Demons | Guardians of the Gal...

By ReverseCanary

Demons | "I want to hide the truth, I want to shelter you, ... More

I) Cast
II) Playlist
III) Prologue: Demons
PART ONE: VOLUME. ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
PART TWO: VOLUME. TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE

SIXTEEN

928 23 0
By ReverseCanary

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
"Is-Is it too much?"

      ALLISON CRINGED AT THE SIGHT of the red jacket she was given. Red really was not her colour and the Ravager's suit was most certainly not clothing she liked.

Red doesn't suit you, Allison

"Wait, I can fix it, change it to a colour that suits both of us," Allison spoke up, staring at the small mirror in front of her. "I've been wanting to try this!"

Keep the pants and boots though

Not long after Peter's inspirational speech, and after sharing their thoughts, Frost had reported that their powers were back. Allison could feel it that she was back to her normal self. Or at least what she considered normal.

Inhaling through her nose, Allison opened her palm and saw the pile of mist flow gracefully off her skin and to the floor. She swiftly moved her hand in front of her stomach and made her palm face her stomach. Her eyes never moved from the small mirror. 

Allison closed her eyes and let go of the breath she was holding in. Imagining a certain type of suit, Allison pushed a gentle beam of ice from her palm, feeling it slowly begin to grow over the jacket, fading it to a much more suiting colour for the Ice Demon.  The coat stretched down so it was just above her knees, starting solid before turning into a much more movable material.

Oh, this is gonna be epic!

Allison slowly opened her eyes, blinking a few times before smirking at her reflection. "There's just one last thing that's needed." Pressing her hands together, Allison shifted them to shape the charm before moving her top hand off. She grinned before placing the newly made snowflake charm over her chest, freezing it to the suit.

Now, that's a suit!

The red was now fully gone, replaced by a deep blue trench coat like jacket that had long sleeves. Allison flicked the bottom of her trench coat, smiling proudly as it gently rested against the back of her legs. She then traced over the large snowflake charm, which was absolutely her favourite part of the suit.

Allison grinned.  She had actually made a suit with her abilities.

Satisfied, Allison spun an excited the room she was given to change in. The hallways of the Ravager ship were the same shade of red as the jacket once was, a colour that Allison knew now she wasn't fond of.

Allison made herself pause as she caught sight of Peter in one of the many rooms she passed. He was already dressed in comfortable clothing, having his jacket discarded next to him on the bench he sat upon. The rectangular box that Allison now knew was considered a 'mixtape' sat in his hands with the headphones over his head. Peter seemed to be in his own world, only snapping out of it when he heard the faint knock through the music.

Glancing over his shoulder, Peter's eyes widened in surprise at the suit Allison wore now. He admired how the blue seemed to contrast her orange hair as well as the bleach white strands perfectly. He thought the large snowflake fitted perfectly with the suit and especially her abilities. He thought she looked incredible.

"Is-Is it too much?" she rushed out, feeling slightly self conscious when Peter had no verbal response.

Peter quickly shook his head, pausing the music and removing his headphones. "N-No, you just... Wow.... You look beautiful." Allison felt herself blush, her eyes travelling down as she bowed her head to hide it. "How did you..."

"It's something I've been meaning to try," Allison explained with a small shrug. "I used my powers, kind of surprised it work..." A light laugh left her lips before she spun in a quick circle, showing Peter the full suit. "How are you though? You look to be a bit... Anxious? Which, I mean, it's understandable but-" Allison cut herself off when she realised she was beginning to ramble.

Why is our heartbeat so fast?

Allison mentally face palmed herself, feeling the warmth in her face rise as her pale cheeks faded to a brighter red. Peter chuckled, reattaching the Walkman to his belt and placing the headphones around his neck. Grabbing his jacket, Peter rose to his feet and grabbed Allison's hand as he passed her, dragging her through the Ravager ship and to the room where everyone had gathered.

