[LISAxIU] I'm In Charge

By skyaeacus

"What the fuck Manoban! Look!", Seulgi shouted eyes bulging out in shock while looking at her wristwatch. "We... More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Unfriendly
Chapter 3: Sunbaenim
Chapter 4: Assignment
Chapter 5: The Hotel
Chapter 6: Poison
Chapter 7: Dear Name
Chapter 8: Eomoni
Chapter 9: Photograph
Chapter 10: Thief
Chapter 11: Khight
Chapter 12: Arcade
Chapter 13: Professional
Chapter 14: Phone
Chapter 15: Back up
Chapter 16: Starting
Chapter 17: Different
Chapter 18: Gyeongsang
Chapter 19: Crazy
Chapter 20: Persistent
Chapter 21: Unable
Chapter 22: Closer
Chapter 23: Diary
Chapter 24: Toys
Chapter 25: Champagne
Chapter 26: Alone
Chapter 27: Insane [M]
Chapter 28: Closet
Chapter 29: Visitor
Chapter 30: Witness
Chapter 31: Zombie
Chapter 32: Flowers
Chapter 33: Cabinet
Chapter 34: Insatiable [M]
Chapter 35: Hear
Chapter 36: Classified
Chapter 37: Inseparable[M]
Chapter 38: Rooftop
Chapter 39: Chase
Chapter 40: Tired
Chapter 41: Moon
Chapter 42: Cupcakes
Chapter 44: Advice
Chapter 45: Invitation
Chapter 46: Gangster
Chapter 47: Familiar
Chapter 48: Disgust
Chapter 49: Mistake

Chapter 43: Night [M]

5.4K 167 77
By skyaeacus

Jieun Pov

"I miss you. So much."

She mumbles while I felt one of her hand slipped inside my shirt, and cupped me inside without reluctance. My head fell back on her shoulder the moment she did it.

And the moment she laid her eyes on me, I give in and mewl. My lips parted, and my gaze turn hazy without control.

Lisa quickly captured my lips from behind, while she rubbed and pulls my nub between her fingers aggressively through the cloth I'm wearing.

"Uhm.", a low moan escaped my lips, that Lisa manages to muffle with her tongue, pushing it in inside my mouth to fondle with my own.

I couldn't care less how we look right now, I couldn't lie either. I miss her touch too, I miss her giving me all these feelings that I'm getting addicted to.

My hand move and cupped her nape as we shared an awfully lewd kiss. Her hand on my mound has gotten impatient and lifted the garment separating her hand and my skin. And my mouth parted with silent gasped as I soon felt her warm hands cupping me boldly.

"I've been controlling myself for quite long. If you haven't noticed yet.", She said and squeezes me inside my shirt. And I had to bit my lip hard to stop myself from making a sound. But my back arched in response, and I heard her grumbled silently when my rear unconsciously slides onto her crotch.

We shouldn't do this here, Inna might decide to check on us, if we don't come back soon, but Lisa's consuming all my sanity.

Her low groans are starting to please me, I want to hear more, I want to hear her cursed with frustrations.

So I did it again and pushed my rear where she wants it.

"Fuck. Sunbae, I want to come."

She muttered burying her face at the nape, as she pushed forward, pressing her body against me. Demanding me like a child, asking me to give her a treat.

My jaw clenched, as I grit my teeth. God, I wanted to give her what she wants, but this isn't the time and place.

She keeps fondling me inside while pressing on me that I had to squeeze my thighs together to ease my own self for not having her inside me.

No, we need to stop, this is crazy.

"Uhn~"

I huffed, and with every ounce of my strength. I pushed back, to stop her and spun hastily while panting so hard.

Lisa is also breathing heavily, and her eyes still linger at me with the same desire. We didn't say a word, but our bodies did the talking, she lunges back at me and welcomed her as I wrapped my arms around her neck. And her long arms entrapped me with a tight grip.

Her head tilt as she opened her mouth and invited me in. And our tongues met with eagerness. I kissed her like we haven't kiss for weeks.

We only pulled away to catch our breath for a second and go back lapping with each other's tongue.

And all I could hear now was our pants, our low grunts, and whine, and the longer she fondle at my tongue, the wetter I get. I don't know when and how I become like this to her, but I'm willing to give her what she wants and however she wants it.

"Oh my God."

My shoulder jerk and I immediately pulled my head away from Lisa. And turn to look where the voice came from, only to see Inna, covering her mouth and looking so surprised.

And that was enough to make me and Lisa step away from each other, I spun around and fixed my clothes in a rush while wishing for the ground to crack open and swallow me in.

This is so embarrassing.

"I-I'm gonna leave you two.", Lisa murmured beside me, she looked at me with apologizing eyes. But I didn't want her to think I'm blaming her for getting caught, because what we're doing earlier is something I want to do with her also.

