Normally Dangerous (jk x read...

بواسطة taekoo_kii

{COMPLETED} "Treat me better as I'm too innocent" you wink at the word innocent.... "domination has no compet... المزيد

introduction
1: 1st day
2: Spark
3: Sandwiches
4: Innocent
5: Ice Creams
6: Normal
7: Group study
8: Slipped
9: Help
10: Hang
11: City Lights
12: Don't Touch
13: Different
14: Pancakes
15: Red
16: Promises
17: Hide and seek
18: Connected
19: know me
20: Fake Love
21: I am....
22: We own everything...!
23: Same but Different
24: Leave and Return
25: Good at It
26: Frienemy?
27: tomorrow is...
28: Memories
29: Nation Builders
30: disappointments
31: Caught in a Lie
32: Wake up.....or not?
34: Spicy
35: In your area
36: found
37: T for Trust
38: truth untold
39: blood sweat and tears
Epilogue

35: Will you

298 17 7
بواسطة taekoo_kii

"Trust me to trust Bangtan, will you?" your dad asked who was standing some steps away and you nodded in response.

You could see yourself in an infinite black place, all dark but your father and you were visible.

"Hey Y/N" a voice came from behind. You turn behind to face a man in a black overcoat, black hat, black mask, and black glasses on his eyes. There were some unknown boys behind the man; you looked at him with your eyebrows frond.

"Y/N, we promise to be at your side in every circumstance" another voice came but they were voices. You turn 90 degrees to your right to see Bangtan smiling at you with love. Your lips curved up when you saw them.

"I wait I don't think you know her, but I know things about her" another voice came from behind you turned to see Baekhyung behind you. There was a bullet in his chest and blood was running out. You gasp to see him. Your smile dropped.

And there was you, surrounded by your father, Bangtan Baekhyung, and that 'all in black' guy.

BANG

Baekhyung suddenly falls on the floor. You gasp with your eyes wide and your hands automatically lift. You saw a gun in your hand with smoke coming out of it.

You immediately drop it, taking steps back. Your back clashed with someone. The person behind you removed your hair from your shoulder and places a necklace there.

The necklace contained a heart pendant and 'Y/N and JK' was written on it. You turn to see only Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung. Jimin and Taehyung were some steps away but Jungkook was close

"I also have secrets Y/N, I want to tell you but at the right time," he speaks with a worried face.

Suddenly he was captured by some boys. Jimin and they were also struggling to get out of other's hold.

You were also dragged away from Jungkook. 6 to 7 unknown boys held you. You made efforts to get out of their hold out but failed to do it.

The black man took a step to you. You lift your face to see him, anger-filled in your face. Baekhyung was nowhere to be seen. He was gone. The Black guy took out his gun and points it at your father.

You could see your father's side view whose back was facing the black guy. A girl was crying in your father's embrace and your father was speaking to her. The black guy pulled the trigger.

The bullet entre your dad's back, making you suck in the air loudly. You started painting. Your breath got uneasy. The grip on you tightens by the unknown guys. Another Bullet was shot, making you struggle more.

The events, moments of your life were going topsy turvy, getting in a mess to give you one of the most horrible nightmares.

BANG...BANG...

Two more bullets were shot at your father...

BANG...

Another one. The fifth one.

You started shouting, struggling, crying for your father, for you.

BANG

The 6th bullet got shot from the same gun but now it was not from the black guy and not to your father. But from the girl who was with your father, too familiar to you, actually just like you to Baekhyung who again showed up out of nowhere and again fall just to disappear again along with the girl who was just like you.

Your vision got blurry as tears form in your eyes. You squeeze shut your eyes to make tears fall so that you can see the scenes clearly which you don't want to see. The moment you opened your eyes you found the black guy standing in front of you.

He kicked you on your stomach. The unknown boys who were holding you disappeared in the air like smoke.

You start falling back but pause in mid-air. You look up to see Jungkook. He ground his teeth saying "how dare you"

He helped you to stand up and then he ran to the guy. As he left, it started raining on you. Only on you

You looked up to see it but you found that it was not rain but the shower.

You fell on your knees. You lowered your uplifted head to see in front.

The shower over you turned off and you saw a Jungkook covered in bruises coming towards you.

But his eyes grew wide and he shouted "behind". You immediately turn. This time there was no attack on your head with any heavy thing but you saw two big round lights coming towards you. You gasped as loud as you can, identifying them as headlights of a car coming towards you.

