Serenity's Quirk

Від UsagiSerenityMoon

Serenity was transported to the world of My Hero Academia! How will she fit in here? How will she survive? Fi... Більше

Arrival.
Moonfish?
All Might
Midoriya
Meeting Principal Nezu
Galaxy Cauldron
Entrance Exams
Quirk Assessment Test
Hero Training
Infiltration
USJ
Hospital
Nightmares
Sports festival
Calvary Battle
Tensei
Code Name
Grand Toshinori
End of First Semester
Pool
Camp
Test Of Courage
Happy Halloween 2019!
Rescue
Veterans Day Special
Dorm mates
Happy Thanksgiving 2019!
Dorm Contest
Battle Moves
Upgrades
Merry Christmas
Provisional Hero License:Orientation
Provisional Hero License:Exam
Provisional Hero License; Rescue
Provisional Hero License;Serenity vs. Gang Orca
Ground Beta; Izuku Vs. Bakugo
Happy Valentine's Day!
The Big Three
Togata Vs. Serenity
Reporters
Sir Nighteye
Serenity Vs. Nighteye
Chisaki
Fate
Meeting
Problem Child
Happy Easter!
Transformation Items
Hassaikai Headquarters
Temp. Yakuza
Serenity Vs. Overhaul
Cosmos
Rescue Complete
Birthday Special
Secrets Revealed
Aftermath
Silver Millennium
Lady Saturn
Merry Christmas 2020!
Fall Of The Senshi
End Of The Silver Millennium
Happy Valentines Day!
School Festival Preparations
Eri's tour
Gentle Criminal
School Festival Dance
Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor's Battle
Rescue Training
Discontinued

Provisional License Exam Results

785 27 2
Від UsagiSerenityMoon

Bold = Texting

Italics = Thoughts

I forced my wings out, and painfully lifted myself into the sky, where I flew down to the main building. I stumbled from a wave while landing, and I fell onto my knees. I shakily stood, and dragged myself to the room with a sign labeled 'Infirmary'. Many people were already there, getting their injuries treated. Lined up on the counters were medical supplies. I grabbed a few band-aids, and a tube of antibiotic cream. I sat down in an empty chair, opened the band-aids, and spread the cream on it. I carefully placed the band-aids on my wounds. I closed my eyes, and laid back on the chair, trying to block out the pain. I opened my eyes when I heard a groan. A boy had a piece of metal sticking out of his arm, and blood was dripping everywhere. The nurse was on the other side of the room, tending to a screaming girl who had broken her leg. I begrudgingly got up, trying to ignore the pain in my chest. I walked over to the boy. "I can help you." I told him. He looked at me, confused. "This might hurt a bit." I told him. I gripped the piece of metal with my hands, and pulled. He screamed in pain as I, in one fluid movement, unclasped the chain around my neck, opened the bottle, 

and poured a small amount of dust over the wound. He stopped screaming and watched in wonder as the skin regenerated. I put the top back on the bottle. "Th-Thank you so much!" He yelled, and bowed. I tried not to winch at his loud tone. "I-It's no problem." I forced myself to say, despite my body feeling like it wanted to fall over. After he left, I managed to sit back down onto the chair. I held the bottle up to my eye, seeing that it didn't have much healing dust left in it. I uncorked it once more, holding it up to my mouth, and drinking it. I felt a little bit of power returning, thanks to the potent healing dust. I hung the bottle around my neck once more. Since I felt a little better, I stood up carefully. I walked out of the office, bowing as I passed the pink-haired nurse. After changing in the bathroom, I slowly headed out to where the rest of the students were gathered. There was a huge purple-ish stage with a gigantic screen on it, along with Meru who was by a microphone. "Now, I will announce the results, but before that I will tell you about the scoring." "Between those of us at the Heroes Public Safety Commission, and The Help Us Company, we had a two sided system we used while watching you." He said tiredly. "Basically, we were evaluating you on how few mistakes you made in a crisis situation." "Anyways, the names of who passed are listed in alphabetical order." "Please check the list." He finished. The screen lit up, showing a big list of names. I scanned the screen, looking for my name. M...M.. Midoriya passed, I thought as I saw his name while looking for mine. So did Mineta, I shuddered. I then lit up. Almost at the bottom of the M section, was Serenity Moon. ...I passed! I thought happily. After scanning the list, I realized that all of our classmates names were there other than...Bakugo, and Todoroki. "Umm.. next we will pass out your results.. they'll have the breakdown of your scores. "The cutoff score was 50 points, you can see how many were taken off for what reason on the sheet." As the sheets were handed out, I heard Jiro yell, "Wait, Momo you got 94 points!?" 

