๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™ฒ ๐Ÿธ ๐™ณ๐™ฐ ๐™ต๐š„๐šƒ๐š„๐š๐™ด

By BARBIESdreamhouse

"๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ.." More

PLAYLIST.
ยฉ๏ธ
๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ
Sแด‡แด€sแดษด 1 แด‡แด˜ษชsแดแด…แด‡ 1: แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 1 ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ 2: ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 4: ๐˜ฟ๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ 1 ๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† 5: ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’–๐’๐’….
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 1 ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ 6: ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜บ.
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š 7: ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก.
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 8: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ.๏ฟผ Part 1
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 8: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ. Part 2
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—: ๐’๐œ๐จ๐จ๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ: ๐—ง๐—ข๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐——๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—–๐—”๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: *๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘*
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ .
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ?"
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 15: ๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐'๐ฌ
..
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ: ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚
season 1 episode 18 (FINALE): LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
NEW BOOK OUT

๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘: ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ

3.8K 286 167
By BARBIESdreamhouse

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝙽𝚈.

"Come on girl, your head been in that book all day." Sisi smiled at her friend who rolled her eyes. "It must be good, whats the name of it?" She asked getting closer trying to take a peek at the pages since the book cover was completely blank. Eani shot her a 'chill out' look while stuffing the book into her lil' crossbody purse.

"Who house we at anyway?" She asked, stepping out of the uber Si's brother sent for them and looking around. Staten Island is like a complete different world from Brooklyn. "A friend of my brother." She shrugged, walking up the staris that led up to the door. Eani really didn't feel like hanging out because she really wanted to finish the book today but the girl hadn't did anything fun in a couple days.

"I feel like we haven't talked since you beat Mira ass. You coo'?" Sisi asked her friend who just shrugged. The teen hadn't even thought about the fight or the breakup with Rashad since she began educating her self on time travel. It honestly didn't even matter anymore.

"Yeah, Im straight." E nodded, taking one more look around Staten Island. This was the uppity part of New York, the side she barely got to see. Sure, she wasn't broke and was flyer than most kids in her neighborhood but having a big house is big flex.  Being from the ghetto cool but they all including Eani were forced to grow the fuck up fast.   In the suburbs kids always playing and shit, smiles on they faces, it just seemed better out here.

"Ayyyyyy! Waddup lil' sisters!" Sierra's brother greeted, opening the door with a big smile on his face. Walking in, the girls examined the three new faces as they did them. "Why y'all all up in our face? My name E, nice to meet y'all. the fuck."

"Chill E, they coo'." Sincere told her, making her nod. The teen hated to be stared at, it made her nervous. It reminded her the years of the doctors visits with people staring and probing her brain. To Eani they all had one thing in common, they all wanted to see what was wrong with her and she hated it. "She'on like people staring." He told his friends befor beginning to point at each of the boys.

"Dewie."

"Rock."

"And Jefe." He introduced the three  and they all spoke back.  Dewie was a cute caramel with Hazel eyes with perfect teeth.  Rock looked like A$ap Rocky a bit, with a natural mean mug that fit his facial features perfectly.  Jefe was darskin with a beard and some light ass honey brown eyes that drew everybody who made eye contact with him in, including the girls.

"Sit next to me bestie!" Dewie smiled in Eani's direction. He barely knew her but she wasn't scary and that's what he liked. Shrugging, she sat next to him anyway Eani wasn't mean at all, she actually loved to make new friends. "Look, I'm just sayin'. How America a trillion fucking dollars in debt but wan' try to give a nigga a credit score? Worry bout yourself beloved." He shrugged running his big hand down the deep waves in his hair.

"Exactly, prorities aint even in order. Thats that shit Shameen be talking bout. This system in america was established to oppress the black man. Stay Woke my brethren."  Jefe pointed at his temple and Rock slapped hands with him. "That would make sense IF only black people had credit scores." Si pointed out  before grabbing the Russians off the tabled and slapping it in Eani's lap.

