HE'S MY EX HUSBAND

By chickennnnnout

Na Jaemin : You left me Lee Jeno! It was you who wanted to divorce me. It was never me. Never my decision. Bu... More

Welcome back 'Lee Jaemin'
Beyond the divorce
Give me your sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
Prey and Hunter
Possessiveness
The Truth
Sneak Peek
Walk You Home
Great, Romantic Night
!!!New MarkHyuck Book!!!
The season of the leaf
Steal a chance
His Precious Kiss
The Calm Before the Storm
Returning Favors
Don't Try Me
Too many questions, too little answers
Candle Light
The Love PuzzleπŸ”ž
NEW (?) Nomin Completed Book
I Love You, Lee Jeno
Just hold my hands
HI
Imagine If
Missing Puzzle Piece
Copying Alert
Love Again
Welcome Home Lee Jaemin (Fin)
Extra Part πŸ”ž
NEW BOOK
Smut Part 2πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
NEW BOOK![hate grows]
Extra Part 2 (Valentine's Special)

FlawπŸ”ž

13.1K 338 618
By chickennnnnout

Episode 14|⚠️ Flaw⚠️
(**Warning**)🔞
This part includes smut but if you want to skip the specific part, I include (🔞) sign before the start of it so you can read until there if you chose not to continue.

**************************************

"Jeno"

"Yes Nana?"

"Do you want to have a baby?"

"What?!"

A sweet giggle passed through Jeno's sharp ears as a music. The room echoed the laughter and Jeno immedaitely smiled along to the sweet tone.

"Okay enough teasing..I really want to know if you want kids."

Jeno lifted up his adorable husband's face and pecked on the forehead while brushing the soft hair to the side.

"Why baby? Why are you asking me that suddenly?" Jaemin pouted and he earned a kiss on his cheeks for being so adorable.

"Because you love children and as you know..I can't give it to you. When I saw you today at the volunteering camp, you looked so happy with the kids. So i wonder if you want one yourself and I feel terrible for not being able to give you one. " His eyes dropped hazily to the pile of sadness that absorbed the guilt he had in him. He really wanted to give Jeno what he wanted because the man deserved everything in his life. He didn't want to be a disappointment in Jeno's life.

Knowing the change in Jaemin's face, Jeno quickly hovered over his cute husband's body and stared at him directly.

"Baby, you are the sweetest gift of my life. All I need is you so for the rest, I have nothing to care. If we want a baby, we can adopt one. But I am more than lucky to have you as my sweet baby for now." Jeno reassured him with a sincere kiss on his lips.

"I love you Jeno"

"I love you too Lee Jaemin"

🍁

All those memories reflect on him like a dream-like fantasy and all he knows next is the tears that stream down his face. The room is quite familiar but reminicing memories in this specific room is such a pain for him. This is the house that Jeno bought to live together when they were married. It looks like Jeno takes care of the house even though no one lives here because all the furniture looks clean and organized.

"Jeno!" The voice of needing to be embraced represents his state of mind and Jaemin finally opens his eyes to view the being of his presence.

"Baby?"

"Jeno!"

The tears bottle up when he sees the man walks up to him from the door. His eyes are full of worries but he remains calm to influence the soothing atmosphere for Jaemin. The artist sits up on the bed and Jeno quickly walks to him and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Nana..wae? Are you okay?"

Jeno reaches out his arm to wipe away the tears with his thumbs.

"Please don't cry Nana. I am here with you" jeno comforts the fragile frame that breaks out into more tears when he comforts so kindly.

"J-jeno..p-please...don't leave me.."
The sobbing voice makes him hard to breathe but Jeno makes it unnoticed.

"I won't baby. I won't leave you" he inches closer and wraps his arms around the trembling body to secure him tight in the warm embrace. He expects nothing more than a sense of security and sincerity in his arms for the crying beauty.

Jeno waits patiently for his sweet man to cry. After this, he promised himself that he will never let Jaemin cry again. He couldn't restrain the man from crying this time because this unfortunte incident is just too hard to move on like nothing has happened. He wants him to cry out until he can't anymore.

"Nana?"

The sobbing gets calmer and the body in his arms become so quiet but Jeno knows he's not sleeping.

"J-jeno ah.."

"Yes baby?"

"I just want to call your name to make sure that you are with me"

Jeno sweetly smiles for him and nods a few times, indicating that Jaemin can do whatever he feels like doing.

"Jeno.."

"Yes Nana"

He shakes his head and cuddles more into Jeno's chest.

As much as Jeno wants to remain still in this embrace, his back hurts since he has been balancing his body in a weird position just to get closer to Jaemin. So he removes the hands around his waist for a good minute and arranges himself to enter the white sheet of fluffy blanket. He enters the comforting warmth and lies down to which the small body pushes himself into his arms and chest like a small puppy. Jeno smiles and kisses his clingy baby on the forehead.

"Jeno.."

"Yes Nana?"

"Jeno"

"..Baby.."

