Training the soul (Neglected...

By teamACEE

Look I know what you're gonna say "We never asked for this!" Or "Screw this crap continue the other story!" I... More

Bio
Start of a new life
Start of a New Life Pt. 2
The initiation: the moment of recognition
Lovers
Meeting some new people
Your Son is Gone
We're here for you (short)
Just a thought
An average day
Screw it
Update: Harem
New Students, teacher and a warning
A Good Day Turns Bad
Requests are Open
Idea
Dock Infiltration
Urgent message
Catching Up (Short)
A Needed Talk
Harem update
The Third Master (Short)
Team CLICS
First Step to the Dark
A Taste of What's to Come

Preview (Draft)

1.9K 13 0
By teamACEE

Y/n pulled the arrow out of his chest that was meant for Pyrrha, he then looked back to Ruby.

Y/n: "Ruby! Take Pyrrha and get out of here!"

Ruby: "But what about you?! You'll die! I can't lose you again!"

Ruby started to tear up but Y/n just smiled confidently.

Y/n: "I'll come back Ruby, I always do"

Ruby wiped her tears away and nodded and took Pyrrha with her, Y/n then turned to Cinder with a glare as Cinder smirked.

Cinder: "So you're willing to die for her? How romantic"

Y/n: "You'll be the dead one here"

Cinder created two swords as Y/n took out his, the two charged at each other and clashed. Blood was spilt as the two slashed and clashed at each other with their swords, Cinder then stabbed Y/n in the shoulder causing Y/n to back up in pain. He dropped his swords and clutched his shoulder as Cinder smirked.

Cinder: "No need to stop the bleeding, your suffering will end soon"

Y/n: "Who said I'm giving in?"

Y/n's eyes flowed red and his canines extended to fangs and his skin tone grew dark as his clothes grew darker, a red aura surrounded him. This was the dark side of ansatsuken, this is the power of the demon, this...is the Satsui No Hado.

Y/n: "You'll die where you stand!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 762 15
I'm probably gonna get killed for not doing any of your guy's request and to that I am sorry, but I've been keeping this idea in my back pocket for a...
709K 3.9K 50
You may ask yourselves: Who is Jaune Arc? Is he the boy behind a shield and sword? Is he the weakling that will become a true warrior? Is he the teen...
10.6K 437 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...
423 16 13
(For those of you who have read the previous version of this book I apologize. I had a rough past year and I've struggled to find peace or the desire...