The Wild Woman and The Mad Sc...

Od Theifqueen7

You have been alone in the New Stone World by yourself for a long time now... Until one day, an unordinary ki... Více

New Book, Your Crazy?!
Awake and Naked.
Floating Onions?!
Sneak and Stench!
The Right Time
Coming Together
The Fire!?
Hot Nights!
A Friendly Game!
Remember me!?
Lab Rat
Challenge Accepted?!
HELP!
Here We Go!
Over Spilt Wine
Testosterone
Peanut Butter Jelly Time
A/N
Helping Bet!?
Punishment Or A Push!?
I Died For You!?
I'D KISS YOU TO SAVE YOU!?
Butterflies?!
Trees Can Talk!?
Three's A Crowd!?
Another One!?
Down By The River!?
Tell Me What You Really Really Want?!
Addition To The Cause?!
Tears And BLOOD!?
Wet Dream!?!?!
Like Magic?!
It's A Secret!?
The New Chief!?

Flight!

6.8K 315 116
Od Theifqueen7

After the failed field study of this onion guy, you decided to wait a couple more days before returning to his camp.

You sighed remembering that night, you begun to wear your mask during the day... just in case.

You were picking berries in your usual spot, the berries where amazing! Juicy and sweet, it was an excellent snack for this long, hot day!

You hummed as you picked not really paying much attention too your surroundings.

As you reached to grab another plump berry, a hand reached out and touched yours.

You froze and slowly looked up, still touching hands!

Your E/C orbs found themselves starring at a pair of ruby red ones. You stopped breathing, your heart raced, your eyes were the size of saucers, you were completely still, as if you were petrified again!

"Kukuku, I finally found you!" The male smirked as he tried to get closer to you.

As soon as he tried moving closer, you swiped your hand back and began to run.

"Wait! Why are you running away!? I just want to talk!" He yelled and begun to sprint as fast as he could after you.

You did not answer, you just ran! Luckily for you the onion guy had much less stamina than you thought, so you outran him by a few yards.

You snuck up in the trees and found a collapsed and tired onion head.

'That was too close! How did he find me... was it my humming?' You starred down at the male as he huffed trying to catch his breath.

A small smile found itself on your face,'He smells like fresh lemons...'

Hehehe I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did :3 I feel like Senku would probably smell citrusy so lemons it was🍋

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

127K 4.4K 30
(y/n), a doctor. One of the best in her region actually. She lived a very busy life, going to school, going to science, archery training, and then wo...
338K 17.1K 34
─────────────── ❝𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓. 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐒❞ ✎Y/n...
9.1K 181 12
(Senku x Oc) Emiyo Shinyon, A pretty girl that is very intelligent, dreaming to be an inventor and scientist. She reads about many things from the pa...
128K 4.9K 42
《Sauce: Dr. Stone》 Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...