"Jeno.."

The man smiles to this small habit of his love. Jaemin always like to call his name just because. Sometimes, there's a reason but most of the time, he wants to enjoy the moment of hearing Jeno's deep voice replying to him.

"Nana.."

"I..I want to..go back"

Jeno looks down at the small, peaceful body.

"Go back where Nana?"

"T-to my house..please..I don't want to be in this house where our memories are haunting me like nightmares"

As if a paper is recklessly crumbled, Jeno's heart shrinks and then expands to burt out like it's been hunted by a sharp knife. The wounded scar just added upon him like an easy fallen leaf but the pain after stained him with no cure. He is hurt.

"Jaemin ah.."

"Jeno..I..I know that I acted so foolishly earlier but..I-I don't want it this way.."

"Nana..if you are saying this because you feel sorry-"

"Sorry? I feel sorry?! I feel like I need to die right now Jeno!"

He moves away from Jeno's embrace and steps back.

"Nana.."

"My body had been taken by someone else who is not you Jeno! With what kind of heart am I suppose to stay in your arms like nothing has happened? The guilt that is building upon my head becomes only larger every seconds I am with you."

"Then what about me Nana? I fight everything and anything just to be with you. I can accept you no matter what."

"I-..i don't know Jeno..all I know is I can't be with you. If that was what broke us apart, it will still be the same now. We can't change what has happened in the past!" He stands up to messily walks up in a lost direction.

"Wait..Nana!" Jeno quickly catches up, blocking the way. "We can't change what's in the past Nana. So it's better to forget about it and let's start all over again. I love you and I need you"

"Y-you can't love me Jeno! I don't deserve this..you are always perfect and a flaw like will be a black dot to your white shirt"

Jeno hugs him tight and let the boy cries in his chest. Even though his heart is terribly trembling from the tears that rolls down from the wetness of his shirt, Jeno will still endure to sooth him this way. He can edure the pain of him getting hurt but he has no ability to endure seeing Jaemin hurt.

"Please Jeno..let me go. You can start a new life with Choi Hana. She's the most perfect choice for you Jeno."

"Nana! I can accept the fact that you don't want to be here with me but don't ever try to push me away to someone else!" He slightly raises his voice and body in his arms shivers noticeably.

"I..I don't..know Jeno..I don't want to be with you.."

"Nana.." Jeno's arms weaken on the body and Jaemin feels it. He feels empty from the lack of touch and warm embrace but that's what he deserve. Coldness and ignorance.

"I..I don't want to start over again with you Jeno..I want you to move on..without me..."

"You love me Nana"

"That doesn't matter!"

"But that's all matter to me! All along, for all this whole fucking time, I suffered in pain just to-" the words evaporate from his mouth when he sees the tears he likes the see the least. They drain his energy down and hurt him more.

He couldn't watch his love of life crying because of him, his words and his actions. He would suffer alone than to do this.

Jeno takes a heavy sigh and weakly looks at Jaemin.

"I will send you back home but stay over here tonight. It's late and you still have a fever"

"I can call the cab"

Jeno's stare stops him from wanting to resist more.

"I will take the sofa for tonight. For now,I will go and warm up your food again. It's probably cold. Don't try to do anything weird. I will bring you back home tomorrow morning"

With a single breath of instructions, Jeno leaves the room without a second glance. He is tired. His mind is tired and all he needs is a room for his body to ease in and creep into sleep. But he can't and he won't.

After the door closes, Jaemin weakily flops on the floor. He couldn't handle himself anymore. The pain drives him insane but he has to do this. He has to run away from Jeno as soon as possible. The man deserves all the best things in his life and a mistake like him will just be a burden for Jeno.

"Lee Jeno...I can't help but I have to let you go"

🍁

Jaemin peeks from his blanket over the body that is facing his back to him. Jeno gives him his dinner and makes him drink the medicines for a slight fever but he doesn't talk to him afterward. He looks so tired by the weak looks his eyes have. They never look at him again after their talk and Jaemin feels small and guilty.

He wants to know what he's possibly thinking. Is it about the hurtful things he said earlier? Is he reconsidering about their relationship? Is he going to do as Jaemin told him? Every thoughts is clouded and unclear but Jaemin wishes neither of those is in Jeno's head. He suggests those things but in reality, he is the one who wishes Jeno won't end up with anyone except from him. His selfish nature as a human is not to blame but the situation he created makes it impossible for their reset.

I love you Lee Jeno.

A small confession in his heart is made, unnoticed but he's the one who went obvlious over the good night kiss from his perfect man when he falls deeply into sleep.

🍁

The gear is held back and the engine gradually stops, making its existance on the frontdoor of Jaemin's house.

Heavy coughs follow up and get louder from the lack of engine's sound and Jaemin quickly turned over to his ex-husband.

"Jeno..you are coughing too much"

"Sorry..I will put on a mask" he quickly apologizes and puts on a one-time used mask beside him.

"That's not what I mean..but..you caught a cold"

"......."

