HE'S MY EX HUSBAND

By chickennnnnout

Na Jaemin : You left me Lee Jeno! It was you who wanted to divorce me. It was never me. Never my decision. Bu... More

Welcome back 'Lee Jaemin'
Beyond the divorce
Give me your sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
Prey and Hunter
Possessiveness
The Truth
Sneak Peek
Walk You Home
Great, Romantic Night
!!!New MarkHyuck Book!!!
The season of the leaf
Steal a chance
FlawπŸ”ž
The Calm Before the Storm
Returning Favors
Don't Try Me
Too many questions, too little answers
Candle Light
The Love PuzzleπŸ”ž
NEW (?) Nomin Completed Book
I Love You, Lee Jeno
Just hold my hands
HI
Imagine If
Missing Puzzle Piece
Copying Alert
Love Again
Welcome Home Lee Jaemin (Fin)
Extra Part πŸ”ž
NEW BOOK
Smut Part 2πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
NEW BOOK![hate grows]
Extra Part 2 (Valentine's Special)

His Precious Kiss

7.3K 285 313
By chickennnnnout

Chapter 13| His Precious Kiss

Needless to say of how stressful these days have been, Jeno is surprisingly in a good mood. His secretary is also very fond of him recently because his eating, sleeping and working schedules are on a healthy track.

"CEO Lee. Then is it all set with the latest contract?"

Jeno nods and passes the file to his secretary.

"Yes, it's fine for us. And for Jaeminnie, he has Haechan who will check for him. So, all set."

Jeno picks up his coffee cup and frowns when the cup is empty.

"Can you get me another cup of coffee?"

"Umm..about that sir.." his secretary pulls up his phone and then pulls up a something in front of Jeno's face.

It's a timetable of Jeno's diet for the whole week, strictly recorded in an organized way. If the title "CEO Lee's Daily Diet" isn't written, there is more than half a chance that Jeno can misinterpret the data as one of the company's financial data. It is as sophisticated and detailed as their company's statistics.

"What's this, Secretary Nam?"

"This is the daily record of what you eat and what you drink CEO Lee." he explains proudfully.

"And why is that?"

"So that I can report back to Na Jaemin-sshi if you are not on a healthy track."

"What?!"

"As you can see here, you arrived to the company at 9am today and then you ate the breakfast I served. Since then, you had four cups of coffee, including the one you finished."

Jeno unbelievably looks up at his organized secretary. He knows that the man is super detailed and that's one of the main reason as to why he chose him as his right hand man. This idea just takes him into another level.

"So..y-you have been reporting this to him?"

"Uh..It was his order CEO Lee."

"What?!! You mean Jaemin wants to know all these about me?"

The excitement in his voice is a combination of pure shock and extreme happiness. His heart beats loud enough to echo through his ears.

"Since the last time you met him, Jaemin-sshi is very concerned about your health. He wants me to take care of you and everytime you don't listen to me, he asked me to call him so that he can give you a.."

"A what?"

"a..a good scolding"

Jeno's wide smile makes the secretary to not feel pressured as well. He was worried if Jeno might get mad for sharing his personal information but at the same time, he forgot that his CEO would be glad to hear that the one he loves is taking care of him.

"T-that's why CEO-nim, you have to take care of yourself."

He nods happily and dismisses his secretary, not asking for another cup of coffee anymore. He needs to take care of himself.

As soon as he is left alone, Jeno puts away all the paper in his hands and eases along his body comfortably on the chair he's sitting.

You're just too adorable Nana. Even though I did so many bad things to you, your kind heart is able to be considerate for me. I know that you still feel the same way like I do. I love you so much Jaeminnie.

🍁

"Yo Na Jaem! Come here..come here.." Haechan calls the all-smiley Jaemin who just came back from an art gallery show hosted by one of his fellow artists.

