Toy Boy ⇝ Lashton & Malum ✓

By asdflkjhg5sos

In which, Luke's not a very good son LASHTON HEMWIN CAKE HOODINGS ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2014 german translation: @har... More

warnings and description
chapter one
chapter two (+)
chapter three (+)
chapter four (+)
chapter five
chapter seven (+)
chapter eight (+)
chapter nine (+)
chapter ten
chapter eleven (+)
chapter twelve (+)
chapter thirteen (+)
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen (+)
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen (+)
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one (+)
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four (+)
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six *
chaptertwenty seven
chapter twenty eight (+)
chapter twenty nine (+)
chapter thirty
epilogue
thank you
sequel
half a million

chapter six

25.8K 1K 1.2K
By asdflkjhg5sos

lukes such a slut in this ngl
I just like slutty Luke

[edited]

-

"That will be two hundred pounds please." The lady smiled, making me turn to Calum as he handed over the money.

"Thanks Cal." I smirked, picking up my new skateboard.

"Shut up." He muttered. "I underestimated you."

"Yes you did and I got a wonderful fuck out of it too." I said, pushing open the door of the shop. We walked down the street as I held the box where my new skateboard sat in.

"Oh I should've told you." I said, remembering the other night. "Ashton wants me again." I said with a shy smile.

"He what?!" Calum exclaimed.

"He like left a note saying he'd come in at three but then we went to the party and when I got back Ashton was like, "I was gonna cuff you to the bed and tape your mouth shut and fuck you in to the bed." I explained.

"The fuck Luke?" Calum frowned, "You get all the hot guys and I'm stuck with Michael like he's a freak in bed—what about your mum?"

I shrugged, "I dunno." I scoffed. "At the moment I don't particularly care, Ashton wants to fuck me so I'm gonna let him."

"Well just don't let it go too far, like don't actually fall for him." I nodded at Calum. I wouldn't like Ashton like that, for all I knew he could be my new step-dad or something.

"'Course not."

***

"Ashton is taking me out to dinner so I'll be back late but please don't do anything stupid." Mum said as I sat on her bed. She was putting on her make up and I just watched as she applied it.

"Can I invite Calum and Michael over?" I asked.

Mum shrugged, "If you must."

"Come pick which dress I should wear." Mum said, opening her closet.

I went to the closet and after glancing at her make up I pick up a dark purple one. "That." I handed her the hanger.

"Why are you so good at this?" She asked making me chuckle and shrug. "Are you sure I gave birth to a boy?" She laughed.

"I am gay." I said, "So I have input." I joked.

After a few seconds, mum went in to the bathroom just as the doorbell rang. "Oh, he's early. Luke, can you get that for me?"

I nodded as she went back in to the bathroom again and I ran down the stairs. I pulled open the front door and Ashton grinned at me. "Hey, kid." He ruffled my hair with the hand that wasn't holding a bouquet of roses.

"I'm not a kid, you ass." I said, fixing my hair. "Mums gonna be like five minutes so you need to wait." I let Ashton in and I went to the living room and turned on the TV to a recorded episode of American Horror Story.

"So you'll be home alone tonight then?" Ashton asked, leaning on the back of the sofa, his lips by my head. "Wish I could be here to fuck you, Princess."

"Shut up." I muttered, hiding my blushing cheeks.

I took out my phone and opened a group message to my friends, inviting them over. They said they'd be five minutes.

"So you're having friends over?" Ashton said.

I nodded, "The ones my mum hates too." I smirked, tilting my head back to look at Ashton. He wore a nice black dress shirt and blue blazer and a fedora.

"Don't stay up too late though will you?" He asked, leaning down to kiss my cheek. I nodded, not really caring.

"Luke look at me and promise you be in bed by midnight?" I rolled my eyes before promising and pecking his lips softly, it lingered for a second and Ashton began to deepen it but then I heard my mums heels on the stairs.

I pushed Ashton back by his cheek and he understood with a small smile.

"Okay, Luke. I've left money for pizza in the kitchen and please don't stay up too late honey." Mum leaned down and kissed my cheek before she turned to Ashton. "You look amazing tonight."

"Well you look beautiful." Ashton replied making me gag.