"It's probably because you slept on the sofa last night. Your blanket was so thin as well."

"......."

"Did you take your medicine?"

"......."

"..I-I..t-take care Jeno.." is the last thing he says before coming out of the car. He knows his mind isn't ready for this cold treatment yet, but he is the one who asks for it. Jeno told him multiple times that he can deal with it but he was the one who refused to it and hurt him more. But the truth will not change regardless. He is a dirty person and Jeno deserves more than a worthless person like him.

The car departs away from him slowly and Jaemin watches the vehicle moves until the corner of his eyes and then disappears into the thin line.

I want to hug you and kiss you and tell you not to worry about anything but I hate myself for not being able to do so, Jeno. Please forgive me and move on.

Buzz.buzz.

The vibration on his phone brings in the center of his mind and he refocuses on the presence. It is from Haechan.

"Hello?"

"Jaemin-ah..how did it go? Are you okay?"

Hearing Haechan's soft concerned voice makes him feel at ease and comfortable at the same time. At least, he still have one of his favorite people by his side. He still haven't lose him.

"Hyuck"

"What's up with your voice? Where's Jeno?" The mention of Jeno makes him want to cry hard but he restrains himself from doing so.

"I..I-..."

"Hold it! I will come to you now. Where are you?"

"H-home.."

"Your home?"

"....."

"I will be there in fifteen minutes. Stay there" Haechan hastily orders and Jaemin can hear him moving around indicating that he's readying himself to come to him.

🍁

"CEO Lee! Y-you look terrible!"

The fast moving mouth closes himself before throwing out more but he is surprised to see there's no comeback from his CEO. He expects the day to be a bright, sunny day since he saw what happened yesterday but his expectation goes downhill when he is greeted by Jeno's swollen face.

"Are you sick CEO-nim?"

"It's okay Secretary Nam. Please give me the list of statistics on the promotional department on local area for the year"

"P-promotional department?"

He glares at him and the man obediently nods.

"And also set up the meeting that I delayed yesterday. For the construction in Jejudo, I want all the report for the costs."

"Y-yes sir"

When he comes to work today, he doesn't expect this much schedule would be added to CEO Lee's list. His schedule is fully packed for the good two weeks and Jeno barely gives himself time to eat and sleep. The secretary isn't familiar of what is happening but Jeno is looking like he's in a bad condition. Just before he decides to report this back to Jaemin after conflicting for hours, Jeno strictly reminds him not to report him anymore.

To recite him perfectly, Jeno orders "oh..and for giving out my personal information to Jaemin...stop it immediately. He doesn't need to know anymore"

From this specific order, he can sense the possible worst condition that has happened between the two. As much as he wants to show his concern, he has no right to interfere with his CEO's personal life that he prefers to exclude out. There is a level of trust and respect he needs to keep in boundry as a worker.

So he keeps his records away from Jaemin. On top of that Jeno's condition becomes worse from days after days.

He comes in sick the whole day to work almost everyday. It has only been a week that everything happens but Jeno looks like he's been through a hard time for months. And he is barely handling everything. His secretary couldn't force him to eat or still in healthy track and Jeno is the worse at making himself rest. In fact, he's even keeping himself away from resting. Everyday, all he does is a load full of work until midnight in the office and as soon as he arrives back home, he falls asleep.

The man seems to be living out with his family and has been staying in the isolated house he spent the time with his ex-husband.

"Secretary Nam, when is the next meeting?"

"Sir..it's in fifteen minutes. You need to eat your lunch before that"

"Don't bring over the food. I am not hungry." He pushes the signed paper to the side and opens another folder to start his work.

"But sir..you refused to eat your breakfast three days in a row. It's very unhealthy and Jaemin-sshi would not like this"

As soon as he mentions about a specific name he shouldn't have, he regrets with his life for it. He knew the most about how this man is trying to forget about him by forcing himself with harsh work and he dares to mindlessly blurt out the name.

"He won't" Jeno breaks the silence with a bitter smile. "He doesn't want to be part of my life"

"C-CEO Lee..I am sorry"

"There is nothing to be sorry for. It is what it is. I understand."

"But you need to take care of yourself regardless"

Jeno closes the file and sighs.

"Alright! Bring me the food then" he softly orders and that makes the secretary smiles. He quickly exits the room to bring in the food before his CEO changes mind.

🍁

Haechan and Jaemin are out in the bar due to Lee Haechan's passionate persuasion that the newly opened bar is the best for nights like this. Jaemin refuses to go but he was rather forced to by Haechan.

"You can't drink anything else but you can have water" Haechan says teasingly while ordering himself something to drink.

"I won't. Alcohol is my worst enemy at this point of my life" he sighs with a heavy weight in his heart.

"Hey..chillax. that's not the way of thinking I preached you this whole freaking week. Don't tell me you break your promise and forgot about what I told you."

