Abusive Ceo ✓

By mylastloveisbts

[✔인 잭] ❝ Let's forget that we ever met. ❞ Kim Jia's life was fine all over, a single mother, a well-paid job... More

❴ABUSIVE CEO❵
❴PLAYLIST❵
❪Z E R O❫
❪O N E❫
❪T W O❫
❪T H R E E❫
❪F O U R❫
❪F I V E❫
❪S I X❫
❪S E V E N❫
❪E I G H T❫
❪N I N E❫
❪ T E N ❫
❪ E L E V E N❫
❪ T W E L V E ❫
❪ T H I R T E E N❫
❪ F O U R T E E N ❫
❪ F I F T E E N ❫
❪ S I X T E E N ❫
❪ S E V E N T E E N ❫
❪ E I G H T E E N ❫
❪ N I N E T E E N ❫
❪T W E N T Y❫
❪T W E N T Y-O N E❫
❪T W E N T Y-T W O❫
❪T W E N T Y-T H R E E❫
❪T W E N T Y-F O U R❫
❪T W E N T Y-F I V E❫
❪T W E N T Y-S I X❫
❪ T W E N T Y-S E V E N ❫
❪ T W E N T Y-E I G H T ❫
❪T W E N T Y-N I N E ❫
❪T H I R T Y❫
❪ T H I R T Y-O N E ❫
❪T H I R T Y-T W O❫
❪T H I R T Y-T H R E E❫
❪T H I R T Y-F O U R❫
❪T H I R T Y-F I V E❫
❪T H I R T Y-S I X❫
❪T H I R T Y-S E V E N❫
❪T H I R T Y-E I G H T❫
❪T H I R T Y-N I N E❫
❪F O R T Y-O N E❫
❪F O R T Y❫
❪F O R T Y-T W O❫
❪F O R T Y-T H R E E❫
❪F O R T Y-F O U R❫
❪F O R T Y-S I X❫
❪F O R T Y-S E V E N❫
❪F O R T Y-E I G H T❫
❪F O R T Y-N I N E❫
❪F I F T Y❫
❪F I F T Y-O N E❫
i.
【✔】
⏌⏌⏋⏌ ⏌⏉ ⏋⏌⏌⏌ ⏌⏌
Married Again

❪F O R T Y-F I V E❫

10.5K 451 58
By mylastloveisbts

EDITED

FORTY-FIVE

JUNGKOOK'S eyes never left your figure, as you danced with Taehyung, hand in hand, smiling and giggling lovingly. He smiled when you giggled, the lights from the stage gleaming on your face, he rested his head on the table, your hair flew when Taehyung spun you, the pretty smile never left your face as you both danced.

Seulgi glanced towards Jungkook while chewing on her pizza, "Why don't you go and dance?" She asked, making the man grin. "Nah, I won't." He said, "You should go home, your face is burning up, are you having fever?"

She asked in worry, making the man shake his head. Before Seulgi could say anything else, Jimin came rushing to the table. "Let's dance." He was drunk. "I told you not to drink." Seulgi said, "See, I think Jungkook should go h-"

Jungkook waved his hands, his eyes still on you. "No need, I'm fine." He said, coughing.

"You don't loooook fineeee!"

Jimin sang, "I aaaam fine." Jungkook imitated Jimin, shaking his head. "I'm not leaving, go and dance." He lightly pushed Seulgi with Jimin.

He giggled when they both left. "Hey handsome, wanna dance?" He glanced up at the woman looking down at him. He coughed again, sniffing. "I'm suffering from a dangerous flue, it can kill me and if you come near me it can cause your lungs to-"

"Fuck off." The girl growled, stomping as she left. Jungkook shrugged, laughing.

You held onto Taehyung's arm tightly, "What's wrong?" He asked you, knitting his brows. You shook your head, "Nothing, I feel like someone's staring at me." You said, smiling.

He grinned back, "Juliet, everyone is practically staring at you." You laughed at his lame try, shaking your head. "You're unbelievable, that's such a lame thing to say."

Taehyung grinned back, "But it's true." He said, patting your head lightly.

"I'll come back in minute." You said, walking away from him.

You held onto your stomach, feeling weird. You frowned, looking down at the floor.

You stopped when you were suddenly pulled back, you looked up in surprise, eyes wide as you stared at the maroon wall before you turned to face Jungkook.

"You should be more careful." He mumbled with a giggle, looking down at you. You batted your lashes, "Ah, alright." You said, feeling even more awkward, you felt him lightly groan, his cheeks red.

You looked up at him with a frown, "Jungkook, you really are si-" He stepped closer to you, grabbing your hand as he pulled you closer to him, wrapping his arms around you as he snuggled his face in your neck.