It hit you before you could do anything. You fell 3 meters away and then a hash beep sound echo in your ears. You felt yourself.....

Dead

Gasp...

Gasp...

Gasp...

On the third gasp, your eyes shot open. You lift to sit on the last gasp. Your chest was in pain like some electric shock was given to it.

You look around and found that you were still not in reality.

You found yourself on grass, in a white cloudy place with some shades of pink and the place looked endless.

In front of you was a bench under a tree. Two figures were sitting on it.

Your father and a 13-year-old Y/N.

You stood up and glared at them. "I want you to support me" your father spoke to the little girl with him. Then his face turns to the real you "will you?" he asked.

The little girl also turned her face to you and asked "will you?"

"Trust me to trust Bangtan" another voice came from your father. You turn your face a little to see two figures. One your father and another 'you' in his embrace, "will you?" he asked not to the girl in his embrace but you who was watching.

The embraced girl turned her face to you and asked "will you?"

"Y/N everyone is waiting for you, you should go" a voice came. You turned back to see your dad.

"Appa" you murmured and ran to hug him, he hugged you back.

"Wake up Y/N. you can. You should" he said when you pull out. You shook your head "no I'll not leave you"

"And you are okay to leave your mom, Lisa, Bangtan, the whole gang?" he asked and you look up at him.

"You cannot do this. You have to leave without me" he said making you let out a sob.

You started sobbing at the truth that you should wake up and have to leave your father. You have to wake up in the real world where your father is not present to be at your side.

"Oh, my strong girl why tears? Don't let me down by crying" you tried to control your sobs and wiped your tears away on your father's words.

"You will wake up and live a happy life away from all sorrows and the especially criminal world with Jungkook, Bangtan, your mom, Lisa. You will wake up. Will you?"

You stare at him with teary eyes.

"Will you?" another voice came. It was Jungkook.

You turn to see him with the rest of the Bangtan at some distance "go to them Y/N" your dad whispered.

A smile forms on your lips on watching a smiling Bangtan. You gave a nod to your father and started to run towards them.

But they seem to move far as you took steps.

"You need to wake up for that" Jungkook spoke making you stop at your position. "Will you?" he asked

You stood there for some second and then gave a big nod.

Bangtan's face became happy and excited

"I love you" kook shouted

"I love you too" you replied.

"Wake up now" Bangtan and your father shouted and you nodded again. Your father gave you a wave and a tear fall from your eye.

You shut your eyes and darkness captured you...

You slowly opened your eyes and found yourself in a room. A hospital room, on a hospital bed. The ceiling greets you when your vision got cleared. You felt your body weak.

You were laying straight with your hands on your side and legs straight.

You tilt your head a little lower to see something other than the ceiling when your vision got clear you saw a Digi wall clock. The time was around 3:30 and the date was seven days later than the day of the ceremony.

That nightmare took seven days to happen *sigh*

You felt something heavy on your hand. You tilt your head to see that Jungkook was sitting next to your bed his hands were grabbing your small hand and his head was resting on it. His eyes were shut and he looked tired.

You look around to see members of Bangtan, Lisa your mom, and Kai on the couches in the room. They looked so peaceful yet tired while sleeping.

They must be worried; I've troubled them a lot.

They were no more in tuxedos or suits. They were casually dressed and you were in a hospital uniform.

A small smile captured your lips when you saw Jungkook again. You slide put your hand from his grasp and place it over his head. Bruising your fingers in his soft hair.

He showed some movements making you smile. He slowly opened his eyes and turn to you. His eyes were red and puffy. The proof that he had been crying and didn't have any sleep.

"Y/N" he whispered in a tired voice and then gasp. "You wake up or it's a dream again," he asked slowly getting up and coming closer to you your hand was now cupping his face.

"I'm here...." you replied with all your strength but the voice which came out was weak and soft.

"You're awake?" he asked again. Not believing his eyes, a small smile formed on his lips. He grabbed your hand and pecked over your knuckles. A tear dropped from his already red and puffy eyes, you wiped his tears.

"Guys Y/N is awake" a voice came which you recognized as Jimin's. He made everyone wake up.

Everyone gathered around your bed and started asking you about your state. Which you replied with a smile or like "I'm fine" "yes" "no" "don't worry" because you felt really weak to say something.