Jaemin shakes his head and smiles at Haechan to make him not worry. But he feels terrible. He wants to leave this crowded place and be alone in his bedroom under the cover to cry. He wants to release his tears and he wants to be comforted. He knows Haechan has been trying his best to be beside him and taking care of him for the whole week but he hates himself for needing more of the embrace. In case, he is not needing more embrace, he is just needing one embrace. But he killed the chance himself and he deserves it.

"Na Jaem..what are you thinking about?"

"Hmm? Oh..nothing.."

"Okay..so let's do this. After I finish this glass, we can go back." Haechan compromises. He realises that Jaemin is not in the mood and he regrets forcing him here.

"No..no..that's fine. It's great to be out after staying home for too long"

"One second Na Jaem..I will take this call and come back"

Haechan leaves the spot and paces away to the quiet zone that is specifically designed for intaking phone calls.

Jaemin dives into the deep thoughts after a source of distraction to his mind leaves. To admit, he is regretting over everything. This week is like a reflection time for him to learn about his behaviors toward Jeno and how he has been the worst husband for him. He destroys his feelings and hurts him severely. Then he even blames the man for all of his faults. He has never think about the two years of how Jeno lives without him. All he does is to grow blames of the man as he couldn't forget about him.

How did you suffer through all of these knowing that I am not a worthy person? Why are you so wide minded to forgive a person like me? You are so perfect that I couldn't help to reconsider about my value Jeno. There's no way to which I can be part of your life. I have to run away as far as possible from you.

"Oh! Greetings Na Jaemin-sshi!" A high pitch voice over the quiet easing music torture his ears and he looks back to the source.

Gosh! What the heck is wrong with my luck? Can someone fix it?

"Hello..Choi Hana-sshi"

She smiles in victory, observing Jaemin's devastated condition.

"I didn't notice that you would be hanging out here. Are you alone?"

"No..I am with my friend" Jaemin explains, praying that Haechan to show up anytime soon.

"Oh wow.. a nice friend you have. You should consider dating him" she mockily teases and Jaemin frowns.

What on earth is wrong with her? Everything. He answers himself, displeased of her existance.

"You should too.. since you've been rejected to an engagement" Jaemin blurts out,intentionally.

The expression on her perfect face changes and small excitement in Jaemin's stomach grows. He isn't normally this much of a salty person but the flow of the conversation is just pissing him off.

She recomposes her facial structure and it takes her some time to fix it.

"Right..but since I am really in love with him, I feel like the need to try again. You know..I am really glad to give him every firsts of me" she shyly giggles and Jaemin knows the fakeness in her voice.

"I didn't know Jeno loves this kind of type. But yea, if you want some tips from my experience, Jeno hates sly foxes. He loves it when you are genuine and sincere about something. Since you are exactly like what I just mentioned, you are safe" he sarcastically mocked.

Yea right, Choi Hana.
You are exactly like what I mentioned. You are genuinely sly and sincerely a fox. So you are safe from being apart of Jeno's ideal list.

Picking up the satire, she bitterly smiles and gracefully removes her hair strand.

"But at least..I don't cheat." The specific word makes Jaemin piles up in guilt. The whole week of Haechan's encouragement and supportive plan for his future becomes to dust up in a mess again.

"Na Jaem!" Haechan runs up to him hurridely, now regretting as to why he accepts the call from Chenle about whinning for a list of foods.

"Oh Lee Haechan-sshi..annyeonghasayeo" she politely greets with a welcoming smile as if she doesn't directly insult Jaemin a while ago.

Without greeting her back, Haechan observes Jaemin's condition and he looks worse than when he left him. That frustrated him to death.

"Excuse us Choi Hana-sshi" not wanting to be rude, Haechan intends to leave with standards but the impaitience grows when she trails off some words, naturally stopping their feet from walking away.

"Oh...I am glad to deliver this news"
Their heads snap back and Haechan frowns at her.

"What news?"

She proudly walks closer to them with a smirk.

"That Jeno oppa wants to re-start the engagement"

Her finger brushes her hair strand and there is a visible engagement ring, which Jaemin remembers is Jeno's grandmother ring that was almost before Jeno's mother strongly disagree to approve their relationship.

The ruby crest in the middle is the endearing charming point that overwhelmed the whole beauty of the luxurious value. His heart drops to the lowest part of the well and Jaemin suddenly wants to be alone again.

"Well..Congratulations.." have fun engaging alone. Haechan replies with an obvious fake smile, representing for Jaemin.

"Thank you"

Both of them are glad that she leaves after that. Haechan knows how frustrated he is and the fact that Jaemin isn't talking anymore makes him worse.

"Jaemin ah..let's go"

"No Haechan..I want to drink..I want to be intoxicated today with all those stingy stuff.." he drains down the drink Haechan just ordered and asks for another bottle. Haechan wants to stop but he couldn't possibly make him feel better if not for letting him do what he wants. As long as he's beside him, Jaemin would not be in any danger. So he allows him to act like how he wants to.

"Jaem..you should stop..It's already 1am. You finished four bottles already and you can't even hold liquor."