You stood in utter shock, feeling his burning skin against yours. "You have fever, Jungkook!" You slightly yelled, your heart beating fast when he hummed, nodding.

"You should have told me!" You said, panicking as you stumbled back because of his weight. "I didn't want to." He said, sighing as he closed his eyes. "I'll drop you home." You said, holding onto his arms as you tried to help him get to his feet.

He giggled, "Did you even drink?" You asked him with disbelief, he laughed. "I am sooo sad." He said with a pout, you dragged him out from the back door.

"Where's your car?" You asked him who was still giggling, holding onto his forearm tightly. He pointed towards a black car. "You're such a pain in the ass." You mumbled angrily, moving to grab the keys from his coat pocket.

He hiccuped, sneezing as he watched you open his car. "Get in." You opened the door, signalling him to get in.

He stumbled inside. You got in the car and reached out for your phone, "I'll have to text Taehy-"

Your mouth gaped as you watched your phone fly back in the car, Jungkook growled. "Don't take his name in front of me." You gulped, clearing your throat.

"What's the point of acting like strangers? Do strangers give each other ride home?" You mumbled, starting the car after you put the seatbelt on.

*

"Password." You turned to Jungkook, pointing towards the pin look on his door. "Your birthday." He said while leaning against the wall.

You blinked blankly, not giving it much thought as you opened the door, he followed you inside.

"You should sle- Ah!" You yelped in pain when you stepped on a glass bottle, stumbling backwards.

Jungkook flinched, eyes opening wide as he quickly reached out to hold you.

"A-Are you okay?" He asked, looking over at your stomach. You gulped, your heart beating fast, "Y-Yeah." You said, backing away from him.

"You idiot!" He turned to the bottle of beer. "She could have gotten hurt you fucker!" He said, slamming the bottle on the far away wall as it crashed, glass scattering all over the floor.

You flinched again, "What's wrong with you?" You asked him, hitting his shoulder as you slightly pulled him back when he giggled again.

You looked around his house, scattered glass and bottles of alcohol were everywhere, the kitchen was a mess with nothing but spilled alcohol and bottles everywhere, the couch was spoiled badly, liquid stains all over it, the cushions fallen here and there.

Your mouth gaped as Jungkook stumbled on the wet couch, coughing as he started breathing heavily.

"You idiot!" You yelled, walking to him as you pulled him, he, however, groaned loudly in irritation, gripping your shoulder. "It's hot!" He yelled, taking off his coat as he threw it across the living room.

"Jungk-"

Your eyes widened when he quickly opened the buttons of his shirt. "Stop it!" You knitted your brows together as you held his burning hands, "Wait, let's go up." You said, dragging him upstairs.

"I feel cold." He said, shivering. You quickly turned the lights of his room on, it was a mess too. "God." You muttered, walking to the cupboard as you took whatever you saw.

"Here, change into this." You said, giving the clothes to Jungkook. "Don't strip here!" You yelled in frustration when he started to unbuckle his pants. "But I'm scared to go to the bathroom!" He cried.

"Are you kidding me?" You asked in disbelief. "No I'm not!" He quickly started taking off his clothes.

You groaned, walking to the bed as you quickly removed the went sheets, opening the cupboard, you took out new sheets, "You're such an idiot!" You randomly cursed at him while setting his bed.

He plopped on the bed, panting. You quickly poured water in a small container, wetting a cloth as you placed it on his forehead.

You walked to the shelves, taking out the first aid kit. "You're a dumbass!" You took a pill, "Have it." You muttered, giving him the pill.

He sighed and closed his eyes after having the pills. You rubbed your forehead.

"Taehyung." You mumbled, groaning as you remembered forgetting your phone in Jungkook's car.

"I'm tired." He mumbled, you scoffed. "Wha-"

You yelped when he pulled with him, your body landing behind him with legs around his waist. "What the f-" He pulled you closer, grabbing your waist as he leaned towards your neck.

"Stitches." He mumbled, making you knit your brows in confusion. "Huh?" He chuckled dryly, the cloth falling off his head as it landed on your neck,

"Forget about it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 22.4K 47
Y/N hasn't talked to her parents since they shipped her off to America at the age of 6 to be raised by a nanny. All grown up with a business of her o...
467K 19.2K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
79.8K 4.9K 14
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽𝗅𝗒. © 𝑹𝒆𝒚𝒂 2020
67.8K 2K 12
"If you can't love yourself, how the hell are you gonna love somebody else?" "Shut up shortie," ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jeon Jeongguk, the son of the CEO...