"Hey Hyuck! Jisungie and...where's Lele?" Jaemin greets in a good mood as he walks over to the snack area where Haechan and Jisung are hanging out.

"Yea I was just asking Jisung if they had a fight."

"A fight?" Jaemin asks confusely as he takes a seat. He is already surprised that he didn't see the unseparatable two   on their own. Plus, the 'fight' that Haechan mentioned makes him even more surprised as he never expected the two young boys to ever have an arguement with each other.

"It wasn't a fight!" Jisung reminds with a sulk.

"Then what it is huh? Lele is by that computer desk all the time by himself and you don't even talk to him." Haechan points out because he thinks the two boys are being mysterious. As much as he prefers to respect Jisung's privacy, there is no way to which Haechan wouldn't butt in when the two youngests are acting this way.

"I really have no clue as well, hyung. He stopped talking to me. It has already been five days. I tried to start a conversation but he always replied shortly because he wanted to end the conversation quick. He didn't laugh at my joke anymore. I still don't know the reason. I feel like a stupid person."
Jisung admits, feeling disappointed to himself.

"Did you make any mistakes?" Jaemin enters the conversation, drinking a sip of juice he just got up to take when Jisung was explaining.

"I am sure I did. Lele is a reasonable person. He won't be mad if I didn't do anything. But the problem is I don't know what it is."

"What about you ask him?" Haechan suggests.

"He doesn't even want to talk to me for a basic conversation. Why would he want to tell me what I did wrong?"

Jisung does not even pretend to restraint his stress anymore from the two elders. He really feels like a horrible person for making his favorite person this sad and mad.

"Don't worry about it Jisungie. I think Haechan is right. You should talk to Lele about it. As long as I know from all these years with him, Lele isn't the type to be mad for a long time. In fact, this is the first time I see him like this."

Jaemin intends to encourage the younger boy but his intention goes in a wrong direction as Jisung almost shows his tears.

"I am just a terrible person. I am so oblivous that I make someone like Lele to be mad. He has never been like this before and probably this is the first time he feels like this."

"Oh my god! Jisung ah! Why would you take it that way?! Na Jaem didn't mean it that way" Haechan quickly tries to comfort Jisung.

"Yes..I am sorry. It wasn't what I want to say.."

The two friends panick, seeing the youngest on the verge of tears. Haechan slightly moves his chair closer to Jisung while Jaemin reaches his hand over Jisung's shoulder.

As if they are having the worst timing of their life, Chenle walks in, not knowing how chaotic the three are.
His eyes widen in pure nervousness as soon as he sees them. Then he darts his eyes to Jisung, who is still unaware of his entrance since the boy's head is on the table, continuing to blame himself mentally.

Haechan quickly stands up and traps Chenle who is thinking to run away. He sneakily goes to the back of Chenle and catches the two arms as he pushes the Chinese to the seat where he was sitting. Jaemin knowingly smiles and nods.

He exits the snack area and shows Chenle an "okay sign" with his fingers and points and Jisung, who still has no idea what is going on beside him.

Haechan presses down Chenle's shoulders with his palms just so he will stay seated obediently. Chenle rebels and tried to break away but he's also keeping things minimum because he doesn't want the boy beside him to know his presence.

Haechan threatens the chinese boy with his eyes and is only satisfied when Chenle stops moving and faces forward, visibly sulking.

"Okay..so Chenle..I will leave you two alone" is what Haechan says before he leaves the room. He makes sure he pats on Jisung who shockingly looks up from the mention of Chenle's name.

"Lele!"

Jisung mouths the name only until the tip of his lips. He dares not word it out loud when he's full of guilt for making Chenle mad. The mentioned Chinese boy remains unchanged on the seat. His face looks cold and expressionless but his mind is in turmoil. He hears Jisung voice that softly calls for his name. He misses it. He misses the usual deep voice that only smoothened for his name. He loves it when he's called that. He loves the tone. He feels special and admired. But he doesn't want to end up into just a misunderstanding when Jisung might act like this just to show their friendship.