Haechan stops the artist from picking up the glass. But he refuses.

"Hyuck! You are so meannn...yyou donn't evennn let...your friend..which is mee..kekeke..."

"Hey! Jaem! Aishh.." Haechan scratches his head off harshly.

"I am telling you Haechann..wait..what do I call you??? Haechann or Hyuck..."

"Jaemin you are so drunk. Let's get back home okay?"

"I don't want to..I don't wantt to sleepp in thattt cold bedd alonee..I wantt himm..hyuckk...pleasee bring himm to me..I am so scared.."

Haechan really feels terrible for his friend. He has been hiding himself under the covers, forcing himself not to need Jeno in his life when he can't live without him. He couldn't do anything better for the boy and as a friend, he can't let both of them suffer like this. All Jaemin needs to do is to accept what has happened in the past as well as to accept Jeno's endless loves and forgiveness for him.

He knows Jeno has done what he could and it is his friend who is being stubborn. Situation like this come and the decision he makes for the two is upon him. And he wants to use it well.

Haechan fishes out Jaemin's phone out of his pocket and unlocks the password he knows for his entire life. Then he searches up for the name and presses the call.

A few tones send in, indicating a call is still forwarding but no one has picked up yet. It's understandable as to why there is no one to pick up since it's 1 am already. Without given up, Haechan calls another time and the other side picks up with a grumpy voice.

"Hello?"

"Uhamm..hello? This is from the BB bar and the owner of this phone has passed out so I pressed the number one icon of the keyboard and it reaches to you. Sorry for the inconvinience but can you come to take the customer? He is so drunk" Haechan fakes another tone of voice which is unrecognizable. His talent in impersonating a bar waiter is completely perfect and the other side panickly reacted to which he smiles.

"Oh! A bar?? C-can you tell me the name of the place again?"

"BB Bar, sir" Haechan ends the call as soon as the other side declines and tosses the phone back in. Then he waits from a distance when it has been about ten minutes because he knows Jeno's house is around 15 to 20 minutes away from the bar's location.

Soon after, he can see Jeno pacing in the bar, roaming to search for Jaemin and he hides behind somewhere that can cover him. Jeno finds Jaemin soon after, sleeping on the counter of the bar with his head lying on the counter as if it is the most comfortable place to rest his head on.

Jeno quickly covers Jaemin's body with his huge coat and the artist's body sinks in the thick coverage. Jeno quickly pays the drinks and prooves that he's the one who the bar waiter just had a call with. Even though the young waiter is confused, he approves that Jeno is the caller by the phone record. He then lifts Jaemin's body in a bridal style and removes their existance in the bar.

🔞🔞

So much worries are written on Jeno's face as he leans in to remove Jaemin's body from the car. Confused as to where he should drive, Jeno finally decides he would send him back to Jaemin's home to avoid any circumstances. Jaemin makes sure he doesn't want to be with him and there's no way Jeno will make Jaemin frown of it.

He carries the body inside the house. First, he was troubled as to what the password would be. With great difficulty in pressing the passcodes, Jeno has to retry several times until he gets in right on his birthday code.

Jeno smiles at it but then restrict himself from letting happiness seek in since it will end up him getting hurt.

He opens the door and enters the darkened house. Without bothering to turn on any lights, Jeno directly goes to the stairs to Jaemin's room. He slightly kicks that door that has a gap open and enters. The bed has the blanket folded and so he places Jaemin's body on it and adjusts him to have the best comfort. Then he overlaps the thick sheet of blanket on the body and pinches to the side to secure it tightly.

Why are you drinking so much Nana? What else is bothering you? Are you still feeling so terrible about that night?

Jeno sits on the edge and not being able to control himself, he kisses on the soft lips. It is suppose to be a peck but as soon as he overlaps his lips on him, Jaemin quickly captures his face with two hands and presses him harsh.

"Umm-" Jeno groans when his lips are parted with a sharp bite on his bottom lips. Jaemin pulls his neck tightly and kisses him deeply, not allowing him to lead at all.

Jeno tries to pull himself away but it is quite unsuccessful since he, himself is falling for the kiss.

"Nana...." Jeno trails off, wanting to defense himself for appearing in his house out of no where. Those hazy eyes make him weak and words to evaporate in the thin air.

"Jeno.." Jaemin sits up abruptly and Jeno has to recompose his position to sit up. The messy hair, the ruined red lips and the inconsistent breathing makes Jeno to feel so hot inside. His needs grow as to the reason of not getting pleasured in a long time.

"Nana..it's not like what you think..I-I..I am here because-"

"Fuck me"

"Jaemin!"

Jaemin moves closer to the perfect man's face and cups his sharp jaw.

"I said..fuck me Lee Jeno..I want you to take me until I can't walk"

"W-what?"

"Wae? You don't want me anymore? Because I am that one stupid person who doesn't know what loyalty is?"

"It's not that Nana" he shakes his head off from the already forming imagination in his head.

