IMPERFECTION (AN INTERCULTURA...

By Simplicity_writes

Imperfection is the story of Anuoluwapo.A young energetic Yoruba lady who is full of life, she's independent... More

Journey
Preparation
Mrs. azim
August visitor
I'll be your girlfriend
First visit
First weekend
Best Man Ever
Suprise ! yet surprised
Hidden Emotions
Ameera
Who is Khalifa ?
The big question
Greatest fear
Unexpected guest
Assurance
That's my man
Finally!
Planning my wedding
Engagement ceremony.
Kunshi
Kamu
Wedding Dinner
Matrimony/ Budan Kai unveiling of bride
White wedding
Khalifa, the total package
Cupid
Pampered
Signs.
Expectance
Short lived.
Our love life
💞💞💞
occurred
Curiosity
Trouble in paradise
Not mine
Laugh last
D's Identity
Months later
New arrival
Motherhood
Changes
Shattered
Bonus chapter ( Khalifa's POV)
Mine
Mi familia perfecta
Afterward
Karma
Bonus chapter; Zahra's wedding
Finale
Epilogue
Cast
Appreciation/Announcement
Bonus chapters or Not
Bonus chapter (1)

Baecation

1.9K 187 0
By Simplicity_writes

It's my birthday weekend and Khalifa planned a getaway . A baecation I would call. He claims I need enough rest since I've been stressing about Zahra's wedding

Preparation of Zahra's wedding ever since a date was picked. We settled our differences now we're best of pals. Zahra is a really nice person if understood and I'm glad we finally put all the bad blood behind us .

At was Ahmad was not willing to tell me where we were traveling to but I worked my magic and he finally spilled the tea that we were going to Santorini. I was super excited when he told me because I've never been to Greece. This would be my first time .

We had to drop the twins with my mom in Lagos along with Sarah and Balaraba. We would've left them with Mami but she was out of the Abuja presently. So we left the kids with my mom in Lagos before travelling .

Of course it was not easy leaving my babies. This is the first time I'll be without them for more than 24 hours. I almost cried. Iman sensed something was wrong.she cried and didn't let me go. I had to strap her to my back and rocked her until she fell asleep. We almost missed our flight.

We just arrived Santorini. And to be be very honest i was a long trip. The very first thing we did was head to our hotel where we rested for the rest of the day.

We got dressed at night and went out to grab dinner. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant. After dinner, we returned to our hotel room, I FaceTime Balaraba and asked how things were. She informed that the twins were asleep already. I spoke to my mom also and she assured that everything was okay.

The next day after breakfast, Khalifa and I took a tour around the whole of Santorini. Our tour guide drove us through Fira and Oia, we visited the ancient Akrotiri and Pygros. We also went jet skying which I promise myself never to do again. We took lots of pictures and learned more about the city. We had dinner at the Athenian house.

My birthday which was on Friday, Khalifa brought me breakfast on bed. I don't even know how he organised that but it was so cute. He sang me a song . He FaceTime my mom who also wished me a happy birthday. I saw my kids and I couldn't be happier. It was so beautiful. After breakfast. We head out. We went on wine tour which is actually very nice. We had some wines that tasted very nice. Khalifa even bought some. We went on a boat cruise also. We also had a private sightseeing tour. We returned to the hotel and got dressed for dinner. This time a formal dinner.

We ate at a restaurant that was by the shore. Khalifa went as far as hiring a musician who sang me a happy birthday song and some of my favorite songs. He sang so beautifully. I was just smiling all through. Khalifa requested for a dance which I agreed to. We danced together while songs were being played. I couldn't contain my joy. That night, I showered my husband with kisses. He went beyond my expectations for my birthday and he deserved more.

Our last day in Santorini. We hiked the volcano,swam in the hot springs, visited Thirassia . We stopped at Red Beach and White Beach to swim and snorkel, we had eat lunch/dinner on board, and watch the sunset below Oia. We had pizza as we watched the sunset which was a very beautiful sight. I am more of a sunset person while Khalifa loves sunrise but he found it amusing.

We returned to hotel where I packed our bags . We made sure to get another bag because we bought few things here. I made sure to pack everything firmly. Khalifa returned with a red wine. We sat and shared a wine reminiscing about random stuff. I fell asleep on his chest in no time.

When we returned to Athens, Khalifa surprised me by lodging us into another hotel. He told me he had a surprise for me tonight so he extended our stay for one more night . I tried everything I could to get him to talk but he won't budge. He just asked me to get ready by 6 . He wouldn't even tell me what to wear. He just told me to be myself .

I did as I was told Before 6, I was already dressed. I was so eager to find out what he has planned. I kept it simple with a pair of black jeans on a white blouse with a black kimono. While he wore a white shirt. We got into a taxi , he told the driver where we were headed. I was smiling though nervous. I trust he's up to something big.

We got to the venue, there I found out we came to an Arena. He showed our tickets and we got in. By this time I was beaming. He kept smirking and whenever he does that, something is most definitely up .

We took our seat . I got to find out we were sitting in a vip spot. The opening act started with someone I wasn't familiar with. An opera singer of some sort. It was actually beautiful.

I almost lost my breath, well I actually did for a second when I saw who's the main act

Ahmad brought me to Adele's concert

I held my hands to my mouth try to suppress my shock when I heard her magical voice. Like literally everyone knows how much I love Adele. I have all of her albums on my playlist. I know all of her songs by heart.

How did he plan this

I couldn't shout, scream or yell.. I hugged Khalifa who was now smiling. I packed him on his lips.

Adele started singing and I got lost in her voice. Liked I am in the same room with Adele. I can actually sew her. Ahmad doesn't know what he has done. He has actually made one of my biggest dream come through. I sang along to most of the songs . Khalifa made videos and took pictures of me. I didn't even pay him any attention. Adele is right in front of me. He kept smiling all through.

We left the Arena very late. I was super exhausted. We got to the hotel, I hurriedly took off my clothing and had a quick shower.

"How do you like your surprise?" Ahmad asked.

I wrapped my hands around his neck.
"Thank you baby... You just made me the happiest human in this world. You fulfilled one of my biggest wish. Thank you for giving me the best birthday treatment ever. " I planted a kiss on his lips. He made sure to deepen the kiss.

"I'm glad you're happy."

"I am and its all thanks to you. Oshey oko mi" he kissed me this time. . Our lips moved in sync. In no time , I helped him out of his clothes . Tonight I was in control. It's my turn to surprise him and trust that I did it wholeheartedly

With the fact that I was super tired, I had to wake up early because we had a flight to catch. My plan to surprise hubby didn't go as planned I was the one getting all the surprised. He wore me out last night that I slept like a drunkard. He woke me up this morning.

We lodged out of the hotel after having breakfast. We arrived Muritala Muhammed Airport hours later. We drove over to my parents house. I engulfed my children in a tight hug as soon as I saw them. I missed them so much. We ate at my mom's place but went to our house in Dolphins estate to spend the night

We returned home to Abuja the next day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 15K 49
*COMPLETED!! - Editing in process* Highest ranking #2 in Hausa #1 in Nigeria summary in editing* NOTICE: None of the pictures belong to me. All th...
6K 314 17
Jalilah had it all figured out, graduated, travelled around the world, and eventually find that one true undeniable love. In a twist of fate, she wa...
141K 13.9K 73
"So what are you doing in our house dingy girl?" He asked her coldly. "It's none of your business and please stop calling me dingy girl" She replied...
64.5K 13.2K 42
A fiction book about two people meant to be, a book about Hammad and Yusrah. Hammad Buba Marwa is a 31-year-old microbiologist and, a handsome, class...