Jisung, on the other hand, couldn't handle the awkwardness. He can't be under the same roof with Chenle without talking to him. He has been stalking over the Chinese's cute face for so long until Chenle blushes and faces  him directly.

"Can you stop staring?!" His high pitch breaks out. Jisung flinches in surprise but he feels proud for at least making Chenle talks to him. Even though it was a scolding, he feels like he accomplishes something. This is the very first words Chenle directly talks to him during the five days. In the duration of those days, the most Chenle spoke to him was just "fine", "okay" and sent him a lazer glare that was perfectly translated into "go away from me." Even though he feels proud for sharing a telepathy with Chenle, it doesn't feel good when he can understand Chenle in this kind of situation. It hurts. Being chased away by the person you want to be with the most. It only brings him pain and devastation.

"I am s-sorry..Lele" he apologizes with a sincere voice and that has caused Chenle to soften his facial expression as he reflects toward his action.

"No..that's fine."

"Are you here for refilling the juice?"

"How do you know?!"

"It has been two hours that you brought in the first one to your office. You need at least two cups of this." He steals a glance at Chenle and continues, "it's your favorite juice. Of course I know it."

"Park Jisung. You are always making me confused." Chenle annoyingly states.
He looks frustrated but he is holding in the angers in a good manner.

"W-what do you mean Lele?" He couldn't make his guilt from looking away at Chenle anymore. He needs to confront and settle down this matter with Chenle now. He has no patience to stay away from this Chinese boy and the distance has been making him crazy.

Chenle takes in a few inhale and closes his eyes for a while.

"It's nothing..don't worry about it"
He swallows back all the words he kept inside himself all these days and shurgs it off in front of Jisung. That's the most he can do for himself.

He cooly stands up and walks to juice area. Instead of filling the chocolate drink he initially came for, he intentionally chooses a taro flavor. He presses down the button and waits until the cup is fully filled.

Before he can grab the cup, a huge hand steals his beverage and he is left with his empty hands.

"J-jisung!"  The taller boy looks directly at him and he drains down all the taro juice in one gulp. Chenle stands still in his place, not knowing what to do. Jisung's demanding eyes look so unfamiliar to him and they are making him, no, more like ordering him to stay there.

Jisung's chest heaves up and down since he drains down a whole cup of juice in a blink of eye.

"You don't like this Lele. Just take what you really like. Don't try to forcefully change yourself." Jisung walks to the right corner and presses down the chocolate catagory. He fills the cup at the way in and then walks back to Chenle.

"Here. This is what you like." He grabs Chenle's hand and makes him hold the cup. "And if you don't want to talk to me yet, it's fine. But I'll come for you again. Please do know that I can't stand not talking to you."

"N-nothing is going on between us" chenle lies.

Jisung walks closer to the Chinese boy and captures his right arm as he pulls him close to his chest. The Chinese gasps to their sudden closeness in the distance but he tries to compose himself under control by trying to push his away.

"Then what is—"

"Lele! You said you will finish teaching me how to use this software—oh! Jisungie..and Lele...w-what's going on?"

Irene, who just came in the snack area to come get Chenle, backs off away from the serious atmosphere between the two young boys. It is her first time seeing Jisung this intimidating and Chenle being this serious.

"Y-you guys finish you talking first..I will—"

"Nuna! I will come..I will come with you now" chenle nervously speaks. He tries to overcome Jisung's grip but even by the strengthless grip, he isn't able to release himself out.

Pissed and annoyed, Jisung pulls the body in even closer until he collects him in his chest.

"Irene nuna! I will complete all the work Lele needs to do. Please excuse us for now" Jisung impatiently decides a plan and pulls the helpless Chinese boy away. He takes him to Chenle's office and closes the door.

"J-jisung w-wait!"