"Wait let me call the doctor" Yoongi spoke when everyone settled around your bed.

the doctor came after some time he took some checkups and then left us, attaching a fresh glucose bottle which gave you a little strength.

" What's up with Taehyung?" you ask softly

"he is a bit weak, you lost blood so he gave you blood transfusion as your blood groups are the same" your ex-teachers spoke.

You glance at Taehyung and he gave you his box smile, on which you sincerely smiled back.

Jungkook whispered something in Mrs. Kim's ears. Which she nodded in reply.

"We will catch you up in a bit" she planted a kiss on your head and she left after gesturing everyone to follow her except jungkook.

Oh...maybe he want to talk to me privately then let's play hard to get.

When everyone exits the room which left you and jungkook. He drag his seat near you.

You sat up straight on your bed, crossed your arms on your chest and look away from him.

His expression changed into a worried one"Y/N I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... I know you are angry. And you should, it's your right. I know you hate me you don't want to see my face but I'm really sorry I didn't have any choice. I'm a big asshole I lied to you but I didn't lie that I love you. I love you with all my heart, give me a chance and please forgive m------"

You slowly turn to him, shocked at his outburst. Your heart melts In a second you wanted to stop him, but duh you are a mafia mannnn!!!!

You can play hard to get. So you remain in your bitch attitude.

"Jungkook enough of your 'sorry's! I'm not in a mood to listen to that. And you think I'll believe in those 'sorry' but I think I need to know you before considering your apology because I really don't know anything about you or bang and I'm so confused and pissed!!" Your shoot daggers of words and jungkook looked at you with wide eyes.

He lowered his head "Y/N, me and bangtan are all orphans, we grew in the night shelter home and under the black nation. Black nation trained us and made us their special team. As you were the daughter of the mafia head everyone there was something or someone behind you, Jimin, tae, Yoongi, and hoseok were there with you from starting when we got to know that Baekhyun the member of the black code is joining the same school, the boss asked me and Namjoon hung to also join. Jimin and others used to tell us about you, your beauty, your talent, how you manage to hide your identity from everyone, how you scare the crap out of everyone and then act cute *chuckle*, he told us that you are such an intelligent crackhead which make you look cute and sexy at the same time. But Y/N when I met you, you made me believe that Jimin was wrong you were more than that, everything about you I felt perfect, I felt you were cute, sweet, badass, you were my type and I still feel the same."

*Sigh*

"Y/N, I just want you to know that I really love you with all my heart, I will love you and only you, so bangtan do, you are important for us Y/N, give me a chance, give us a chance, to make changes-----"

Knock knock

A nurse entered the room, you were listening to jungkook very carefully but you were glad that nurse distracted you because you were failing on trying not to blush at his words. and you don't want him to see it.

"The doctor asked to empty the room as the patient needs to rest, please, sir can you leave. It's not good for her to talk, she just works up after days" the nurse politely spoke and jungkook gave a slight nod.

He grabs your hand and pulls out your 'Y/N & JK' necklace from his pocket placing it in your hand, "I wish you wear this, and I will know my answer" he said closing his fist.

And then he exits the room after giving a weak smile. Which you clearly saw that it was fake, he was really sad inside and scared that your answer will be no and you will not wear the necklace.

You wore the necklace around your neck when he left. Sliding under the blanket you let sleep capture you.

A few hours later

Your eyes flutter open but you saw darkness. When your vision cleared, you saw a small bulb over your head. But then your eyes widen to find yourself not on your hospital bed but tied on a chair. You felt too weak to even shout, your body was in pain, head spinning, urge to puke.

Your hospital clothes were lying on the floor, you were back in your jeans and shirt, a fresh one. Your mind struggles to gather everything, every information around you but then you heard footsteps towards you.

"You finally woke up princess, I missed you so much" a familiar male voice addressed you.

A man stepped under the lightened part of the darkroom. Your eyes widen to see that black guy in front of you but this time without a mask and glasses.     

******

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

530K 18.8K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
803K 26K 76
Wrong place, wrong time. That's all it was. You never meant to witness what you did. You were willing to forget it and never speak of it again, but...
25.5K 1.3K 20
What happens when your past and present collides. The reality that you have been running from, catches up with you. That is what is happening with Ji...
INSANE ✓ بواسطة 𝖊

غموض / الإثارة

41.2K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...