Hardzello Oneshots By Y'girl

By Hardzzello_queenfan

Hardzello oneshots that are guaranteed to blow your mind. More

lap dance
swing set
hear my love
the bar
WTF!!!
Love You Boo Boo!❀
The Bar Part 2

MY ART!!!

252 8 7
By Hardzzello_queenfan

Hello people of the world!! so, as i said in my bio of my profile, i love art. and drawing is one of my favorite things to do other than writing and i would like to share my drawings with you!

this is pinky from pinky and the brain. i drew it for my mom when i was. . .9 i think so 3 years ago. 

this drawing is something that i designed. also i look so stupid in the background. i drew this when i was 10 so 2 years ago.

this is winnie the pooh. i drew it when i was also 10.

it's the top to a guitar and i also drew it when i was 10. and i look stupid in the background again.

this is a rose and again, i drew it when i was 10.

this is spongebob and i was 10 when i drew this one as well. 

this one is one of my favorite drawings and once again, i was 10. also sorry that it's not in full frame.

guess what duck this is? once again, i was 10.

this is harley quinn and i drew her when i was 11.

this is david bowie and i drew this like a month ago. also sorry that it's so up close. that's the only way i could show you this.

this is something that my friend drew for me (DemonFluff) she is on the left and i'm on the right. she drew this for me on the last day of 6th grade, a year ago. i love her so much!

i drew steve jobs when i was 11. i also look stupid in the background.

i drew freddie mercury around 2 months ago.

i drew ratatouille not to long ago. 3 months i think.

this is goofy and i drew him when i was 9.

i drew robert downey jr. when i was 11.

i drew the hulk when around a month ago.

i hope you enjoyed my art and i promise that i will update soon!! i love you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.1K 29
A collection of Imagines of this tall and handsome man Gwilym Lee, including himself and his character Brian May.
5.4K 35 11
Exactly as the title says.
169K 3K 36
Yep, another one of these. You gotta love 'em though.