The Strong and The weak

By Gostwriter663

Bending down my fingers take ahold of the shinny warm quarter, I kissed it and spun around in a quick circle... More

The Strong and The weakling
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fiffteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter - Twenty two
Chapter- Twenty three
Chapter- twenty four

Sequel

1.6K 68 12
By Gostwriter663

Vince say across from me a wide eating grin on his face as he watched me take a bite of my beef stroganoff meal I'd ordered at this fancy restaurant Vincent took us too for the date I'd promised him, it was a pretty little place and the food looked...extravagant.

"How's it taste?"

I chewed...and chewed.

"It's, fucking fabulous!"

Vince smirked and cut through his median rare steak and chewed.

"I knew you'd like it a lot, I've been here a few times and thought it'd be a good place."

I smiled and sipped my wine.

"I'm glad you took us here it's cute."

Vince laughed and grabbed my hand giving it a gentle kiss.

"Only the best for you baby boy."

I bit my lip. I love that nick name.

"Thank you Daddy."

I licked my fork and peeled over at his reaction, I knew he loved it when I called him that.

"Hmm, getting a bit cocky huh?"

I gasped.

"What do you mean cocky?"

I smirked at Vince and he chuckled just as my phone began to ring.

I knew it was a bad idea to bring it along!

It was Nathan calling.

"I should answer it's Nathan."

Vince nodded and kisses my hand again before letting go and eating his meal.

"Hello?"

Nathan's breathing was rough and loud like he'd ran a marathon and then called me.

"...Nate dad made bail he's out a-and I'm sure he's coming back."

My heart skipped a beat, I could feel my face drain of color and my hands sweat stand shake.

"How?!"

We didn't have that kind of money just fucking laying around. How did he pay bail?!

"I don't fucking know Nate just...fuck I don't know what to do!"

I didn't know either...

"Is everything okay?"

I looked at Vince he had a concerned look as he reached for my hand.
Should I tell him?

"Nate...oh my god I don't know what to do!"

"Well get a restraining order in the morning."

Nathan took a deep inhale as glass shade ring could be heard in the background on the opposite side of the phone.

"NATE!"

Nathan sounded terrified.

"Nathan I'm on my way call the cops!"

Tears blurred my eyes as I jumped up my heart beating fast I knew it was my dad.

"Vince drive me home my family's in danger!"

Vince jumped up quickly and dropped cash on the table and grabbed my hand as we ran out of the restaurant and into the car.

He didn't ask questions he drove fast down the road ignoring the speed limit and running a couple stop signs. I wiped my tears and let out a pathetic sob.

"Vince my dads going to hurt my brother."

Vince looked over at me for a split second and held my hand speeding faster.

"It's okay baby we're going to make it."

I squeezed his hand and sniffled.

Vince drove into the driveway half parked and left the car running as we jumped out fast the lights were on and the front door was wide open the glass on the door shattered.

Vince moves me behind him while he slowly approaches the door and steps in me right behind him my heart hammering in my chest.

"Where's your brother Nathan?!"

Dad was yelling I couldn't see him I could only hear his voice coming from the kitchen.

Vince creeped over about to pass the staircase just as I was about to pull him back my dad stepped out from the kitchen and looked at us, an evil snarl on his face I could hear my mother sobbing with my little sister crying her name.

"Oh there he is...and he decided to bring a stranger in my own house!"

He laughed loudly and waved a gun in his hand as if saying hello.

"Oh my god!"

I covered my mouth as my body shook Vince didn't move from in front of me as if he was blocking me from any harm.

"I told you I'd come back didn't I?!"

Nathan began yelling as my dad Clonks Vince in the side of his head with the bottom of the gun causing him to stumble and fall to the ground holding the bleeding wound.

The cruel man grabbed a handful of my hair and dragged me to him with my head in a headlock he held the gun and pointed it at Vince.

"NO!"

My scream was loud and screechy.

"I told you I'd kill you didn't I?!"

Instead he turned the gun to me and pointed it to my head.

"Don't you fucking pull that trigger."

Vince said in a deathly calm voice he stood to his height swiping blood on his pants as he stares intently at me as if his stare could prevent me from being harmed.

"Why don't you save yourself and get the fuck out this isn't between you and I it's between me and this piece of trash."

He jerked me and tightened his grip on my throat. I tried to gasp for air.

"Honey please, please, please don't do this He's our son!"

Mom sobbed into her hands. Nathan was standing there crying.

"Dad...just stop please."

Nathan cried.