"Then what? Because I am not that good anymore? Hmm?" He asks, daringly moving forward to Jeno and now placing himself on Jeno's lap. The man has to pull his waist so that he wouldn't fall off the bed from carelessly moving around at the edge of the bed.

"Nana..you need to sleep. You are so drunk." Jeno sighs and tries to stand up so that he can put him to bed. But before he could do that, Jaemin pushes him backward until he lands flat on the bed as he hovers over Jeno's body with a giggle.

"J-Jaemin"

"Then I will rape you kekeke" Jaemin states as he leans down to the crook of Jeno's neck to suck on the pure skin.

"Urgh-" he groans deeply when Jaemin bites him on the skin and then uses his tongue to tease him. " Babe...Nana..y-you"

Jeno has to close his eyes to moan out since Jaemin's lower part isn't staying still. He feels so much pleasure after not thinking about those for a long time and it feels so heavenly.

"You like it, honey?" He asks with a panting chest.

"Nana..we should stop.." Jeno tries to wrap up, ignoring the huge bulge that is forming from his lower area. It tightens his pants but then he couldn't help but repress himself to stop before hurting Jaemin.

"But I don't want to.. I want you to fuck me.."

"Don't say that!umm~"

Jaemin grinds on top, pushing his croutch and rubbing it with Jeno's forming bulge.

"Shit..you are so big" he moans from the sensation.

Jeno feels like his energy is draining double in speed because of Jaemin and his constraint in stopping himself.

Jaemin isn't helping as well. His speed is inconsistent. He goes fast and then slows down when he feels like needing Jeno's low curses.

"Fuck! Nana ..don't play with me! I won't be able to control myself! Urgh-"

"Who said you can control youself?"

He pushes his hand into Jeno's shirt and roams around his stomach. He touches and traces along all the muscles and massages a bit of them. His man, for certain, is so build up and strong. He wants to feel how strong he is already and all he needs to is seduce more to Jeno. That isn't a problem at all. Of course, he knows what Jeno's weak points are and that he excels in making Jeno horny.

"Nana..hmm..w-wait..baby.."

He presses and pinches down the nipples as he keeps grinding himself.

"Jeno..pleasee take me.." he begs with those teary eyes that Jeno has no defense to resist. "I will be a good wife for you tonight Jeno..please" he pecks on the lips.

"Y-you can use condoms if you feel disg- uh!"

"I am not!" He suddenly switches their position. "I won't use condoms. I want to cum inside you, Nana. Because you are my good wife."

Jeno starts with an attack on the lips. He hungrily sucks in the upper lip and does not bother to take out Jaemin's pants at the same time. Jaemin knows how to take him well and how to react to Jeno's touches. He wraps his hands around Jeno's neck and deepens the kiss. It is sinful enough to moan into Jeno's touches but he can't stop himself right now. He wants Jeno to take him all night long until he forgets about everything that has happened. His body that has been used up by other man needs to be cleanse and he can only allow Jeno to take him.

Even though the kisses are rough, Jeno gently takes care of Jaemin's lower part. He doesn't not want to hurt the sensitive part. He strokes the shaft gently and calls out for Jaemin's moans. Kissing him gives him more pleasure because the moans send vibrations up to his lips that stings his heart in a lustful way.

"Haa~!ah!umm.."

Jeno inserts one finger when he feels like it's the time to prepare.

"Baby?" He asks for the permission with his eyes even though he knows Jaemin already allowed him. He would stop anytime Jaemin wants him to but after this step, it is quite irreversible.

Jaemin nods and bites his bottom lip when Jeno inserts one finger him.

"Uhh! H-honeybear..umm" he softly moans to the feeling. It's familiar but he hasn't get that treatment in a long time and he loves it way too much.

Jeno sinks in and out his finger to the point where Jaemin gets wet again. The inviting insides give him a creation of musical voices out of Jaemin's mouth and he enjoys them.

"Lovely Nana~" he patiently adds another finger to the entrance and this time, he thrusts with a slightly faster speed.

"Uhhmm..h-honey..ahh!"

"Nana..It's okay.." he reassures by pecking on the nearest ear lobe.

"Honeybear..I want more than this.."

"Be patient Nana " he chuckles and softly kisses him again while keeping constant thrusts.

With three fingers, Jeno tries to reach the deepest as the fingers bring him and he has to hold himself back from wanting to experience more.

After the preparation has done, Jeno comes up to hover nicely over the body. He alings himself in a correct and safe position as Jaemin knowingly wraps his legs around the waist.

Jeno hovers his upper body over the boy to kiss him and caress him before he starts. He sweetly smiles at him first and pecks on his soft features.

"Hands" Jeno asks for them because Jaemin has unknowingly hide them behind the pillows. He wraps them around Jeno's neck and closened their gap which moves Jeno a little and his lower part to sink in a bit.

"Ummm~~"

"Baby..what's your name?" He asks gently.

