Firemen Jeon and Paramedic Ki...

Por EuphoriaUnnie

WARNING: READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED - MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH _____ 3rd book! Firemen Jeon and Paramedic Kim... Mรกs

One - Disclaimer
Two - I hate my dreams
Three - Knowing you
Four - It's still haunting me
Five - Author Notes
Six - Six Ghost
Seven - Hidden Mask
Eight - Make me forget
Ten - Bedroom
Eleven - Rejection
Twelve - I got burned
Thirteen - Monitor flatline
Fourteen - Awake
Fifteen - Silence
Sixteen - Too late to apologize
Seventeen - Promises
Eighteen - Hotel?
Nineteen - I just want you to stay
Twenty - Sweet night
Twenty One - Calm before the storm
Twenty Two - Purple rings
Twenty Three - She's back with jealousy
Twenty Four - I need you
Twenty Five - Fallen victim
Twenty Six - Time off
Twenty Seven - Break off
Twenty Eight - Panic
Twenty Nine - The truth
Thirty - Loading... Viral video
Thirty One - Fire
Thirty Two - Please hang on!
Thirty Three - Life and Death
Thirty Four - Safe
Thirty Five - It hurts so bad
Thirty Six - How long could I hold on?
Thirty Seven - The tone of flatline -^------
Thirty Eight - I can't live without you
Thirty Nine - You rescued me
Forty - Under the stars
Epilogue

Nine - My sanity snaps

2.1K 123 40
Por EuphoriaUnnie

"Make me feel better.." Taehyung mumbled.

"What am I supposed to do?" Jeongguk watched Taehyung's gaze drop to his lips before looking into his eyes, crushing his lips in a sloppy kiss moments later.

Heat rushed through his body as he was physically attracted to Taehyung, but he didn't want to take this as an opportunity. Placing his hands on Taehyung's shoulders, he moved him away and guided him to the couch.

"Couch?" Taehyung asked him, "Hmm... good idea."

"I'm not doing this. You're going to sleep, Tae." Jeongguk declared.

"Fxck you, Son Ho Joon!"  Taehyung yelled, trying to stand but falling onto the cushion, "Isn't this want you always wanted from me?! Now you g- get out!"

"Yah, this is my apartment. And, no I'm not Ho Joon or whoever that person is! Fxuk. Why am I saying this to someone who is already drunk?" he said, pausing for a seconds before he went to the kitchen to write a brief message and post it on his fridge, hoping Taehyung would notice and reading it.

He returned to the living room, seeing Taehyung slumped over the couch on his side. He gently lift him up and position him laying flat, slipping Taehyung's boots off and covering him with a blanket. He watched him sleep for several seconds, wishing he appeared this relaxed and angelic, always.

Walking to the door to leave, he types in the passcode to locked once he closed it and rested his forehead on a nearby wall. "Damn it."

Taehyung awoke the next morning with a pounding headache and tried to recall the events of the night before, but it was a blur.  He remembered going to the bar and pounding back shot after shot, losing track after the seventh one.

Sitting up, he looked around. Shucks. He realized this isn't his apartment! He rubbed his hands over his face and took a deep breath when his gaze fell on a few photo frames, next to Plasma LED television. He walked over to it and lifting the frame up.

It was of Jeongguk, Yoongi and one more friend dressed in Halloween costumes. He smiled to himself as his fingers traced the outline of the frame. He couldn't place exactly what he was feeling, but it was a nice feeling.

The second frame makes him tilted his head abit. It was Jeongguk in the Bar  with a beautiful lady sitting on his lap. Their hands on each other waist, and showed their fingers don on with sparkling purple ring.

While looking at each other, smiling, he thought it was a little odd that such a casual picture would be in such a nice glitter frame. It must have been an important day when this picture was taken.

He bit down on his lip, jealously beginning to course through his veins. He stood up abruptly puts back the frame.

"No! I'm not supposed to feel this way! This is so so... wrong, Tae!" He stated dumbly, walking away before he halted next to the fridge, he saw a post it notes with his name written in big capital letter.

TAEHYUNG,

I gave you a ride home last night. You were drunk off your ass at the Le Noir bar. Don't need to go back for a while. Just rest. I'm on duty today. Text me if you need a ride home. This is my number. **** ****

JEONGGUK.

"Fxck!" Taehyung yelled, letting the note drop to the floor and left immediately.

🚒

🚒

🚒

Jeongguk held onto the handle attached to the interior roof of the truck, bracing as the engine flew over bumps in the road.

The fire station had been alerted to a boating accident on a nearby lake, and while there were a few ambulances there, a dive team had been dispatched.

Even though he wasn't on the team, Jeongguk usually volunteered to help with air lines and time the pairs of divers. The engine pulled into the gravel lot, he drop off and jogged towards the shore.

The search-and-rescue commander was explaining the situation to the team and Jeongguk was listening when his heart fell.

Eight passengers had been on the boat with none of them wearing life jackets. Six of the adults had been rescued, but one adult and another one young child still searching by rescuers.

"How long have they been missing under?" A diver from the second unit asked. They were task to replaced the first diver which arrived earlier.

"Approximately already twenty two minutes now. Gear up for your turn. This will more than likely be a recovery." The commander informed them.

"We got one of the kids!"

The shout from the shore had Jeongguk running to the waterline. Seeing a blur of a person running pass him, his breath caught when he saw Taehyung race ahead of him.

He hadn't seen the paramedic since the night at the apartment, also the man had called in sick for freaking three days.

Many nights he laid awake thinking about the feel of Taehyung's lips on his, the taste of him until he thought he'd gone mad. He wanted Taehyung, but he craved to be wanted in return as well!

"Give her to me, quick!" Taehyung demanded, taking the child's body and cradling her against him as he searched for a clear spot on the shore and lay her on her side.

His partner Minjae assist Taehyung with turning the girl over and waited for the water to stop pouring from her mouth and nose. When Minjae figured enough time had passed, he gently laid her on the ground and started first round of chest compressions.

Taehyung then handed Minjae the thermal blankets and Minjae began drying the girls chest as Taehyung attached the defibrillator electrode pads to her chest; "Minjae, I'm ready, do not touch patient, AED analysing." Taehyung ordered.

"Shock advised,"

"Clear!" Taehyung said then the AED machine deliver the first shock to the girl. Her chest buckled and jerked. He prayed that she would live, that her heart would start beating once again.

Every bystanders watched and covered their mouth as they sobbed at the sight. Taehyung checked for a pulse at the girls neck after the shock and still found nothing.

So they continue second round of CPR again, and Taehyung bent over to exhale into the girls mouth. Once complete, he took his stethoscope and pressed it against her tiny chest but didn't detect a heartbeat.

Then he continued for the third resuscitation efforts for another thirty minutes before he heard another shout from the shore.

Minjae and another trainee went to rescuers side and Taehyung's mood plummeted when the bodies of an adult were placed in vinyl bags and zipped up before being carried to awaiting ambulances.

Jeongguk watched Taehyung press his clasped hands against the girl's body, her head lolling to the side lifelessly with each compression.

Seeing a shadow fall across them, he looked up and saw Taehyung's officer in-charge of Alpha's. The woman was watching him sadly and shook her head, swallowing before speaking.

"Taehyung." she said quietly, "It's time to let her go.  You've done all you could."

"I'm not done!" Taehyung's voice strained now. "Come on! Breathe, god damn it!" he shouted, snarling before lowering his face and exhaling into the girl's mouth again.

"Taehyung, she's gone" the woman said sympathetically.

"I'm not giving up. I can bring her back!"

"I'm calling it." she said, looking at her watch, "Time of death, 3:36 PM. Come on, Tae. Let the coroner do their job. There's nothing more we can do."

Taehyung still pleaded, staring at his Senior Officer  in anguish. The woman ordered Jeongguk to take the paramedic away from the scene. Before Jeongguk able to touch him, he jumps to his feet and stalking away.

Jeongguk watched him disappear behind a cluster of trees and heard an agonizing scream moments later. He stayed with the body until the team from the coroner's unit collect the body, then he went to find Taehyung.

Walking towards Taehyung who is shaking from sobs, he coughed quietly before placing his hand on Taehyung's back. "Don't touch me!" Taehyung flinching from the sudden contact and moving away.

"I didn't mean to scare you. I don't think you should be alone right now, though." Jeongguk voice breaks the tense moments and there's a waver in his tone. "Tae, let me help-"

"Don't you get it?" Taehyung shrieked, stomping towards him and getting in his face, "I don't need your help! I don't need you!  I don't need anyone! Fxck off!"

"Tae, you don't-" Jeongguk started before stars filled his vision.

Shaking his head, Jeongguk felt the throbbing pain in his jaw as he moved his mouth and winced in pain. Looking up and seeing Taehyung's pale skin, staring at him angrily as if he's sanity has snapped.

His mind, which had been racing only moments before, had gone completely blank. Slowly, as if his brain were filled with molasses, thoughts began to filter back in, the first one being; what just happened?

He couldn't recall this ever happening before. No one, ever, had dared to punch him across the face.

"Staff Sergeant Taehyung, did you actually, punch me?"

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

51K 3K 27
- Duty After School ff ๐•๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐ โ ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ...
284K 9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
1.7M 103K 65
"Are you sure you can manage to protect me? You seem to really hate me." "I do hate you, your highness. But don't let that worry your royal head. Res...
159K 8.4K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...