He laughed maniacally and waved the gun around while saying something I didn't listen to as I looked to Vince for help he grabbed a vase that was behind him on a small little stand and took long steps to us he slammed the vase on his head causing my father to fall back his gun going off and through the pantry door.

Mom screamed.

"Oh god!"

Vince grabbed me and my mom who held my sister tight.

"RUN got to the car now!"

Mom ran with melody out the door just as my dad was beginning to sit up Vince snatched my wrist and Nathan's and we ran but before I could get out the door there was a loud BANG

I felt an intense pain in my shoulder, my whole body flew forward as I landed on my stomach All the voices were blurred but I could see Vince running to my dad and punching him over and over again his mouth was moving as angry tears slid down his cheeks,

Nathan was saying something but I couldn't hear he looked down at me sobbing and screaming.

Then Vince was back...my beautiful handsome Vince he dropped down and pulled me into his arms as I stared up at him.

Vince smoothed my hair and kisses my face his lips moving saying I was alright, everything would be okay. I heard sirens, loud blurring sirens.

"Don't close your eyes baby please!"

I blinked and opened my eyes only to find myself in the back of the ambulance it was moving fast.

"V-Vince"

He nodded his head and sniffed while holding my hand.

"Don't talk baby you have a breathing mask on, everything will be okay."

I slowly nodded my head as my eyes grew heavy.

"I'm sleepy-"

"NO, do not close your eyes don't fucking leave me please!"

He sobbed and moved my breathing mask I could hear a paramedic protesting but he ignored the man and lifted my head under his arm.

"I love you, Nate you have to fight please for us for your family!"

I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"I-I'm...I'm sorry."

____

Vincent's P.O.V

"I-I'm...I'm sorry."

My heart shattered as Nate's head turned to the side and he stared up with open unmoving eyes a loud beeping in the back.

"NATE?!"

My breathing grew more chaotic I can't lose him I've only just got him!

"Sir I'm sorry..."

The paramedic said.

I don't accept this...

With all the night and rage I had I put my hands together and raised them above my head slamming them down on Nate's lithe chest above his heart. As if my prayers were answered his eyes flew open as I I took a deep breath of hair gasping and shaking the heart monitor showing signs of life again I couldn't believe it.

"What the-"

I shoved the other man out the way as the ambulance pulled up to the hospital.

"Nate, oh my god Nate!"

My voice shook with happiness as the doors flew open two men pulling the stretcher out with my following after them.

"Vince."

My baby's voice was so weak and cracked he tried to reach his hand out but I couldn't grab it in time before he was rushing into surgery his mom and sister and Nathan running in a minute later in absolute frantic.

_______
Nate's P.O.V

My eyes slowly opened it was bright and my head hurt.

"Nate?"

I heard movements before my eyes adjusted to the brightness of the room I was in.

"Vince?"

I called out with a dry scratchy voice.

"I'm here baby, everyone's here."

I looked around to see my mom at the foot of the bed and Nathan on my other side while Vince holds my hand tightly kissing it over and over.

"We almost lost you."

My mom said he voice cracking with bushes tears. Nathan sipped his tears and held my other hand.

"I felt you die...I was so heart broken but then I felt you come...back."

He silently cried.

I looked at Vince.

"I'm- im sorry I scared you all."

Vince shook his head and swiped his thumb over my cheek.

"That was the worst experience of my life...the feeling of almost losing you..."

Vince began as he caught his breath and wiped tears away.

"I brung you back..you died and I brung you back."

His hand landed on the side of my neck as he pushed our heads together.

"Let's give them some time to talk."

Mom said and they left the room quietly.

"Thank you for saving my life."

Vince stared into my eyes and I stared back.

"I'll always save your life, baby boy."

I smiled and laughed lightly tears sliding down my cheek with a soft sob.

"I remember what you said in the ambulance...you said you loved me."

Vince nods his head.

"I do, I love you so much."

I sniffled and looked back at him.

"I love you too Vince."

He smiled lightly and gently kisses my lips.

_____

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 33.9K 56
"You think I want to hurt you", he strained balling his fist. "You're so foolish", he groaned. "Can I ask another question?". "No leave me alone"...
89.2K 1.7K 7
I let out a soft pant, falling back looking up at the male letting out a growl to me seeming tough, but it seemed more like a puppy trying to play to...
594K 17.4K 30
"As I passed the silent group, a particularly attractive looking guy caught my eye in said group. He had beautiful platinum blonde hair in a more-on...
206K 4.6K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...