Another Suoh..?||Boy x Boy||O...

De Sian_Xx1

What if Tamaki Suoh had a brother? An OLDER brother at that. What if Tamaki didn't want any of the hosts to k... Mai multe

=Character Information=
Prologue-0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
afgsaagifvjfvjb ev vebviev v ijdv
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (End)

Thank You

3.8K 94 11
De Sian_Xx1

Hello, Austin here,

I know some of you may be disappointed that I ended it so soon. Believe me, I wanted this story to be longer, but sadly I long inspiration for a book that had a lot of potential. I wanted this book especially to show how much my writing has changed since my first BoyxBoy book on here. But I just couldn't keep up. I've been swamped with other things going on in life as of right now. I have a lot of inspiration for another book, which is currently in drafts. I'm trying to lean away from anime based books for a bit, so on my account you won't be seeing much of them anymore. I have a series that I want to do involving The Walking Dead and to do that I needed to finish this book. I wanted the first chapter of the first book to be out by next week. To have this book be finished before then I needed to end it. I couldn't keep putting out fluff chapters that just had nothing in them.

As the writer, and an avid reader of Ouran High School Host Clun fanfics, I know the fans don't Especially like filler chapters and that's all I was putting out. So thank you, every single one of you, that stuck to this through and through to now. Thank you for reading and giving me comments on my work. Thank you for liking my book.

Goodbye for now, Austin.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

426K 10.6K 32
What happens when Ritsu Kasanoda's older sister decides to visit him at school? How will the host club react to the bit of information? read and lets...
38K 1K 38
Kaoru x OC Akane Yukimura and her brother, Yoichirou Yukimura transfer to Ouran Campus upon Shizue Suoh's, Tamaki's grandmother, request in return fo...
963K 27.4K 38
Yoru Hitachiin is the unknown triplet of Hikaru and Kaoru. Mr. and Mrs. Hitachiin got divorced when they were 5, and Yoru went to live with her dad w...
7.7K 278 19
For their whole lives, the world was only split up into two types of people: them and everyone else. Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin have only relied on e...