Chenle anxiously speaks as the younger boy walks closer to him. Haechan should be by the opposite room, which he could usually see him by the glass windows but the man isn't there. He's much likely to be in Jaemin's room for a small conference.

"Lele..why are you hiding away from me? Hm? You are distancing away from me these days" jisung finally addresses the issue. No one has came up with speaking out the problem and their stress piles up since no one is willing to include in the conversation. Plus, Jisung could barely start a conversation with Chenle.

"I-..I am not..let's talk over there..."

He tries to calm himself as he directs his hand on the chair. He doesn't want Jisung to tower him with his height right in front of his face.

"Tell me..what is bothering you? Did I do something wrong?"

"Jisung ah"

"Please..I will accept whatever it is if you tell me what I did wrong. I will try to fix it..no...I will definitely fix the thing that you don't like. So please Lele..tell me what I did..I've been thinking of several things in my head but nothing came up to me. I know I am stupid and dumb but I really need—"

Everyone has this one expereince in common. The feeling of experiencing things for the first time. For everything. It could be as simple as riding a bicycle for the first time. Seeing a rainbow which is extremely colorful, more than the textbook picture you've seen when you are in preschool. The fluttering feeling inside. Yes, that's the feeling of it.

As the soft lips brush off Jisung's warm lips, he feels the need to take more. It was a brief kiss. The shortness in the interval isn't something Jisung would prefer but he adores it. It makes him bubbly inside. Sure that his cheeks tint up and probably he's looking dumber than ever but Jisung really enjoys the feeling he's having in his chest.

Chenle quickly pecks him on his tippy toes and faces back. He couldn't believe himself for doing such an embarrassing thing to Jisung. He just confidently grabbed on to Jisung's neck tie and raised his body abit to touch Jisung's lips that he has been getting trouble to forget about.

"Lele.."

"D-don't..talk to me..please..."

"Hey..it's okay." Jisung tries to make the boy feel better but he knows it's not working.

"Please..leave me alone."

The hand that is reaching out to touch on the shorter's shoulder completely terminates. He doesn't want to pressure the boy from anything and so, he decides that it is best to give him what he wants.

"Okay Lele. I will leave but I want to talk to you soon." Jisung  gloomily walks to the door. He grabs on the knob and motions to leave but he stops as soon as he feels like admitting what he's currently feeling.

"Oh right! Thank you for the kiss, Lele. It's my first time but I like the fact that it's with you." He smiles brightly even though he couldn't see the boy who is still giving him the back view. Then he happily exits the door, suddenly feeling in a good mood.

"Don't make me misunderstand things Jisung. You shouldn't give me false hopes."

🍁

A tone enters to buzz the phone on the table as the youthful lady sneakily picks in up and then brings in then into her lap. Her red lips curl up to create a sly smirk as her eyes glue down to shortly scan the attached files. She mockingly folds her thick eyebrows  strictly to concentrate of the images below and makes a disgusted face. But then she covers it up by forming a thin smile as she transfers her attention back to the conversation.

"As I was saying Hana, you shouldn't be discouraged just because of his words and actions. As you know, men are always good at playing hard to get." She smiles weakly and nods her head.

"Oh no! Hana.. what's up with that face? I told you not to be discouraged."

"It's okay Lee Omma. Hana can understand Jeno oppa. It's his love afterall. I don't want to be a barrier." Her words are like a fuel to the flamming fire. The older lady tensed up, feeling the heated flame in her chest. She is really unsatisfied as to no one being on her side like the way she wants things to be. Even her last target, Choi Hana, is behaving this way.

"Look....if Jeno is a prince, you are his flower crown. He can't possibly be perfect without you, Hana. And for Jaemin, who wants to bring that corrupted man around as his married partner?"

Hana smirks, catching on the main point of the conversation.

"Oh my—I shouldn't say this" the old lady shockily covers her mouth as she scolds herself for being an easy mouth.

