Mind Games (Princeton love st...

By TeAmoPrince

He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care i... More

New School , New Mission
Let The Games Begin
Weakness
One On One with Jessie
Party Time
Beach Fun
Body To Body
Mixed Emotions
Like A Virgin Again
"like" at first sight
Heart Break
HELP !
Sequel :D

Game Over

24.7K 482 127
By TeAmoPrince

Last chapter! enjoy :) 

~Jacob's pov~

hurt...I was hurt , badly . I don't mean to act like a little wimp because a girl left me but Arianna wasn't just any girl . I actually loved her . I was willing to give up everything and change my lifestyle to be with her . I liked her presence , I liked how she had an effect on me , I liked how she was the only one who knows how to get me weak , I liked us together .

I thought the game me and her had going was just a tease , just to see who's slick . I thought it would end sooner or later but I never thought it would be that serious..for her to leave me . I''ve been through more break ups than I could remember , but I never cared . it was always like "on to the next one" . but with Arianna it's different , I guess she wanted me to know how it feels to be heartbroken , and it worked , but I'm not ready to let her go yet . 

I just don't understand , she confessed her love to me and I did the same . remind me again why can't we be together ? if she wants to be so stubborn and deny what we have felt together then so be it but she can't lie to herself for too long .

I was frustrated and I needed to talk to someone , my boys..they'll tell me to suck it up and stop acting like a little bitch . Lauren..she's never home , actually none of my family would understand . Trey...he can't give advice to save his life and neither can Jessie . I guess I'll just take a walk for now . 

I sighed as I walked down my block . it was dark and a little chilly , fall weather . school would officially start back tomorrow but I didn't even feel like going after what happened . I rubbed through my hair in frustration as I walked staring at absolutely nothing . suddenly I stopped in my tracks and took a few steps backwards coming face to face with the familiar house I remember spending most of my childhood in . Chanel lived here...

Chanel and her family were close family friends of my own . our parents are partners and so we've spent most of our childhood being raised together . we did mostly everything together and at a certain point me and her were best friends . I knew she wanted more , she told me how she feels about me more than once but to me she was nothing more than a sister . she was even ready to be a one night stand...ya know like the other girls...but like I said she was like family , I refused to disrespect her like that and treat her like a hoe .

I haven't talked to her in forever , she might be a bitch sometimes but I kind of missed talking to nelly . I smiled walking towards the front door as I remembered all the fun times we spent together . I hope she's not mad at me for not being in touch lately , we used to at least call or text everyday if not hang out at each others house but that stopped ever since I started hanging around Arianna .

I knocked on the door patiently waiting for an answer . the door slowly opened revealing a messy Chanel . she had her hair in a bun with a bandana , she wore a big shirt and sweatpants with a spoon of what looked like ice cream in her mouth . when she saw me her eyes widened and she quickly shut the door back . I heard shuffling and her voice muttering a couple of curse words before opening the door again.

"Jacob...h-hi" she muttered nervously . I chuckled "hey nelly...did I interrupt your chill night ?" I smirked . she blushed , i could tell she was embarrassed that I saw her like that . if anything , Chanel always made sure she looked good and dolled up ."of course not , I always have time for my best friend" she put emphasis on best friend as she opened the door wider letting me in . I walked in and looked at her . "no hug?" I said opening my arms . she smiled and ran into them clinging onto me tightly . she wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her head in my shoulder "why don't you talk to me anymore" she mumbled in my shoulder hitting my chest playfully then pulled away .

"I'm sorry I've just..." I sighed "I'm sorry I've been a dickhead lately ok?" she laughed a little walking towards the couch "it's okay , so what made you finally remember that I exist?" she asked sarcastically . I sat next to her on the couch resting my head back and putting my hands over my eyes covering them "I just wanted to talk to someone and I thought of you when I walked across your house" I replied . I felt her rub through my hair soothingly as I still had my hands on my eyes "talk to me" she said sweetly . what was I going to say ? 'my girlfriend broke up with me but I'm mad cause I loved her' hell no . knowing Chanel that would get her mad . in her mind , we belong together even if I don't feel the same . maybe I'll tell her but without mentioning who my girlfriend is so she wouldn't go kill her....

"all my life I never thought I'd ever fall in love , but when it finally happens she leaves me" I chuckled ironically. Chanel pulled away from me and looked at the ground "well maybe because it wasn't the right person you're supposed to fall in love with" she mumbled barely audible . I slowly looked towards her "I thought we've been through this before Chanel" she bit her lip and I sighed pulling her into a friendly hug "look I know how you feel but trust me we won't work together..you'll always have a special place in my heart I promise , you'll always be my best friend you know that"

she climbed on my lap "Jacob just give me a chance..please" she begged holding my face in her hands . I could see the tears build up in her eyes as she stared in mine . I slowly moved her hands away "I can't, I'm sorry" I replied looking away . "you want someone to love ? I can be that and more , I'll be your everything , I'll never hurt you like that other girl did , I'll always appreciate you , I'll treat you like a king just please give me one chance and I'll prove to you that it's worth it.....you'll realize then that we should've been together a long time ago just let me prove it , I've been dying to get only one chance Jacob please...please give it to me" 

I frowned seeing her nearly on her knees in tears begging me to be with her . the sight was heart breaking . for a moment I felt like a jerk , like a worthless piece of shit . no girl should ever step down so low for a man to be with her . no girl should ever underestimate herself or beg a man for his love. why am I all of a sudden caring ? why do I suddenly feel like I should respect a woman and her feelings ? I know why .Arianna . she taught me . she changed me . and that moment I knew for sure I had to get my girl back . 

