Rumor Has It

By RealLifeRouge

•BOOK ONE OF RUMOR SERIES• (second coming soon) My name is Rumor and I'm a rouge, I've been one since..the mo... More

Prologue
Part one
part two
Part 4
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve + quick update
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Quick update
Chapter seventeen
(not an update but PLEASE READ)
Chapter eightteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epiloge
A/n
Final Authors Note
Quick Author's Note

Part three

7.9K 228 84
By RealLifeRouge

Rumors p.o.v.

The wind was rushing through my fur as I ran, leaves crunched under my paws. Suddenly there was a monstrous growl, I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around.

I saw a huge grey wolf with peircing green eyes, he shifted back behind a tree as did I. He walked over to me "why did you run baby" I growled at him, I hated him but he was obsessed with the thought of me so he never left me alone.

I slapped him and he growled "I am not your baby and I never will be" I said, he growled again and slapped me but twice as hard as I did.

He looked me right in the eyes "understand that even if you run I will find you" he put a cloth over my mouth and I fell into darkness.

That's when it all started, the abuse and raping. He always would hurt me when I tried to leave, but one day there was an attack on his pack and I ran, I never felt so free and alive. I ran for months dogging him, that was until I met Tyler.

Soon I started running from Tyler and forgot all about 'him', his threats to find me stopped and so did all of his trackers.

I made myself forget, but these memories can't and won't ever stop haunting me. If only I never met...

*end of dream*

Someone was shaking me as I was screaming, I started to calm down when they pulled me to their chest "what happened Rumor" they asked.

I looked and saw most of the pack house at my bedroom door, I also saw Tyler holding me. But I couldn't answer him, my vocal cords tightened as I began to speak "h-he is b-back, he w-will f-find me, and he w-will k-k-kill no matter w-what" all of the pack members growled, they didn't like the thought of their luna in danger.

Tyler looked me in the eyes "who Rumor" he asked, I built up the courage to say his name "Alpha Nathan" Tyler growled.

He mind-linked someone and a guy popped out of the crowd, he put me down and talked to the guy for a second. As he was about to say something to everyone a little girl ran over to me and tackled me into a hug.

She was crying, I hugged her back "what's wrong sweety" I asked in a calming tone which seemed to make everyone else calm as well, she sniffles "I had a bad dream a-and I saw that you were sad" she buried her head into my chest.

A mother walked forward "let me get Lucia" she reached out but I put my hand up "please just show me where her room is" the woman nodded and showed me throu the crowd of pack members, and down a few halls until we reached a lilac door.

We walked in and put Lucia on her bed, as I started to stand up her tiny hand grabbed my wrist "please stay" she asked.

I nodded and cradled her, soon I was singing-

(A/n I'm using a song from when I was little...ah the memories of me walking into walls *sighs*)

"You are my sunshine,

My only sunshine,

You make me happy when sky are grey,

You'll never know dear,

How much I love you,

Please don't take my sunshine away"

I looked down and saw that Lucia fell asleep and that Tyler was at the door, I tucked Lucy (her nickname) into bed and planted a kiss on her forehead.

I walked out but was only stopped by Lucy's mom "thank you Luna, I haven't seen Lucia sleep so peacefully in so long" I nodded and gave her a smile, as soon as I turned around I walked right into Tyler.

"You have a beautiful voice" he said and I blushed "thanks", we walked back to m-our room and got into bed.

As I was falling asleep I heard Tyler say something...something incredibly intresting "I know your probably sleeping but I just wanted to say that I Tyler Anderson l-love you Rumor Wilkenson" and with that I fell asleep.

--------------3------

Authors Note

Sorry I haven't updated a real chapter in so long, it's just that I had a swim meet today and yesturday that started at 6:30 am (so I woke up at 5) and went till around 12, and by then I had chores and shopping to do.

Plus I had school and I just have been busy and I'm just sorry but I will be slowly updating

Have a lovley day/night (or whatever time it is) my little Lycans and Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
402 108 28
"If I risk it all, could you break my fall? How do I live? How do I breathe? When your not here i'm sufficated. I wanna feel love, run through my blo...
164K 7.2K 98
[BEING REWRITTEN] What would you do if you learned about your bloodline? What would you do if you found out the hot guy you ran into was your mate? W...
3.6M 90.6K 52
[Read Disclaimer at the end of the description] Created by ElizabethClark9 PLEASE DON'T COPY! "No, I'm not your mate and I never ever will be I rejec...