So I smiled at her and gave her peck, before nodding. She looked like she didn't expect me to do that, but after snapping out of her trance, she flashes me a smirk. And gave me a peck as well, before she started to stride towards Inna, and slightly bowing at eonni before she goes back to the living room.

And after she disappears from the kitchen, my best friend narrowed her eyes at me. Giving me that suspiciously gaze.

I bit my lip and tries to avert my eyes off her. Because I don't know how am I gonna explain what she saw.

But then I heard footsteps, approaching me. And to my shock, Inna tilt her head to make eye contact with me, which caught me off guard.

"What was that? If I didn't come here are you two gonna have sex here in my kitchen?"

She questioned me with so much amusement.

My brows furrowed, I knew she's gonna ask me that. So I shook my head, as I denied her accusation.

"No, we're not.", I simply answered her with a straight face.

"Jieunah, I know you since forever. I know when you're lying."

Inna replied, and still not letting me escape the fact that we are caught in the act.

I huffed in defeat, holding my head.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you have this naughty side of yours.", Inna exclaimed.

But I quickly covered her mouth out of panic, and look at her with pleading eyes asking her to lower her voice.

"Eonni~, eomma is just outside. Please lower your voice.", I replied begging her with pouted lips. And Inna immediately nod and zipped her mouth, giving me an ok sign.

As much as I wanted to deny it, Inna wouldn't stop bothering me about it. So I gave up and sighed.

"Aigoo, you really are a grown-up woman now Jieunah. Oh my, I'm sorry, I'm still not used to see you having an intimate moment like that. I actually have never imagined you'll be kissing someone so aggressively like that."

Inna mumbled with a gush, which made me bury my face over my palm in embarrassment.

"And oh, your fiancée looks really hot while kissing you, I kinda get it why you'd let her get her way with you anytime she wants."

She added, and I could only heave as I agree with her. "Eonni, please don't remind me. I know I shouldn't be easily get swayed, but-"

"But she's just so irresistible?"

Inna continues on my behalf and chuckled annoyingly. I know she's teasing me, but she got exactly what I want to say.

My lips pursed, "She is, and I'm not gonna deny that. But can we not talk about the kiss? Because I'm already too embarrassed being caught eonni~"

I said with a whine, and started to do what I'm supposed to do here and that is to get the cupcakes out of the oven and bring it to outside.

And I also wanted to change our topic, because the last thing I want to confess now is how Lisa went beyond just kissing. I hope Inna would not ask about that.

"Ok, fine I won't ask you about the kiss."

"Good."

"Instead, I'm gonna ask you how's the first time?"

She blurted out, that had me taken aback. As my eyes widened with shock.

I was just wishing she wouldn't ask me about it, aish. "Yah? What do you want me to say?!", I muttered with exasperation, glaring at my best friend.

But Inna just laughs evilly. And obviously enjoying how embarrassed I look right now.

"Did you enjoy it? Was she great? Did she satisfied my little sister huh?"

"Argh! Stop eonni~"

I groaned frustratedly, as I huffed around her kitchen with knitted brows. Ignoring all her teases, because no way I'm gonna tell her how great that punk is in bed.

Aish!

-------

After they return to Lee's residence house. Jieun's relatives gave them a little party as they will be back to Seoul the next day. And Lisa was again cornered by the elders to drink with them.

And by the time Jieun manage to save the girl, Lisa was already drunk.

Jieun pulled Lisa to the corner, away from her aunties and uncles and let the elders have their fun without them since it's already late too.

"Stay here, I'll just open my room."

The older one said and let Lisa rest against the wall outside while she slides open her room door.

"You look terribly drunk, how are we gonna go back to Seoul tomorrow?" Jieun muttered when she returned to Lisa and reached for the girl's arm and let it cling on to her shoulder while she guides Lisa inside her room.

"I'm sorry.", Lisa mumbles with hooded eyes, unable to keep her track straight. And desperately need the girl's support while she walks.

After they were inside, Jieun let Lisa sit at the corner while she settle their futon bed. But when she went back to the tall girl, Lisa was fast asleep. Leaning her head against the wall, " Lisa?"

Jieun calls her name to see if the girl will respond, but Lisa remained unresponsive. She was supposed to put Lisa on the bed now that she knew the latter is already on her dreamland, but for a moment she just stayed folded down hugging her knees.

And without noticing it, her lips curved into a smile. Watching the person that makes her happy, peacefully sleep.

She stretched her hands towards and grazes her knuckles against Lisa's cheek in a feather-light touch. The tall girl's head flinched slightly, but Jieun didn't pull her hand back. Instead, her smile grew wide, as she started to stroke Lisa's face gently with the pad of her thumb.

And that causes Lisa's eyes to flutter open, half-lidded meeting her gaze.