The teens smoke d but Eani was a "weedhead". 9 times out of 10 when you seen her she was high. Her mom didn't really mind  because she indulged in weed sometimes herself.  Sierra just smoked whenever she felt like it, she was more of a pill popper but nobody knew they just assumed it was weed she was always high off of, including her best friend.  "Who else gone roll up? No offense but  Ion' know  y'all like that and none of you mothafuckas put in." Soon as she got the words out Dewie mushed her head playfully.

"Whatever you roll, we gone match."  Rock shrugged standing up and patting his pockets.  While he looked for whatever he needed to find, Eani proceeded to break the weed down.  After she did that, she grabbed a wood out the pack checking it for stems before proceeding to unwrapping it letting the tobacco go back
in the pack. "This my new bestie, pretty huh?  She do nail for you. " He spoke in a horrible chinese accent , recording the both of them before busting out laughing as he ended it. Eani could tell her and Dewie would be closer than expected.

"Yall motherfuckas akeekeekee'ing like y'all been knowing eachother all y'all lives." Jefe commented, sealing a wood before running a lighter over it.  Shrugging Eani rolled up another wood, "We just vibe well, thats all."

"Y'all seen this?" Jefe asked, showing the video of Eani's fight from yesterday while she sat there uncomfortable. It wasn't the fact that she lost or anything but it was that she finally seen how crazy she looked. Titi and Zay were somewhere doing jumping for joy because she definitely learned her lesson. "Turn it off and hand me a lighter please?" She asked.

"You all uptight like you the one getting they ass beat." Jefe scoffed letting his phone fall in his lap. "More like beating ass, thats my shorty!" Sincere laughed extended his arm for a dap which E ignored. "be like dat' den' you musty anyway." He joked scrunching his nose up.

"Boy nevaaaaaa, thats that pussy on yo' upper lip bitch." She joked back, passing the wood to Sierra first. It didn't matter who she was smoking with her bestie always got the blunt after her, its a friend thing. "Damn thats funny, I aint even eat no pussy today." He stuck his toungue out at E who returned the gesture. "You right cause you ate ass." Dewie shrugged, putting his hands over his eyes like the monkey emjoi.

"Wha-" Si coughed, choking on the blunt from laughing too hard. "Mmcht man, hannit hea'!" Dewie said before snatching the wood from Si. Eani laughed as they went back and forth while grabbing her phone from her bag and getting on instagram.

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐞𝐚𝐳𝐲𝐄_

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐈, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐈𝐍, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟐𝟎 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐞𝐚𝐳𝐲𝐄_ : ride, don't be scared of me. Im rowdy as they can be. 💋
𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙

"That fit was fye, where you get 'dat?" Rock asked peering over her shoulder making Dewie turn his head and look too. "Thrift store." She shrugged, not caring to explain any more. Alot of people looked at her differently for thrifting some of her clothes. Eani was just a person that thought if she could look good in it, she was going to wear it, no matter where it came from. "Oh, you be thriftin' and shit? thats dope." Dewie complimented.

Eani being as humble as she was, just smiled. "Y'all should come with me, it's fun." Rock shrugged while passing a wood to her. "I'm down. Designer aint shit anyway, everybody be wearing the same shit. Im tryna drip like 'dat." He scoffed while scratching at his hair. Smiling, E felt herself beginning to get excited, she never had people around who wanted to thrift.

"Unuh, that shit dirty. Ion see how you do it." Si scoffed, looking at her phone. Eani rolled her eyes and decided to ignore her friend. Everytime thrifting was brought up, she talking about how it was dirty and E took offense to that. "Shutup, you dirty. You used to fake baths." Sincere told her, coming to E's rescue.

Hitting the blunt ahe turned to her friend, to stick up for herself.  "Ay' you think Harriet Tubman had a shiny motherfuckin' dress on, taking  the slaves TO FREEDOM?" Every started laughing, tears running down their faces. How seriously Eani said was what made it funny.