I got up and grabbed Chanel off the ground making her stand still as I got on my own knees in front of her and held her hands . "Chanel , you're a beautiful person inside and out , I don't want you to ever beg me or any other male to get with you . one day you'll have a man who knows how to love you and appreciate you for YOU , and you won't have to disrespect yourself because he'll treat you how you deserve to be treated . I want you to be confident nelly , you are human , you have feelings and a heart , respect that and respect yourself...if any man , even if it was me , didn't learn how to accept you for who you are then they don't deserve you...but the right person is out there somewhere , and it might take a while but when you finally find him you'll experience the happiest feeling ever that's called love" I spilled in my sincerest voice .

Chanel slowly sat on the couch sniffing and wiping her tears with her sleeve . "wow..I never thought you'd get that deep . what happened to the play boy who had a different girl every night" she exclaimed . I smiled "he's long gone now" I said proudly . she smiled and got up "you know what...I wouldn't have thought I'd ever confess this but...Arianna's done a great job with you kid" she said crossing her arms . I slightly furrowed my eyebrows "yes Jake of course I know about Arianna...I've been kind of watching you" she admitted looking down in embarrassment .

"to be honest I was jealous as hell because I saw how you started to fall for her , and I admit I told her if she doesn't stay away from you I'd have to do it myself but...when I saw how happy you both looked I just gave up " she said rubbing her arm looking down . I shook my head , typical Chanel . "well now that you know what's up...are we cool ?" I asked . she nodded smiling . "do you promise to have more self esteem from now on ?" "I swear on my life" she smiled again doing a cross on her chest . "good . any hard feelings ?" she pretended that she was thinking "nope...well exept for the fact that I'd kill  to feel one of your kisses" she replied laughing shyly . I smirked as I thought of something "we can make that work..." I said smirking at her . "w-what did you say..?" she asked in shock . I grinned walking towards her as I lead her to the couch "Nelly , what'd you say about helping me get my girl back........" ladies and gents , if there are any , yours truly will be having Arianna coming back and begging for it .

Arianna's pov

 I put my head down on the steering wheel . today is the first day of school after fall break and here I am outside school in my car , not wanting to get out . of course I didn't want to go but I had to , I had to be strong and independent like always . I had to show no sign of weakness even if I'm tearing apart inside . I don't know how I would react when I see Jacob but I hope nothing goes on today . Jacob . I miss him . it's been what ? 2 days . but I was craving nothing but his touch right now . I just wanted to be with him that's all . seeing him heartbroken was supposed to strengthen me , yet it broke me . 

I don't know how things would go today but I hope and pray this day goes by in peace . I sighed holding my head up high as I got out of the car and entered the school . making my way to my locker I could feel people staring at me weirdly . I don't blame them , I probably look like shit since I stopped really giving a fuck about my appearance ever since that day . I paid them no mind as I continued getting out my books .

"ARIIIIIIIII" none other but the loud Jessie screamed . I looked at her running from the end of the hallway as she came and gave me a hug . I chuckled and pushed her away as I waved to Trey who was trailing behind her . he smiled and waved back "DANG girl what happened to you ?" she asked touching my hair . "what do you mean ?" I replied blankly . "look at you...your hair's all messy , face all red , eyes all puffy and you look like you've been crying for ages" she said shaking her head in worry . "are you sure you're ok ?" she asked this time more concerned . I smiled weakly "I'm fine..I'll see you at lunch" I replied walking away before she asks any more questions . I might just break down and cry if she mentions me and Jacob's relationship .

the first few classes were ok . despite the fact that I'd occasionally shed a tear or two remembering what happened , everything else was fine . the bell rang indicating it was lunch time . I grabbed my stuff interestingly and slowly walked through the lunchroom . there's the hardest part of the day...here we go .

I spotted Trey and Jessie at a table and started to walk slowly towards them . that is , until I noticed the shocked looks on their faces . Trey looked confused as ever while Jessie had her hand over her mouth shaking her head . I squinted my eyes and followed to the direction where they were looking and what I saw made me want to just die right then and there on the spot . my jaw and heart dropped , and so did everything I had in my hands .

there in front of me , was Chanel right in Jacob's lap , both engaged in what looked to be a mindblowing passionate open mouth kiss . I blinked a couple of times..maybe I'm seeing things .  nope , they're still at it and they're sure as hell enjoying it . I felt the tears sting in my eyes as I looked down biting my lip . I slowly rubbed my left arm with my right hand still looking down . after all of that , all I did , he still didn't change . he's still the same player . all the work I've done has gone to waste.

I felt so bad and sorry for myself . this is not what I deserve , it should be me right now making out with him . wait what am I saying ? that's what I wanted right ? didn't I want him to realize what love is and live happily with someone ? I'm supposed to be celebrating my victory now , but I'm not . why am I suddenly caring about breaking a boy's heart ? I know why . Jacob . he taught me , changed me . I have to get my man back . I love him and I'm serious as a heart attack this time . I'm being real . I don't give a fuck anymore , no more bullshit....I'll get my baby back even if I have to beg for it .

Jacob's pov

I saw the hurt in her eyes as I pulled away from Chanel . I saw her shocked face and the tears that threatened to fall..my plan is working YES . now don't think I'm an asshole and call me all kinds of names because I did this . I only did it to make Arianna realize what she's been missing and that she loves me and needs to be with me . it was for a good cause , besides it won't ever happen again . but so far , I have her where I want and if I'm smart and lucky enough...by the end of the day I'll have her back in my arms . I just hope this goes as I planned . Chanel looked at me and licked her lips smiling "woah...um Jacob...thank you! " she said laughing . I smirked..I'm just that good "no problem...I just hope this works" I sighed . she smiled as we saw Aianna walk out the lunch room " oh it will ! go get your girl lover boy" she winked pushing me away . here we go....I went after her . this will either be a happy ending , or a really sad and hurtful one .

I walked through the empty hallways not seeing her anywhere . where did she go ? someone suddenly pulled me inside a dark janitor's closet interrupting my thoughts . I relaxed feeling the lips I loved and missed on mine . Arianna . she kissed me so passionately that both our hearts started beating so quickly and loudly in a matter of seconds . she held my face tilting her head deepening the kiss as I did her waist . after a full minute of hot passionate liplocking she pulled away looking into my eyes "Jacob Perez , I'm so in love with you it's crazy..." I smirked "I admit I made a huge mistake...I'm so so sorry I won't blame you if you don't want me back but I've just realized how crazy I am about yout and I can't live without you and..and I just want to be with you forever and now I'm running back to you so you can either make me the happiest girl ever and take me back because I know you love me too or you can just choose to walk away and I promise I'll leave you alone forever because I deserve this after what I did to you" I chuckled at her , she was so cute blabbing stuff out of nowhere and talking extremely fast . 

my face hardened for a moment and I got serious "Arianna...I'm not a toy that you can play with and get with me then leave me whenever you want..." she went shocked and her excitement slowly started to go away as she sighed and looked down in defeat . I kneeled down and lifted her chin to look at me "but you made me feel something out of this world that I never thought I would , you made me feel like a new person and truly learn how to appreciate the beauty of a woman..I guess what I'm trying to say is....." I pulled her close to me "Arianna you're one hell of a strong woman , and you completely own my heart...I'd be a fool not to take you back because simply I love you too much , and I hope you know I did what I did because I realized I couldn't live without you and I need you in my life" her smile started to appear back . "because of you , my whole life changed..you taught me how to take life seriously , be a real man , treat women how they deserve to be treated but most importantly you taught me what love is...you taught me how to love"

"Arianna.....you changed me" she smiled holding my neck . "Jacob , you changed me too" and with that we shared another passionate kiss full of love . 

who would've thought we'd come this far ? a little mind game would bring two people this close .we may be young but I couldn't wait to spend my life with her . I felt like she's a part of me now .I'm not a player anymore and I'm proud of my beautiful girlfriend for making me see what true love is . we both convinced each other that there's a thing called love exists . and that feeling is beautiful and makes you want to do back flips every time you're around the love of your life .

so , who won eventually you ask ? well we both came out of it winners . we both lost the game and gave up for each other , but we won each other's hearts in return. we found love , she changed me , I changed her.

            -------------------------------GAME OVER------------------------------

:O WHEWWW LAWD ! ok ok I couldn't decide whether to do a happy ending or a sequel so I decided to do both . (get excited ! )  

so here's the deal , I won't be starting the sequel until I finish my other story Unconditional Love : a Jacob Perez Love Story (if you haven't , would you please read it :3 ) unlike here , Jacob is really passionate and romantic in unconditional love so you guys might like it :) but yeah it only has like 3 chapters left and I'll be done . then I'll work on the sequel AND  a new book ;) 

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO'VE BEEN READING AND COMMENTING FOR REAL *cries dramatically* THANK YOU , I'M SERIOUS THANK YOU :) hope you enjoyed book 1 of Mind Games . comments ? 

follow me on twitter if you wanna @FOURAz or IG @meincharge :) PEACE \\//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 9.4K 33
FIRST BOOK IN THE FAR AWAY TRILOGY Lea has been living on her own. Begging for lose change all because of her mom's death. She couldn't live with her...
115K 1.8K 49
This is the love story of Bahja and Princeton. Bahja and Princeton love each other dearly, but when certain get secrets get dug up, there love is in...
195K 5.5K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...
462K 3.8K 40
This is for all of you Princeton lovers... So yea...