Hide

By STANDARDTHOUGHT

Omega Park Jimin has been running from his mate for three years. Between his past experience with soulmates a... More

A Quick Explanation of Omegaverse Dynamics
Confession Hallway
Omega Problems
Nosy
Why Mates?
Losing Friends
War of Bonds
Encounters
Not How He Wanted
Deep in My Heart, Deep in My Soul
All Mixed Up
No Sense In It
Crossing Lines
Running
Seeking Help
Protection
The Difference
Hurt
If Wishes Were Real Thoughts...
Bottom Line
Is It Worth It?
Pressure
Apologies
Old Friends
Untitled Part 24
Save Me
Meeting
Someone's Excited
Touch
Forward Momentum
Five Steps Forward
A Decision
A Promise
Epilogue: Kisses
Bonus Chapter: Cherry Blossoms
Bonus Chapter: Post-Heat Cuddling

Other Stories Currently Available On My Account

8K 145 4
By STANDARDTHOUGHT

As I said before, I hope you'll find one that you'll enjoy! 

The covers are due for an update, so the summary is more important, but I felt like it would be boring without them. :) All books are complete unless marked otherwise. 

"Mateless Omega Taehyung meets and rescues twins Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jungsoo, who then imprint on him. Drama ensues." 

My other Omegaverse-based story. This one has two sequels:  

"Jeon Jungsoo attempts to avoid his mate, Jung Hoseok, by dating a manipulative omega." 

and:

"Jeon Jungkook struggles with his bond to Taehyung and childhood trauma while trying to keep his brother at his side." 

On to the next ones. 

"Taekook soulmate au -- Jungkook is rescued from acting as a false soulmate and meets his soulmate at the hospital for people like him."  

Taekook soulmate au-- Taehyung struggles with the discovery of his soulmate and his desire to love them after past trauma related to their mark.

bts au -- former concubine and rape victim Jimin is sent to live with the other men, who are healers, in an attempt to help him regain the desire to interact with the world and other people. 

bts au -- in a world where music is banned, Jungkook and his friend Taehyung are rescued by a rebellion comprised of artists, right as Jungkook loses his voice. 

taegi au -- Yoongi drags Taehyung back into a popular phone-based superpower game that Taehyung swore he would never return to. 

Jikook flash fiction -- hybrid Jungkook meets hybrid Jimin when his master swears himself into the service of Jimin's master, the storyteller. 

bts au-- superpowered Jungkook is taken in by the other men, who help him learn to control his powers and save him from himself. 

Ongoing -- Shapeshifter Namjoon tries to hide his identity from college student Jimin, who's been nothing but nice to him, because he wants to live as a cat. 

Ongoing -- a taekook au built around conversations and deep or sensitive topics. 

The book where I keep short blurbs and ideas that don't have other places to go. If there's anything in particular you'd like to see, come to this story and leave a request! It's always open. :) 

The only piece of original work I have online. Reclusive artist Minji meets Leather-loving Yunhee and learns to be comfortable with falling in love again. Much angst. 

I hope you find something interesting here! If not, oh well. It's not like I'll stop writing anytime soon, so check back in whenever you feel like it. You can also find some au ideas and my favorite blurbs on my twitter account sleepydrabbles. As always, thank you for being such amazing supporters! I hope you have a good day. :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.9K 43
โ€ขSaving a man Not knowing he was Koreas biggest Mafia Dying in an alleyway and later Got Obsessed by him but in a UwU wayโ€ข A light fanfiction dealing...
21.4K 731 21
Y/N L/N was a pretty average guy. He went to school, had friends (barely), had parents, and so on. One day, he died. And got reincarnated. In this ne...
34.8K 2.7K 52
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ฎ๐จ.โ โ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ.โ โ‡€ in which Min...
103K 3.7K 91
In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor. What happens when Yoongi frequently go...