"It's okay..Lee Omma. I am sorry but will you mad if I say I know some information that I shouldn't be knowing?"

"What do you mean Hana?"

"A-about Na Jaemin's incident on Jeno Oppa's birthday"

She tastefully watches the change in the lady's reaction, slowing drowing into her poisonous potion.

"You..h-how did you know!? Wait..what do you know?"

"I accidently happen to know about that night.." her ambiguous answer makes the lady rises suspicions on her but she folds it down first.

"What do you mean Hana? I don't know what you are talking about"

"Lee Omma..it's okay to talk to me. I am your future-in-law remember? I won't cause any harm to you" she persuades with a sweet smile. She wraps around her arm to the lady and makes a curious face.

She really needs to know the whole story to make her plan reliable. She has been collecting all the missing pieces of the mysterious divorce but she found a way in completing the puzzle by making this lady to open her mouth.

"I think you are right..but..make sure you don't make this known in public."
She nods excitedly and smiles wider.

"Jeno forbids me to tell this to anyone but since you are my future daughter in law, I will tell you. Plus, I think telling you will help in keeping Jaemin away from Jeno."

"What it is Lee Omma?"

"That night..I paid someone to sleep together with Jaemin.."

"Oh my god!!" Her voice sharply pitches up but it is completely intentional.

"Shushh Hana!..don't get me wrong! I told him carefully just so he can take some pictures of their bodies. He didn't do anything to him. And Jeno still doesn't know about this."

"What? So you mean they didn't..."

"You are right. I make sure that he only got in for the photos. Nothing more than that. The angles make the photos look real."

What a sly fox, Lee Suji. You take control of everyone with that pathetic lie. Hk. Brillaint idea but I need to add it more so I can get more than what you can get.

"I don't blame you Lee Omma. I can totally understand you.." she eases along with a simple likeable comment.

"Thank you for this Hana. I know that when this truth get exposed, I will surely get blamed but you understand me."

"Of course I do, Lee Omma. I promise you. I will never let Na Jaemin near Jeno Oppa. It might not be his fault that he has this scandalous past but I will take it as a chance to be with Jeno Oppa."

"Smart girl"

The older woman embraces her youthful body in her arms as she praises her for the brightness plan of their near future.

🍁

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like him anymore Na Jaem!?!"

" until you tell me the truth, Hyuck!"

The daily arguement between the two friends has started for the day again. They were talking about some artists' recent events earlier and Haechan has no idea how the topic changes to him.

"Look, Jaem. I don't like him anymore so would you please stop worrying about me and just go and 'happily ever after'with Jeno?"

"Tsk..hey! It's not about me and that stubborn man. We are talking about you!!"

"As if like you can stay without Jeno"
Haechan sulks and whines like a baby. Jaemin keeps him from leaving until he admits the truth and he has been repeating the same stuff ever since.

"So do you still love Mark Lee?"

"So do you still love Jeno Lee?" He sarcastically repeats, well, not completely until the last part.

"Yo Hyuck!! Come on..if you are not telling me, who are you going to tell?"

"Why are you acting like a baby these days? If you want to get babied, go to Jeno. He's available 24/7."

"Lee Donghyuck!" He suddenly raises his voice and Haechan flinches in his seat.

"Fine! I love him. Done?"

"Finally! I knew it!!! I knew it!!" Jaemin excitedly runs up to him and hugs him.

"My friend! Then I have a good news presented for you" he pulls out his phone and faces the screen to Haechan.

It is on the new site that reads "Mark Lee, solo artist of SM, reportedly has broken up with his mysterious girlfriend...."

Haechan looks indifferent, which makes Jaemin weird. He thought the boy would be jumping up and down in happiness but he just lowers down his eyes to the floor.

"Yo! What's wrong? Are you not happy?"

"Why would I be?"

"Well, obviously Mark Lee, the one you love by the way, broke up with his girlfriend. Isn't that a good thing?" He questions curiously. He seriously doesm't know what is going on with Haechan's mind.