I nervously looked at my paper. Serenity Moon: 100 points. I rubbed my eyes. It still said the same thing. ...What? How.. is that possible? I was jolted out of my astonishment when Meru started speaking. "Um, for those of you who passed, during emergencies you may exercise authority the same as that of pro heroes." "So fighting villains or saving people, you may act on your own judgement in these cases without the direction of a hero." "However, this means that all of your actions carries with it a responsibility toward society." "I'm sure you all know that the great hero, All Might has used up all of his power." "His existence played a large part in suppressing crime." "With him gone, criminals will definitely appear." "The balance will be destroyed, and as the world changes greatly, you young people will someday become the center of society." "Next, you must all become excellent heroes, and become great enough to suppress crime yourselves." "This time, all you have received is your provisional hero license to do hero activities." "Make sure to be even more diligent in your studies at your respective schools." "And for those of you who didn't pass, there is no time to feel dejected that you didn't have enough points." "There is still a chance left for you all." "After you attend a three-month-long special training course, and pass a test, you will be given a provisional license as well." "In order to deal with the future, we need as many good heroes as we can get." "The first test was to weed people out, but we would like to grow the hundred selected as much as possible." "That is why we watched all of you until the end." "As a result, it wasn't that we saw you didn't have promise, rather once your faults are corrected, all of you have the potential to be even greater than those who passed." "I think it will keep you pretty busy doing this along with your studies, and you may also choose to retake the exam in April but, even so I hope you all become great heroes. We were handed our provisional licenses and I took mine with shaking hands.But..my friends will never be able to see what I accomplished.. "Look, everyone.. I did it.. I will become a hero, and protect these people!" I whispered, thinking of my guardians. Mother.. Endymion.. I hope you can see me now.. I thought, with tears in my eyes.

Outside the building
As we were about to get on the bus, Aizawa told us to give him our sheets with our results on him. I complied, handing him mine. He scanned it briefly, and I thought that I saw a flash of surprise in his eyes. As I stepped onto the bus, I suddenly felt.. something off.. I shook it off, and related it to exhaustion from using all that energy.

U.A Dorms
"We have regular classes tomorrow, right?" I heard someone say. I leaned up against the wall, staring at the screen of my phone. I hesitated, then clicked into the message app.

Luna and Artemis: Group Chat

Serenity: I got my provisional hero license!

*Sent Picture*

Serenity: With this, I can now act during emergencies without it being illegal!

Luna: Congratulations!

Luna: Artemis is sleeping now, but I'll tell him the good news once he finally decides to wake up!

Serenity: How is everything in Tokyo?

Luna: There have been the occasional yoma, but since we can turn into humans, it's quite easy to dust them.

Luna: Not too much activity, but on another note.. how are you?

Serenity: I'm doing okay. I'm now living in the school dorms along with my classmates.

Serenity: I don't think anyone suspects anything.

Serenity: I see why the Golden Crystal wanted me to go here. Although they have more heroes than we do, they aren't as powerful,and there are more villains. I've had to face off three attacks, as well as save my stupid classmates who decided to go and try to get back another classmate who was abducted by villains! It's like they don't have any sense of danger! And since their main hero has retired due to injuries, the crime rate has increased by over 17 percent!

Luna: It sounds like your hands are full! Don't forget, if you need anything, you can just ask! 

Serenity: Do you think you could get working on some more containers that hold my healing dust? I've learned that one isn't enough, and around this class, injuries happen all of the time!

Luna: I will! It's getting late here, so I'm going to go to bed. Good night Serenity-Hime!

Serenity: Have sweet dreams Luna! Good night!

As I exited out of the messenger app, I saw Bakugo bump into Izuku's shoulder. "Meet me out front later!" "Let's talk about your quirk.." I flinched. I hope they don't fight again..I thought.I resolved to watch them,and stop them if it got too heated.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

31.8K 1.2K 17
[COMPLETED] SERO HANTA X FEM!READER DISCLAIMER: if you expect this to be fluffy please run for the hills. I don't want to break any hearts unwilling...
895K 30.1K 56
Aizawa Shouta has a daughter. Although many people have never thought of Aizawa as the 'fatherly type', his closest friends can say that she grew up...
32.7K 753 21
/Sailor Moon Fanfic/ [Completed] [Edited]
655K 19.9K 54
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺. The woman of impeccable beauty was the infinite definition of her name. Calm and poise. Born into a violent life of guns and knive...