"Honeybear..It's L-Lee Jaemin." he shyly replies but does not alter his warm glares to Jeno.

"I love you Lee Jaemin"

"Uhhhh!h-honey bearrr"

Jeno thrusts in.

"Jaeminnie..are you okay?"

"Please..carry on honey" he holds in tight and endures another thrust.

"Urgh..hmm" Jeno lowly groans beside Jaemin's ear and that causes sparks everywhere. The feeling of making the love of you life in pleasures because of you. It is just so precious to make Jeno feels this way. And he is proud of himself for that.

Jeno spoils him in honey kisses while thrusting into him gently. Jeno is almost always gentle with him and he always consider about the safety. He presses his hand on Jaemin's waist and control the speed Jaemin respond to him. He attentively listens to Jaemin's whispers and compliments over him. He knows Jeno loves them and he does not keep himself from being quiet about expressing how he's feeling.

"H-honeybearr...so good..uhh! Hmm...unm..nrghh! K-kiss mee please"

Jeno leans down to kiss everytime Jaemin asks for him and he makes sure he contains the gradual speed up. He has a way for taking Jaemin to the climax. He always starts of slow and stable in a way Jaemin can take. Then he slowly speeds up, to which Jaemin whines for good minutes but then get used to it after multiple thrusts and kisses. Afterwards, he increases his energy alongside with the speed.

"Uh!uh!jeno!!h-honey..unm..nrghh..ahh..hmm..s-so b-big..hmm"

He moans of loudly and cries in pleasure. Jeno takes him so well and the delivery of the pleasures are considered for both of them instead of just having them alone.

"Nana..please..hmm..so precious..baby..umm"

"J-jenoo..harder..ahh!ah!umm..hmmm. imm....m-more"

According to the requests, Jeno gives in all the best he can for the few more last hits. His Nana is already drained away and he needs to end quick before Jaemin fall asleep.

"Nana I am cumming"

"Honeyy...please cum in me..aummm..."

Jeno pounds in with an animistic speed and cums as he thrusts in. Jaemin feels a giggly sensation inside as the cums flows in and he smiles in satisfication.

Jeno rests his forehead on top of Jaemin's forehead and stares at the breatheless boy.

"Baby..how are you feeling?"

"I need more Jeno..C-Can I get another round?" He pouts lovingly.

"Baby...you know you can't handle that much "

He presses Jeno's neck and steals a kiss.

"Please..I want it..uhhh!"

Since Jeno hasn't withdraw his manhood out, Jaemin raises up to hit the postrate again, leaving a moan out of him.

"Shit! Lee Jaemin! Urgh!" Jeno groans as he feels himself hardened again.

"Please honeybear..please..t-two more rounds"

"Umm..."Jeno resists to it but he is allowing Jaemin to thrust himself upward. Then he finally captures the waist and lifts it to support with his arms.

"Stay still Nana..you'll be tired. I will do it for you" Jeno starts to revive the poundings again. He feels like he's between the pure white clouds, satisfying his needs perfectly. He is still immersed in how he can reach in deeper every single time he thrusts in.

"Sss...J-jeno..uhhh..ahhmmm"

"Baby..am I doing you good?"

"Hmm..y-yes Jeno..ahmm.."

Jaemin's body trembles underneath him but he forces himself to resist to the feeling. Jeno is in a good control of himself now that he knows Jaemin will only receive the pleasures from him. He found his sweet spot a while ago and he has been hitting on that target for every single slams. Jaemin moans to every thrusts, prasing Jeno on how good he is and feeding his ego to claim him more. The walls are compressed around the rim of his manhood and Jeno is satisifed how he is clenched around by Jaemin. He feels so right doing this but he knows the boy won't be able to walk in the morning.

"Nana..umm..haa! Shit!"

"J-jeno..I-I think I am cumming again..p-please..umm faster"

Recombining all the energy he has, Jeno pounds in deeper than usual and hits perfectly over the spot, creating moans everywhere.

"Jeno..jeno!jeno! Umm...hmm..ah!ah!ah!!hmmm...umm"

The second round finishes with Jaemin being kissed harshly by Jeno with a bonus round of thrusts. He is fully satisfied but for currently.

This time, Jeno rolls himself over to the side and lays flat, taking in the air that his lungs are needing right now. The smaller one is also panting and gasping for air and he smiles to the cute voices. He is still moaning probably because the cums are still trying to reach him deeper.

"J-jeno.." he rolls himself up with great difficulty and tries to be on Jeno's lap.

"What is it baby? What are you doing there?" Jeno asks, trying his best not to move so that Jaemin's sensitive areas won't be hurt.

"I-I still want you"

"What?! Umm~" Jaemin strokes Jeno's shaft and kitty licks on him.

"Nana..w-wait..I just cummed" he resists but failed miserably. He knows how to control Jeno very well. If Jeno claimed that he knows every places where Jaemin loves to be kissed, Jaemin can confidently says that he knows every places of where Jeno loves to be touched.

"Hmm~ baby.."