Lisa woke up but the first thing she did was pull the petite girl closer to her. And ask Jieun to sit on her lap. The older one didn't refuse and straddle Lisa below her.

"Sorry for waking you up, but you need to go to bed and sleep there and not here."

Lisa half-smile, starting at the older one's lips with hooded eyes. "It's ok. I can sleep anywhere."

The tall girl replied and move her hand to tuck Jieun's hair behind her ear. "But Lisa-"

The tall girl stops her by stealing a kiss. And pulls back with a mischievous grin.

Jieun lowered her head and hid her smile, unable to contain her flattering feelings for the girl.

"I love you."

Lisa mumbles and brought her lips to the girl's temple while trying to search the latter's eyes. The petite girl got even more happy, hearing those words no matter how many times Lisa said it to her.

She took all her courage to lift her head up again. The moment their eyes met her breath hitch. She didn't answer Lisa by words, instead, her fingers gave a light, skittering touch on the girl's lower lip. And by instinct Lisa's mouth parted, and a sharp intake of breath from the tall girl echoed through her ears.

Jieun's eyes glimmered with contentment. Loving every second that Lisa shows how eager she wants her.

And she didn't let the girl keep waiting, she tilts her head and slowly pressed her lips against Lisa's, whilst closing her eyes.

Lisa's smooth lips move against her and reciprocate it with affection. Their heads move with their lips, as they slowly let their lips longers each contact, it was intense but pure. Their hearts beat together for the same reason, there's no rush, no inhibitions. It was all love.

Lisa's hand went up and cupped the girl's jaw. To deepen their kiss without being demanding. And when Jieun felt wet traces at the seam of her lips, which is Lisa's tongue asking her to welcome her. She gave in without any seconds thought, Jieun parted her mouth. And allows the tall girl to lick her tongue inside.

She shuddered quickly, and grab a fistful of Lisa's shirt. Her back arched pressing her body against the latter. And every slightest move she makes earn her a slow groan from her lover.

Each moment the pressure of their lips gets harder, and every time Lisa's tongue drags at the roof of her mouth, a pleasure shoots straight to the heat between her legs. Making her moan above her.

Lisa pulls away panting, while Jieun whimper at the sudden loss of touch. Her eyes flutter open and saw Lisa's gaze darkened with desire.

"Make love to me, please. I need you sunbae."

Lisa muttered with pleading, holding the petite girl above her on both waist, but she didn't need to beg. Because the girl panting heavily on top of her needed her as much as she needs her.

"Then don't keep me waiting.", Jieun answered with authority. This causes every fiber of Lisa's being to drive with arousal. And sooner her lips touched the older one's neck and traced her with kisses up to the base of her throat.

While Lisa's hand went to the hem of Jieun's shirt and pulled the clothing that was preventing her from marking her lover.

The girl immediately lift her arms up to slip the dress and remove it completely off her. As soon as her skin was exposed, Lisa open-mouthed, the wet of her tongue flicked against her neck while she busily undid the clip of her bra and took it off her as well.

Lisa started fondling her mound as soon as she was given the chance to, her tongue scraped along her chest until the tall girl found her nipples, and without warning, Lisa's mouth latched on it and suck it greedily. Which causes her body to arched, and a moan tearing from her throat. The sound was quite high and embarrassing that she immediately claps a hand over her mouth to prevent another one as Lisa began to lick around her, and her fingers twist her nipples.

Jieun found it too much, but at the same time, not enough. Her inside throbs and ache for something, that only Lisa can give her. She feels so sensitive, that every touch of the girl against her burns, she feels so hot.

"Lisa~"

The older girl sobbed with dry tears, almost sounded like a desperate plea. Which causes Lisa to stop sucking, looking up to give her chase kisses below her jaw, while undoing the button of her pants. The tall girl slowly laid her down on her back to fully take off the garments preventing her from giving her what she's pleading for.

"God, I can't get enough of you."

Lisa muttered as her jaw clenched watching the girl below her. While taking off her jacket, and lifting her shirt up, tossing it somewhere with a rush. Jieun bit her lip seeing Lisa's stomach tense and showed how well defined her body is. And suddenly she wanted to touch it, her lover sees through her, so Lisa slotted herself between the girl's legs. And grab the older one's hand, guiding it to her stomach, "You can touch me. As much as you want."

Lisa said, with a low groan. As Jieun didn't hesitate, and stroked her, rubbing her palm agonizingly slow on her stomach. "Fuck.", Lisa cursed under her breath. Heavily breathing as she watches the girl's small hand caressed her body. Moving it at a torturous pace. Lisa grit her teeth, and couldn't hold her need to come. She stops Jieun's hand, and hastily undo her belt and lowered her pants down with her undergarments.