"You don't even know why they broke up. Mark is probably hurt by now. It's his girlfriend, Jaem, he loves her." Jaemin softens, hearing his friend's considerate words.

"Hyuck.."

"I don't see this as a chance Jaem. And I don't have a heart to be happy for the breakup of someone I love."

Jaemin puts down the phone on the glass table and hugs the boy. He feels so bad for bringing up the news. The reason is just to make this boy happy but he's terribly wrong this time. It just makes him feel worse.

"Wait..Na Jaem..What is this?" Haechan suddenly picks up the phone from the sudden notification that lit up the phone. It catches his attention since a) it is from a strange number that looks like a one time number and b) the text that he can see briefly on the notification bar.

"What is it?" Jaemin breaks away from the hug and confusely observes what Haechan is doing with his phone.

He unlocks the password that he knows and directly goes to the text message.

Haechan widens his eyes seeing the attachments of the images below as well as the shameless texts. His hands terribly shake from the sudden anxiousness and worriedly looks back at Jaemin.

His friend is in the worst state. His body frame shiver terribly from what he's seeing.

"Jaemin ah!"

Haechan quickly throws the phone away and stands up. He then makes Jaemin to sit so he can calm down. As soon as Haechan takes a seat beside him, Jaemin tries to unlock the phone. He wants to make sure what he just saw and he wants to double check the text he just read.

"Jaem...No!!" It is lucky that Haechan quickly grabs the phone away from Jaemin and hides in behind him.

"H-Hyuck!! G-give me ba-back...I-I want ..to ..s-see..Hyuckk..p-pleasee.." the heavy sobs make him feel hard to even voice out words. He saw them. He wasn't sure but he saw them and he knew what they were.

"Jaemin ah! Calm down first."

Haechan tries as best as he can to calm the boy down. He knows it has only been some times ago that he learned about this and he still isn't ready for the time for Jaemin to know this.

"Jaeminnie..listen to me. Calm yourself first.." he tightly holds his arms and massages abit to show his support.

"H-hyuck..p-please..tell me.. what are these? Is..that me? What is going on Hyuck?"

Jaemin leans into Haechan to get his answer. His tears make Haechan to cry as well. He couldn't see this soft boy being hurt this much. He feels so terrible for both Jeno and Jaemin but the fact that he couldn't do anything pisses him.

"Jaemin ah..they're nothing.."

"Then why did the text say that I am a cheater? I-I cheated..with another man on Jeno..w-why are the pictures..of me?? I-Is this why Jeno...left..me? Huh? H-hyuckk please answer to me.."

"Jaeminnie..No..that's not like what you think"

"So tell me Hyuck"

"Jaeminnie calm down I said!"

He stops forcing Haechan to tell him only when he raises his voice. He looks at his friend with weak and helpless eyes.

"Hyuck..I-I have to see J-Jeno..now! Yes..now! I need to see him"

He suddenly stands up, almost tripping on the edge of the sofa. Then he grabs his car keys but Haechan is fast enough to take away the keys from him.

"Haechan!"

"Are you wishing for death? How are you driving with this situation? Look at yourself!" He scolds and the artist sobs even more.

"I want to see Jeno..please Hyuck!" He begs by grabbing Haechan's arms, feeling so helpless and painful.

"I will take you there. So can you calm down yourself Jaemin?" He asks nicely and he obediently nods.

"Take me to Jeno...I want to see him before he leaves me."

                                  🍁

"CEO Lee, I think the problem will be solved only if we let the FDS team lead the promotion campeign."

" I disagree with the idea, CEO Lee. FDS is on the field for more than two years and they are quite experienced. I think we need to consider about the risks of finding a new credible team if we lose a hand of FDS."

