Listen To Me. (TK)

By bbytaeddyguk

Jungkook and Taehyung became exes, but their two hyungs wanted them to be together again so they made a "fake... More

Hey
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
Hey!
SIX
SEVEN
Looks of the Characters
EIGHT
NINE
Update
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
small letter for you.
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
twenty four
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
Weverse
TWENTY SIX
Congrats
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
MAMA
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
Special Christmas Day!
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY: The proposal
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
Epilogue
Thank you and Congrats to me

FORTY FIVE: Wedding Day

5.9K 180 33
By bbytaeddyguk

Third Person's POV

"30 minutes left and you will finally see the love of your life, Jungkook." Mrs. Jeon said to his son who's smiling warmly while thinking of his fiancé.

"I'm so happy right now Jungkook, my son is going to marry this beautiful and kindest man that I love and considered as my child, too. You're such a lucky man son."

"I'm indeed lucky, mom, I can't wait to see him walking in the aisle. I am longing for him since yesterday. One day without him feels like a year mom." Mrs. Jeon chuckled but her eyes became watery.

"Mom, why are you in tears?" Jungkook asked worriedly but his mother just shaked her head.

"It's just that you've really changed a lot Jungkook, and it's because of Taehyung. He changed the old Jungkook who's bratty, heartless and spoiled brat." Jungkook chuckled and wiped the tears of his mother, "That's the impact of Kim Taehyung to me mom." Mrs. Jeon smiled at his son.

"Mom, I'm very thankful because you and dad accepted me for who I am back then." Mrs. Jeon caresses Jungkook's cheek softly while smiling.

"You're our son and your happiness is our first priority and how could we not accept Taehyung? He's the loveliest boy that I've ever seen and met." The mother and son chuckled.

"Okay son, me and your dad will leave now, Yoongi is outside, waiting for you." Jungkook just smiled so Mrs. Jeon finally left the room. Yoongi went inside and tapped Jungkook's back who's facing the mirror.

"Are you ready, Jeon?" Yoongi asked, so Jungkook chuckled, "I'm nervous. I definitely will cry seeing my love walking down the aisle." Yoongi chuckled and nodded, "Cringe, but you definitely will." Jungkook just rolled his eyes while laughing.

"Are you sure you don't want to play the piano?" Yoongi shakes his head, "Yes, I just wanted to be your best man Jungkook and I want to be by your side." Jungkook nodded while smiling.

----

"My god Taehyung! Stop walking back and forth! You're making my head hurts!" Jin shouted at his brother who's walking in front of them while biting his nails nervously.

"Don't walk around, your sweat might remove the make-up from your face!" Hoseok said, Taehyung immediately stopped remembering that he's wearing make-up.

"Do you think Jungkook will like my new hairstyle or my outfit?" Taehyung asked and all of them immediately scanned him from top to bottom.

"Hmm... No!" The three boys shouted in unison making Taehyung glared at them, "What a fucking great answer guys! You're just making me more nervous.."

"Wow Taehyung, what do you think is the answer huh? It's a big fucking yes! Jungkook will love your new hairstyle or your outfit. He loves you so much that he can marry you just by being in jeans and tshirt." Jimin said and they all agreed. Taehyung sighed deeply while rubbing his both palms because of nervousness.

"Jimin, you will sing right?" Jin asked and Jimin just shaked his head as a sign of no, "Maybe I will just sing in the reception, I am too nervous to sing hyung!"

"What? I thought that you would be the singer and Yoongi hyung would be the pianist?" Hoseok commented.

"But we immediately declined, and my husband and I want to cherish this beautiful moment, right Taehyung?" They all looked at Taehyung who's still biting his nails. They all just rolled their eyes while shaking their heads.

----

All the people inside the church awed at the beautiful design of the room, the theme color of the wedding is purple which holds a special meaning to the couple, especially Taehyung. People in the room praised Taehyung's creativeness, saying that he's really artistic.

The door opened and it revealed Nami who's in purple dress while holding a basket of purple flower petals, she's the flower girl of the couple. While Yeontan is the ring bearer of this wedding.

Namjoon and Yoongi followed and all the people awed again by the sight of the two men, they're looking so damn handsome and hot in their suits. They're walking in the middle like they own the world. Namjoon and Yoongi are Jungkook's bestman.

The groom finally entered the room too and the crowd amazed by the looks of Jungkook, he was truly born handsome. He's really stunning in his suit that the grandma made. He stopped in the middle, making the crowd furrow their eyebrows. Jungkook scanned the place then he smiled widely, if there's a person who's really proud right now, it's Jungkook.

Jungkook walked at the front of the altar, beside with his two hyungs. He looked at his parents and he smiled, his parents returned the smile as well. Then his eyes averted to his friends and he smiled warmly. Jin, Jimin and Hoseok gave a thumbs-up to Jungkook while smiling.