"Come on, let's go kill some alien bastards."

❄️

        "THE STONE REACTS TO ANYTHING organic," Gamora explained as she paced in the middle of the room, screens and holograms surrounding them with diagrams or images that supposedly had links to the twelve percent of the plan. "The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge."

"All Ronan's got to do is touch the Stone to the planet's surface and zap," Peter took over explaining, the pair having the most knowledge of the Power Stone. Allison stood close by with Rocket sitting on her shoulder, the raccoon dressed in a smaller Ravager suit. "All plants, animals, Nova Corps-"

Gamora finished for him. "Everything will die."

"So Ronan does not make the surface," Peter concluded, that being the main focus of the group's plan. Ronan doesn't reach the surface of Xandar, the Stone doesn't either, meaning the planet would be safe.

It's simple. But... Definitely difficult

Allison nodded along with her counterpart, agreeing with Frost's words. It sounded easier then what it would be, anyone with a brain knew that.

"Rocket will lead a team to blow a hole in the Dark Asher's starboard hull." As Peter pulled one of the man screens towards him, he motioned to the raccoon the sat on Allison's shoulder before the screen. It showed diagrams of a few of the ships that would be used during the fight. "Then, our craft and Yondu's will enter."

"Won't there be hundreds of Sakaaran soldiers inside?" a Ravager spoke up, concerned.

Drax glanced and him with a straight face. "I think of Sakaaran as paper people." The Ravager gave a small nod people patting Drax's shoulder, which he seemed to not like, glaring at the Ravager, who wanted to shrink away from the scene at that time. Allison laughed.

"Once they know we're onboard, Ronan will isolate himself behind impenetrable security doors on the deck, which I can disable by dismantling the power source," Gamora went on to further explain.

Yep, sounds right.

Peter took over the explanation. "We'll make it to the flight deck, and I'll use a Hadron Enforcer to kill Ronan."

"Once Ronan is dead, we will retrieve the Stone." a bunch of high tech Orbs were passed out, the devices being the only thing strong enough to contain the Power Stone's energy and strength. "If you touch it, it will kill you."

There was no doubt in Allison's mind that it would. After what they experienced on Knowhere, her and Frost now had a joint goal to not even come close to the Stone. Both of them sort of didn't want to experience a near death again after almost dying outside of Knowhere because of Nebula.

"I'll contact one of the Nova Officers, who arrested us. Hopefully, they'll believe we're there to help," Peter announced, pausing his pacing to look at the group surrounding them. A small smile lifted onto his face as he made eye contact with Allison, the Ice Demon having the same reaction.

Suddenly, Rocket leaped off of Allison's shoulder and to the floor, raising his voice to address the crowd. "There's one more thing we need to complete the plan," he said before pointing to one of the nearby Ravager with a robotic eye. "That guy's eye!"

"No! No, no we don't," Peter was quick to correct, glaring at the raccoon. "No, we don't need that guy's eye."

"No, seriously. I need it! It's important to me," Rocket pushed as he tried to contain his laughter.

Allison sighed as she threw the metal sphere that was handed to her between her hands, shaking her head slowly at one of her best friends. "Oh, Rocket."

~~~A/N~~~

Alright! So, for a visible reference, this is the suit I imagine Allison having
It's my personal favourite of Killer Frost tbh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 343 14
It has been a few months since Ronan's defeat, everything was going good for the guardians. Until Iris's furry boyfriend Rocket, stole the Sovereign'...
42.2K 884 9
*Please read my Guardians of the Galaxy story before reading this book* After the dance-off to save the universe, you are now a Guardian of the Galax...
57.3K 1.1K 28
"Sorry I'm late, I didn't feel like coming." "We have a job to do!" "I know, but *slee...
236K 8.7K 22
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓 # 🛰🎧🌏 -', ༄ ❪ 𝙿𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚀𝚄𝙸𝙻𝙻 ❫ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ━ an intergalactic thief teams up with a...