"When y'all tryna fuck wit' 'dat tho?" Dewie asked after getting his self together. "Nigga said, TO FREEDOM!" Jefe joked standing up  and striking a pose.

"You know the party tomorrow, we can hit that bitch then." Rock shrugged after typing fastly on his phone. Eani nodded before holding her phone up to her ear, answering her mom.
After Xi informed her to come home quickly, she stood up grabbing her bag. "Ay, I gotta go tho. Finna hop onna subway before it's too late." She announced and the boys shook their heads.

"We could take you home foo', come on." Rock nodded towards the door and everybody followed. Although she had no idea if everybody could fit, she still followed them. "Alright y'all already know, y'all gotta lap up in this bitch." He laughed, hitting the key to start his black hellcat as E ran to the front seat. Once everybody was seated comfortably as they could, Rocky sped off in the direction of brooklyn.

"Ay, let me getcho number." Dewie told her, passing his phone up. Quickly, E typed it in before hopping out and fixing her yoga pants. "Iight y'all be safe." She told them leaning down in the window after Dewie climbed to front from the back. When she noticed Si aint get out with her she furrowed her eyebrows."You aint sleeping over no more?"

"'Nah, Ima stay tomorrow after the party." Her friend told her and she nodded before tapping the hood of the car and jogging up the few steps that led to her stoop. E took her keys out and unlocked the door, when she walked in  Xi called out for her. "E baby, come here!"

Walking in the kitchen, she leaned in the doorway. "Hey, everything straight?" E asked, going to the fridge taking out a bottle of water. Being that she was high as three giraffe balls the water tasted like it came straight from fiji. Nodding, Xi stirred her food which was a simple chicken pasta. "Yeah uh- we need to talk." She mumbled.

"Okay? Nobody died of nothing right?" E asked and Xi waved her off. "Girl- you know good and god damn well , I would've pulled up to your location with no questions asked  if somebody died. It's about your friend Si."
Her mom informed her.

Eani was now all ears, anythibg concerning her bestfriend had her attention but from the looks of her mom's face it was anything but good.  "She been acting strange lately? " Xi asked  beginning to fix the both of their plates. "Uh- she was acting  a little funny when we was in Staten earlier but she was straight once we smoked." E shrugged, telling her mother the complete truth.

Nodding, Xi sat across from her daughter twisting her lips to the side. "I think yo friend either getting pimped out or she on something more heavier than weed." Eani eyes got wide as her fork dropped back on her plate.  That alone made her sober up faster than  you could count to 1.  "Uh- what?" She asked her mother in shock.

"Well, Ms. Selena stopped by earlier and we were talking. She told me that everybody been talking bout how her daughter been over there on Sycamore." Xi told her looking directly in her face for any hint of emotion but all she got a shock. One thing about Xi was that she  could read people, a little too well.

Eani's mind was blown. She couldn't fucking believe it. It was only a few things on Sycamore; hoes, pimps, and crackheads. They don't sell weed over there so I couldn't imagine who she would know in those parts. "Ma, you playing?" She asked laughing a little bit. Once she realized Xi was not laughing she coughed, embarrassed.

"I don't want you hanging around her as much. So there is no way she can put you in some shit, aint nothing good on Sycamore." Xi told her, shaking her head. Eric, Eani's dad had a trap house there back in the day. Young and stupid, she would sneak out and go lay up at the shack with him.

"So I guess its too late to go to a party and let her stay over." E laughed Xi raised her eyebrow. "Please, enough time for me to come up with a excuse. I was just with her." Xi rolled her eyes and walked off.

"Whatever just listen to what I said. Somthing aint right." Xi scolded. Eani could see how nervous and adamant on what her mom was saying so she nodded. "Okay, whatever." She muttered standing up from the table. Her appetite had clearly disappeared. Xi had a sad look on her face as she watched her daughter trudge up the stairs.