"Don't be nervous Jungkook, he will be here in no time." Yoongi cheered Jungkook who's sighing deeply every second, he's really anxious right now.

"Are you okay now?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook just nodded while looking at the aisle.

The orchestra started to play their instruments, the little girls started walking with their partners by their side. Nami started to throw the petals on the aisle while smiling brightly.

The bell was now playing, indicating that Taehyung is now standing outside. Jungkook's eyes become teary just by thinking of his fiancé outside that door. Yoongi is now tapping Jungkook's back while whispering some cheerful words to lessen the anxiety of Jungkook.

The door finally opened and it revealed a beautiful man in white that anyone could ever agree with.

(Play Beautiful in White by Westlife)

Taehyung is holding a bouquet of purple flowers while walking slowly in the aisle. He's really ravishing just by himself, truly, Taehyung didn't make arts, he's the art himself.

He looked at Jungkook and their eyes met, he smiled widely to his lover. Jungkook smiled too to his lover, appreciating his beautiful look. Finally, the tears in Jungkook's eyes rolled down but he immediately wiped it.

Taehyung doesn't want to cry and he's doing his best not to cry too early. He will reserve these tears later. Taehyung is now finally in front of his man, Jungkook gave his hand to Taehyung and Taehyung gladly accepted the hand of his lover.

"You're so beautiful right now baby, you're always beautiful darling." Jungkook whispered lovingly and Taehyung blushed at his lover's words.

"You too Kookie, you're so handsome in your suit." Jungkook just chuckled, honestly, Jungkook wants to kiss Taehyung right now.

The father started the ceremony by giving his words of wisdom about marriage.

Finally, it's time for their vows.

"You may start saying your vows with each other." The father said so Taehyung immediately held the mic while sighing deeply.

"Honestly, I can't wait to finally take your last name. I'm going to totally steal your identity!" Taehyung said so the crowd laughed loudly as well as Jungkook who's shaking his head while chuckling.

"Okay serious mode now." Taehyung giggled before sighing deeply, he looked at his fiancé's eyes while smiling.

"Love is a give and take, I give all my love to you and I received so much love from you. Jungkook, my love, I'm happy that you and I will spend our lives together. It felt like a dream Kookie, if it's just a dream, please don't wake me up. I'm happy to be in this dream forever." Jungkook just smiled while caressing Taehyung's hands.

"Kookie, you are my guide, my every wish and I want to grow old with. I promise to cherish and love you everyday, to hold our love as a love everlasting. I love you, not just for this moment, or an hour, or day or year but I will always love you Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said while looking at his lover's eyes, then the tears that were caging on his eyes earlier finally freed. Jungkook immediately wiped the tears on his beautiful fiancé's face. The crowd is just watching the couple with love in their eyes.

"Why am I crying?" Taehyung said while chuckling and sniffing, "Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes darling?"

"Promise me to kill the spiders or other mosquitoes in our house because they're scaring me everytime I see them and oh! Also Promise me that you will walk Yeontan sometimes, Yeontan misses you so much, he told me earlier that words." The crowd laughed at Taehyung's words and so did Jungkook who's shaking his head.

"I promise love, I'll always promise." Taehyung smiled warmly, "I love you Jungkook."

"I love you too baby." Jungkook said lovingly, Taehyung gave the mic to Jungkook and finally, it's his time to give his vows.

"Honestly, I have so many promises to you, wanna hear those promises first love?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and then he nodded in curiosity.

"I promise that I will turn on the air conditioning when you're hot, even when I'm totally freezing." Jungkook said, making the crowd laugh again at his words. Taehyung giggled and nodded.

"I promise to get up and get the remote from across our room, even if I'm not the one who placed the remote so far away."

"Taehyung is becoming sad every time he's not opening hard things so I vow to open the jars for you and pretend that you loosened it, even though we both know that it was my manly muscle who opened that thing." Taehyung widens his eyes and then he pinches the side of Jungkook, the people are still laughing.

"I promise to continue to make Hoseok hyung jealous of our amazing relationship." Jungkook said while chuckling.

"Wait till I get a girlfriend!" Hoseok shouted and then he pouted, Taehyung just rolled his eyes playfully while giggling. Jungkook sighed deeply after his long promises.

"Kim Taehyung, I vow to love and keep you everyday of my life, to look into your eyes adoringly as I do now and to kiss you tenderly on your lips everyday." Taehyung smiled while caressing Jungkook's hands.

"I love you through time and relative dimensions in space." Taehyung giggled and said, '' I love you too.

"What a funny and at the same time lovely vows. Now, let's bring the rings."

Yeontan, in his suit too, walked on the carpet with a pillow on top of him, this is where the rings are located. The people cooed at the cuteness of the little dog walking in the aisle.

Jungkook leaned down and got the rings from Yeontan, he rubbed Yeontan's fluffy hair before stooding up.

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do, I always do." Taehyung smiled sweetly to Jungkook.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?" Jungkook smiled warmly before answering.

"I do, I scooby dooby doo!" The crowd laughed again while Taehyung was hitting Jungkook's body playfully while chuckling.

"Please repeat the words that I will say."

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take you Kim Taehyung as my lawfully wedded husband. I will cherish our union and will love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, love you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we both shall live 'till death do us apart."

"I, Kim Taehyung, take you Jeon Jungkook as my lawfully wedded husband. I will cherish our union and will love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, love you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we both shall live 'till death do us apart."

Jungkook and Taehyung put beautifully engraved rings on each other's left ring finger.

"From this day and forwards, you're finally a wedded couple, you will protect this bond and cherish this moment. And you two may finally kiss now. Congratulations!" The father said and in no time, Jungkook kissed Taehyung, the first kiss of them being husbands.

The crowd cheered in happiness, some are whistling and some are clapping loudly. The couple both pulled apart and they smiled widely while looking at each other's eyes which held strong and affectionate emotions with each other.

"Je t'aime plus qu'hier mais moins que demain, love." Taehyung said and Jungkook just smiled while pecking his now husband's forehead.

"Me too darling, I love you more than yesterday, but less than I'll love you tomorrow."

----

"Oh my god, Taehyung had so many embarrassing moments about Jungkook back then! Should I say these moments?"

"No Jimin! Don't you dare!" Taehyung immediately shouted while glaring at Jimin who's laughing loudly.

After the wedding ceremony, they all went to the reception which made the people cheer Taehyung again for its uniqueness and elegance. Taehyung blushed by the praises that he is getting from everyone.

Right now, they're having a gift-giving to the new husbands then they will say their congratulatory messages.

But in case for their friends, it's not like congratulatory messages, it becomes shaming messages from the couple.

"It's started when Taehyung meets Jung--"

"PARK JIMIN! SHUT THE FUDGE UP!" Taehyung shouted angrily while blushing madly, and the problem is that he can't curse at his fucking bestfriend because there's so many people that are watching and listening them.

"Okay I will shut up, all I want to say is congratulations! The time really flies so fast, it felt like yesterday that you're still crying because you don't have a boyfriend but now, you're wedded with Jungkook." Jimin laughed so Taehyung covered his face with his hands. Jungkook is still chuckling at his side, "So babe, you are crying back then because you don't have a boyfriend?" Jungkook whispered and Taehyung just whines while blushing madly.

"As I promise, I will sing a song for the newly wedded couple!" All the people widen their eyes.

"I made this song for myself back then when I'm still 17 years old? My husband, Yoongi, polished this song and I'm so grateful for my husband. I love you baby!" Jimin shouted, making Yoongi blushed by the last words.

I want to be your light, baby
You should be your light
Deoneun apeuji anhge
Nega useul su issge

I want to be your night, baby
You could be your night
I bami neoege, soljikhal su issge

Ijen naege yaksokhae oh oh
Harue myeoch beonssik oh oh
Honjara neukkyeo do oh oh
Neol beorijineun ma neol oh oh
Oh oh oh yeogi jamkkan meomchweoso
Saekki songarak geolgo
Ijen naege yaksokhae oh oh

All the people in the reception clapped their hands at the lovely voice of Jimin, Taehyung even wiped the tears on his eyes and the most proudest was his husband, Yoongi.

"Thank you everyone! Now, It's time for our sunshine boy to speak, Hobi hyung!" Jimin gave the mic to Hoseok and Taehyung is praying inside that his hyung is unlike Jimin.

"Taehyung-ah! Jungkook-ah!" Hoseok said playfully, making the couple chuckle at their hyung, "Congratulations!"

"Thank you hyung," Jungkook said.

"So in the trio, I'm the remaining one who still doesn't have a lover! I'm so sad!" Hoseok whines then he pouts making the crowd coo at him.

"Congratulations again! Jungkook, I pity you because you're bonded with that idiot forever, you can't escape his mood swings for your entire life." Taehyung glared at Hoseok, Jungkook just chuckled at the statement of his hyung.

"It's time for our grandpa, Grandpa Yoongi!" Yoongi grumpily stood up while getting the mic from Hoseok.

"Hoseok?"

"Yep?"

"Fuck you." Yoongi whispered then he went to stand in front of the couple. Hoseok widened his eyes and mumbles cursing words to Yoongi too.

"Am I required to do this?" Yoongi asked and all the people shouted yes, Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Go baby!" Jimin shouted to cheer his husband, Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes again while hiding the smile on his face.