Jaemin skifully sucks in, tasting the cums that are left over from the earlier rounds.

"Nana..w-wait..I don't want to cum in your mouth..come here" he pulls the body up and let him sit on his lap nicely.

"Lee Jaeminnie, remember our safe word?" He nods cutely, making his hair bounce.

"Slowly do it okay..I don't want to hurt you" Jeno reminds with a kiss as he leans on the headboard.

Jaemin slowly sinks in as told. But he cries out as soon as the tip goes in. It is just different from how Jeno gives him. This position always hurts him more but he wants it now. So he mindlessly dips himself inside.

"Uhhhhh!! Honeybearr..."

"Hmm..Nana..hold on!" Jeno catches the waist and he distributes his energy on the arms to control the boy. Jaemin is totally trying to overachieve and Jeno does not like that at all. It pleasures him but it will end up hurting Jaemin. Therefore, he has to stop it.

Jeno directs his hands to control the speed and the direction of how Jaemin has to ride to him. His shoves his hand on Jaemin's ass cheeks and massages them a bit.

"Umm..ahhm....feels so good Jenoo..unm" he finally moans, reaching the spot he wants Jeno to hit by his help.

"Hmm.imm...so tight! Nana!" He deeply groans.

"Ahhmm..J-jeno..you are so bigg..and you are only mine" he bites his lips to endure Jeno's big size. The speed increases by itself and both of them feel so connected.

Even though Jaemin keeps bouncing on him, he could feel the energy wearing away.

"Nana..you are so tired baby"

"T-To the walls Jeno..please" he requests. Jaemin really loves getting ruined against the wall. It always reaches him so deep when Jeno does him against the wall he wants to revive the memories again.

Jeno forces the riding to stop and he uses his strength to stand up with carrying Jaemin on his arms. The boy wraps himself tightly around so that they won't disconnect.

Jeno walks around abit and then sticked him on the nearest wall and kisses him harsh.

"Ummmmm" Jaemin moans again when Jeno keeps thrusting him from down below. He knows it's hard to get Jeno stop once he gets into it but Jaemin has no will to stop his man from ruining him. He wants him all night long to himself until Jeno, himself says he's tired. And that's less likely to happen because his man has a high stamina.

"Ummm..ahmm..hm..imm..c-cumming again..ahh"

"Baby..let's stop okay..you will be so much in pain tomorrow"

"I want to be in pain.."

"Lee Jaemin! With whose permission are you saying that?" Jeno scolds, which is a bit ironic because he's the one who can physically hurt him at the moment.

"I want to remember this pain whenever I think about sex. I want it to be you who appears in my memory. Not the unclear night that I can't even remember anything! I want to be yours only" his tears show up and Jeno panicks.

"J-Jaemin ah..please don't cry..baby..I am sorry.." he apologizes and walks back to the bed.

"Don't!" Jaemin stops him when he tries to withdraw himself out of his body.

"Baby..I know it's my kink but you don't have to take it today." Jeno softly kisses and takes himself out completely. Jaemin moans a bit to it and he's impressed by how this boy can take him when he's that sensitive.

"Don't worry about tomorrow morning. I will take care of you." Jeno promises and takes his favorite person into his chest.

"Don't run away from me tomorrow then"

"That's what I need to tell you but since I am sure you won't be able to walk, I will take it back" Jeno teases and the boy smiles for him.

"Jeno.."

"Hmm?"

"D-Do you know that I'm not that drunk?"

Jeno suddenly looks down because he's been thinking of the same thing in his head as to how to explain to him in the morning.

"I..I am fully myself when we went for the second time"

"Nana.." Jeno shockingly expresses and Jaemin looks back to him with an apologetic smile. "So are you mad baby?"

He shakes his head quickly. "Why would I? I know I started first. You don't just jump on me when I am drunk. It's most likely me who starts this" he shly admits, knowing Jeno and his personalities.

"So...what do you think about it?" Jeno questions in full of worries. He is worried that he might get rejected again.

"I..I don't know"

"You can take as long as you want to think about this Nana. But..please promise me that you allow me to take care of you"

The boy nods and quickly looks away. He can't stand those puppy looks that excite his heart in a dangerous way.

"Thank you Jaeminnie.." he says with a kiss on the forehead.

"Good night Jeno"

"Goodnight Nana"

_______________________________________
So...as usual..please ignore the errors 🥺💚

It wasn't part of my plan to add smuts but I did. If u guys dun want me to include it in this book, i won't add for the rest but this is strictly for a plot line. 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 3K 22
"Jeno I don't understand why you like Jaemin so much. He is nothing like you" "So what if he doesn't have a lot of friends, come from a rich and succ...
136K 3.9K 34
❝if you had ever thought that you're alone, you're wrong. because we're here for you.❞ She lost the only person she has. However she was wrong, she's...
8.5K 280 5
Just a sweet and simple one-day story of Lee Jeno walking you home.. :) *conflict-free* ;)
220K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...