back into the dark water.

"BoBoiBoy, it's okay. You can uncover your ears now."

"What!?" BoBoiBoy yelled while covering his ears. Tanjiro sweatdropped.

Kazumi finally caught up to them and saw the puddle where the demon popped out of.

"Who was that?" Kazumi asked.

"Mr. Kazumi, please hold this person and stand nearby. If you're inside of our range of attacks, we can protect you!"

BoBoiBoy slowly removed his ears and experienced a ringing in his ears. He grabbed his sword in between his hands and went behind Kazumi.

"Stick close to me Mr. Kazumi. And protect the girl too." BoBoiBoy stood his guard and gripped on his sword.

'This demon really likes to hide, huh? But he didn't try to hide his sloppy movements.' BoBoiBoy focused his hearing again and heard a sound that will emerge in the front, the side, or in front of Kazumi. 

"Here it comes!" BoBoiBoy raised his sword and ran to where he found the source. 

"Lightning Breathing! Fifth Form!"

Tanjiro warned him. "Watch out!"

"Huh?" He didn't know what he meant until he spotted hands emerging out of the ground and were ready to grab him.

"There's three of them!?" He jumped out of the way and switched his forms. Tanjiro also prepared his technique.

"Eighth Form!"

"Waterfall Basin!/Voltage Shock!" Mixtures of water and lightning came raining down on the demons and enveloped them in an electrifying current.

<><><><><>

"Tanjiro, BoBoiBoy, listen to me closely." Urokodaki beckons for them to listen.

"The type of demon with the blood that can turn humans into demons..."

BoBoiBoy moved closer. "Who is it?"

Urokodaki continued. "There's only one in this world."

"Just one..." Tanjiro repeated.

"the one who was the first to become the demon more than a thousand years ago. In other words, that is your family's foe. Moreover, I believe he's the one who might know how to turn your sister back into a human."

They frowned at what they are about to hear of this demon's name.

"That demon's name is... Muzan Kibutsuji!

Back to their situation, the boys executed their breathing techniques against the demons that can somehow split into multiple versions of themselves. When the lightning died down, it didn't somehow kill them all. Only have some of their body parts flying out and their blood trickled down their wounds.

'Too shallow! We missed all their vulnerable parts!' Tanjiro thought. 'BoBoiBoy's technique did some damage at least. But it's not enough to kill them!'

The three demons submerged once again for a tactical advantage. Tanjiro and BoBoiBoy went back to Kazumi's side and formed a barrier around him.

"Keep your eyes peeled Tanjiro. They can be anywhere." BoBoiBoy reminded him.

"Got it. And protect these two while we're at it. We have to be very aware."

BoBoiBoy nodded and kept his eyes wandering on where their next attack position is going to be. As he detected the source of the sounds, he spotted two hands emerging from the ground. One arm is heading towards Tanjiro and another is heading towards him.

'Total Concentration... Lightning Breathing... Second Form... Electric Stab!' BoBoiBoy slashed the oncoming arm that was about to grab the girl. Even though he landed the attack, it missed and it only grazed on his arm.

'Dammit! I missed!' BoBoiBoy cursed as he backed away from the retreating demon. Tanjiro tried to slash the demon, only for him to disperse in the water and gained distance from Tanjiro and the others.

"Stop. We can't chase him at this rate." BoBoiBoy halted him. "I'll guard Mr. Kazumi and the girl. I got your back in case something goes down."

Tanjiro firmly nodded. He held his sword's grip and glared at the demon.

"You bastards!" The demon exclaimed in anger. "Back off for crying out loud! That girl's gonna go stale on me, dammit! That girl's already 16, okay? If I don't devour her soon, she's gonna lose flavor by the second!"

BoBoiBoy grits his teeth. "Why you-"

The other demon showed up in front of BoBoiBoy while behind Kazumi.

"Calm down, my other self. Hey, so what? There are gonna be nights like this. I've already fed on plenty of 16-year-old girls in this town. They were all quite meaty and delicious. I'm satisfied."

"How dare you!" BoBoiBoy rushed forward and delivered a slash to the demon. But as soon as he got there, the demon disappeared underground—or underwater and reappeared beside him.

"Well, I'm not satisfied, my other self! I wanna consume more!" The demon nagged and demanded more.

