π’π“π€π‘π‹πˆπ†π‡π“ | THE MAND...

By Cyb3rspyder

"πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘 πš’πšœ πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝙸'πš•πš• 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒" The Mandalorian [Season 1 ⋆] DISNEY + SERIES... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ✣
𝟎.
𝟏.
𝟐.
πŸ‘.
πŸ’.
πŸ“.
πŸ”.
πŸ•.
πŸ–.
πŸ—.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ”.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ”.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
πŸπŸ—.
πŸ‘πŸŽ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ‘.
πŸ‘πŸ’.
πŸ‘πŸ“.
πŸ‘πŸ”.
πŸ‘πŸ•.
πŸ‘πŸ–.
πŸ‘πŸ—.
πŸ’πŸŽ.
πŸ’πŸ.
π…πˆππ€π‹ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓.
𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒.

πŸπŸ—.

4.9K 144 29
By Cyb3rspyder

CHAPTER 19.| ZARCEAIANS
I don't want to live forever.

___

"Tell me what Zarcea was like before the empire." Arsyn asked while the two stayed up all night conversing "I want to know everything"

"Zarcea was known for its buildings, the structure of gold and beautiful lands of green and blue. A system of intelligence and the home land to our Nysn warriors. . . Our people weren't all Nysn. But those who had sworn to learn and control their abilities'' Shaye explained.

"We had a code; Protect and defend. Shine the light of those who no longer see it. The warriors were individuals, we all had a medallion and our swords" Shaye had gone over towards the carpet and pulled it up.

There was a hatch as she opened it revealing most of her belongings "Our swords gives out a color, each color showed our personality" She unsheathed it revealing a pulse of dark blue. It looks as if it were flames.

She stared at it in awe. It was something she had never witnessed "Maeve swords were yellow, she wielded two of them it made her feel balance, most of them only trusted one sword but her and I, we thought otherwise."

"When she was murdered, I stole one of her swords and left her with one, the balance was broken from her" Shaye explained and placed her sword away pulling another one revealing its yellow flame

"But now, it must be wielded again, in your hand" Arsyn denied. This wasn't hers and it didn't feel right. "Arsyn you must"

"I already have my own, but they are not like that" She explained and stood

"The Narelis blade is apart of us Arsyn." Shaye placed it back and held it out "You are my people"

Arsyn stared at the sword. If she took it then she would start fresh. Her old sword was the one Talía had made for her personally, she saw it made, if she wanted to leave that past behind then she had to start anew.

She took it from Shaye "I will honor your sister, thank you" She didn't know what to say, it wasn't much but seeing how much hope Shaye had when she took it meant she had done the right thing.

"How are they made?"

"They create themselves, in my time of exile only the Nysn know where they're located and I returned and stole the parts, every sword is different but it's color is what makes it unique." Shaye pulled out a rectangular container and placed it on the table and opened it.

"It is up to you if you are balanced or not in wielding—are you?"

"I am. I always thought because I was just used to it. But if my parents were like me then, shouldn't they have had theirs?" Arsyn questions.

"Our swords are done by touch, the moment you touched Maeve's blade it didn't burn out into ash. You trust me, that's how it stayed intact. The moment your blade is in the hands of someone else they lose their fire and hilt only leaving the handle behind"

Arsyn stared at her, 'well that wasn't weird at all' "Talía must have tried to take them, can they be restored?"

"Only when you touched them or someone you trust touches them... knowing Talía she probably did something to them" Arsyn nodded feeling upset "Why don't you try and see what makes you unique" Shaye stepped away letting her have space.

Arsyn looked at the handle having a few pieces out of place, this was a weird exciting moment and she was nervous, what if it didn't work? What then?

Arsyn places her fingers on the handle feeling energy shoot up. The glow of her eyes brighter than before, she lifted her hands levitating the pieces. She gaped at the Narelis build itself up, a white aura filled the room making the two cover their eyes.

She took a chance and peeked seeing the blade have a bright white flame. It was almost unreal on how fire could be any of this. She lifted it up.

"I can't—I- You give me Narelis sabers and yet you risked your life to spy on me? How can I repay you?"

"Knowing you are around. . .You are the first Nysn I have seen in around twenty-nine years. My brother died with the empire but he was just a rouge of our kind. You've restored my hope"

"So what exactly are we?"

"Being a Nysn is everything the galaxy could ever imagine. Your power is your own, every power manifest within a certain time, think of our kind as reincarnation. I hope that one day someone may become like my sister." Shaye smiles and moves to retrieve something from the hatch

"What can you do?"

"I can teleport, create portals, and use psionic energy.In time you will learn what you can fully do. Now that's up to you whether you want to learn."

"I do." Shaye smiled. Then placed the three journals onto the desk "These are my experiences when Maeve was my teacher along with other things you might want to catch up on."

"—There is one more thing you must know. Nysn aren't regular human beings with incredible abilities. . .Arsyn— We live up to almost three hundred years. You must be aware of who you spend your life with"

Arsyns world stopped. Three hundred! No that's not possible. It shouldn't have been, she was still human. "Why? That's —no"

"A huge price to pay for being what we are. It wasn't always like this, or so I had learned. A man murdered his lover but she cursed him as he did so, he was like us, and she was a rouge."

"So we're paying a price for something we didn't do?" Shaye nodded also upset "Unfortunately. When a Nysn turns rogue it becomes our duty to stop them, if all fails, we must kill them."

"How does one become rogue?"

"You use your power for selfish reasons, you destroy everyone who trusts you. Be careful of the dark Arsyn to easy to lose your way."

Arsyn couldn't think straight. Everything had come to her in one ball of reckoning. She would outlive everyone she had come to know, and she would be alone.

Maybe that was why Shaye had left to find others so she wouldn't be alone. But the way the room had felt with hints of fear here and there.

Shaye hadn't look like she aged. Arsyn sighed trying to calm herself, but how could she, every moment of her and the Mandalorian, the child, hell who knew how long they had before. . . "There has to be a way to break this curse."

"Believe me Arsyn. People have tried, there's no way out of this"

"There's always a loophole to everything—I must be heading back. Thank you, Shaye, for everything"

Arsyn grabbed the new sabers and clipped the medallion onto her waist. Sabin rubbed himself onto her leg making her scratch his head, she stared at the books in her palm and walked out the hut.It was time to face her mess.

"May we meet again" Shaye whispered.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

HOLLAND RODEN - MAEVE EROS

Authors Note: These were done by an artist I found on Pinterest, if you know who did these please tell me so I can give credit, the original was actually red but here are my edited ones. :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.8K 20
under all that beskar, he had a heart of gold - A scared child, discarded on the dunes of Tatooine for being mute, soon finds herself in the care of...
9.2K 347 45
Metanoia [met-an-noy-ah] Greek (n.) The journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life Father/Daughter Relationship Started: 9 June 2023...
304K 12.2K 61
- 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘀𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘒𝘷𝘦. For as long as Kasia Torelo can remember, luck and survival have gone hand-in-h...
139K 3.3K 20
Y/n Djarin and his father are Mandalorians who have been bounty hunters for some time now. But when they get offered a bounty with an irrefutable rew...