Jeno feels so miserable in the middle of this endless debate. The two shareholders, also the two biggest rivals of each other are bringing up a useless topic that had already been resolves. He wants to move on to another topic already since there's a long list to do. He looks at his secretary Nam helplessly and the man looks away, signifying that he can't help either.

"Okay. I really hope we can move on to the other issues" jeno starts off.

"Yes..like the new proposal for expanding the market in Japan" the one who's feeling similar to Jeno approves.

"Exactly", even the most quiet shareholder voices out, wishing he could stop the quarrel.

"Yes Mr.Moon, please start off with the proposal" Jeno urshes the man who is reponsible for the suggestion.

He calmly stands up and presents the idea professionally. Some approves to his idea while the others have flaws to point out.

Jeno thinks the project seem legitimate to make a business but there are some things he would like to point out to fix.

"Hm..I am sure everyone has their opinion but don't feel pressured by my own perceptive on this" Jeno establishes his tone for the critic, " overall, the idea is valuable for a project like this. Profit is in the margin and the targeted P.O.B is met, which is a good thing. But I feel like the locations that you choose to extend are idealistic. They are very conservative in terms of—"

"No you can't do this sir! This is out of regulation!"

"JENO!"

The door barges open loud and everyone flinches in their seats, including Jeno.  The intruder seems not to care about anyone as he walks directly toward Jeno and he stands up quickly.

"Nana?" His heart feels tightened, seeing the love of his life in tears. He feels useless for not being there for him regardless of what happened to him. The steps pace up and Jeno really has no energy just from those crystal tears. Every thing and everyone blurs out. Including the shareholders who are looking at them in the confused and offended looks. The security guard who is yelling as loud as he can to the sudden intruder. The intruder's friend who is beside the security, apologizing the man for his friend's behavior.

All gone. All the stress are gone. He couldn't remember anything or he could care to consider about everything around him. The time has stopped and the travel of seconds do not barge to bother him.

Before Jeno could find a word to express his extreme surprise, his neck is harshly pulled by the beloved artist of his heart. Then the warm hand captures and cups his sharp face, directing his face to remain still. As the lovely face gets closer, Jeno has to breathe hard not to forget to inhale or exhale from the gracious beauty. This is the boy he always loves. The talented boy who has a short temper but always goes easy for him just because he's Jeno. The love of his life and the only person his heart can accept. The soft lips overlap upon his and that ends the train of thoughts in his head.The sparkling loves from the adorable frame is reflected on his lips as he kisses him with great passion. Jeno has no time to response to anything since his love is initiating a heated kiss. In front of everyone.

As much as Jeno wants to forget about everyone, the current situation does not allow him to. He is in the meeting room with a bunch of cowokers and shareholders attenetively listening to his speech until this happens.

He tries to get a hold of Jaemin's waist and terminates the kiss for a while but Jaemin is eager to kiss him. He brings in ever more tightly and he bites his lip, trying to make him focus of him.

So he helplessly looks at his secretary. As if the man just came back to life, he panickly shivers and quickly makes everyone leaves with an apology.

"Please..everyone! The meeting's over for now..uham..! This way everyone!"

He quickly drives away everyone and closes the door with a speed of light.

Soon after the absence of everyone beside them, Jeno starts to feel wrapped around by Jaemin's addictive lips. He completely falls for the kiss as he pushes Jaemin's body backward until his body is stopped by the long meeting table. Without breaking the kiss, Jeno lifts up the sweet's artist body on the table as he takes place between the legs.

"Hmm..aumm" Jaemin moans to the sudden kiss that Jeno leads. He was the one who started the kiss and was leading until Jeno does. He couldn't describe the feeling. It feels so right for both of them.

Jeno sucks in his upper lip and makes sure he leaves a bite. Then he uses his tongue skilfully to wet it and scratches off the tip to give Jaemin a sensitive sting.

"Hmmm~"
He knows that he would get this sweet reaction when he does it. Jaemin tightly wraps his arms around Jeno's neck to get a deeper kiss from him.