"Okay, please leave." I told them, standing up. I opened the door to see Michael and Calum there. I let them in before shoving my mum and Ashton out. I waved at my mum and when she turned around again, Ashton sent me a wink making me roll my eyes.

I shut the door and Calum and Michael were already sitting on the sofa.

I went in to the kitchen to get the home phone and ordering our pizza. After thanking the woman on the phone I sat down with my friends who were cuddling together. "Do I not get cuddles?" I pouted making Calum sigh and he tugged me closer to him and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

We watched American Horror Story and it was getting to particular scary part when the doorbell rang making me jump. I got up and went to the door and the pizza boy was really cute.

I gave him a grin, "One margarita, one pepperoni and one Hawaiian?" The cute guy smiled at me. "That's twenty one dollars, cutie."

I blushed at the name and I gave him the twenty five dollars my mum gave me. He gave me my change and my pizza before he went through his pockets and pulled out a piece of paper.

He handed me the paper and I bit my lip when seeing he gave me his number. Sure people gave me their number everyday but it's mostly girls so when a guy gave it me I got all flushed.

"Call me, cutie." He winked before walking away to his motorbike.

"Wait what's your name?" I called.

"Sam, babe." He smiled.

"Luke." I licked my lips before the guy left and I went back inside with my pizza.

***

"What time is it?" Michael grumbled from the love seat.

I checked my phone and groaned, "It's one."

The three of us groaned in sync, "Ashton said he wanted me in bed." I said quietly.

"So?" Calum shrugged. "He's not your dad."

"He seemed really pissed when I went to that party, I think he gets angry quickly when I don't do as he says." I shrugged.

"So he's possessive? Okay." Michael laughed. "Push his buttons and see if he spanks you?"

I blushed, "That's actually seems good."

"You kinky fucker."

Then the front door opened and I froze when I heard Ashton and my mum tumbling through the door, I peeked at them to see the two of them making out vigorously against the front door that they shut.

The couple completely ignored me and my friends as Ashton picked my mum up by her thighs and up the stairs. Then I heard moaning.

"Oh my god." I said, slapping my hands over my ears, "My innocence!" I yelled.

"I am so turned on right now." I heard Michael say making me throw a pillow at him. "What? Your mum is hella hot."

"Shut up. Okay guys, leave." I told them. They got up tiredly and left my house. I slowly tiptoed to my room, before turning my music on and blocking out the disgusting sounds.

But it didn't really help as my room was next door to my mums.

"Ashton! Harder! Oh, right there! Fuck me!"

"Kill me now." I muttered, finding my headphones before slamming on a Sleeping With Sirens album full blast.

The music seemed to block out the sounds as I lay in my bed, scratching at my arm. I sat there for an hour or two listening to lots of different Artists and some One Direction that I had brought a while ago. They had their new album out and I loved it to no end.

When the time hit three am, I slowly took out a headphone and sighed in relief when I couldn't hear the moans anymore but then I heard the shower running.

I put my ear buds back in when my door opened a crack. I sat up, taking the buds out when I saw Ashton standing there, shirtless with his arms crossed as he leaned against the door frame.

"You fucked my mum." I said, "I was home as well. You could've like waited for me to be gone." I complained.

"I saw the lights on in the front room and I knew you were still awake so I decided to fuck your mummy while you were home." Ashton smirked. Then I realised he was standing there in his boxers. And I just wanted him to take me right then but my mum was showering for gods sake.

"I hate you." I muttered, throwing my duvet over my head.

"Try doing as I tell you then." Ashton said, his voice a little harsh. I felt my bed dip and my covers were pulled off of me. "Luke we need a deal. As long as I'm fucking you, you have to do as I say and if you mess around, you'll get punished." Ashton said before leaning down and kissing my cheek. "Now go to sleep. It's late and you have school tomorrow."

"'M not tired." I teased. "Can you come later?" I asked.

"Maybe Princess." Ashton said, before pressing his lips to mine. "I need to go." He muttered and I nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
23.3K 712 17
"тнe rαιɴ ĸeepѕ мe αwαĸe." [ pluviophile ] ••• one who loves rain A world where some humans are born with great abilities and this story centers arou...
5.3K 310 13
"I wasn't suppose to fall for you, But you captured my soul and heart. "
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...