She was damp and throbbing, as she pushed the petite girl back down. Hovering on top of her, and spreading her wide. Lisa lowered her hips closer to the girl's wet snatch. And the feeling of wetness caused them both to hiss. Lisa started rolling her hips up, to get that friction whilst moving her lips on the latter's neck. Lapping on it, until she reaches the girl's open mouth.

Lisa's tongue invaded her mouth again, as her eyes flutter shut, overwhelmed with too much pleasure. Jieun's hand slide on Lisa's back until she reaches and cupped the girl's rear tugging it towards her for more pressure as their bodies rolled together.

Kisses were becoming dirty and loud, as saliva connected their lips whenever they pull apart to breathe.

Their movements started to get frantic and wild. Lisa's grumbled with a huff when she buried her face on the girl's neck. Feeling the tug on her stomach, fast approaching her. Jieun knew her lover was about to come so she rolled her hips eagerly sliding her snatch over the tall's girl throbbing one.

"Fuck. Fuck, fuck.", Lisa chanted until her whole body spasmed above the girl, as she reached her climax. And the older one let her ride into it until Lisa calm down from the high.

But now she feels wetter, because of Lisa juices mixed with hers. And by the time Lisa finally recovered, pushed herself up and gave her another sloppy kiss.

Which causes her to whimper with whine, her own inside is throbbing, clenching do something.

"Lisa, uhm~"

Sh moaned and tangled her hand on the girl's scalp. Lisa started to trail her tongue from her neck down to her collars, while her hands burn on her skin. As it went to her legs, urging her to spread it wider for her.

"Uh, Lisa, please." The petite girl pleaded, getting impatient as Lisa took her time, savoring the taste of her skin.

"Please what sunbae? Tell me what you want, I'll do anything for you." Lisa muttered looking at the girl with hooded eyes. Jieun let out a silent gasped, as Lisa's tongue went down to her navel. They shared a sultry gaze and the older one is far too lost with the pleasures slowly building inside her.

"Please, Lisa. I need you. Please"

The small girl clutches at her shoulder demanding her for something that Lisa wanted to hear.

"Please what?" Lisa asked while she moves even lower.  Holding the girl spread wide, her nose inches away from her lovers dripping snatch.

And the moment the small girl felt her hot breath on hers, her head fell back. And her hips unintentionally thrust closer to Lisa demanding for attention.

"Please, just, please. Let me come, please.", Jieun gave up and chanted her needs which causes Lisa to smirk.

"You're so wet for me sunbae."

Lisa mumbles and brought her fingers down to gather her wetness and that made her shivered with lust. Her hand quickly covered her mouth, before she let out a loud moan from the touch.

Lisa began to spread her folds apart, before the first drag of her tongue on her hole up to her clit, has her back arching.

The tall girl didn't stop there and licks her repeatedly. Tongue pressing hard against her, she gasped and clutch on Lisa's hair, her toes curls, and her thighs locked around the girl's head. As the latter continue to flick her clit with such vigor, and Jieun can hear the slick noises of her tongue against her wetness.

And that alone made her a whimpering mess, the pleasure is overwhelming. That Lisa had to hold her hips still, while she gave her clit a massage, closing her mouth around it and started sucking it.

The older one had to clasp her mouth hard as her face scrunches. Her back arches so much that it hurts. She was losing it, her inside was clenching around nothing. While Lisa continues to flick her tongue with eagerness, it was too much that her toes curled, and her calves tensed up. She was so sensitive that she wanted the tall girl to stop but at the same, she wanted her release.

And that moment Lisa's tongue slipped inside her hole, had her whole body crashed down with an intense orgasm. Her muscles tightening unbelievably until it loosen. Her thighs unlocking from Lisa's head and fall down back at the cold floor bonelessly.

Heaving and panting they both let a moment of silence give them a chance to breathe.

Lisa pushed her self up, smudging her mouth with her arm. Then she pulled her pants up. And went lying beside the small girl.

And without any words, when Lisa spread her arms, Jieun tried her best to move and lie her head down on Lisa's chest as they snuggle close to each other. Lisa's long-arm automatically wrapped around her shoulder, as the girl tug her even closer.

"This night, and every night. From now on I wanted to spend it with you."

Lisa muttered, while heavily panting. Jieun's eyes narrow as she looked up.

"Hmm?" She hummed with bafflement.

"Live in with me Jieunah."

"Please."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Please excuse my smut chapters, for those feels awkward about it. May always skip it. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 1K 200
In her previous life, Jennie was conspired by her family. Her baby was born through Caesarean birth, she had her eyes gouged out, and died tragically...
671 28 11
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, f-" "Why do you always stop at four?" "I...
2.8K 84 16
Jenlisa g!p 18+ 'That's enough out of you." Lisa drew her hands along the tops of her thighs. Her flawless skin was soft and contradicting under her...
120K 2.3K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...