Jaemin is responding as much as he can to Jeno's kisses. He loves it when Jeno makes him feel heated inside. He loves  how Jeno's kisses always feel the same. Sincere and passionate.

The kiss stops for a while to get in some air. Even though the time to stop is wasteful, Jeno still needs to give his adorable love some time to breathe. Jeno rests his forhead over his tired artist and watches him breathe.

"N-nana..what happened?"
He asks gently and kindly to which Jaemin tears up. It is natural for everyone to cry more when there's someone to comfort them. Jaemin feels the same. He feels like he's been treated so gently by Jeno that he wants to cry out more until he passes out. So he does and Jeno comforts him in his chest.

"Baby..it's okay..it's okay..cry as much as you want baby..I am here with you" his sweet words and kisses on Jaemin's forehead make the artist sinks down in guilt.

He is a cheater. His body is used up by someone due to his carefree self. Even though Jeno always loves him and gives him what he wants, he is daring enough to find something more. He feels ashame and embarrassed. As much as he wants to run away from Jeno, he also wants to be in Jeno's large embrace. He doesn't know when will be the last time he will be able to hold on to Jeno.

"Nana..I love you so much Baby.. remember what I told you before Nana? Whatever that make you sad, I will deal with it for you. So don't be so sad like this Jaeminnie.."

"Jeno.." the crack in his sobbing voice tears Jeno's heart apart. He really wants to know the reason behind this cry and his chest is in hurricane because of the will to know it.

"Yes Nana?" Regardless, he replies in a calm tone. He knows that it helps sooth Jaemin and he's willing to suppress himself just for Jaemin's comfort.

"Jeno, please don't leave me"

Jeno kindly puts away the tears from the pretty artist's face and smiles until his eyes close into crescent shapes.

"Nana..I am here with you" he brushes off the hair that was messed up from the heated kiss earlier.

"You still love me right Jeno?"

Jeno slowly raises Jaemin's chin and crashes his lips on the soft ones again. This time, he slowly sucks in the bottom lip and ends it shortly with a smooch sound.

"I always love you Nana. Don't ever forget about that"

                                 🍁

"Lee Jeno! Oh.."

"Shshh.. he's asleep"

As soon as the door opens, Haechan stands up quickly. He is still in awe that Jaemin kissed Jeno in front of everyone. He didn't even think for Jeno who might be infront of his business partners or important shareholders. His friend just boldly banged the door and walked up straight to Jeno and kissed him like it was nothing wrong.

Jeno is such a loving man. He does not blame anything even though he loses his face in front of his coworkers for not being professional at work by not being able to divide the work area and personal life. He doesn't care any of those especially when he saw Jaemin's endless tears that managed to burn him inside whenever he thinks about them.

"I think you should take him home Jeno"

Haechan says in a worried tone as he sees Jaemin already peacefully sleeping in Jeno's embrace. He face swells from the heartaching cry earlier but it is such a relief that Jeno can calm him. Haechan knows that only Jeno can calm his friend down in this kind of situation and he was right.

"I will..but tell me what happened. I will called you when I get to Jaemin's home"

Haechan nods in agreement as he helps press down the elevator.

Taking a leave for the day, Jeno decides that he will take care of Jaemin for the day.

__________________________________

Kekekeke again, sorry for the errors. I am so lazy to proofread🥺😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1K 18
─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─── ➫ Jeno Γ— Jaemin Top Jaemin He couldn't have this. He couldn't have the extra calories. He had to be perfect He had t...
6.5K 348 25
"this was not your... home." ↳ wherein jaemin was tasked to do a mission in the world, but unfortunately he went out from the portal accidentally and...
22.4K 660 25
right person right timing. "what hurts more? getting cheated on or finding out you were never in an actual relationship?" "my back."
8.5K 280 5
Just a sweet and simple one-day story of Lee Jeno walking you home.. :) *conflict-free* ;)