"You monster..." Kazumi spoke up. Return Satoko to me. The one you abducted the night before last!"

"Where are the re-AAUGGHHH!" BoBoiBoy covered his ears once again when he heard the gritty noise again from the other demons.

"Satoko? Who are you talking about?" The demon opened his jacket partially and revealed all the accessories their victims had as his collection. "If her hairpin is among these collectibles, then I've devoured her."

Kazumi couldn't take it and cried. His precious Satoko was already killed and devoured by this demon. Meanwhile, Tanjiro, after hearing what the demon had done to the poor girls, has his face filled with anger as he imagined all the pain and the screaming of agony of the poor victims. His family was also included and Nezuko when blood fully filled his thoughts. Veins popped out of Tanjiro.

"He'll... He'll pay for this..." BoBoiBoy muttered angrily after he heard about what the demon had done. His eyes flashed yellow momentarily.

The demon reappeared fast and went to attack Tanjiro, to which he blocked the attack and slashed the arm. He missed his head and got up close to the wall before the other demon tried to attack Tanjiro. It was not successful as BoBoiBoy intercepted and helped Tanjiro moved out of the way and later slash the demon's arm. Although, he did slash the arm, the demon isn't done there. The demon brought his sharp claw up and was about to stab Tanjiro's eye. However, Tanjiro's box opened to reveal a kick that spun the demon's head multiple times before rolling on the ground.

"Nezuko!" BoBoiBoy smiled as he saw the action.

"Why would these mere humans be accompanying a demon?" The demon spoke with a surprise tone.

'What's the meaning of this? Who are those three? Are they swordsmen and a demon working together?'

Nezuko crawled out of the box and went behind the two boys.

"Now we even the odds." BoBoiBoy said as Nezuko side nod to him.

'I don't get it at all.' The demon retreated again. The other demon with his head spun around twisted its way back to its original place and a dark water puddle appeared beneath him.

"Hey! Come back here!" He didn't get too close as he was too late to deliver a slice to the neck when he had the chance. He cursed under his breath.

Moments later, Nezuko calmed down and went up to Kazumi and the unconscious girl in his hands. She put her hands on Kazumi's cheek and on the girl's head as she saw her siblings, Takeo and Hanako, in her vision.

The boys watched Nezuko as she didn't do anything to them and instead, she comforted them in her own way. It was truly a touching scene for BoBoiBoy. Despite her being a demon, she still retained her humanity within.

"Nezuko..." Tanjiro whispered, watching his sister do her thing.

"I hate to interrupt but it looks like they're back." BoBoiBoy said as he spotted black puddles on the ground and the demons appeared once again.

"This may only be cold comfort, but while Nezuko was asleep, I used a hypnotic suggestion on her." Urokodaki informed them.

"Suggestion?" Tanjiro repeated.

"You hypnotized Nezuko?" BoBoiBoy asked. Urokodaki nodded.

""All humans are your family. Protect humans. The demons are the enemy!""

Nezuko approached them then veins appeared on the sides of her head and ran to where they are.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro called out to her.

"Come on! We gotta help her!" BoBoiBoy readied his sword and sprinted to Nezuko.

""Never forgive any demon who brings harm onto humans!""

It ends with Nezuko jumping and about to execute an axe kick on them.

<><><><><>

I'm sorry for the wait but here it is! I was about to continue it last week but I lost my time because of school. Yeah, blame my school for this.

If y'all liked it, please let me know what you think of this and I'll see you all in the next one.

Catch y'all later~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 181 21
Somewhere in the 1911's, demons roam around the lands of Japan. (Idk maybe also somewhere else) Tanjiro Kamado. A young boy with younger siblings to...
34K 987 22
"Perhaps in another life, Ojou, we can meet. Sadly. Not this one." Demons were always seen as vile man-eaters who left their humanity for sheer power...
3.3M 129K 59
╰⋯➤ [#𝟷𝟶 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 ] ❝𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱. 𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮...
1.1K 99 31
!!KNY SWAP AU!! !!MOST OF THE CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN SWAPPED WITH ANOTHER!! !!SIMILAR PLOT/STORYLINE!! !!CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE; THEY BELONG TO KOYOHA...