Grabbing her new bestfriend, she sat criss coss apple sauce. Flipling to where she left off, her eyes stared down at the last rule.

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 #𝟖𝟕
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.

Staying in her indian style position, she followed the instructions on how to travel on her own. Blocking out every sound in her head and just let her mind take her wherever if she couldn't think of a certain place to go.

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟽, 𝟷𝟾𝟻𝟿
𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍
𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚘, 𝙰𝚛𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚜🏃🏽‍♂️

Eani landed on the ground rather than her feet like she hoped but she took that opportunity to look at her clothes. They were tattered and appeared to be stitched together. "You bets to be gettin' ya' ass up na'!" A elerdy lady rushed to her making Eani hurridely scramble to her feet.

Assuming with what theybwere doing before, the lady hiked up her dress and began to run. Eani followed with no questions, usually she couldn't run this fast but it was better than getting caught.

They were in a forest and she kept tripping on branches and stumps but she kept up. "Shhhhhh." The woman pulled Eani behind a tree crouching down. You could hear the horses and voices calling out for the both of them.

"Harriet!"

"Blue!

"Come back, we aint gone hurt y'all."

E took a glance and there she was, Harriet motherfucking Tubman. The woman had a stern look on her face as she shook her head with a finger to her lips, signaling for E to not make a sound.  Soon, the voices went away and they darted in the other direction. The  both of them ran until, they couldn't. 

Infront of them was a house, E immediately went to hide but  Harriet grabbed her arm. The fear  and adrenaline running throughout the young girls veins had her on edge. "Come na', for' yous gets us caught!" Ushered the elderly shooing her in the direction of the house. When the pair enterned, Eani's eyes went wide. It was more slaves here, taking a look a Harriet with a proud look on her face,"You's did all this?" She asked normally in her head but  it came out in slave language instead.

Nodding the lady, sauntered into the kitchen leaving Eani with the rest of the slaves. Taking a seat, she tuned into their conversation.  "That nigga leroy wasa' talkin' all that shit about picking all the cotton, Ms.Harriet gets to the plantation that nigga in the house!" One of the younger kids said earning a few laughs around the room.

"Them house slaves want to fake like theys' is from the fields so bad."

"EANI!"

"EAAANNNNIIIII!"

"E!"

"YOU BETTER GETCHO ASS OFF THIS FLOOR!" She heard her mom yell from every direction in the room. Although she didn't want to leave yet, her current life awaits.  So, the teen took a deep breath and imagined herself back in her room. "The fuck is wrong with this girl."  Xi mumbled about to slap E but Eani grabbed her hand.

"Yo, what you doing?" She laughed.  Her mom held a hand over her heard. "Gotdamn! you almost gave a real bitch a heart attack." She breathed before placing her hands on her hip. "Where my damn windbreaker? I told you to learn how to put my shit back!" She yelled at her daughter.

"My bad, I had forgot." E lied straight through her teeth before getting up and going in her closet. She was trying to keep the windbreaker for herself. "You know you could let me have it but take it! It aint eem much all that anyway." She mumbled rolling her eyes while plopping down on her bed. 

"Unuh getcho cheesy ass off them covers! Get in the shower first. Im gone with Marco. Come lock up" Xi informed her daughter. Grabbing her phone from the charger, she checked it seeing a couple of notifications from instagram, twitter, and messaged while making her way downstairs.

"Waddup Lil E." Marco nodded

"Wassup Marco." She nodded back. Eani hadn't talk to the  man in depth since she was about 13, it was something off about him. Sure, her father was his bestfriend but it was weird how he immediately went after her mom.  It even made her look at her mom weirdly but Eani knew to stay in child's place.  The youngin' would get to the bottom of it, eventually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 63.2K 46
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž"
383K 12.8K 40
"๐š๐š›๐šข๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š• ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šž๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š"
112K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
94.9K 2.6K 33
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž "๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž"