The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

By GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... More

Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter One: The Awakening

17.5K 262 625
By GoldenFang17

"Tanjiro!..."

"Don't die on me please!..."

"Muzan, I will defeat you, no matter what happens!..."

"I love you... Tanjiro... don't die on me!!..."

"Tanjiro!..."

"Gaaaaaaah!!" Tanjiro suddenly woke up from a dream he was seeing from his sleep in the past three months. He looked at his alarm clock and noticed that it is already 6:30 in the morning.

"Damn... this is the day that I should prepare myself on my first day in U.A. I hope our homeroom teacher, whoever that is, will forgive me for being late." Tanjiro uttered while rubbing his eyes.

"Morning, nii chan!!" Takeo suddenly barraged in the door and making Tanjiro jump like a scaredy-cat.

"Takeo! Stop it, you annoying kid!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Hahaha! Good morning, good morning! Anyways, you should prepare yourself because... it's your first day in U.A high!" Takeo exclaimed.

"Yeah. Anyways, is dad still downstairs?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yeah! And also, he is waiting for you to come downstairs. Well, I should leave you then, bye!" Takeo said as he ran off from Tanjiro's room. Tanjiro smiled at Takeo's annoying personality but still a loving young brother of his.

Three Months before...

A body of a kid known to be Tanjiro can be seen in a dumpsite near the city of Tokyo in Japan. He was been noticed by the trash collectors and he was being helped by them.

"Hey! Is this the son of the Admiral Tanjuro Kamado?! What is he doing in here?!" One person asked.

"And why is he... bleeding and having so much blood on his haori. Wait, why is he wearing that old modern era dress? Hurry, let's call his father then!" Another person said as they helped Tanjiro and walked out in the streets to call for help. They didn't know that a man from the walls was lurking among them and was looking for Tanjiro's situation.

"I made the things needed for you to survive in this world. I hope you'll be happy that you are going to reunite with them." The man known to be Hagari said as he teleports away from the dumpsite.

Tanjiro can be seen now, being confined in a hospital in Tokyo. The door opened and he saw his mother, father and all of his younger siblings who cried while bashing the door open. Tanjiro cried after seeing his family for the first time after they died in the modern world. However, he didn't think of them being dead but they lived far away from him.

"Mom... dad... everyone!" Tanjiro cried.

"Tanjiro!!" His family exclaimed and rushed to him to hug him.

"We really missed you, Tanjiro!" Kie, his mother said.

"We are so worried for you, Tanjiro! Haven't you received our calls? Good thing those people from the dumpsite called us that you were found bleeding and wounded in the trash site." Tanjuro said.

"Me... I am bleeding?" Tanjiro uttered weakly.

"Shush! You really need to rest, Nii-chan! Because after you rest in that hospital bed, we are going to play a lot!" Hanako said.

"I will, I will! Where is Nezuko, by the way?" Tanjiro asked.

"Nezuko? Who is she?" Kie asked.

"You mean nee-san, Cyrene?" Hanako asked.

"Oh, yeah. Where is she?" Tanjiro asked.

A moment of silence suddenly calmed the room as the Kamado family except Tanjiro lowered their heads and his mother starts to cry.

"Tanjiro... Cyrene... is dead. She was being eaten wholefully by a bear when she was hunting for deers in the forest." Tanjuro replied.

Tanjiro felt a little bit shock and confused. Because before he died in the old modern era, he saw Nezuko, being still taken care by Urokodaki while they were fighting Akaza, the Upper Moon three. But he thought of it as a fantasy and not real so he shrugged that thinking and was focused on the words of his family.

"This is her when she was in her hunting days." Tanjuro said as he grabs his cellphone and shows a picture of Cyrene (Nezuko) who smiles at the camera and has three scratch marks on her right eye, and has a braided hairstyle and a one fang in her left portion of her mouth.

"She was so beautiful before that scar ruined her beauty. We really tried our best to stop her from hunting animals but... she really refused. Because she said to us that... she will really find you and save you, where you left her." Kie said.

"I-It was my fault... why she died?" Tanjiro asked.

"No! It wasn't yours! You left us home because you are going to train some martial arts skills from Mr. Hagari in the foot of Mt. Fuji. She was about to understand it but something was disturbing her mind, and decided to rescue you from what may happen to you when you're gone." Tanjuro said.

"I see." Tanjiro said.

"Anyways, we shouldn't stress you too much because you have just woken up. Let me and your mother buy you some food, we'll be right back." Tanjuro said as he hugs Tanjiro and Kie does the same as well and left the kids in the room.

After six hours of talking and having some family time together, they decided to leave Tanjiro alone and they went home to rest. It was midnight when someone visited Tanjiro and it was known to be his Master, Hagari.

"How are you doing, Tanjiro?" Hagari asked.

"Oh, Master Hagari! W-Well, I am doing fine now. But still..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Still what?" Hagari asked.

"I still can't accept that Cyrene is already dead. I never thought that she will be killed by a mere bear from the wild." Tanjiro said while crying.

"Don't blame yourself, Tanjiro. Cyrene was really a brave girl even if she doesn't have a quirk. She really proved to you, her family, that she can be a real threat to everyone if you really making her a fool of her." Hagari said.

"I am really sad about why she didn't have a quirk! Damn it! I wish in the gods that I should have the power to give her a quirk!" Tanjiro said.

"Now, now. Anyways, do you remember something on how did you get yourself in that dumpsite?" Hagari asked.

"N-No. My mind was really blank at thinking of what really happened to me before. And also, do I have a Quirk? Because it seems that I don't possess one." Tanjiro said.

"Here, take this. This fruit will help you in awakening your dormant Quirk." Hagari said as he gives Tanjiro a reddish Devil Fruit.

"This? It looks like this is not a fruit for me." Tanjiro said while observing the fruit.

"Come on, if you really want to use your Quirk to protect people, then you should eat it." Hagari said.

"Well, I guess I don't have a choice in here. Well, here I go." Tanjiro said as he bites the Devil Fruit and nothing changed for Tanjiro.

"I feel nothing. Is this really effective, Master?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes, it is. However, it will take months to unleash your Quirk back to life again. So, you need patience for that." Hagari chuckled.

'That will serve as your power in this world, Tanjiro. Because you are going to face the most monstrous villains here in this world. More troublesome than Muzan. I hope you understand soon why I needed to brainwash your memories from before.' Hagari thought.

"Anyways, I should take my leave now, Tanjiro." Hagari said.

"Yeah. Thank you for giving me this fruit, even if this taste gross." Tanjiro said.

"Hahahaha! I hope you liked its effects. Good luck for entering U.A.! I hope you will succeed in there!" Hagari said as he closes the door.

"Yeah! I will. I will save everyone no matter what happens. I will not make everyone's life in despair. Like my little sister does." Tanjiro said as he eats the last bite of the Devil Fruit and goes to sleep.

In the Present...

Tanjiro walked down from the stairs and sees his family on the dining table, eating their breakfast and smiled when they see him coming down.

"Are you feeling well now, my son?" Tanjuro asked.

"Yeah! Since this is my first day at U.A., I will definitely do my best to give my all!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"That's the spirit, Nii-chan!" Rokuta exclaimed.

"You can do it, nii chan!" Shigeru added.

"Prove to everyone that you really are invincible!" Takeo said.

"Hahaha! I will, I will." Tanjiro said as he takes a seat in the table.

"Good morning, my dearest son!" Kie said as she serves the waffles, bacon, eggs, and some milk for Tanjiro.

"You should eat these. This will help you to boost up your day." Kie said.

"I will, mother!" Tanjiro said.

"Tanjiro!!" A voice called from the outside of their mansion can be heard.

"Sir, it's Zenitsu, who is calling for Master Tanjiro. Should I let him in?" One guard from the guardhouse asked.

"Yes. Please let him in." Tanjuro replied.

"I will, sir." The guard replied. As he opens the gate, Zenitsu flashed suddenly before Tanjiro and everyone all of a sudden, making everyone surprise except Tanjiro.

"Good morning, everyone! Good morning Tanjiro!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"Good morning, Zenitsu!" Tanjiro said.

"Your Quirk is so cool, Zenitsu san!" Takeo said.

"Oh, thank you for the compliment, Takeo. Mr. Kamado, no, Admiral Kamado, shall I bring Tanjiro with me to go to U.A. since it is our first day?" Zenitsu asked.

"Hey, hey. Don't call me by my position in the marines. Your father, Kurosaki, is an admiral also. So better call me uncle, does that sound good?" Tanjuro asked.

"I will! Thank you very much!" Zenitsu said.

"Well, I am done eating, mom, dad, everyone, we shall leave first!" Tanjiro said.

"Okay, and also, good luck for your first day in U.A.!" Tanjuro said.

"Tanjiro, wait!" Kie said on Tanjiro.

"Eh?" Tanjiro asked as he was kissed in the forehead by his mom.

"Goodluck and be safe always, Tanjiro." Kie said.

"I will!" Tanjiro replied with a smile. The two walked outside of the Kamado residences and instead of taking the Limousine, they just walked to their way to U.A.

"Jeez, I was scolded once again by father because I used my Quirk again in making the household chores done fast. You know, I am really tired, and sometimes, I really act so lazily, like all the time." Zenitsu whined.

"Well, they just wanted you maybe to learn how to rely more on your skills by your physicality, not on your powers." Tanjiro said.

"I really want to but, I am just too used to do work with my Quirk being involved." Zenitsu said. The two have finally reached the gates of U.A. and before they walk inside, every student from the school was murmuring about them.

"Hey, are those two are the sons of the two admirals of the navy? So cool!" One student said.

"I heard they almost destroyed the whole training area where the entrance examination happened before because of their destructive Quirks!" Another student said.

"Tanjiro and Zenitsu, are so tall and handsome!" One student said.

"Oh, crap. Everyone's now talking about us, Tanjiro." Zenitsu whispered on Tanjiro.

"Come on, just don't mind them. For as long as no one is going to harm us." Tanjiro said while smiling. They didn't notice that the number one hero, All Might from the top of the U.A. alongside with Principal Nezu, Shota Aizawa, known to be as the Underground hero, Eraserhead, and the newest teacher of U.A., Kyojuro Rengoku.

"Both of them have a height of 6'11. These kids have almost the same height as yours, All Might." Nezu said.

"When they entered the entrance examination, everyone was terrified at the two because of their height and the charm they give to the girls. But, when they unleashed their Quirks, this really caught our attention. They have these Quirks that no one in our records can be seen. Just like your Quirk, Rengoku." Aizawa said.

"Maybe we have the same firepower or shall we say, the same kind of Quirk, maybe?" Kyojuro chuckled.

"Anyways, we shall be going now. And Aizawa, please take care of the two because they are going to be interesting students here in U.A.!" Nezu said.

"I will do my best for these two. Since they don't look so intimidating at me." Aizawa said.

'Young Midoriya, I hope these two will be a big help for you in your class.' All Might thought.

"Class 1-A, Class 1-A, damn, there are so many doors!" Zenitsu whined.

"Jeez, we should really walk carefully and find our room instead of using our Quirks, you know. Because we are now going to meet our new classmates!" Tanjiro said.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu are about to move to the left but Kyojuro was there walking as well and they bumped each other, making Kyojuro's files and papers fall down on the ground. He was shocked when he sees the two students now nervous about what they just did.

"F-Forgive us! Teacher!" Zenitsu cried while helping Kyojuro.

"Zenitsu! Tanjiro!" Kyojuro exclaimed.

"K-Kyojuro!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu exclaimed as they hugged Kyojuro and not minding the papers on the floor.

"Oh, so you are a teacher here at U.A., Kyojuro san?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes, I am! And also, the teachers here, no, the heroes didn't know our relationship yet as cousins! So, better don't act too much relaxed when I'm your teacher, got it?" Kyojuro asked.

"Yes, we will! Let us help you with these papers!" Tanjiro said.

"Sure, can I?" Kyojuro asked while grabbing the papers from the floor. They didn't notice a woman with a hair that is black with bangs to the right that is tied back in a large, spiky ponytail, staring at the two students.

"These are the guys who everyone called in the school as "The Brothers of Destruction." The girl known to be Momo Yaoyorozu uttered as she left them and headed now towards the Class 1-A.

Everyone in the Class 1-A room was busy on their daily things and the kid named Izuku Midoriya, who eats his breakfast on his chair while waiting for the time, was surprised by Momo from behind.

"So, how is it been going for my Izuku?" Momo teased while hugging Izuku from behind.

"Oh, Momo! I am fine, you know. And also, is everyone in here already?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah! I am glad that we are classmates here at U.A.! And also, how could that stupid childhood friend of yours, was our classmate?" Momo uttered as she was mentioning on Katsuki Bakugo who puts his legs on the table of his seat.

"Hey! It is a shame for the upperclassmen on what you're doing on the table! Please put it down!" A student with a tall height, and wearing glasses known to be Tenya Iida said.

"Who cares for that crap?! Anyway, what school did you attended before you came here at U.A.?" Katsuki asked.

"I am Tenya Iida by the way! I came from the Somei Private Academy!" Iida replied.

"Oh? So you are an elite, huh? What an exciting person to crush with." Katsuki said.

"Why could you say such things just like that?" Iida asked.

"If you want to make friends, then you can go home." A man from a caterpillar sleeping bag said as everyone in the class was afraid of what they just saw.

"Greetings, my name is Shota Aizawa and I'll be your Homeroom teacher." Aizawa said.

"Homeroom Teacher?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Well, everyone prepare yourselves because we are going for a Quirk Assessment, please wear your training uniforms. And oh, by the way, we are going to have two new classmates in this room. You two, please come in!" Aizawa called.

The door opened and two tall young students can be seen walking inside of the classroom and walked towards Aizawa. Some student in the room has the aura of fear, intimidated, afraid. Momo looked at them curiously while Katsuki was angry when he saw the blond student

"Greetings everyone! My name is Tanjiro Kamado! Nice to meet you all!" Tanjiro sais.

"H-Hi. My name is Zenitsu Agatsuma. Nice to meet you as well." Zenitsu said.

"So, these two will be your additional classmates for the Class 1-A and you two, wear your training uniforms because we are going to have a Quirk Assessment test. Hurry up." Aizawa said as he walks out of the room.

"I will!" Both Tanjiro and Zenitsu replied.

"H-Hey! Are these two, are sons of the two admirals of the marines?" The red spiky hair kid named Kirishima asked.

"I can see it to their faces that they really are sons of the admirals. And they are so good looking!" The pink-skinned girl named Mina said.

"Izuku, what can you say about these two?" Momo asked.

"Maybe, they are great students for me." Izuku replied.

"A-Are you guys the Brothers of Destruction who really created a huge mess at the entrance examination before?!" A grape-headed boy named Mineta asked.

"N-No! We aren't really destroyers, you know. It is just that our Quirks are really overpowered." Tanjiro said.

"Hah?! Overpowered you say?! Well, prove it to us in the Quirk Assessment!" Katsuki suddenly interfered.

"We are not here to prove ourselves, Bakugo. But to be heroes in the making!" Zenitsu replied with a smile.

"We came here to learn the basics of being a hero. If you can't act like one, maybe you should leave this room now." Tanjiro said with a smile.

"I don't care if you are way taller than me, but I will crush you in the assessment test! Remember that!" Katsuki said while creating mini-explosions from his palms.

"I will wait for that!" Tanjiro replied with a smile.

"Well, maybe they aren't bad ones like Bakugo." Momo chuckled on Izuku.

"Yeah. I wish they can tame him." Izuku uttered.

A portal now opened in an abandoned airport in Japan as the Hashiras and the remaining Demon Slayers have arrived in the New Modern World. Some of them felt dizzy and some of them, watched the whole city of Japan from the airport with awe.

"S-So this is where Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Rengoku, and Giyu are now?" Shinobu asked.

"Yes! They are in this place! Everyone, please listen up to me before you are going to find them!" Hagari suddenly said after appearing from the portal and now gathers the swordsmen.

To Be Continued.

My Fifth Book of mine! I hope you'll like this chapter and also, thank you for reading this and support this book like my other books as well. Enjoy and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 18K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
79.4K 1.3K 75
Tomioka Giyuu and Kocho Shinobu Demon Slayers from the Demon Slayer Corps. They did not realise their love for each other only until near Death. Wil...
437 1 17
A Danganronpa x Kny crossover Credit to @akanebitch69 for giving me the idea for making this :) (More details will be explained before starting the s...
86.3K 2.9K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...