"Congratulations, I already gave my congratulatory messages to the both of you last night so I will go back to my seat now." Taehyung and Jungkook chuckled and looked at each other, Taehyung smiled warmly remembering the message from his hyung, that message made him cry for almost 10 minutes.

Namjoon stood up from his seat and happily picked the mic, "First of all, congratulations! Wow! So our plan really worked huh?" Some people furrowed their eyebrows but the couple smiled widely while nodding.

"Back then, when Jungkook told us that him and Taehyung are together again, we're so happy because like my husband said, our ship finally sailed again. I love how Taehyung became matured after that and I love how Jungkook is guiding Taehyung everyday. Yes, you two fought sometimes, a nonsense fight or a serious fight but in the end, you two will say your apology and be with each other's arms again. Congratulations again and be with each other forever." After Namjoon's message, Taehyung's tears rolled down in his eyes, his hyung's message was so deep and accurate.

"Shh... don't cry baby..." Jungkook whispered while wiping the tears on Taehyung's eyes, Taehyung just smiled while holding his lover's hand tightly.

"Thank you hyung, thank you so much for everything, you're truly my role model." Jungkook said and Namjoon smiled, showing his dimples.

"Okay, your time's up Joonie! It's time for me to shine!" Jin shouted while standing up, Namjoon shaked his head while chuckling and gave the mic to his husband.

"First of all, I am beautiful today and everyday. Second of all, congratulations and I really wanna thank Jungkook for taking my brother, he's too lazy to move in our house when he's still living there so I'm really thankful for Jungkook." Taehyung blushed and then he glared at his brother who's laughing at his windshield.

Some people gave their messages to the couple and then they ate. Jin ranted and at the same time praised himself about the food because his cooking skill is more talented than the chef who cooked the other foods.

The couple danced in the middle together with some people and their friends. The lovers danced passionately and sweetly in the middle, they leaned and kissed each other's lips when the music came to an end. Their son, Yeontan, even meets a new female Pomeranian dog which belongs to Taehyung's friend.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook's parents and he thanked them for everything that they've done for the couple. After the wedding, Jungkook's parents will go to America again and this is the reason why Jungkook becomes emotional again.

Taehyung and Jungkook also thanked their friends for cheering and helping them for this wedding and their journeys back then. Nami kisses Taehyung and Jungkook's cheeks and she gives them a letter and of course, the lovers accept it wholeheartedly while thanking Nami.

This day will surely forever be embedded in the lover's hearts.

----

"As expected from my idiot brother! He really likes coupons that much huh?" Taehyung said when he saw his brother's gift, it's a discount coupon from a ramen shop. Jungkook just chuckled then he pecked the temple of his wifey, "It's okay Tae, at least we can eat at this famous ramen shop." Taehyung frowned and just nodded, accepting the gift of his brother. He chooses a gift again and it's from Yoongi.

"Let's see his gift..." Taehyung said while slowly opening the wrapper of the gift.

"W-What?!" Taehyung blurted out happily as he saw the gift of his hyung, "Look Kookie! Yoongi hyung gave me the limited edition of his own album! I can listen to Agust D everyday!" Jungkook smiled widely while looking at his husband commenting at how good the rapping skills of Yoongi were.

"I will definitely text Yoongi hyung after this, he makes my day extra happy!"

"Sure hon, now, let's open the next gift!" Jungkook opened the next gift and it's from Jimin.

"What the fuck is this?"

"What is it?" Taehyung looked at the box and Taehyung immediately blushed furiously at the gift, it's a set of lubes, strawberry flavors and there's a note beside it.

I bought that set of strawberry flavor lubes for Taehyung, I know Jungkook will like these lubes , so you don't need to thank me. You can use it tonight :)
-Mochimochi

Jungkook smirked and then he winked at Taehyung making Taehyung blushed more than he blushed earlier.

"Stop being horny Jeon! Let's continue our unboxing!" Taehyung said as he saw the sudden change in his husband's aura, Jungkook shaked his head and suddenly, Taehyung yelped as Jungkook removed all the gifts from their bed.

"We should try the lubes baby..." Jungkook whispered huskily that gave shivers to Taehyung's spine.

"Shall we start, babe?"

"Jungkook!"

-----

Please ignore the mistakes :)

And that's it, I don't know how marriage works but I hope you will like the marriage part even though it's not that romantic.

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 17.8K 32
When two exes became enemies and what would happen when they 'accidentally' fucked in the school's bathroom "you know what fuck you 3000" "how about...
48K 3.3K 34
No one knew how their relationships are gonna be entangled in the most twisted way I don't care I only want you_taehyung Why don't you understand_Jun...
55.5K 1.5K 6
Jungkook : If You're that desparate to be a slut then be mine... . . Boy X Boy Smut Jealousy Cursing Top JK Bottom V STARTED : 17th April 2022 END...
224K 7K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...